What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ TechnoBrake ] Hero Level 1 / ゆうしゃれべる1 RE149875 RJ149875

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: ゆうしゃれべる1 [RJ149875]

I have made all the changes from v1.05 and am updating the file now, please stand by.

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Whilst I am waiting for my file to upload and yes I won't lie so that my damn post count goes back up high enough to post links here is what I found out about the update...
Changes to Game.ini:
Game title changed to reflect new version mine is updated accordingly.

Changes to 更新情報.txt:
Changelog updated to highlight the new version changes mine has been updated appropriately.

Changes to Common Events:
Absolutely no changes made files are binarily different as a result of how RPG Maker saves things.

Changes to Enemies:
No changes made files are binarily different as a result of how RPG Maker saves things but just incase I have updated my Enemies to the v1.05 Items file.

Changes to Items:
Many minor Binary differences most likely as a result of how RPG Maker save things but just incase I have updated my Items to the v1.05 Items file.

Changes to Maps:
Five maps were changed I have updated my translation with all of the changed map files.

Map013\ローズ城\Rose Castle\ローズ城城下街\Rose Castle Downtown\EV046 a Red haired girl by the fountain who gives you 99 ニワトリのトサカ/Rooster Crest's and 99 大型ネズミの牙/Large Rat Fang's which are the two item requested by the boy at the fountain thus saving you having to grind for them and allowing some easy early stage levelling.

Map073\ no noticeable difference most likely binarily different as a result of how RPG Maker save things but just incase I have updated my item to the v1.05 Items file.

Map122\赤壁の火山4\Red Cliff Volcano Lvl 4\赤壁の火山4\Red Cliff Volcano Lvl 4 is supposed to be different but I can't see it maybe binarily different as a result of how RPG Maker save things but just incase I have updated my item to the v1.05 Items file.

Map123\赤壁の火山5\Red Cliff Volcano Lvl 5\赤壁の火山5\Red Cliff Volcano Lvl 5 is supposed to be different but I can't see it maybe binarily different as a result of how RPG Maker save things but just incase I have updated my item to the v1.05 Items file.

Map199\杖スキル\Staff Skills map is absolutely identical most likely binarily different as a result of how RPG Maker save things but just incase I have updated my item to the v1.05 Items file.

Changes to MapInfos:
No changes made files are binarily different as a result of how RPG Maker saves things but just incase I have updated my MapInfos to the v1.05 Items file.

Changes to Scripts:
He still hasn't corrected the missing Virginity Loss Description for the Philosophers Tower Tentacle, instead he copied the basic Virginity Loss Description for generic monster rape into a new variable reference that as far as I can tell isn't actually used in game at all. From what I can see it was perhaps supposed to be called either when the player lost their virginity by a fingering attack or by a rape attack by a non human/non tentacle generic monster.

Changes to Skills:
Absolutely no changes made files are binarily different as a result of how RPG Maker saves things.

Changes to System:
Just changed the version number in the title I have updated my System to the v1.05 Items file.

In summation props to the author for atleast trying to fix what is at heart a very minor error but unfortunately he failed to fix it so expect another patch from him to actually fix it at a later date. In the meantime my partial does actually fix the problem and is as stated now also updated to the authors seemingly pointless patch.

P.S. Am I going blind or is there no Spoiler tag function on this forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have also translated most of the item names, all of the armour names, some of the Priests dialogue, moved my cheat trader to a new Fairy NPC next to the Vegie stall, moved my cheat skills to the mirror in the player characters home and added to the cheat mirror a new cheat item that lets you change clothes anywhere.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

P.S. Am I going blind or is there no Spoiler tag function on this forum?
no spoiler tag button, you have to manually use {spoiler}{/spoiler} replace {} with [], obv.

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone have version 1.20? apparently they added new scenes.

Welkin

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

For 1.20:

Go into the first city's inn, purity (清純値) = 0 and naked, then talk to man on the right.

For 1.10:

Also in the first city, but it the newly-web house (middle bottom - the is a women in the kitchen on the left, and a man in the bedroom on the right). Seduce the man while purity (清純値) = 0 and naked.

Last edited:

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Apparently my Translation download link was reported :mad: or Mega is just randomly killing links now :confused: anyway I have re-uploaded just the patch files below...

Game:
Game Version: v1.05
Game Author:

Translation: Very Partial
Translation Version: v0.06
Translation Patch:

You will still need to grab a copy of the game itself from somewhere, it shouldn't matter which version you grab as the patch files above will convert it to the v1.05 that I did the partial for.

To be honest I actually have no memory of this game whatsoever so I may dig through my archive to find an unpatched v1.05 and compare that to the new v1.21 and if there aren't too many changes upgrade my patch to v1.21 so might be best to give it a week before you play incase I go ahead with that.

