What's new

Tentacle Monster - What do you prefer?

E

Exofluke

So, what do you prefer to see in a tentacle monster? Forgive me if this thread was already made, but I would have no idea how to search for such a thread anyhow.

So... if you were to make up a tentacle monster. What would you make it look like? Also, what kind of personality would you give it? ... etc.

Re: Tentacle Monster - What do you prefer?

Does slime count?

... futa slime?

Tentacles suitable for fucking?

I've only seen a female tentacle monster once. I'd like to see more, it would be interesting to see how people think about that.

Besides, why let the women have all the fun?

And as I've briefly mentioned before, I have a tentacle monster character for a game, he's a bartender and a family man. Married to an elf and has a few children with her.
All in all, a nice guy, also, romantic and plays chess.

As for what people in general want from tentacle monsters, tentacle cocks and lust. People never seem to look past that.

Humanoid tentacle monsters is a good draw. Specially FUTA humanoid tentacle monsters

tentacle-monster-girls (like Euroges' Tentacle Girl game) are awesome and win. But the primary desire for me is that they have dozens of tentacles t hat are thick(er) than the girl's thigh, and each one spews out at least 25 gallons of cum.

Wet tentacles or dry?

I like the tentacle monsters that are coming out of the wall. Most artists depict girls being bound to the wall by them, making it extremely hard to struggle. Something about that is just hot as hell.

I'd make one that looks like the first Uroboros from RE5.

What's wrong with the second one? As Sheva put it, "It's more aggressive!"

For me they should be about as thick as a penis or slightly thicker. They should have a penis head or similar for the tip, and should be impossibly strong. The best colours are black, purple and red, but green is fine too.

My favourite thing for tentacles to do is easily to first, to grab and bind the girls male companion, probably boyfriend, and force him to watch what's about to happen. Then, grab the girl's ankles and pull them apart, rip all her clothes off, and then, while she's standing, with no foreplay, instantly start fucking her vagina. As she squeals in surprise, she gets one in her mouth.

She's still standing on her own two feet, possibly pulling in vain at the tentacles with her hands.

After 30 seconds or so, one softly pokes at her asshole, and as she moans around the tentacle in her mouth and tries to shake the tentacle away by moving her hips, and moves hers hands to cover her butthole, but too late before it forces its way in.

Finally the cumshot - it's difficult for a hentai animation to show what I want properly because hentai nearly always goes for opaque white cum, which is hot, but I'd like a translucent white cum, which she gets not only completely filled with, but completely doused in as well by all the other tentacles that the monster has that weren't doing anything, but just getting ready for ejaculation. This way she can be totally covered but we can still see her naked rude bits, she isn't just a white blob.

Instead of the classic yet nearly impossible torrent of sperm that explodes around the penetrating tentacles in a creampie, there should just be the sound of liquid filling her, like some kind of pump action, and of course her swallowing noise in between moans as she is forced to swallow it.

Then, as the tentacles exit her body, she starts coughing, and tears well up in her eyes, not through pain but simply because she's having a coughing fit. As soon as the tentacle leaves her vagina, all the tentacle sperm floods out down her thighs and onto the floor in a small puddle. She falls onto hands and knees and the tentacles on her ankles let go, and she mumbles "no... no... no... don't watch...", while very slowly attempting to crawl forward, and then squeals as she loses control over her anal sphincter and she spews cum from her ass. In the mididle of this she loses the last of her energy and collapses in the puddle of cum, and her boyfriend is released and runs to the aid of his embarassed and shaking lover as the last of the cum leaks out of her orifices.

...sorry, what were we talking about again?

Variety. Thin, thick, long, short, round, hundreds, or just one, flat, wet, dry, smooth, bumpy, frilled, branching, penis headed, blunt headed, feeler headed, mouth headed, strong, weak, green, red, opaque, translucent, defined form, morphing form, real, illusionary, good ol fleshy things, ethereal soul fuckers... and so forth...

Not all at once of course. I'm not sure if I can name a significant preference or such though. I always like to see something I haven't seen or thought of before. Even something you might not normally think of like thin and particularly weak, resistible tentacles, can be surprisingly appealing. With enough of em in an overwhelming mass, leads to a very nice spirited (yet ultimately futile) struggle. I have a wide menagerie of tenta species in my head, and I love to add to it.

Instead of the classic yet nearly impossible torrent of sperm that explodes around the penetrating tentacles in a creampie, there should just be the sound of liquid filling her, like some kind of pump action, and of course her swallowing noise in between moans as she is forced to swallow it.

I agree with this. A little bit of inflation wouldn't be out of place either, so that in addition to the sound, or without the sound even, you can have a visual confirmation that yes, what you think is happening is happening. And everything after that too. Though the boyfriend watching part doesn't really get me. One of the biggest things for me has always been the girl seeing all the tentacles, freaking out and being confused, getting detained and losing all motion, and then realizing what the intention of the monster is. That little "oh shit" on their face always turns me on. Also, I like stories/doujins/videos/what have you that involve eventual submission and getting off despite the fact that she knows whats going on is fucking weird and unnatural. Also, I don't really like oversize that much. Clearly, with it being a tentacle, length is a giveaway, but oversize just doesn't do it for me.

