What's new

Tentacle Souls

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Souls

Firebolt should come in handy for the inevitable encounter with the griffon...
"It's weak to fire!"
"I'll light it's wings ablaze!"
hehe nostalgic
Last night I played some Dragon's Dogma for the first time in months. It's still awesome. :D

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I would suggest Option 4: Let's separate the two prisoners, then interrogate them (painlessly, at least at first) about where they come from, what they intended to steal, who they are, if anyone sent them, if there are more looters/spies/infiltrators to expect, etc. The interrogation could be in a good cop/bad cop way with us and the necromancer, and/or we could use some Lust spell stimulation on the prisoners to impair their higher reasoning...

Since the young man is apparently rather distraught about the loss of their number 3, we could also try to bargain with him (maybe a bit far-fetched): his full confession/cooperation in exchange for our "priest" (necromancer) bringing back the fallen (if there's anything left of the corpse after the Griffin was done).

Should the prisoners be working for someone else, we could consider releasing one of them (probably the male, unless he is higher-ranked by far) to open up negotiations with our neighbours, while the other (the female, hopefully) stays behind as insurance (and possible target for corruption/subversion/convincing to our noble cause:D)
+1. I think the choices were a little bland. One extreme or the other, with nothing in between. Do we not have a dungeon? We are merciful, yes, but not to the point of making the statment that crimes go unpunished. Caranthir's plan seems like the best course of action all around.

Lurker_01

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I would suggest Option 4: Let's separate the two prisoners, then interrogate them (painlessly, at least at first) about where they come from, what they intended to steal, who they are, if anyone sent them, if there are more looters/spies/infiltrators to expect, etc. The interrogation could be in a good cop/bad cop way with us and the necromancer, and/or we could use some Lust spell stimulation on the prisoners to impair their higher reasoning...

Since the young man is apparently rather distraught about the loss of their number 3, we could also try to bargain with him (maybe a bit far-fetched): his full confession/cooperation in exchange for our "priest" (necromancer) bringing back the fallen (if there's anything left of the corpse after the Griffin was done).

Should the prisoners be working for someone else, we could consider releasing one of them (probably the male, unless he is higher-ranked by far) to open up negotiations with our neighbours, while the other (the female, hopefully) stays behind as insurance (and possible target for corruption/subversion/convincing to our noble cause:D)
^

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Option 4 - Seperate and interrogate the prisoners! Plus Evolve Tentacle Arts II!
Once again, apologies for the delay.

----​

You consider your response, then issue your order. "Take them below and bind them. In separate rooms. I'll be along shortly to... discuss things with them."
Hu'jet and his guards nod, then drag the pair away, the man still sobbing openly. You turn to the Necromancer.
"Best to move just a little cautiously here, I think. Find out what they know and all that. There'll be plenty of time for experimentation later."
The Necromancer smiles. "Fair enough," she concedes. "I just thought a couple of undead servants would provide more stimulating conversation than those other servants we have at the minute."
You stifle a laugh, and once more look fondly at her. Maybe you could... right here, in the throne room...? No, best not to get distracted. Before you set off for the dungeons, you quickly evolve Tentacle Arts II - you never know if it'll come in handy.
After painfully evolving once more, you turn to the Necromancer.
"Care to join me for the interrogation?" you ask. "Sounds like fun!".

Five minutes later, you're in the first cell beneath the mansion. It's the same room where Black kept the Necromancer imprisoned, though thankfully you've eradicated all his vile spawn from the building. The first person you interrogate is the nameless man, bound with chains to a simple wooden chair. The woman, you are assured, is similarly imprisoned in an adjacent cell.
"Where are you from?" You think it's best to start off pretty directly.

