What's new

Tentacle Defense

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Defense

9) You have to build a maze for the women to run through. Towers take up four squares in a square formation. The attackers require at least one square to run through.
This just gave me a brilliant idea for another game, where one has a limited amount of money, and has to make a maze full of sexual traps, and then gets points for all the women that fail to make it to the middle.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As god of Wintermaul and Green TD, as well as FF maul and Azure Tower Defense, I approve of this idea.

Bob

Lurker
Reputation score

maybe a possibility would be the player is a den of nuns, or something, defending against the tentacle invasion? every time a tentacle reaches the base it shows a H screen of a girl fitting the description of the girl group IE a nun if it's a group of nuns, a cheerleader if it's that, or maybe just a random hentai pic of a girl getting tent raped, and at every level you make it through you get a collection of 5-10 hentai pics so there's some sort of incentive to put up a fight. this could either be a feature in the game IE you can play as the tentacles, defending against fems, or vice-versa, or just the game...

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

As god of Wintermaul and Green TD, as well as FF maul and Azure Tower Defense, I approve of this idea.
The good FF maul, or the one where Auron is all you need? 'cause the ones where Auron has a range of HALF THE MAP, it gets quite silly. He's a mid-game tower for a single race, not a godly tower that requires wood; though, he'd need a buff if he was >.<

Azure TD is fun, but hardly gets hosted... hell, ANY maul/TD is uncommon, what with the rise of the DotA game and all >.>

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

And that is why I was working on Murloc Rush for a while :p

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The good FF maul, or the one where Auron is all you need? 'cause the ones where Auron has a range of HALF THE MAP, it gets quite silly. He's a mid-game tower for a single race, not a godly tower that requires wood; though, he'd need a buff if he was >.<

Azure TD is fun, but hardly gets hosted... hell, ANY maul/TD is uncommon, what with the rise of the DotA game and all >.>
Spoken like a true TD master.

And DotA can SUCK. MY. DIIIIIIIICK. It's stupid.

Only game like that that I will play is Anime Wars.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Might play Demigod, but DotA is bullsheet >,>;

I usually play 1p tds. So I can cheat lol

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Hey, there's a thought. Would this be a one person TD or multiple? If multiple, how many and how many would have spawns? Personally, I'd wind up using the Warcraft/Winter -maul scenario, but twist it a little: left, middle, and right lanes, which all come together at the end; 7 players - 2 for each lane, and a final defender; 7 spawns - 6 full ones (one for each lane defender) and a half-spawn for the final defender; everyone gets bonus gold at the end of each round - final defender gets double.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I've lost track of this thread. What exactly are we talking about?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, there's a thought. Would this be a one person TD or multiple? If multiple, how many and how many would have spawns? Personally, I'd wind up using the Warcraft/Winter -maul scenario, but twist it a little: left, middle, and right lanes, which all come together at the end; 7 players - 2 for each lane, and a final defender; 7 spawns - 6 full ones (one for each lane defender) and a half-spawn for the final defender; everyone gets bonus gold at the end of each round - final defender gets double.
Oh, ye gods, I don't even want to THINK about balancing or coding a multiplayer TD game. Single-player only.

I've lost track of this thread. What exactly are we talking about?
At least in theory, we're brainstorming ideas for an erotic tower defense game - either tentacled defenders being assaulted by feminine warriors, or vice versa.

Consensus, as far as I can tell, is:
  • Fantasy milieu (so swords and sorcery, not guns and armor).
  • Tentacles are the defenders.
  • No air units (too hard to reconcile with the monsters).
  • Defenses are "powered" by captured attackers.
  • Attackers are trying to liberate captives.

Of course, our local Thread Derailment team wandered onto a discussion of Warcraft III maps, and have yet to wander back.

OP
ScrewDriver

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

I think the woman bearing my demon seed drank alcohol while pregnant... this topic just took an interesting change in direction.

I believe the OP was directed at making a Tower Defense game where the towers were made of tentacles.
==

Now then, there was a concept provided that changed the roles of the attackers and defenders, which, to be honest, would work just as well. The towers would result in being your standard tower sets, but the monsters would be various sex fiends trying to break into the village at the end of the road.

Either way would work.

===
edit: DeMatt beat me to it.

So! That appears to be a rather solid list of ideas to work with. Knowing the nature of how projects can be forgotten if left spinning on the drawing board, when shall we start on this project?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Well we'd need a coder and an artist, and I'm not sure we have either.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Okay, someone grab Dark, tell him to get Oni reliable internet access, and ask if he'd be the artist. He's good at drawing... small stuff...

>.>

<.<

OP
ScrewDriver

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Funny enough, I fit both of those requirements. I just don't want to do this alone.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Someone who met my same ideals before, just not on the scripting ^^;

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

im hesitant to throw my hat in here for the sheer reason that i can be unreliable as far as attendance to the forum based on how much stress i have to cope with but although this may sound odd and unneeded it happens to be the one reason why things like this fail if you'll have me i wouldnt mind being the problem solver / troubleshooter when things hit a snag ro when your ironing out the finishing product although it sounds odd its something im very good at PM me if you want or think you need my help

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I can help with background and such artwork if you want. No animations, just a few different scenes...

miezebieze

Lurker
Reputation score

I want to help too! But I don't know with what. I have only ideas for random stuff and write it down. Like I had the idea of "Hentai Defense" some time ago too, but alone I'd never achieve anything with my short attention span, so I dropped it.

Longer time ago, I wrote down a big sheet for a missile-commander like tentacle defense, so if you change your mind about the genre...

OP
ScrewDriver

ScrewDriver

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, as I said in the beginning, I really don't have much time to dedicate to this project, so if anyone else is gun-ho to start, I'd give this project to them.

I'm really just procrastinating from another project. I better get moving now, haha.