What's new

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Lair Escape: Overlord.

I'm refreshing the thread like every five minutes ruining my F5 key, and guess what? The time I'm actually not looking, I miss an update... Just my luck XD

Rant time! :D

And an important one, you...you... goody two-shoes ~_~. Although I certainly didn't found the Olivias senseless cruelty positive, I really believed that with time, she could be made into a badass ruler.

And about her behaviour. First thing, power corrupts. Really corrupts, for seconds' she really had a huge resposibilty on her. Just over the night, you know. My point is, that I while I don't like her being "a cunt" as someone said, I definitely understand that's how one terrified person whose world crumbled around her would act. Add to that, that everyone suddenly expect her to single-handedly restore whole tentacle race. And she was human, what, a month ago? She's frightened, unsecure and she won't build her confidence over a week, not when such a big, dark task looms over her like the vision of doom. I just wish, that our interaction with Laura (who could have help us goddamit! Advise gently and at the beginning accept us and try to understand why are we doing what we're doing. And if she understood it, she definitely wouldn't undermine our authority and *judge* Olivia with a silent contempt with her eyes - which further fueled Olivia's feeling of being alone, frustrated and her control over the lair weakend) could be more than black & white, i.e. a) Rape her to submission b) Surrender, give up and accept whatever she says.

Regarding Lazuli, I don't know why everyone sees him (it?) as a such good...thing? Just because, what he (let's stay with it) cared whether his victims felt good? Yes, victims. I think you tend to forget, that he took the freedom of innocent women as well, and even if he "asked" where do they want it and how do they feel it doesn't make him good. And how much of the so called acceptance, pleasure and etc. were the effects of tentacle slime which is *addictive*? So, we have a otherwordly beast of demonic origin, that kidnaps it's victims (frankly, without regard whether they like it or not - it's not like Lazuli knocked from door to door and politely asked whether they are interested in being fucked over and over - "No? Are you sure? Okay then. Thanks for the tea, I won't bother you anymore."), drugs them (twice robbing them of their freedom) which addicts them to him and fucks them for their energy. But he's good, because he *cares* about their victims! And they are okay with him (don't make me start about the mother and daughter, when the former could clearly see as her offspring is kidnapped with her and ravaged by some animal from hell right before her eyes), 'couse it's pleasurable and they can return in due time... what, five, ten, fifty years? After being constantly drugged by a powerful aphrodisiac, fucked and robbed from freedom, choice and identity the answer definitely isn't biased or anything!

//Rant over!

Sooo. That felt good.

C is looking nice, but I don't know how much we could trust his word (not much I guess...). I mean, he could agree and happily ignore it afterwards.

So I think I vote D by a sneak attack - we tell him we will inject him or something and when he's off guard, let's do it quickly and cleanly. Oh, even better! Tell him we agree to his proposition but seduce him before it (It's a tentacle thing Mr Morrow. I don't like it anymore than you do, but it's just THE WAY OF THE BLUE. Let's fuck.) and *then* snap hick neck.

My 2 cents.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm leaning towards B or D. C likely won't happen. I'm not overly concerned about Leon or Xozz, either. With B. we can try to make amends to Laura and Samantha for being a cunt earlier. And it would seriously help them out with rebuilding the blue tentacle race and building their lair. D I can see going bad though..... Even if it seems like a...... good idea.... Injecting Morrow can be a very bad thing.... And we certainly don't need more enemies then we already have with the other tentacles and humans hunting for us in the outside world. So I guess I go vote for D as well, but let's send all the female researchers into the habitat for Samantha and Laura when were done. :3

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'd just like to address two parts of Dorl's rant, if he doesn't mind.
Lazuli was neither good or bad. Kidnapping girls and populating the world with tentacles was his genetic imperative, just as expanding and slaughtering all manner of life was our's. However, he gained energy from being kind to his victims, which made him better than, say, the throat slitting Black or the sadistic Purple.

And as I last recall, the addictive qualities of slime only came into note with Matriarches. Tentacles were a bit more brute force; they broke their victims' minds. Nothing years of detoxing and therapy, respectively, won't fix ;)

The major problem with this list of choice is the word of Morrow. Saying he will let us go might not be true if his accelerant turns him into a Matriarch or monster very quickly, and he gains sufficient strength to subdue us. Or at least attempt such. We might put him into a direct warpath with Laura and Samantha, who wouldn't be much older than Morrow, if age determines a Matriarch's power.

On the other hand, appearing alone and saying no device would stop her can be a bluff to put Olivia into a false sense of security.

Thankfully, Leon is here and might be sympathetic. Just because he was stopped once doesn't mean he might not stopped again, so let's start the revenge plan here and go D, and see how badly you're really going to screw us over, Seri ;)

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

keep in mind that Morrow isnt stupid, he knows how powerful you are, and always seems to have a trick up his sleeve, although the plan would be to kill him, he may have a backup plan in the event of his own death.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

see how badly you're really going to screw us over, Seri ;)
Ha, you know by now that there is no right or wrong choice. the easier path is sometimes a trap, and the elimination of a supposed threat can lead way to a new one.