The man continues to look down at his feet, tears rolling down his face. For the first time you notice claw-shaped rips in the fabric of his shirt.
Five seconds go by without an answer, after which the Necromancer slaps him round the back of the head.
"Stormcrow," he splutters, and you mentally nod. This 'torture-people-for-information' lark is easier than you expected.
"And what is a man from Stormcrow doing in my humble town?" you ask.
Again he is silent until the Necromancer strikes him.
"An adventure," he confesses. "My friends and I had heard rumours about how this place had collapsed, so we decided to come and see what we could scavenge. We didn't mean to cause any upset, honest!" He begins choking up again, and you have to hide your disgust for such a pathetic creature.
"Well, I hope it's proving an interesting adventure for you so far. And I'll leave you with the thought that, since you're not royalty, or indeed anyone of importance, no-one from Stormcrow cares about what happens to you! So that's good news."
He begins bawling in earnest, pitching forward in his chair as much as his chains will allow, his sobs echoing unpleasantly around the room. A quick Magic Sting to the face soon shuts him up, and you slide out of the room in disgust.
Before you can decide what to do with him, your body carries you up to the woman's cell. You enter, and you're immediately reassured by the fact she's vastly more composed than her associate. You don't think you could handle any more crying without removing some limbs from bodies.

The woman is bound with fine metal chains to her own chair, glaring alternately at you and the Necromancer with pure hatred. You notice appreciatively how tight her woven top is.
"Name," you command.
"Go fuck yourself," she replies.
You laugh despite yourself. "It's good to see someone with spirit. I've just come from a meeting with your boyfriend; I'm afraid he's not coping so well."
"He's not my boyfriend. And his best friend was just killed by your diseased pet bird. I'm not surprised he isn't coping well."
"Well, death is a risk you run when you come invading my town. So once again, I'll ask you; what is your name?"
"Go fucking fuck yourself."
You smile inside, but it's harder edged than before. You turn to the Necromancer, who understands immediately. She pulls a steel knife from below her cloak, and advances on the woman. To her credit, she doesn't squirm or beg; she just shoots venomous looks.
The knife flashes down, cutting away at the woman's top, exposing her large, firm breasts. A few more flicks of steel, and her bra is cut away and tossed to the side, the sliced remains of her top collapsing in a pile to her waist.
It's cold in this cell, and you immediately see her nipples stand on end.
"Name?"
"Piss off. You don't scare me."
Once more you turn to the Necromancer, who's starting to smile. She slips off her trousers and pushes her cloak aside to reveal her own soft, pale legs, smooth and seemingly endless. You're not surprised to see she has nothing covering her sex. Standing right in front of the chained woman, the Necromancer begins to stretch, running her hands up her own legs daintily, before sliding two fingers into her already moist slit. The bound woman switches from glaring to a look of utter bafflement as the Necromancer starts to finger herself right before her eyes, fingers sliding and probing intimately all around her wet pussy.
"I know you're from Stormcrow. I know you're here on an adventure, to scavenge from my town. I know that you're not important or significant in any way to the people of the Stormcrow. So, as a final courtesy - what is your name?"
Silence, though that might be because she can't focus on anything other than the moaning Necromancer before her. The Necromancer steps forward to straddle the sitting woman, then thrusts her hips roughly towards her face.
"Lick me, lady," she moans, twinning her juice-soaked fingers through the prisoner's curly locks of blond hair.
The woman can only squeak in protest, muffled by the gyrations over her face, and you take the opportunity to slyly hit her with a Lust III spell. All of a sudden she slumps back in her chair, and you take it from the renewed moans of the Necromancer that she is indeed sneaking her tongue into those wet, luscious folds.
The Necromancer reaches behind the prisoner's head, grabbing it and pulling her in closer to her crotch, and you do indeed catch a glimpse of a wet pink tongue darting everywhere, running lovingly inside her dripping sex. You take the opportunity to run a long, black tentacle up the inside leg of the prisoner, bulging against her trousers. She squirms in protest, but there's no way to dislodge you, and you quickly find your tentacle head pressed against her own wet, ready cunt. Fluids from both you mix together in a slop that pools in her clothes, before you penetrate her. Softly at first, your thick member filling her up slowly, driving in determinedly. Whilst taunting her with one tentacle, you sneak another up the legs of the Necromancer, dancing it playfully over her bare ass. Without waiting for an invitation, you slip it inside, penetrating both women simultaneously.
The Necromancer's moans of pleasure redouble in volume, thrusting her hips ever more ferociously against the woman, squeezing her buttocks together as you thrust inside her tight ass. The prisoner's sex is almost as tight, squeezing and rippling against your length as it dives into her, before sliding back out in a spray of lubricating fluids. She moans as you start to penetrate her faster and faster, dashing your tentacle cock right up against her walls, sliding up to her womb. She rocks back in her chair, still powerless to move thanks to her chains, but you feel her legs spread as wide as possible, as though desperate to allow you as much entry as she can.
Your climaxes are staggered; first deep inside the Necromancers ass, filling her up before pulling out and leaking spunk all over the floor. A small flood flows out with you, dripping with wet plops from her ass onto the smooth tiled floor.
The Necromancer doesn't let up, and screams as the prisoner's talented tongue finally pushes her over the edge. She draws back, releasing a thick flow of her own fluids all over the woman's face, oozing into her once clean blond hair.
The prisoner then orgasms herself, clamping down tight over you whilst you're in mid-thrust, moaning loudly as the Necromancer pulls away. This sudden contraction on your tentacle drives you over the edge, and cum furiously into her womb, filling her right up until she overflows with your glorious white seed. It seeps out, and you pull out with a wet splash, staining and soaking her trousers thoroughly. Gasping, the prisoner collapses back in the chair, whilst the Necromancer recovers enough to mop up the mess she's made on the floor, using the end of her own cloak. An immensely satisfied smile covers her face.
Leaving the groaning woman there, tied to the chair and with her head covered in the Necromancer's juices (and oozing from the waist below with your own) you and the Necromancer exit the room to plan your next move.

