What's new

Tentacle Souls

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Souls

A. Because nobody could possibly react poorly to this approach.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Option A - ask to speak to the leader - wins it!

----​

You slink past the first few tents, hunkered down in the snow to try and avoid detection. That seems to go fairly well, so you press on, doing your best to ignore the enticing smells of sex and lust coming from one orange, cone-shaped tent in particular. It's hard to tell how many of the structures there are from this low angle, but you'd hazard a guess at at least fifty, and from the hustle and bustle there certainly seems to be more than one person per tent. In addition, they're all really close to each other as well - it's very crowded indeed.

You eventually get bored of this stealthy approach, and stick your head into a greenish triangular prism structure chosen simply because it had the strongest aura shining from within it. The Blango's body is really failing on you now, and it's an effort just to force your way through the heavy fabric hanging down.
Inside the tent, there is no fire, though powerful golden lanterns sit in each corner. There is also a comfortable-looking red armchair, and sitting in it... a woman, wrapped in thick furs and dozing peacefully.

You mentally cough to attract her attention.

Her eyes spring open, and a knife seems to appear from nowhere in her right hand. In less than a second, she's arched her arm back to launch it at you. You mentally roar "Stop!" and the knife pauses, jerking to a sudden stop in her fingers.

You can tell she wasn't expecting this; quite rightly, as although Blango are quite vicious, they're really no more than animals, incapable of sentience or speech.

"Who am I addressing?" is her eventual question, and she doesn't lower her weapon - it's still pointed squarely at your head.

"His High Majesty The Tentacle Overlord himself, currently concealed in this wretched form for the purposes of disguise," you inform her. "It's OK, you don't need to curtsy."

Her eyes lit up at the mention of 'Tentacle Overlord', and she looks down at the Blango with something almost akin to respect.
"In that case, I'm Meera, the Demon Fighter, and this is my settlement" she replies. "It's OK, you don't need consume me or anything." She yanks down her brown woolly hood, revealing attractive streams of blonde, curly hair. Her face is young, cheery, attractive, and for some reason you instinctively believe she's hiding a riotously sexy body underneath her shapeless furs. She winks at you.

A little distracted, you plow on, determined to warn her about the threat.

"I came here to tell you about a threat to your society," you warn her. "There's a vicious looking monster, all white, muscled and with amber sabre fangs, looking down on your huts like a starving man looks at a 9-course feast. With gravy."

Meera looks at you a moment, before bursting into laughter. "My, a noble tentacle! There's something you don't see very often!" She looks again at the Blango you lurk within, and for the strangest moment it's almost like you're being x-rayed. The sensation vanishes as quickly as it appeared.

"Well, you seem to be genuine and pure of heart," she continues, still chuckling to herself. "But I know about the 'monster'. It's a Barioth, and they're indigenous to the area. He's guarding our campsite for us. I'm impressed you sneaked past him."

Despite her compliment, you just feel incredibly foolish.

"But your noble intentions deserve a boon anyway," she says, smiling kindly at you. "Would you like this piece of NeverMeltIce I happen to have, or this energy-full pendant?"

Five minutes later, after further amiable chat between the pair of you (during which time the Blango finally collapses, and you shrug its corpse off like an old coat) you hear shouting at the door of her tent.

A figure bursts in, sending snow flying everywhere. Meera's knife appears in her hand again - but it's only a man of the village, red-faced and panting heavily.

"My lady..." he begins, gasping for breath. "They've arrived. The swarm of harpies has descended upon us, and we're hard-pressed to hold them off. Please come to our aid."

"I will, my dear Knight," she replies, smiling at him. Pausing only to pick up a metal, double-bladed staff from behind the armchair, she steps out into the snow, leaving you all alone.

----​

Option X) Pick the NeverMeltIce (it is enchanted, and will automatically appear in the Nexal Dimension should you choose it here).
Option Y) Pick the energy-full pendant (one-use, your energy is topped off at 85/85).

Option A) Slither out of the tent and join the battle on the side of the towns-folk.
Option B) Crawl out the tent, turn against the villagers and help the Harpies to victory. Harpies make for better allies.
Option C) Crawl out of the tent, and lend your assistance to whichever group you judge to be winning the fight.
Option D) Leave the tent, and shuffle off, avoiding all confrontation. You have no interest in the outcome here.
D1) Head further up the mountain.
D2) Head back into the caves and explore deeper into those.
Option E) Other.

