Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: ゆうしゃれべる1 [RJ149875]

and i think you can only add element to weapon

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yeah,that guy in blacksmith gives u 800 g and fire blue stone which gives element to weapon.If u buy that sword for 500g,enhance it with fire - bye bye boss in forest.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

oh its skill,learn all the buff and debuff skill in sword skilltree,a few atk debuff can turn 2k dmg into 500

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just a quick shop translation, you should be able to extrapolate a bunch of stuff like adding element resist to armor and element advantage to weapon:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is pretty much about a grind fest. Every mob drops unique resources and very rarely a gem for gear enhancement. I have no problem with games like this, used to dofus lol.
Anyway... I'm already on the 3rd city and still have no costume other than the paladine(?) one that the king gave. Is this normal? I'm thinking I'm missing something, since I've noticed several NPC's asking for errands on something that I can't quite make out...

Edit* Also, I have the purity(?) stat currently at 36. Anyone knows what happens when it reaches 0? I srsly hope it's not instant game over -.-

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What are those unique resources for ?Oh and that gem is from rare encounter monsters.
Btw,u can get one outfit right from start - u go to pub,talk with one guy with mark floating above him.It will let u go to new location with super strong monsters that one shots u - check all the notes in houses(not sure if its not necessary,probably not ).Check skeleton to find key - open gate,get outfit from chest - profit.
edit:U can speed up fights with shift.

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

The crashing is real. Around every five battles the game crashes on me. Is there anything I can do to fix it? Is it just because I'm using speedhack or is the game buggy as fuck?

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

game is buggy...it always crash right after i kill a tough mob ==

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

btw how to get the bunny outfit?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

What are those unique resources for ?Oh and that gem is from rare encounter monsters.
Btw,u can get one outfit right from start - u go to pub,talk with one guy with mark floating above him.It will let u go to new location with super strong monsters that one shots u - check all the notes in houses(not sure if its not necessary,probably not ).Check skeleton to find key - open gate,get outfit from chest - profit.
edit:U can speed up fights with shift.
Thanks for the info.
The resources are used for trading purposes, there are several NPC's scattered around the world that will give you something in exchange of those resources (for instance material for upgrading your gear ^^).

Just confirmed that once you reach 0 of purity(?) stat the game still goes on and it won't go any less than 0.
Probably just a measures for the ending type, which is something that pleases me very much :)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any tips what to do after beating the tentacle fairy in the first forest? The second area I can go to is right above the forest, has some pretty tough monsters hitting for 700~ damage. I ran past the monsters and at the end in some ruined mansion there's the 3 guys who raped the heroine the first time you go to the forest.

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Talk to king, it should open another town - talk with some people - new area ..Cave !

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Any tips what to do after beating the tentacle fairy in the first forest? The second area I can go to is right above the forest, has some pretty tough monsters hitting for 700~ damage. I ran past the monsters and at the end in some ruined mansion there's the 3 guys who raped the heroine the first time you go to the forest.
Huh? I didn't get that scene on the forest ...
I notice a clearing on the forest, is that where the scene is supose to happen? I didn't get anything on the forest but the boss scene.

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

This game is pretty much about a grind fest. Every mob drops unique resources and very rarely a gem for gear enhancement. I have no problem with games like this, used to dofus lol.
Anyway... I'm already on the 3rd city and still have no costume other than the paladine(?) one that the king gave. Is this normal? I'm thinking I'm missing something, since I've noticed several NPC's asking for errands on something that I can't quite make out...

Edit* Also, I have the purity(?) stat currently at 36. Anyone knows what happens when it reaches 0? I srsly hope it's not instant game over -.-
There is the female warrior outfit in the imperial city's (where the king is) weapon/accessory shop, the man wants 10,000 Gold for it though, so.

yc4ever

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can't find the magician,bunny and bikini costumes

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this game sure is fun hope someone make a partial trans on this :D btw whats the thing appear when u do a pervert stuffs??

D-D

Reputation score

Huh? I didn't get that scene on the forest ...
I notice a clearing on the forest, is that where the scene is supose to happen? I didn't get anything on the forest but the boss scene.
Oh. Well I got lucky then. Right after meeting with the king and getting the whatever hero outfit, I went to the pub downtown. Talked to the mistress behind the bar and 3 dudes from a nearby table came over to "join my party".

They looked the sort who wanted to "help" a new adventurer, and "help" they did. ;)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh. Well I got lucky then. Right after meeting with the king and getting the whatever hero outfit, I went to the pub downtown. Talked to the mistress behind the bar and 3 dudes from a nearby table came over to "join my party".

They looked the sort who wanted to "help" a new adventurer, and "help" they did. ;)
Great... apparently I either missed the event because I wasn't able to visit the pub, because I hadn't talked to the king before or the purity(?) stat affects events...
I can't be sure because I completed the forest stage before visiting the pub... I hate this so much -.-

Edit* Btw I believe that when you reach the tower stage, you'll be strong enough to farm, since most of the mobs are the same as in the previous stage. If that is the case then you'll have a ton of easy grinding on this stage, easy level up and resources for your gear. My advice: make the most of it!

Oh and... how do you use the Lvl2 spells?...

Edit** Ok! Time to active Hardcore mode. I'm gonna get on RPG Maker and find all the answers I need! Cya laterz

Last edited:

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh yeah,those guys in the pub - hero outfit,talk to inkeeper,say yes - go to forest level = rape .... also, those guys that rape u are the same three boss level guys in the umm mansion thing or something ( that level where u get key from skeleton to open gate).
Also,lil tip for anyone who likes shortcuts ! Right after u beat goblin, talk with people in next town and u will have another level accessible - lot of water,not much room to evade enemies ( but its possible ) if u manage to avoid monsters, there will be wand level 6 - which is very,very nice considering u have only level 2-3 weapon accessible only.

D-D

Reputation score

Shit, apparently going to jail cuts your money by half.