----​

Option 1) Sacrifice the man to get an undead servant.
Option 2) Sacrifice the man to the insects as food.

Option X) Keep the woman as a prisoner to 'use' when you want.
Option Y) Now that you're done with her, sacrifice the woman to get an undead servant.
Option Z) Now you're finished with her, sacrifice the woman to the insect hatchlings for food.

Option 3) Send either man or woman back to Stormcrow, keeping the other as a hostage against revenge.

Option 4) Other.

Health: 180/200
Energy: 200/250 (-evolution, + some from sex)
Morality: 17/100

Finances: 430 Gold
Hired Groups: Sellswords from StormCrow
Town State: Plague Victims/Dire Griffin roam freely, Sellswords on Patrol, looters extinct

Evolutions:
Currently unlocked:
Fire Bolt I
Magic Sting I, II, III
Magic Cannon
Scale Armor I, II
Slime Ooze I (just sticky/slippery, no other effects)
Magic Shield I, II
Aura Detect I, II, 2.55, III
Perception I, II
Teleport I, II, III
Lust I, II, III (Magical Bolt)
Stealth I
Body Shock I
Entrapment I, II
Swim I
Levitate I
Plague
Shrink I (You can contract your now large body to 1/4 its size. Helpful for sneaking).
Ovipositor I, II
Invisibility I (You can turn completely invisible for up to a minute at a time. Thanks, Black).
Tentacle Arts II (recover HP through sex)
Holy Beam
Holy Belief (if you have allies wielding weapons, this spell imbues them with a holy aura, greatly increasing the damage they do on undead and unholy creatures).
Holy Closure (a fine golden mist that prevents undead from being rewoken)

Still available:
- Thunder Bolt I (Like Fire Bolt, Thunder element).
- Water Bolt I (...ditto).
- Ice Bolt I.
- Dread I (Releases pheromones that make organisms more afraid. The higher the level, the stronger the effect it has, and the better it works on people (lower levels are effective mostly against animals).
- Confusion I (Launch a magical blast that can disrupt the brain-waves of a foe. Useful against well-armored creatures that aren't very vulnerable to normal attacks).