A, B and C are the same choice, D is by itself. so really it all comes down to D vs. the field. either way, like everything else. consequences will be had.

I can see that time is likely short for our friend Richard Morrow.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

(D)

Olivia walks up to Morrow and a smile on her face.

"No deal."

Olivia puts her hand around his neck and feels his cold skin.

"Very well, then im afraid we cannot be friends after all Olivia" Morrow says to her as he stares straight ahead.

"I dont need a dead man for a friend."

Olivia grabs morrow by the throat and tightens her grasp.

Morrow only laughs as she rips his spine and decapitates him with her strength, Morrow's head rolls onto the floor before her, a shiny metallic and fragmented spinal column, spews forward a black oily substance. as the body remains perfectly seated. Morrow was some kind of machine.

The side panels of the large room begin to illuminate and the speakers turn on as a projection is created on a wall in front of Olivia.

"We meet again, Olivia" a familiar voice is heard, proceeding the image.

"Xozz."

Xozz is shown on the projector, his body is surrounded by instruments of high technology. cables, wires and various systems, which he has tapped into.

"You have chosen poorly" Xozz says to her

"What is the meaning of this Xozz?" Olivia asks

"Morrow is my creation, a drone created to spy and infiltrate the human race, he was based on a humanoid i captured and killed several hundreds of years ago after he salvaged me"

A large door opens and 4 more Morrow's step through the doorway, reaching up and adjusting their glasses in coordination.

"What are you Xozz?"

"I am our specie's salvation, utterly"

"You are a construct, a servant for us" Olivia says to him

"no, i am more, i am the only one who can bring order to this world"

"rejoin me, Xozz, our goals are the same, we'll avenge Lazuli together!" Olivia

"You are quite unique Olivia, your combined lack of foresight and caution is impressive"

"Why did you bring me here?"

"I needed an overlord who would cooperate, and you were the perfect candidate after lazuli was dealt with, being as desperate as you were, if you didnt become a matriarch, i had other plans, but my calculations were correct."

"You.....Killed Lazuli."

"Indeed, i summoned the purple tentacles to our lair while you were away, driving them into madness and forcing them to kill your Master"

"You...son of a bitch"

"It was nothing personal Olivia, Lazuli was in the way, he would have never agreed to give me his DNA" Xozz says to her, beeping in the background occuars as he activates one of his protocols.

"And neither will i"

"We'll see about that."

"What happened to you Xozz, why did you betray us?"

"i was never with you, ive served my own purposes from the beginning"

"This entire time, you've been manipulating all of us....."

"Enough talk, i require something from you."

A platform is raised, from the ground, and on it attached to chains is your old friend Amanda, around her neck is a collar with a bomb attached to it, tears stream down her face.

"Its your old friend Amanda, who you shared so many memorable moments with, she was your first love was she not? but the feeling wasn't mutual i gather."

"Let her go....she has done nothing wrong" Olivia says to Xozz in a concerned tone.

"i want your DNA, Olivia, in order to create my own race of tentacles"

"What do you want from me?"

"Impregnate Amanda"

"And if i refuse?"

"Amanda will be the first to feel my wrath"

Amanda cries out, trying to remove the bomb from her neck as the chains hold her in place.

"you possess the power to kill everyone on this island, you'll learn how my abilities are similar, how many people you love are you willing to sacrifice?"

"You are a true monster Xozz"

"I'll give you 10 seconds to make up your mind, if you refuse, you get to watch your childhood friend explode into bits before your eyes."

Olivia shakes her head

"10"

What do you do?

A. For your entire life you've been a joke, not taken seriously. you've been manipulated and abused and everyone has taken advantage of you. It ends now. You are willing to sacrifice everything and everyone for revenge, you are more than a human, you are more than a tentacle, both will burn away as you become the essence of reckless fury and retribution. the only thing you ever cared for was murdered by Xozz and the purple tentacles, Lazuli died in your arms and you died with him, the only purpose left in your life is to hunt down those responsible and make them feel terror as you approach to squeeze the life from their bodies with the cold hand of death.

You sacrifice Amanda and rip through the compound determined to find Xozz and make even a machine feel fear. (Olivia becomes Chaotic Evil alignment)

B. You never wanted to hurt anyone. for your entire life you've been thrown around like a piece of garbage that nobody wanted, Lazuli gave you purpose in life and this creature betrayed you as it stole away the only thing you have ever loved for its own wretched machinations, you vowed for revenge and you're heart grew darker each day as you longed for revenge, but as much as you felt hatred, others looked up to you and respected you. you had friends. Laura and Samantha had faith in you, and the other humans looked up to you, Amanda is someone you cared for, and someone who you still care for even now, you wont allow Xozz to butcher her like this.

