OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape: Overlord.

(C)

"Very well, ill give you Samantha, but it will cost you"

laura looks at her and nods a bit, fully expecting what comes next.

"I want you to submit to me, bend over and take it Laura"

"it doesn't have to be this way you know Olivia, im not your competition or anything."

Olivia crosses her arms impatiently.

"Very well, ill do it for the girl"

Laura turns around and spreads her legs, then bends herself forward, her long muscular blue thighs are impressive even from this angle, her tentacles which sprout from her back seem to have a mind of their own as they refuse to take any part in the submission.

Olivia walks up behind Laura, looking down at her two holes, her tight pussy glistens with droplets of slime, ready for any kind of penetration at any time, Olivia assumed hers is similar.

Laura's tight asshole is less prepared, it is a muscular hole clinched tightly and unsuspecting, Olivia smirks a bit to herself as she quickly chooses that one, as Laura prepares herself.

Olivia's tentacle phallus grows at its usual pace, impressively in less than 5 seconds her clitoris grows until it transforms into a large and meaty cock, complete with large veins which no doubt pump the impressive member full of her slime-blood.

Olivia places the humongous penis on Laura back and slides it up and down her backside. The slime-laden flesh of laura and the innate slickness of the cock cause almost no friction as it slides effortlessly across her backside.

Laura begins to hum to herself, an unusual practice for someone about to be fucked with an instrument as impressive as Olivia's.

Without much of a warning, Olivia slides her cock down Laura's backside and cleanly penetrate's Laura asshole. laura can be seen lifting her head in shock as she adjusts and tries to maintain her composure, her humming melody only temporarily interrupted as she tries her best to accommodate the humongous cock inside of her tiny asshole.

Olivia smiles as she feels the inside of Laura's asshole, the tightness alone and the spasming of her sphincter engorging her cock is pleasurable enough, Olivia doesn't usually choose to fuck her victims anally, but Laura's hole might make her change her mind.

Laura can be heard laboring as she desperately tries to maintain the tranquility of her song, this is not pleasant for her at all.

"You can have Samantha Laura, you never forget that you are mine"

Laura tries to reply but the pain is too great, she grits her teeth as her eyes begins to form small slime-tears for the first time.

Olivia tries to fish for an energy source inside of laura, but there is none to be found, fucking laura as a tentacle hybrid is like fucking another human as if Olivia were human.

After several minutes of unrelenting anal sex, Olivia ejaculates inside of her, filling her hole with large amounts of her semen, laura grits her teeth again as the pressure builds up inside of her, her simplified organ structure becomes filled as the semen travels up her colon and the semen enters her stomach.

Olivia pulls out like she were pulling a sword from a victim, her cock dripping with her own semen as laura remains hunched over.

Laura grabs her stomach and kneels down then she suddenly vomits on the floor beneath her a pool of Olivia's semen, she turns towards olivia with slime-tears in her eyes and cum running down her nose and mouth, she swallows the remaining cum and slowly gets up as more pours from her ass.

"Matriarch" Laura nods to Olivia in acknowledgement as she walks over to the wall with Samantha holding her stomach and walking funny, clearly in pain.

Olivia smiles again to herself as she moves back to her own place along the Meatwall, hoping that her demonstration will be enough to remind everyone who the alpha is in this lair.

--

Laura puts her back against the wall where Samantha is sleeping, her body aching in pain as she looks down at the prize she has won in exchange for feeling this way.

"Dont worry Samantha, ill take care of you" Laura says to her

Laura slides down the wall and brings the sleeping Samantha next to her, wrapping her hands around Samantha's body as their heads connect as laura dozes off to sleep beside her, humming a lullaby.

---

Olivia remains seated, overlooking her flock, the girls appear to be in relatively good spirits as they talk amongst themselves, occasionally laughter can be heard as the girls get to know each other, a sign that they arent quite as unhappy as they probably should be, given their situation.

Olivia gets up off of the ground, resolving to do something with the rest of the day.

What do you do?

A. Grab one of the girls and fuck her Vaginally

B. Go out and hunt for more women.

C. Impregnate one of the girls.

D. Grab a single girl and try to practice your powers on her.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the ass.....