- Levitate II (allows you to hover straight over even wider gaps).
- Firebolt II (Like Magic Sting II, but Fire Element).
- (Lust) Slime Ooze II (your slime induces lust in those that contact it).
- (Sleep) Slime Ooze II (your slime makes those that touch it sleepy. Very... sleepy).
- (Healing) Slime Ooze II (your slime heals those that touch it. Like with all slime effects, it can be turned on and off at will).
- Stealth II (20 energy required. Become even sneakier).
- Swim II (20 energy required. Can you guess what this evolution does?)
- Body Shock II (20 Energy required. A powerful wave of magical energy runs over your skin. Akin to picking up a live electrical wire. Obviously limited to close-range combat, though).
- Smog II (20 Energy required. Spray a thick, toxic fog over the immediate area, for concealment and poisoning attackers).

- Tentacle Arts III (30 cost). Recover vast amounts more energy through sex.
- Magic Shield III (30 energy cost. Lasts longer and tougher to break than Level II).
- Entrapment III (30 cost). Small tentacles appear from the ground around your enemy and bind them to it. The tentacles are strong but not unbreakable.
- Re-Skinned Illusion III (30 cost). Use magic to change the outward appearance of a surface. Useful for laying traps, though not much help in the heat of the moment.
- Ovipositor III (30 Cost) Eggs can be laid anywhere in the body, vast amounts can laid, they hatch quickly and are totally autonomous AND loyal to you.
- Minor Telepathy (30 Cost). If you're close enough to another sentient being, you can pick of very faint snatches of their thoughts and emotions. Which of course can be very helpful for a variety of reasons...

- Illusory Duplicate (40 Energy Cost). Creates a magical duplicate of yourself that can slide around causing all sorts of panic, though unfortunately it isn't truly alive and can't perform any magic of its own.
- Aura Detect IV (40 Energy cost. The pinnacle of Aura Detection - see Cursed and Holy objects from far afield, allows you see even the faintest magical trap clearly, and can allow you to perfectly judge the magical aptitude of your foes).

People and Places:
This is to help me keep track. I've been doing everything from memory so far 'cause notes are for wusses.

Dimensional Nexus: An enclosed amphitheater with an abundance of people and Archcrystals to link to other dimensions.

Blue Archcrystal: Water Dimension. Something stirring in the deeps, but you have already released the central mountain from the control of the Necrofish.

Red Archcrystal: Fire Dimension. Vast dry plains overlook an endless sea of lava, with wooden ships improbably lined up against the cliff-face that separates them. Known for its demons and the wyverns that fly through the air.

White Archcrystal: Ice Dimension. Leads to a snow-encrusted mountain. Currently under the control of an army of metal men that you unleashed.

Green Archcrystal: Forest Dimension. Blue had a lair just outside of it, which you ransacked, and the forest holds all sorts of surprises, included a wooden town in a central clearing.

Stone-Grey Archcrystal: Unknown

Pale Blue Archcrystal: Cloud Dimension. A vast, barren, empty waste sandwhiched between two layers of cloud. Structures are few and far between, but there are many openings to different worlds below.

Dirty-Yellow Archcrystal: Sand Dimension.

You are the Tentacle Overlord.

The Necromancer is a close ally of yours. You joined forces with her in Blue's lair, and rescued her from Black's evil clutches.

Succubus: An ally.
Current Location: Dimensional Nexus.

Martha: Mermaid ally. Currently holding the Subtle Knife.

Paladin: Somewhat bitter ally. Powerful but unfriendly.

Dragon: A colossal, intelligent red Dragon that you freed (accidentally) from Blue's lair. He feels that he owes you a debt.
Current Location: Unknown.

Atta: An insectile female humanoid, with hard, shiny exoskeleton, lengthy antennae and timid demeanor. Powerful user of magic, but feels a strong connection to her home nest.

Elene: A woman wrapped in a fur coat. She suffered a terrible ordeal in the Ice Dimension, but you rescued her from the metal men and she's currently recovering thanks to the Paladin.

Necrofish: A half Merman, half-Angler fish monstrosity. Resides underwater, last seen when you defeated him in the Water Dimension.