Health: 25/30
Energy: 45/80
Morality: 10/100 (Goody two-shoes).

Evolutions:
- Fire Bolt I (like Magic Sting I, but Fire element).
- Thunder Bolt I (^, but Thunder element).
- Water Bolt I (...ditto).
- Slime Ooze I (secrete slime that can be both sticky and slippery. Further upgrades allow you to do much more with it).
- Scale Armor I (More protective against spells and physical attacks than Slime Ooze, but much less multi-purpose).
- Ovipositor I (Allows you to lay eggs within the orifice of a host. At low levels, these eggs are weak and may not hatch properly. Further upgrades reduces this risk. Each egg costs 10 energy to plant, but the hatched tentacle is autonomous and commanded by you).
- Dread I (Releases pheromones that make organisms more afraid. The higher the level, the stronger the effect it has, and the better it works on people (lower levels are effective mostly against animals).
- Teleport I (allows you transport small, inanimate things back to the Dimensional Nexus, or wherever you set up a lair in the future. Further upgrades allow you to move bigger, and eventually alive things. NOTE: This spell will never be usable on yourself).
- Confusion I (Launch a magical blast that can disrupt the brain-waves of a foe. Useful against well-armored creatures that aren't very vulnerable to normal attacks).

- Perception II (20 Energy. Use body language and other subtle, chemical clues to put together a general hint of what someone is feeling at any given time. Is that a molecule of sweat? They're nervous. Are their fingers tapping? Clearly impatient.)
- Aura Detect 2.55 (20 energy. Your sense of auras is refined, and you can see them from a great distance and judge their power levels more accurately. Also allows you to faintly detect Cursed auras).
- Stealth II (20 energy required. Become even sneakier).
- Swim II (20 energy required. Can you guess what this evolution does?)
- Body Shock II (20 Energy required. A powerful wave of magical energy runs over your skin. Akin to picking up a live electrical wire. Obviously limited to close-range combat, though).
- Tentacle Arts II (20 Energy required. Recover HP through sex).

- Growth III (30 energy required. Grow to a chunky, 6-foot long python, complete with split heads.)
- Magic Shield III (30 energy cost. Lasts longer and tougher to break than Level II).
- Magic Sting III (30 Energy required. Costs 5 energy to use, but a direct hit will send most foes flying off their feet).
- Arouse III (Induces great lust in your target. Most people/creatures will be stopped dead and driven to masturbation, you, or another target).

UjisatoGamo

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

"Tis a troubling foe."

"It's weak against fire!"

"Strength in numbers, Arisen"

"I'll grant you fire's blaze!"

Couldn't resist.
XA Evolve Fireblast I

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Nordic aryans who enjoy orgies and have a pet snow dragon as a guard dog?
No shit which side we fight for: A

X and Y, we might be greedy fuckers but we're doing to help others

Evolve Fire Bolt I, harpies are flamable.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Y, A, Evolve Thunderbolt I.

Wait until after the fight to try and get the NeverMeltIce.

I know I said we should go for the fire magic earlier, but if Pokemon has taught me anything it's that flying types are weak against lightning attacks. :p

@ MrMe: I only agree with this if it's worked into the dialogue as being asked right before we head out to fight, using the argument that we're low on energy as justification so that we may help. Let's not betray our new admirer's opinion of us so soon after her forming it.

Edit: Alternately, we could choose Y first, and then use the fact that we helped defend the town as justification to ask for X *after* the fight. Either way, I don't like asking for both rewards as soon as they've been offered.

Edit: Vote edited. Lets get the Amulet and energy now, and then ask for X *after* the fight as another sort of reward for helping.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

X, A, Evolve Thunderbolt I.

I know I said we should go for the fire magic earlier, but if Pokemon has taught me anything it's that flying types are weak against lightning attacks. :p

@ MrMe: I only agree with this if it's worked into the dialogue as being asked right before we head out to fight, using the argument that we're low on energy as justification so that we may help. Let's not betray our new admirer's opinion of us so soon after her forming it.

Edit: Alternately, we could choose Y first, and then use the fact that we helped defend the town as justification to ask for X *after* the fight. Either way, I don't like asking for both rewards as soon as they've been offered.
I agree with ex-kun on this one: A first obviously and when rewards are offered see if we cant get X and Y.