According to the authors notes v1.21 will add 2 new events to Rose Castle Area, some typo fixes, bug fix to do with using a crystal in the Sorcerer's Tower and something to do with combat speed. If that really is all that's different it should be easy for me to update my translation.

Let me know if there are any issues and I will do my best to address them.

Cheers,
Daede.

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a personal message to the Putrefactive Maggot Fucking Gnat Brained Pestilent Waste of Oxygen that keeps on reporting my links... THIS IS A PATCH ONLY!

Try to let this sink into those two lonely neurons that function as your sole means of reasoning, maybe find a 4 year old to explain it to you in crayon if that helps; but whatever it takes drive this into that misshapen head of yours... THIS IS NOT A WORKING PIRATED COPY OF THE GAME! It will allow those who have already purchased the game to play it with a couple of menu's and key pieces of information Translated into English and that is all.

This PATCH will not rape you or your employers unborn daughters!
This PATCH will not cause a cascade failure of the CERN Large Hadron Collider!
This PATCH will not escape from the internet and grow into a galaxy eating nebulous mass!

This patch will allow those humble decent folk who paid their hard earned dollars to support your employer gain a little bit more enjoyment by allowing some of the games interface to appear in their native language and that is all this will ever do.

This patch does not infringe on any copyright in any way, not legally or practically or even conceptually.

Last of all, next time you have a problem why don't you try growing the fuck up. Let go of your poor mothers apron strings for five seconds and find the simple human decency to message me directly with your concerns or questions you insignifiCUNT FUCK!

Kindest Regards,
Not a Dick.

P.S.
If anyone here with a fairly strong grasp of both Japanese and English would be so kind as to translate the above for me I would be extremely grateful.

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really can't be bothered uploading the patch again, it is out of date and incomplete anyway and if I did upload it again and it did get taken down again I would have no moral choice but to get lawyers involved to fight against the pathetic worms at [email protected] who filed the Takedown.

That would frankly be an exercise in utter futility as Unidam is a Japanese company, I am an Australian citizen and the law supporting the whole take down is American.

It would frankly be easier to find and free missing P.O.W.'s from World War II than fight a triple country DMCA case (yeah that's right I just played the World War II card on a Japanese company and I don't even feel a tiny bit bad about it).

I may not have much in this life but what little I do have is worth more than wasting my time engaging with such worthless scum.

So hooray for the useless damn cunts at Unidam. All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing, well once again Evil wins and the good guy scurries away with his tail between his legs. Yeah well it ain't much good letting us know how easily evil can win, Evil already won long before any of us were born. The good men are so battered bloody and stepped on that all we can do now is return the favour only problem is there are too few of us left and oh yeah that's right we are good men so we don't do evil, huh guess its back to pants around the ankles and hands against the wall. Is this how you want me Unidam? no need for lube, you just shove it right in there like usual.

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just sent the below email to Unidam and Mega, thought I would post it here as well for any who might get a laugh out of the ridiculous pile of shit I may be stepping into...

This email is being sent 'Without Prejudice' to both [email protected] and [email protected] to inform them of a fraudulent claim of copyright infringement made by Unidam against the Mega.co.nz account holder Jacob Dade.

The material in question was a fan made English language patch for the Japanese game "Hero Level 1" by "TechnoBrake"

This patch was a patch only and could be in no way used to pirate or otherwise nefariously obtain a copy of the game. The patch was only of use to someone who already had a copy of the game and only edited the relevant and necessary files to convert a small portion of the text of the game into English from the native Japanese.

The patch in no way infringed on or devalued the original game or any related I.P. and could only have had a positive impact on the sales of the game by allowing it to be more easily enjoyed by a native English speaking audience.

It would be completely impossible to play or reconstruct the game using the files included in the patch as the only files included were those directly related to language and constituted less than 0.5% of the total file size of the game.

Further it was stated quite clearly on the post linking to the download that this was a patch only and it required the user to already have a complete copy of the game.

In failing to note any of this Unidam has not only utterly and completely failed in provided any due diligence to support their copyright infringement claim but further have lodged said claim fraudulently and not just once now but twice.

This shows a clear pattern of DMCA regulation misconduct by Unidam and I would strongly urge Mega.co.nz and their associated entities to bear this in mind when it comes to any future dealings with Unidam.

Whilst I have no interest in wasting my time or financial resources in a legal battle with Unidam if they persist in abusing DMCA regulations I will have no choice but to pursue full legal action against them not only for their knowing and wilful fraudulent claims but also for their ongoing harassment of myself and further I will be seeking other victims in similar situations to join me in a class action suit against Unidam and any associated entities.