Hu'jet: A previous human servant of black, he now serves you, mistakenly believing you are the new embodiment of his old master. You see no need to remove this notion.
Current Location: Jungle Town

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

2X - I was going to vote for undead servant but breaking her will be good practice for that useless Paladin

sturm

Tentacle God
Reputation score

4. Offer them mercy and a chance to avenge their friend's death if they help us deal with the dire griffin.

EDIT: And giving them (well, mostly the girl) a chance to join us would be a good idea. We can always use more people (but mostly girls)

EDIT 2: By help us deal with it, I mean we should use our tentaclyness to help as well.

Last edited:

CatPaws

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What Sturm said.

Oh but I prefer if we'd give them a chance to join us. The woman a soldier and the man a butler. I get the feeling he'd make a most splendid and loyal butler. One can never have enough of those.

Evolve: Fire Bolt III [50 points]

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Strum's 4. But make the man or woman a scout or if possible a delegate. We dont need no butlers, were the goddamn tentacle overlord, bitch!

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I change to Maxentius' vote... Egging is way funnier.

Last edited:

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Yay for the whole 2nd half of this update.
4 Offer them mercy but first they have to work off their crime. If we can kill the dire griffin it might make a better undead servant/ familiar like the spidercrab, or we could feed it to the bugs, better to feed them animals.

My main suggestion would be to make the women make the women start paying her dept by egging her. Also ask the necromancer if shes ok with carrying eggs too.

Evolutions:
Ovipositor III If we go with egging.
Tentacle Arts III

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay for the whole 2nd half of this update.
4 Offer them mercy but first they have to work off their crime. If we can kill the dire griffin it might make a better undead servant/ familiar like the spidercrab, or we could feed it to the bugs, better to feed them animals.

My main suggestion would be to make the women make the women start paying her dept by egging her. Also ask the necromancer if shes ok with carrying eggs too.

Evolutions:
Ovipositor III If we go with egging.
Tentacle Arts III
This.

Caranthir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

4 Offering them mercy in exchange for their services sounds good. Setting them against the griffin might not work without backup, since that beast apparently managed to trash them when they were 3. So maybe a little backup in the form of the necromancer or us or both would be needed. That could also help us with endearing our prisoners to us and our cause.
Also, since these guys came from Stormcrow, maybe our mercs know a bit more about them, and Stormcrow's current political situation?
Question is, will the woman be more malleable now that we showed them how "kind" and "caring" we are? Maybe another dose of our "undivided attention" could help, maybe even to the point where she is craving our tender touches... If she has taken a liking to us, we could broach the subject of egging carefully. The necromancer should not be bothered with such trivialties, not unless we see the need/develop the ability to spawn a truly magnificent, powerful offspring, something/-one worthy of being a "love child" of the necromancer and us.

OP
Shadow

Shadow

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Option 4 - Offer Mercy in exchange for help!

(So is the 'saint' part of the tentacle saint not quite dead yet then? ;) )

----​

Twenty-four hours after your interrogation, you return to the cell holding the female prisoner. Your servants had her washed down in the meantime, so at least she's not encrusted to the chair she's chained too.
She looks up at you enter, the Necromancer following close behind. She's looking a bit worse for wear; blond hair starting to look unkept and messy, a strained look on her face and dark bags emerging beneath her eyes. Perhaps she's not slept much.

On the other hand, she can't be faring too badly - the look she gives you as you enter is pure malice and fury.
"I will never forgive you."
"Well, this is a promising start," you quip. You turn to leave, then call out loudly: "I guess she doesn't want to hear about our plan to release her."

You make it back out of the room and almost shut the door before hearing a quiet "Wait!".
You slide back into the room, feeling a little smug. The woman stares at you with a look of utmost suspicion.
"You said something about releasing me?"
"I'm going to make you an offer. You and your pathetic boyfriend help me get rid of my small Dire Griffin problem, and I let you and he have your freedom. Sound fair?"
She frowns for a moment, as though considering. For the first time her gaze drops away from you. After a good half-a-minute of awkward silence, she eventually responds.
"He's not my fucking boyfriend. But your plan seems fair. That monster needs to die."
"Excellent!" You'd be beaming, if you had eyes. "I'll give the order for my men to release you post-haste. But be warned; if you try anything, you'll suffer a fate worse than death. I know it sounds cliché, but trust me, I can make it happen."