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

XA Thunderbolt I. Fire tends to cause allot of collateral damage what with the lighting things on fire and whatnot.

Why did our alignment drop from 15 to 10?

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

X&Y, C, Ovipositor II, then absorb the amulet.

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Tis a troubling foe."

"It's weak against fire!"

"Strength in numbers, Arisen"

"I'll grant you fire's blaze!"

Couldn't resist.
XA Evolve Fireblast I
I'll set it's wings ablaze!

I vote this, basically.

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

XA because we promised the Paladin we'd get some NeverMeltIce.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Why did our alignment drop from 15 to 10?
Because you took the selfless choice of trying to warn the townspeople about the snow dragon overlooking them. Doesn't matter that it was actually benign, your intentions were good.

keefa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

1. Evolve Ovipositor,
2. Option Y - Pick the Amulet
3. Option A -Slither out of the tent and join the battle on the side of the towns-folk.
4. Win fight, Get NeverMeltIce for a reward and then much sexy times with the town/camps people for some evolutions!

And can we stop being so good? Our Alignment is "Goody Two Shoes". Thats no Fun :(

Last edited:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why stop trying to be good? It's worked out well enough for us so far.

Besides, it's a nice change of pace trying to be a nicer tentacle than your usual rape-or-dominate-everything-in-sight tentacles.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

YA lolz if the paladin kills the Succubus by the time we return

Edit: evolve fire bolt I and ovi I then get the amulet

Last edited:

master_sinclaire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

XA seems to be a favourite. Let's get bigger! Growth 3. Give those harpies some dead weight if they try to lift us \:D

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

XA, no evolutions. We're low enough on energy as it is, and we have a fight on our hands.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

X is the Nevermelt ice
Y is the amulet of tasty magical energies
In case some people picked the wrong options...

Why so many are choosing to help the stuck up prude straight away THEN loosing all our energy in a fight instead of absorbing the energy to get fully recharged, kicking arse, THEN asking for the NeverMelt Ice as a reward for helping the village baffles me to be quite honest

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I sorta agree with you there, I even specified in my vote that we should try and get the amulet prior to the fight somehow (either right away as our first reward, or by asking for it before heading out to fight), I just didn't like the idea of saying "yeah, just gimme both" right away.

No one seemed to pay much attention/agreed with my specifications, though... :/

Actually, *goes to edit his vote*

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She's a demon and they're having crazy sex. The presumable victory dickings (odds seem well enough - us + a tribe, and maybe also a Barioth, right?) are probably going to top off our energy just fine. Given that we (or at least, I) have no idea where you would actually get some of that Never Melt stuff, getting it right here would be pretty handy.

As for why we're helping that Lawful Stupid bitch... besides that I quite like to be the goody-goody, I dunno. If we could get her to stop being such a close-minded tard in the future, that might make for fun times, but until then, questttssss.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I've tallied up the votes, and Option A), X) and Evolve Fireblast I are winners.

----​

The NeverMeltIce vanished when you touched it; hopefully it's gone back to the Dimensional Nexus safely. You feel a pang of regret for not taking the amulet - the energy would've been a big help - but in the end you felt it best to put other's needs above your own.

But back to the present. Meera and the villager/Knight have both stormed out of the tent, leaving you all alone. If you strain your senses you can hear the winds raging and, faintly above them, the screams of harpies calling out to each other .
You remember that it's always best to go into battle suitably armed, so you shuffle and contort, burning some of the precious energy you have left to develop a new evolution - and just a few seconds later, you instinctively know you're capable of using the most simple Firebolt spells.

Feeling a little tired, you shuffle out of the tent and into the frozen world outside. You immediately notice that the sky has turned dark; thick, heavy black clouds hang in the air, and no snow falls from them. Still the biting wind rattles and shakes the tents, and from the air, harpies plunge down onto the settlement, squawking and shrieking. Total chaos and pandemonium reign; you see confused people, all wrapped in fur clothes, stumble from their shelters and get immediately set upon by a bird-woman.

Indeed, all the harpies you see are female; humanoid bodies, but with big bulky crow's wings instead of arms, and a soft feathery down covering the rest of their bodies. Their breasts are all ample and voluminous, but this beauty is offset by their vicious clawed talons instead of feet, and their hideously long, wrinkled faces. Tiny fangs jut out over the bottom lips of some individuals.