I say B. and offer one if not more to Laura as a peace offering/bribe.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

C maybe we should start to produce blue tentacles

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I vote B, it's time to increase our herd and power output. But no offerings or bribes! We just dominated our subject and now what, kiss her on the cheek and throw a girl at her?

"Hey, sorry I ravaged your ass. No hard feelings?"

Afterwards I agree with plmnko, it's time to come back to the strategy minigame >:D

We might want to start thinking about looking for a Princess for ourselves. But it has to be a prime specimen, with vigour and backbone; it's doubtful we would find such person in the artificial forest.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Intermission 18: Laura

Laura puts her back against the wall where Samantha is sleeping, her body aching in pain as she looks down at the prize she has won in exchange for feeling this way.

"Dont worry Samantha, ill take care of you" Laura says to her

Laura slides down the wall and brings the sleeping Samantha next to her, wrapping her hands around Samantha's body as their heads connect as laura dozes off to sleep beside her, humming a lullaby.

--

Laura opened her eyes to find herself in a lucid dream, she was surrounded by hundreds of women who were pinned to the wall next to her in the lair, Laura herself was a human again, her skin pale as had been before she was transformed.

beside her was Samantha also pinned against the wall who looked frustrated and disappointed.

"Samantha" Laura called out to her.

Samantha turned her head towards Laura, who could see the tears in her eyes as small streaks ran down her face, Samantha gave her a sad look, one of hopelessly and self pity.

"whats wrong girl?" Laura said to her, trying to cheer her up.

"im such a fool"

Laura looked around the room some more, hundreds of women were pinned against the meatwall, many of them pregnant.

"Samantha no, you aren't a fool,you are a beautiful young woman" Laura flashed her a smile.

"Laura....." Samantha looked into Laura's eyes and smiled back and she struggled to contain her emotions.

Laura is genuinely kind person, her heart has always been in the right place, she is someone who is easy to admire, and her perseverance is a testament to us all, samantha thought to herself.

"Samantha, i just thought you should know that, i appreciate you, i see your dedication to our cause and i want to thank you" Laura said to her, her smile as radiant as ever.

Samantha closed her eyes and stopped herself from crying, Laura was right. this was important, but Olivia wasent the one Samantha would remain loyal to, it was laura. sweet laura.

Laura had become a Matriarch now as well, she could eventually become the leader of the brood, and Samantha thought she would be a better candidate than Olivia, who treated her women like they were objects to be used and abused as she saw fit. Samantha secretly pledged loyalty to Laura as she starred back into her blue eyes.

the women surrounding them suddenly became uncomfortable as a shadow appeared from down the hall, they lowered their heads and tried to remain quiet.

Samantha and Laura looked up at the person casting the shadow and although they couldn't make out a face, they knew who it was as a wave of dread washed over them as well.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in the ass.....
In all likelihood, it will.

I'm going B, and I back up your peace offering sentiment. We've already been through the death of one main character; perhaps we can avoid not only a second death, but a complete bastardisation of the current.

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh crap this isn't how i imagined it would go but ohh well there's no going back....
i say B and i really don't know what to do with the peace offering so i'll leave it up to the others
Also while we're hunting let's look for clues as to how we might get out or at least a more detailed view of the cave's walls and areas with plenty resources

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bite? Perhaps. But death? I'm not so sure.

We have kind of a big burden on our shoulders at the moment. Being Matriarch and all, having to repopulate the blue tentacles... all while being trapped in a secure underground vault controlled by some megalomaniac. A proper chain of command and clear hierarchy should be established, with no doubt whatsoever.

It doesn't mean we have to be evil bastards, we can show mercy, empathy or friendliness along the way, but only when we can afford it. Laura is all good and fluffy, it's nice she's friendly to Samantha, but she isn't in our shoes nor she's a Matriarch, and I strongly object in trying to bribe her! If we'd like to be seen as more compassionate in her eyes, I would suggest acting like it, treating our soon-to-be-hunted-and-acquired women nicely. Bribing her would be like slapping someone in the face and giving him a candy in order to be seen as friendly. I'm not against giving her girls, but maybe later?

But, as always the democracy will decide ^^. Oh, and feel free to tell me to shut up if needed. I tend to get very...umm... emotional about my point of view (although respectful toward yours - I hope at least).

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't be afraid to share or oppose opinions. But I think we can all agree that Olivia is not doing a good job on the chain of command. If being a blue tentacle was about being compassionate to your captives, Olivia is pissing on Azu's legacy.