You exit the room before she can retort, and slither off to the adjacent cell, where... what's his name? The male prisoner awaits. You make him the same offer, and he actually stops blubbering long enough to accept. Sighing wearily, you climb back up the stairs to plan your attack.

****​

A couple of hours later, with the evening sun just beginning to dip below the wooden walls of your town, you and your group surround the Griffin's tower.
The team comprises of you, the Necromancer, 5 of the Stormcrow mercenaries, equipped with long spears and shields, and the man and woman. Those two have borrowed large bastard swords from your armory, along with some chain mail and metal helmets. The woman looks surprisingly fierce and ready for action; the man holds his sword rather meekly.
The tower was originally a multipurpose building; the lower levels (now partially collapsed) functioned as meeting rooms for the leading council, while the roof of the tower made an excellent vantage point and observatory. It's on this rooftop that the Dire Griffin has made its home.

Ordering your team to be silent, you lead them in at the base of the tower, stepping slowly and quietly on the hard stone floor of the building. You wind your way over and around rubble, and make it to the stairs. Cracked in places and starting to slide down, the company makes their way up them silently. In no time at all you reach the roof.

It's an ugly sight. Once smooth and flat, it's now a nest for the Dire Griffin, with bones, decomposing flesh and bits of bedding strewn everywhere. The Dire Griffin itself is a monstrous beast; huge, filthy black wings all matted with filth, its lion's body slick and greasy, and with a huge, vicious-looking curved beak.

As you step closer, you see its body rising and falling gently... it's asleep!

Which is of course the moment male prisoner accidentally knocks his sword against an outlying clump of stone.

You wince, but the clang of reverberating metal passes through the air regardless - and one red, bloody eye flicks open on the beast in front of you.

It springs to its feet instantly, roaring in surprise. Behind the creature you see the torn apart remains of another victim, with several limbs missing and the chest completely hollowed out.

The woman also spots this. She screams and runs forward, holding her sword aloft even as the mercenaries behind you adopt a defensive semi-circle formation. Sprinting forwards, she gets in close, raises her sword to strike -
and is knocked effortlessly aside in one blow from the Dire Griffin's foreleg.

It screeches triumphantly as the woman slides across the floor, breath completely knocked out of her. You decide to seize the initiative, casting a Firebolt II straight at the Dire Griffin's body. You strike it dead in the chest, and it arches back, roaring in pain. You follow it up with a quick volley of Magic Stings, striking it in the legs, wings, head, battering it backwards.
Shrieking, the beast suddenly charges at your group, ignoring the spells raining against it. This sudden run scatters three of mercenaries, the other two turning to jab it with their spears, drawing blood.
The beast spins, quickly, and one mercenary falls as gigantic black talons rip across his throat, blood arcing through the air.
It's exposed itself though, and the Necromancer lets rip, black lightning spewing from her outstretched hand. It catches the Dire Griffin right on the rump, drawing another cry of pain. Without looking back, it charges forwards - straight off the roof.

"Regroup!" you shout at your battered band of followers.
The woman picks herself up off the floor (finally) and they regroup just in time to see the Dire Griffin soaring through the air, grimy black wings beating furiously. It turns around, red eyes gleaming with fury, and screeches a challenge.
Speeding towards you, the Griffin slows just before landing among you, catching several mercenaries off guard. It beats its wings in a strange forward arc - battering you with a blast of wind, mixed with all the disease, dirt and pestilence in its wings.

A couple of mercenaries go down coughing, but everyone else remains on their feet. The Dire Griffin lands again, then suddenly lunges forward, neck extending and beak clamping shut - right around male prisoner's shoulder.
He screams as the beak pierces his flesh, biting all the way through his body. It twitches, shaking its head from side to side like dog shaking a rat - before letting go, as the woman's large bastard sword bites deep into its feathered throat.