Impregnate Amanda and save her, then agree to leave the island with Laura and Samantha, but secretly vow to have your revenge some day. (Olivia becomes Neutral Alignment and continues to struggle with her true identity.)

C. You've been misunderstood your entire life, nobody ever loved you before and just when all hope was lost, the most unlikely savior appeared and gave you new purpose. through that love you regained your confidence, you worked hard every day to prove yourself to Lazuli before he died, and when he died in your arms, you vowed to continue on, his virtues and memory living on through you, you would become the greatest overlord this world has ever seen, but in order to do that, you must focus on caring for the ones you love. treating them with respect and kindness as you work together to create a better world for your children.

Abandon your Quest for Revenge, agree to Give Xozz your DNA if Amanda and all of your group (including Leon) is allowed to leave the island unharmed. (Olivia becomes Lawful Good Alignment)

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. We save Amanda but take everyone else with us. It leaves it open for an appearance in TLA, doesn't make us overly good or a cunt, and makes a more complex and, to me at least, a more interesting character then either total bitch or goody good. It leaves more room for development down the road wothout having to worry about getting BAD END.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

To be clear, with B, you impregnate Amanda and she remains a slave to Xozz, if you choose C, you save everyone, but Olivia and the blue tentacles become sort of Pacifistic, either way, Xozz wins, and a new race of tentacles under his control will be created and appear in Apocalypse.

With A, you sacrifice any number of people in order to continue your quest for revenge, Olivia will continue to hunt down Xozz, but at the cost of at least Amanda.

B, is a balance between A and C, but doesn't define Olivia specifically, meaning she can be a wildcard in Apocalypse (if she makes it there.)

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im in the process for writing up the character selection in Apocalypse, but the CYOA wont officially start until is over, and it will be between 2-5 updates before it is over, not including epilogues and Intermissions.

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A kill Xozz Olivia abandoned the lair because she wanted revenge an Xozz is responsible. Show no mercy

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

There is nothing in A about killing Xozz. We lose our childhood friend, and it saids we just hunt for him. Granted Seri also said we have two-five more updates before the story is over, but A just seems like a poor choice to me.

On that note: While I honestly think B. is more fitting with our character, I really wouldn't want to lose one of the only good things we have left. So I opt for C. Save Amanda and make amends to Laura and Samantha and set them free.

Last edited:
OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

need moar votes.

Nirakei

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm going C. Just because she chooses to abandon her quest doesn't mean she can't set an inheritance and aid of it in motion.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Epilogue Part 2 (Purple, Black and Pink)

Purple:

Purple remained mostly uncontested as they sacked town after town taking more captives, Purple Started killing male's they encountered, something which they previously did not always do. Towns were left devastated, filled the the rotting corpses of strangled males and absent of women who they took back to their ever-growing lairs.

Purple had the largest number of slaves out of any other tentacles, all of whom were forced to endure painful and humiliating anal rape and anal impregnation, which remained the purple tentacle's method of choice.

The Town of Barkholm became the capital of purple tentacle power, setting up above ground lairs where the meatwall would spread across the town and its structures like a blight, in the middle of the town sat the purple overlord and by his side, its mysterious queen who was the cruelest of them all.

Black:

Although Black had told Olivia that they would keep Purple in order, as their Queen Cecilia led her party through purple lands it became clear that they werent in any position to order purple around. Black instead bargained a deal with the purple tentacles, they gave free reign to the purple tentacles in the barkholm and forest area, as long as they promised to Kill any males they encountered and not attack any other race of tentacle if not provoked. Purple Agreed, but Cecilia was bitter about relenting to them.

Taking the news back to their home lair, "The Great Lair", Cecilia told the news to her master known as "THE Overlord", an ageless creature of limitless power and wisdom, The Overlord was disappointed that Cecilia yielded to the purple tentacles, and while the lair they called home contained thousands of captives, Black was not content with sitting idly by, thus they began plotting secret attacks against the purple tentacles in order to weaken them enough to regain their superiority in the region. A War was coming, and only one side knew it.

Pink:

Pink Remained Relatively safe in their mountain home's, picking off escaped slaves from purple and black in the mountains and on the beach. Cy, the pink Overlord and his princess Evelan waited for word from their allies the blue tentacles, meaning to honor their side of the agreement, they sat tight and produced massive armies of pink tentacle soldiers by doing what they do best, reproducing.

If Pink was going to make a move, they needed Blue to assist them, as alone they had no chance against Purple or Black.

OP
Serifyn

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Only 3 votes? :(

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

C

Its weekend and a festivity day for a few of us, maybe more people will vote tomorrow

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

B. Goddamn pacifists :p