You try to survey the scene and get a feel for the battle. The rabble of villagers is disorganised and off-guard, but the few that do have weapons are more than a match for any harpy that comes within range - you glimpse Meera's metal staff wheeling through the air, slicing the throat of the harpy in front of her - but the vast majority of the birds are wiser, and dive-bomb the villagers, talons cutting viciously through thick furs and the flesh beneath.
The Barioth bounds furiously around the outside of the tent cluster, with terrifying speed and agility for something so large, and even as you watch it brings down a pair of harpies in a single jump, driving one huge sabre fang into each. However, on the outskirts of the village its targets are limited, and it cannot - or will not - press deeper in the center of the battle without squashing a vast amount of tents and their occupants.

And still the Harpies plunge out the sky, a thick cloud of them, screaming and raging inarticulately.

"To me!" you hear Meera shout, and you too decide you've had enough of this shit. One Harpy swoops down directly over your head, completely misses you, and you shoot a Firebolt I at its feathery underbelly as it passes over. Squawking in shock as the flames rapidly spread over its body, it tumbles out of the air and crashes into a snowdrift, where it is immediately stabbed through the chest by a kindly passing villager.

One down, roughly a hundred million to go.

You wriggle tantalisingly on the snow, trying to look like an appealing little worm to the birds above. Another Harpy comes swooping obligingly out of the sky towards you, and this one you shoot in the head with a Magic Sting II (before ducking rapidly). She too is shocked into falling out of the air in a ball of black feathers, and once on the ground she's as vulnerable as any of her kin; in her half-dazed state, a throwing knife comes from nowhere and lodges, quivering, in her throat before five seconds have passed.

But you aside, the battle is not going well. The Harpies' talons are ripping the tents to pieces, and every so often you see a man or woman fall as a talon nicks their neck, blood pooling out and staining the snow around them. Worse, some Harpies carry off their victims, struggling and screaming - although one particular incident alerts you to the grizzly fate that awaits them.

Four Harpies in, you notice one individual swoop down into a man's turned back, sending him crashing to the ground. He rolls over, but she was ready for that, and alights upon him, using her talons to slash at his clothes. At first you assumed she was trying to kill him, and readied yourself to fire a Firebolt I in response - but what happened next gave you pause. Instead of slicing into his flesh, the Harpy's talons cut mostly into the thick woolen furs that surrounded the man... particularly around the waist. He raged at her, but she was too heavy to dislodge, and before you knew it, he was naked below the waist and firmly erect. Chirping softly to him, the Harpy lowered her wet cunt onto his erect manhood, driving it deep into herself, even while he screwed up in face in despair. Shifting forwards to dangle her feathery breasts above his face, she began to ride up and down upon the villager's cock, driving it in and out of herself in a powerful rhythm.
"Yes, baby, fuck me, fuck me harder!" he called out, red-faced and with his breath fogging up in the cool mountain air. Before long, he was groaning, reaching his hands up to mold and squeeze her boobs, whilst she chirped and crooned oddly over him. It wasn't long before they both found release; he gasped aloud as his seed spurted into her, whilst she lay over him, moaning. She drew herself off with a wet squelch and flew away, whilst he lay in the snow, unmoving. Even as you watched, black feathers sprouted over his naked torso, his cock shrank away to nothing, and breasts began to swell upon his chest. In less than a minute, he too was an inhuman monster, flying up in the sky with the swarm above.

Well, fuck.

In less than five more minutes you knew the village was in dire trouble. The remaining fighters were trapped in a circle in the center of the settlement, battling on a pile of collapsed tents. Their weapons were blooded and their breathing was ragged, yet still harpies screeched and wailed above them. The dent in their numbers was almost undetectable.

You scurried over on the snow to join them; noble last stands and all that. Firing off a Magic Sting II to idly bring another one down, you noticed a sudden shift; the wind dropped off, as though someone had flicked a switch, and the Harpies ceased their dive-bombing, circling overhead instead.

"On guard!" Meera called out, as you felt a little bit of joy flare at finding her still alive. A vicious cut on her left cheek was oozing blood, but otherwise she didn't seem too wounded.