She draws it out with a wet squelch, black blood staining the blade. You shoot a quick Fire Bolt into the gaping wound, and once more the Dire Griffin turns and leaps off the platform. Its wing beats are ragged, as blood continues to pour from its throat wound. It barely makes it over the town walls, and you see it crash into the outermost trees of the surrounding forest, and fall unseen to the ground beneath them. It's definitely going to die.

You turn, triumphant, to the rest of your group. You see the Necromancer smile at you, and turn to congratulate the woman on her outstanding performance. Odd, you can't see her -

Everything stops. The Necromancer freezes as something hard and sharp presses against her back. The woman stands behind her, holding her blood-stained sword, a wild look in her eyes.

"I said I'd never forgive you."

You watch in horror as a gleaming, black sword point emerges from the Necromancer's waist.

Screaming, you arm yourself with every spell at your disposal, preparing to rip the woman into a thousand tiny shreds - only for a shimmering black nimbus to appear around her body. You freeze, watching as the Necromancer whispers a spell even whilst collapsing to the floor, performing the incantation as the blood begins to pool out beneath her body. The black nimbus contracts, shooting into her heart, and the woman screams. The sword topples from her hands and she too falls to the floor.

Your men glance awkwardly to each other, but you ignore them. Pressing up against the Necromancer, you whisper to her, offering comfort even as you feel her life slip away.

"We... had a good run, right?" she mutters. A single drop of blood slips from the corner of her mouth.

"Please... don't go. I've never known anyone like you. So fun. So strong. Come on, it's only a stab. Please. For me." Your voice becomes thick with emotion, and you can't carry on.

"Ah, my Tentacle Overlord. Thank..." Her voice becomes very faint, and you can see her eyes start to flicker shut.

"...you."

As the sun sets beneath the town walls and the clouded sky flares a bloody red, the last of the Necromancer's life leaves her. You howl with rage, beating your tentacles violently against the unflinching stone floor.
Eventually the fury passes and you feel nothing feel nothing but a curious detachment. You notice rather coolly that the traitorous bitch still has a pulse.

"Take the woman to the cells beneath my mansion. Tie. Her. Up. I will speak with her later."

"What about the chap here, my lord?"

You glance disinterestedly at the male prisoner. He's passed out, having lost a lot of blood from his bite wound. You briefly consider ordering him to be tossed to the baby insects beneath the town - and you might still decide on that - but you don't want to make hasty decisions in your current state.

"The same. Tie him up in his cell. Oh, and the mercenary with the ripped out throat? Take him to the waterbaths. There's a trapdoor there. Toss his body down it."

"Very good, my lord." The mercenary claps his heels together and begins his work. You coil up and stare blankly at the cool red sky above.

----​

Option 1) Offer the woman and man a quick, merciful death.

Option 2) Feed both the man and woman to the hatchling insects beneath the town.

Option 3) Enslave the woman in the deepest part of the dungeon and egg her repeatedly.

Option 4) Tie the woman up to a post outside the town gates, and 'offer' her to the mercenaries. Leave her there for a day, then dungeon/eggs/etc.

Option 5) Other.

Health: 175/200
Energy: 210/250
Morality: 17/100

Finances: 430 Gold - 9 (9 members, one day) = 421 Gold
Hired Groups: Sellswords from StormCrow
Town State: Plague Victims roam freely. Sellswords on Patrol, Dire Griffin vanquished.

Evolutions:
Currently unlocked:
Fire Bolt I
Magic Sting I, II, III
Magic Cannon
Scale Armor I, II
Slime Ooze I (just sticky/slippery, no other effects)
Magic Shield I, II
Aura Detect I, II, 2.55, III
Perception I, II
Teleport I, II, III
Lust I, II, III (Magical Bolt)
Stealth I
Body Shock I
Entrapment I, II
Swim I
Levitate I
Plague
Shrink I (You can contract your now large body to 1/4 its size. Helpful for sneaking).
Ovipositor I, II
Invisibility I (You can turn completely invisible for up to a minute at a time. Thanks, Black).
Tentacle Arts II (recover HP through sex)
Holy Beam
Holy Belief (if you have allies wielding weapons, this spell imbues them with a holy aura, greatly increasing the damage they do on undead and unholy creatures).
Holy Closure (a fine golden mist that prevents undead from being rewoken)

Still available:
- Thunder Bolt I (Like Fire Bolt, Thunder element).
- Water Bolt I (...ditto).
- Ice Bolt I.
- Dread I (Releases pheromones that make organisms more afraid. The higher the level, the stronger the effect it has, and the better it works on people (lower levels are effective mostly against animals).
- Confusion I (Launch a magical blast that can disrupt the brain-waves of a foe. Useful against well-armored creatures that aren't very vulnerable to normal attacks).