I urge all parties in the strongest possible terms to take this matter seriously and Unidam especially to redress their pattern of overzealous insufficiently investigated requests of copyright infringement claims. The United States of America, The World Intellectual Property Organization and all member countries take the Digital Millennium Copyright Act very seriously and will diligently and forcefully defend it against abusers on either side of the fence.

Hmm, whats that over there? Is that a hornet's nest?

Why yes, yes it is.

You know what? I think I am going to stand here and whack it for a bit...

Whack it with my head.

P.S. Wow I just noticed a whole mess of grammatical errors in that letter and now I don't know what is stupider, bothering to send it in the first place or not properly proofing before I sent it.

Last edited:

nnescio

Reputation score

Just sent the below email to Unidam and Mega, thought I would post it here as well for any who might get a laugh out of the ridiculous pile of shit I may be stepping into...

Hmm, whats that over there? Is that a hornet's nest?

Why yes, yes it is.

You know what? I think I am going to stand here and whack it for a bit...

Whack it with my head.

IANAL, but I don't think that's a good idea. Generally, translations are by definition a derivative work, which requires permission from the original copyright holder to be distributed. Usually, only the original copyright holder can authorize a translated work. Unauthorized translations are sort of in a legal limbo (in the sense that the translator may be entitled to the copyright of the translation if it involves 'considerable' effort and creativity, but is nonetheless barred from distributing it because it's a derivative work of another copyright).

Yes, it doesn't really harm sales, but is nonetheless considered to be infringing on another entity's copyright. Same goes for fan patches. It's just generally a very bad idea for companies to go after fans who translate and patch their games for free for them, as the fans are doing the work for them for free and it's bad PR, but they are usually still legally entitled to do so, nonetheless.

There is a very similar precedent for this case. KanjiHack Translations provided an English translation for RPG Maker 95, and was given a cease and desist letter by ASCII for it. In their case a link was provided by them to another website where people could download the program (with a copy-protection crack included). While I don't think you have not provided such a link directly, similar links can be found on this very thread, and can be seen as endorsements of sorts (yes, I know that's not your intent, but it can be seen that way).

Some authors may also disapprove of translations which they feel have distorted their original 'intended' message, even if they have acquired more sales for them from fans would would otherwise not buy their games. They may, for example, disapprove of all machine translations on such a principle (I do also disapprove, as I feel that machine translators so far can not adequately translate text as words in different languages do not correspond on a one-to-one basis with one another). Some may disapprove of liberal translations, preferring more literal ones. Generally, there's no accounting for taste, and an author who disapproves of a translation of his work may find the quickest way to take such a translation down is by invoking DMCA.

While I generally don't work on H-games, I have worked on translating other works like manga, doujinshi, and light novels, as a fan. 'Professionally' (I'm not a professional translator, but I have been asked to translate technical documents related to my field of expertise), I have translated journal articles, documents, and a single short non-fictional manuscript. In any case in my experience, translators have very little legal rights compared to the original authors (a lot of translations are viewed as commissioned work instead of the production of an original product) and I have find the best way to act is to back down when faced by legal threats from the author (or just an uncooperative author, in general).

Last edited:

daede

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh it is definitely not a good idea, even if I had the strongest legal precedent it would still be an incredibly stupid idea.

David and Goliath type stories are just that... stories. There may have been a time when the little guy could take down the big guy back when it was just a big guy, now it is the entire weight of vast multi corporate entities backed by equally vast lobbyists and practically limitless financial resources.

The only time a little guy wins in those circumstances is when the big guy is so damn arrogant they figure they don't need to bring their vast weight to bear against such a puny little guy.

Best case scenario for me is my email is ignored and summarily deleted. Fortunately that is almost certainly what will happen.

If you will excuse the horrifically strained metaphor which continues to colour hornets in a grossly unfair light I whacked the hornets nest because it was the right thing to do, those hornets are petty vindictive stinging bastards, not because I expected the hornets to suddenly realise there entire existence is built on being dicks.

nnescio

Reputation score

Oh it is definitely not a good idea, even if I had the strongest legal precedent it would still be an incredibly stupid idea.

David and Goliath type stories are just that... stories. There may have been a time when the little guy could take down the big guy back when it was just a big guy, now it is the entire weight of vast multi corporate entities backed by equally vast lobbyists and practically limitless financial resources.

The only time a little guy wins in those circumstances is when the big guy is so damn arrogant they figure they don't need to bring their vast weight to bear against such a puny little guy. ...
Heh, may I interest you in the case of ? Nintendo was the little guy back then.

Things like this brings a warm, fuzzy little feeling to my heart.

Edit: a more readable version.

Last edited:

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have full save game ?

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone re-upload the translation for this?

Phildalt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd also like to have the translation partial... Please.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Working on making a new one as the original cannot seem to be found anywhere.

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

i could not find the game anywhere