But nothing else seemed to happen. The group of you stood there, waiting, as the tension mounted. Surely the Harpies wouldn't flee when they were so close to victory...?

No, of course not. A sudden scream, and from the clouds above dropped a monster; the King Harpy.

He blazed down from the sky like a black meteorite, coming to rest and hovering just in front of the survivors. He was a giant compared to the other harpies; six-and-a-half to seven foot tall, with gigantic, muscular wings, and an equally feathered bird's head, complete with raptor-like beak, that his screaming sisters lacked. And of course, from his waist swung a gigantic, sleek clock, the same radiant midnight black colour as his feathers. On his head perched a golden crown styled to look like a flock of birds bursting up from the ground, and with Aura Detect you could tell that it held a great deal of power.

Rather more worrying was the fact that in one foot he wielded a gigantic steel broadsword.

"My, my, what have we here?!" he called out to the motley group of villagers left in front of him. He twitched his clawed foot, and his sword whipped through the air menacingly.

"Do you surrender, or do you insist on fighting on to your deaths?" he asks, and the glint in his avian eyes implied he very much would prefer the latter option.

You think about what to suggest to Meera before she replies.

----​

Option A) Suggest that we surrender and accept whatever fate they have in store for us.
Option A2) Surrender, but be clear that they must spare everyone's lives in return.

Option B) Fight to the end!

Option C) Try to take a third option; ask the Harpy King to accept a 1-to-1, winner takes all duel.
C1) Ask Meera to duel on the behalf of us survivors.
C2) Offer the do the duel yourself on everyone's behalf.
C3) Offer to do the duel yourself, but ask Meera for a refreshing sup on her enchanted pendant first.

Option D) Burrow through the snow and get the hell out of there, leaving everyone else to their fate.

Health: 25/30
Energy: 30/80 ('twas -10 for Evolution, -2 for Magic Sting II, -1 for Fireblast I x3)
Morality: 8/100 (Hero).

Evolutions:
- Thunder Bolt I (^, but Thunder element).
- Water Bolt I (...ditto).
- Slime Ooze I (secrete slime that can be both sticky and slippery. Further upgrades allow you to do much more with it).
- Scale Armor I (More protective against spells and physical attacks than Slime Ooze, but much less multi-purpose).
- Ovipositor I (Allows you to lay eggs within the orifice of a host. At low levels, these eggs are weak and may not hatch properly. Further upgrades reduces this risk. Each egg costs 10 energy to plant, but the hatched tentacle is autonomous and commanded by you).
- Dread I (Releases pheromones that make organisms more afraid. The higher the level, the stronger the effect it has, and the better it works on people (lower levels are effective mostly against animals).
- Teleport I (allows you transport small, inanimate things back to the Dimensional Nexus, or wherever you set up a lair in the future. Further upgrades allow you to move bigger, and eventually alive things. NOTE: This spell will never be usable on yourself).
- Confusion I (Launch a magical blast that can disrupt the brain-waves of a foe. Useful against well-armored creatures that aren't very vulnerable to normal attacks).

- Firebolt II (Like Magic Sting II, but Fire Element).
- Perception II (20 Energy. Use body language and other subtle, chemical clues to put together a general hint of what someone is feeling at any given time. Is that a molecule of sweat? They're nervous. Are their fingers tapping? Clearly impatient.)
- Aura Detect 2.55 (20 energy. Your sense of auras is refined, and you can see them from a great distance and judge their power levels more accurately. Also allows you to faintly detect Cursed auras).
- Stealth II (20 energy required. Become even sneakier).
- Swim II (20 energy required. Can you guess what this evolution does?)
- Body Shock II (20 Energy required. A powerful wave of magical energy runs over your skin. Akin to picking up a live electrical wire. Obviously limited to close-range combat, though).
- Tentacle Arts II (20 Energy required. Recover HP through sex).
- Infest II (allows you take over more advanced hosts, and survive in them for longer).

- Growth III (30 energy required. Grow to a chunky, 6-foot long python, complete with split heads.)
- Magic Shield III (30 energy cost. Lasts longer and tougher to break than Level II).
- Magic Sting III (30 Energy required. Costs 5 energy to use, but a direct hit will send most foes flying off their feet).
- Arouse III (Induces great lust in your target. Most people/creatures will be stopped dead and driven to masturbation, you, or another target).

Last edited: