Reputation score
Re: ゆうしゃれべる1 [RJ149875]

Does anyone have version 1.03?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ka what the want. XD
The sold there to the razor equipment or other widgets?

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank you have had the not well understood ^^
unfortunately missing the info about where and dropt. XD

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Originally Posted by Sangoku25 View Post
thank you have had the not well understood ^^
unfortunately missing the info about where and dropt. XD
grammar not good very me no spiek english me sorry.
vieleicht kann wenigs wer mal auf schreiben was man für monster killen muß.
Wenigs für die Kleidung.

StrikaR

Banned
Reputation score

vieleicht kann wenigs wer mal auf schreiben was man für monster killen muß.
Wenigs für die Kleidung.
Du musst 2000 Monster killen egal welche. Das dauert zwar etwas aber wenn du fertig bist lohnt es sich glaub mir :D

SuperFinger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to raise up the purity??
Because I'm pretty sure u miss out some scene if the purity decrease too far. :mad:

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just tried this one.

Holy shit, this one is totally my taste, what's with the corruption and everything else, even though the gameplay and storyline's quite simple...

Man, do I love me a corruption-by-stats games like this...

anyone know more game like this?:D:D:D

Urthos

Lurker
Reputation score

1.03 link isn't working :( and it appears that 1.04 is out. Anyone have a link? Thanks!

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

For some reason all the doors to the houses and inn are locked and the castle is blocked. What happened?

Reputation score

You probably stole too many things in town, donate to the beggar at the bottom right of town to raise your reputation.

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[RJ149875] Partial English UI

I had a day off so threw this partial UI Translation together...

RJ149875 - Hero Level 1 - v1.05 - EngUI v0.60 - RPGM.7z
Code:
[URL="https://mega.co.nz/#!vFoEHQaT!WvXxycFDg3cH_h0Spjhdnh1o8gLuUr8KObRUtzJIA7s"]https://mega.co.nz/#!vFoEHQaT!WvXxycFDg3cH_h0Spjhdnh1o8gLuUr8KObRUtzJIA7s[/URL]
This is the full game v1.05 pre patched with the partial UI translation. Just unzip and play!

The main purpose was just to make the levelling systems a little more accessible essentially a first pass before I played the game to find out if it was worth doing more, I went a little further than that but not by much as the game got kinda stale pretty quick. You will still need TA+ITH/AGTH/Atlas or VNVReader to get the story and descriptions but a few things should be a little easier to navigate for non moon readers.

I have translated the Actors, Classes, Items (names only), Armours (Names Only), States (Names Only), System, Terms, Scripts, Non H Common Events and Introduction as well as added a trader who sells enemy drop items (in the first big town you go to, next to the fruit stall guy just left of the entrance) and finally added in some cheat skills including a new item which will let you change clothes at will these cheats that can be found at the starting house (check the mirror in your bedroom, the first time will deactivate the cheats if you are continuing from my previous version then click again to activate them).

Cheat Skills are as follows...
Opescide = Adds 10000 gold to your available funds.
Paupecide = Removes 10000 gold from your available funds.
Manacide = Restore full Health, Magica and cure all negative states.
Omnicide = Deal massive damage to all enemies.
Suicide = Deal massive damage to yourself and any allies.
Panacide = Simple dialog text that allows you to edit your Innocence, Virginity and Reputation.

Cheat Item is called Clothes Chest in the Specials section of your inventory click on it to use.

Take care with using any cheat skills or items they shouldn't cause any problems but have not been thoroughly tested.

I almost certainly won't be doing anymore for this game so if anyone wants to pick up where this leaves of please to do, no need for credit or anything like that just take it and run with it.

No thanks warranted or required except maybe a shout out to HRPGHeaven without whom I would have stopped translating ages ago.

Although if you really must say thanks... I haven't been able to find copies of these games if anyone happens to know of a source I would appreciate a PM...

RJ148317 Rina's Risky Errand

RJ149629 Enormous Breast Witch Nora

Cheers and enjoy any major issues and I might update but otherwise you get what you pay for :p

Last edited:

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Even though you said it was unnecessary, I'd like to thank you for the translation anyway.

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that sounds about bloody right :mad:

Changes in v1.05 are...

Add description for loss of virginity to Boss Slime in Philosophers tower.
(I already noticed this was missing and fixed it myself)

Deletion of a testing/cheating NPC helper.
(Just don't talk to her if you don't want to cheat)

Corrections to the Volcano map.
(Should just require copying the new volcano map over the old one)

That seems to be all the new version does, I will download and confirm first but if that really is it then no harm playing on the v1.04 that I translated.

Thank you ziodyne for supplying a link to the new version, If I found any worthwhile changes then I might look at incorporating them into the translation and rereleasing.

Until then there does not appear to be any reason not to stick with my translation.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I only have the top half to the dancer's outfit. where is the bottom half?

Edit: Nevermind, found it in the even harder second optional dungeon.

Last edited:

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you for the new version. :)

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks daede. The data.zip file you linked is slightly borked though. Can still be opened with 7zip but not in windows. Not a big deal (everyone should have 7zip at this point anyways, and if you don't.... shame on you!)

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks daede. The data.zip file you linked is slightly borked though. Can still be opened with 7zip but not in windows. Not a big deal (everyone should have 7zip at this point anyways, and if you don't.... shame on you!)
Yeah, whoops, I should have mentioned that, it is a 7zip archive (*.7z) I renamed the extension to (*.ZIP) so I could upload it as an attachment on this forum. You need to have 7zip to extract the archive properly. Sorry.