And in any case, giving Laura girls doesn't have to be a peace offering. She's obviously a Matriarch herself, and thus should gain independance and her own Lair down the line. Matriarches could essentially be the next evolution in the chain of Overlords. Which means we'd want to expand and conquer this place before Purple and Black get their own, and they will.

I'd actually go as far as say that so far, Olivia can be more closely linked to either Black or Purple in temperment and handling of captives. Can perceive something as cattle or tools does not mean should.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I see what you have in mind. As for Olivia not doing a good job, well I think it's to early to tell - we didn't had many leadership decisions up to date. We'll see what future brings. As for Laura's independence, I'm indifferent at the moment, although I personally would keep her closer for a while, out of sheer curiosity how she fares and what makes her tick.

Black, Blue, Purple. Labels and names. I think we have an unique chance to create a distinct, special breed of tentacles we create. I daresay, maybe a new race of some sort? We could combine blue's compassion towards the captured women but be strong, unforgiving and merciless against our enemies. We can establish a stark hierarchy or a tentacle democracy _^_ Sometimes, a genocide can provide new options XD

Nevertheless I still opt for absolute monarchy ^^

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Well tbh I really am with Nirakei, I thought we fuck her gently and in the pussy like blues are known for, not go for anal. You know a fair and reasonable trade. But I still say we try to make nice with Laura and try to not become a cruel uncaring tenta-bitch.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Laura has always been a kind person who has tried her best to help out her fellow man, the lone exception being at the end of the first CYOA, when Laura decides to sacrifice Cecilia in order to gain her own 'freedom'. Cecilia is now the Queen of the Black tentacles, meaning she has advanced as far as she can as a human in her brood, but she may have some sort of grudge against Laura for leaving her behind.

Throughout the story, Olivia has been ruthless, she started out as a sadistic human slave who enjoyed her power over humans. With her new power and responsibility, she knows she has a duty, but still doesn't treat the women with any more respect, before Lazuli died, it tried to instill a set of principles into Olivia, perhaps the principle it instilled best into her was discipline and salvation. Olivia may be harsh, and she may see everyone around her as a pawn, but she is dedicated to her mission, and her mission now is to repopulate and to gett revenge against those who killed Lazuli.

Furthermore, why did Olivia's body lose control and attack Laura when she was forced inside of her and thus transformed into a matriarch creature herself? Is the tentacle creature she merged with during the ritual able to temporarily take control? perhaps this dark side of her has a plan of its own.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(B)

Olivia looks around the lair and shakes her head, this will not do, the other overlords would be laughing at her meager collection. Olivia knows she could probably fuck every woman here in less than an hour, if she is going to gain power quickly, she needs more captives.

Olivia walks past several of the women, who stop what they are doing and lower and heads in acknowledgement as she walks by. A show of respect she thinks to herself, or at least fear.

Walking through the halls of the lair, Olivia notices the pristine state of the meatwall at her sides, it sparkles and glistens with health, 'impressive' she through to herself as she ran her finger along the wall and scoops up a bit of slime residue. Olivia never really understood how the integrity of the lair worked, but she knew she was connected to it, she must be doing something right.

Olivia walked into the artifical sunlight which shined through the trees, the sounds of birds could be heard as a breeze blew across her face.

"a breeze?" Olivia asked herself, confused as to how it could be possible if she is indeed inside of a closed structure 100 feet deep into the earth, Olivia didnt think about it for long before she chose a random direction and started walking in that direction, confident that she would come across a victim sooner or later.

--

As Olivia walked through the jungle, she started to notice the sunlight fading above her as an overcast started to form, soon after small droplets of rain began to fall through the treeline and land softly on her path.

Olivia shook her head as she was in awe of the technological prowess of these humans, but then got curious about it.

Olivia clawed her way into the dirt and started to dig, her powerful hands were as hard as shovels and as powerful as any man's she dug effortlessly several feet into the ground, finding rocks and worms.

after digging several feet downward, Olivia shook her head as she looked up at the jungle around her.

'This is a real jungle.'

But how? Barkholm and the forest were located in temperate climates, this jungle had the heat and humidity that only a jungle could have. And what about the research team? how could they observe her if this was an actual jungle and not some kind of observation complex?

Olivia jumped out of the hole and brushed the dirt off of her hands.

it didnt matter, not yet. Eventually she would escape from this place when she was ready, and nothing would be able to stop her, not a jungle in the middle of nowhere, not a habitat located one hundred feet under the earth, nothing would prevent her from having her revenge against purple.

She walked onward continuing to admire the nature around her, more captivated by it knowing it was natural.

--

She smelled a woman nearby, her nose picked up the scent like a hound and she crept along silently through the bushes as they stalked her prey.

A young woman was near a tree close by, she had a coconut in her hand and was smashing it against the tree in an attempt to open it.

her short brown hair was tied into a knot by a vine she must have found in the jungle, her body was tall and slender, with long muscular legs which formed into a tight ass, her breasts were average size, but looked plump against her thin frame.

"damn you!" the woman yelled aloud as she brought the coconut down and struck it against the tree again.

completely unaware of her presence, Olivia crept ever closer, using her cat-like dexterity to remain silent.

With Olivia only a few feet away, the woman turned around suddenly and saw Olivia, she dropped the coconut immediately, it bounced along the ground and into a nearby bush as the woman stood there frozen by fear.

Olivia looked her in the eyes as her body started to become excited and her mouth started to water. this morsel looks delicious.

What do you do?

A. Find a new coconut for the woman and open it for her, then have a casual chat with her before you make your intentions of enslaving her known.

B. Throw her down to the ground and fuck her gently, when you are done, carry her back to the lair.

C. Coerce the woman into drinking from your breasts, which should make her easier to manage, then lead her back to the Lair.

D. Pin her against the tree with your foot, then masturbate until you ejaculate onto her, then carry her back to the lair as you finger-bang her.

E. Let her go, she caught you sneaking up on her, it would not be honorable to take her now, you'll look for someone else.

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Tehehe, I'd vote vote D just for the outrage that would come with it XD

So... lemme go through the options. A? Casual chat on intentions of enslaving her... "Hey, wanna come back with me to my awesome meat-lair in order to be fucked senseless for energy for... I don't know, quite a time? ... I bake cookies!"

E is just... just so wasteful. Can we afford such choices? Besides I don't know if it's an issue of honour.

And that leaves me with either B or C. Frankly in spite of appearances, I wouldn't like to start our fantastic new relationship with a fuck, be it with or without her consent. And C is kinda druggy to me. What exactly is the effect of our breast milk?

To be honest, preferably I would find her a coconut, chat a while, fucked her gently with/without breastfeeding and then talk about coming back to the lair with us. While she could say no (How could she? We're so damn charmful. We even treat her a coconut for our first date!), we'd say the next time we meet her, there won't be any questions.

Nevertheless, for the sake of choosing one answer I take B, but probably will change it, when I see other ppl posts. I like to justify my choices, thank you very much XD

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A. & B. Find her a new coconut, break it open, share a snack/drink, lead her back to the lair, explain if she wasn't in this jungle shed be attacked by other tentacles who wouldn't be as gentle or kind as us, then lay her down gently on the ground and fuck her gently in the vagina.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so basically you want to rape her in the kindest most considerate way possible. the two girls can have a moonlit walks on the beach giggling and building sandcastles, they can tell each other their deepest darkest secrets and talk about the boys they like. when they get home they can share a plate of homemade spaghetti (one of the tentacle overlord abilities is cooking as it turns out), when they are done, they can lie down and hold each other in their arms before Olivia's massive slimy tentacle cock grows and mercilessly ravages her for her life energy, she can leave her in a corner somewhere unconscious and covered in cum as she prepares to go on another 'date' with another girl, did i get everything? :)

The way that you approach your encounters with women like this is a determining factor in how they view you later, although much of that can be mitigated when they consume your powerful slime.

It is kind of hard to write a scene where you try to be a gentle tentacle rapist. You are either choosing to acknowledge the woman as a person and treating her with respect, or you are choosing to disregard her being a person and instead ravaging her as a sex object and power resource to be managed like the rest of them.

The decision you make will likely set the tone for their existence as a slave under your control.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrm, I feel like we have diverged from what I feel blue tentakewls were supposed to be like with the last post. So Ill go with B. It seems like the kindest and gentlest of doing things while still being a tentacle rapist. :p