Also, I generally prefer massive tentacles. Somewhere between calf size to thigh size is usual, though I have yet to see one that was too big. Multiple penetrations, regardless of size, is want. Large enough that there is a huge bulge on the girls stomach where the tentacles are, and as for cum, the more the sexier. Gallons are fine, ponds are cool, swimming pools are better, lakes are good, and oceans are magnificent. Cumflation is a definite yes, and tentacles that go "all the way through" from ass to mouth or mouth to ass are also Yes.
And also, the girl being filled with so much cum that her mouth isn't enough space for it to flow out, and so it goes through all other possible areas to discharge - nose, inner corners of the eyes, and the ears.
That and bumpy, ribbed and barbed tentacles are very lacking.

I'll prefer any kind. No slime though, I like the idea of dry tentacles because of the skin sensitivity when rubbing against whatever it's touching. When any kind of fluid is covering the skin, it takes away that touching concept. Submission I hate... and that's about it. So no slime or liquid that covers the tentacles, no submission (rape 100%) and the monster can look like whatever. Also! The creature should appear overpowering. So something that is larger than the victim. Oh yea... and nothing that stretches the victims skin. I don't mind the butt loads of sperm, but when the skin stretches, at all...... Now, small indentations arn't bad... depends how small they are...

Also, I generally prefer massive tentacles. Somewhere between calf size to thigh size is usual, though I have yet to see one that was too big. Multiple penetrations, regardless of size, is want. Large enough that there is a huge bulge on the girls stomach where the tentacles are, and as for cum, the more the sexier. Gallons are fine, ponds are cool, swimming pools are better, lakes are good, and oceans are magnificent. Cumflation is a definite yes, and tentacles that go "all the way through" from ass to mouth or mouth to ass are also Yes.
And also, the girl being filled with so much cum that her mouth isn't enough space for it to flow out, and so it goes through all other possible areas to discharge - nose, inner corners of the eyes, and the ears.
That and bumpy, ribbed and barbed tentacles are very lacking.

I take it you know of ?

Last edited:

I do love Sparrow, I'm subscribed to him

My (pretty barren) profile can be found .

Sparrow is indeed the awesomesauce king of HF. I am so dearly hoping for the commissioner that commissioned the Rei & Asuka one to come back to go for the proper gutfucking! ><

For me they should be about as thick as a penis or slightly thicker. They should have a penis head or similar for the tip, and should be impossibly strong. The best colours are black, purple and red, but green is fine too.

My favourite thing for tentacles to do is easily to first, to grab and bind the girls male companion, probably boyfriend, and force him to watch what's about to happen. Then, grab the girl's ankles and pull them apart, rip all her clothes off, and then, while she's standing, with no foreplay, instantly start fucking her vagina. As she squeals in surprise, she gets one in her mouth.

She's still standing on her own two feet, possibly pulling in vain at the tentacles with her hands.

After 30 seconds or so, one softly pokes at her asshole, and as she moans around the tentacle in her mouth and tries to shake the tentacle away by moving her hips, and moves hers hands to cover her butthole, but too late before it forces its way in.

Finally the cumshot - it's difficult for a hentai animation to show what I want properly because hentai nearly always goes for opaque white cum, which is hot, but I'd like a translucent white cum, which she gets not only completely filled with, but completely doused in as well by all the other tentacles that the monster has that weren't doing anything, but just getting ready for ejaculation. This way she can be totally covered but we can still see her naked rude bits, she isn't just a white blob.

Then, as the tentacles exit her body, she starts coughing, and tears well up in her eyes, not through pain but simply because she's having a coughing fit. As soon as the tentacle leaves her vagina, all the tentacle sperm floods out down her thighs and onto the floor in a small puddle. She falls onto hands and knees and the tentacles on her ankles let go, and she mumbles "no... no... no... don't watch...", while very slowly attempting to crawl forward, and then squeals as she loses control over her anal sphincter and she spews cum from her ass. In the mididle of this she loses the last of her energy and collapses in the puddle of cum, and her boyfriend is released and runs to the aid of his embarassed and shaking lover as the last of the cum leaks out of her orifices.

...sorry, what were we talking about again?

I agree with this. A little bit of inflation wouldn't be out of place either, so that in addition to the sound, or without the sound even, you can have a visual confirmation that yes, what you think is happening is happening. And everything after that too. Though the boyfriend watching part doesn't really get me. One of the biggest things for me has always been the girl seeing all the tentacles, freaking out and being confused, getting detained and losing all motion, and then realizing what the intention of the monster is. That little "oh shit" on their face always turns me on. Also, I like stories/doujins/videos/what have you that involve eventual submission and getting off despite the fact that she knows whats going on is fucking weird and unnatural. Also, I don't really like oversize that much. Clearly, with it being a tentacle, length is a giveaway, but oversize just doesn't do it for me.

Yep, 'sall good, sums mine up pretty well. Especially the

Back