- Levitate II (allows you to hover straight over even wider gaps).
- Firebolt II (Like Magic Sting II, but Fire Element).
- (Lust) Slime Ooze II (your slime induces lust in those that contact it).
- (Sleep) Slime Ooze II (your slime makes those that touch it sleepy. Very... sleepy).
- (Healing) Slime Ooze II (your slime heals those that touch it. Like with all slime effects, it can be turned on and off at will).
- Stealth II (20 energy required. Become even sneakier).
- Swim II (20 energy required. Can you guess what this evolution does?)
- Body Shock II (20 Energy required. A powerful wave of magical energy runs over your skin. Akin to picking up a live electrical wire. Obviously limited to close-range combat, though).
- Smog II (20 Energy required. Spray a thick, toxic fog over the immediate area, for concealment and poisoning attackers).

- Tentacle Arts III (30 cost). Recover vast amounts more energy through sex.
- Magic Shield III (30 energy cost. Lasts longer and tougher to break than Level II).
- Entrapment III (30 cost). Small tentacles appear from the ground around your enemy and bind them to it. The tentacles are strong but not unbreakable.
- Re-Skinned Illusion III (30 cost). Use magic to change the outward appearance of a surface. Useful for laying traps, though not much help in the heat of the moment.
- Ovipositor III (30 Cost) Eggs can be laid anywhere in the body, vast amounts can laid, they hatch quickly and are totally autonomous AND loyal to you.
- Minor Telepathy (30 Cost). If you're close enough to another sentient being, you can pick of very faint snatches of their thoughts and emotions. Which of course can be very helpful for a variety of reasons...

- Illusory Duplicate (40 Energy Cost). Creates a magical duplicate of yourself that can slide around causing all sorts of panic, though unfortunately it isn't truly alive and can't perform any magic of its own.
- Aura Detect IV (40 Energy cost. The pinnacle of Aura Detection - see Cursed and Holy objects from far afield, allows you see even the faintest magical trap clearly, and can allow you to perfectly judge the magical aptitude of your foes).

People and Places:
This is to help me keep track. I've been doing everything from memory so far 'cause notes are for wusses.

Dimensional Nexus: An enclosed amphitheater with an abundance of people and Archcrystals to link to other dimensions.

Blue Archcrystal: Water Dimension. Something stirring in the deeps, but you have already released the central mountain from the control of the Necrofish.

Red Archcrystal: Fire Dimension. Vast dry plains overlook an endless sea of lava, with wooden ships improbably lined up against the cliff-face that separates them. Known for its demons and the wyverns that fly through the air.

White Archcrystal: Ice Dimension. Leads to a snow-encrusted mountain. Currently under the control of an army of metal men that you unleashed.

Green Archcrystal: Forest Dimension. Blue had a lair just outside of it, which you ransacked, and the forest holds all sorts of surprises, included a wooden town in a central clearing.

Stone-Grey Archcrystal: Unknown

Pale Blue Archcrystal: Cloud Dimension. A vast, barren, empty waste sandwhiched between two layers of cloud. Structures are few and far between, but there are many openings to different worlds below.

Dirty-Yellow Archcrystal: Sand Dimension.

You are the Tentacle Overlord.

The Necromancer was a close ally of yours. You joined forces with her in Blue's lair, and rescued her from Black's evil clutches. Now deceased.

The Woman. A nameless female adventurer, who was unwise enough to come scavenging in your town. She killed the Necromancer, and is now your prisoner.

The Man: A weak and feeble man, who also came scavenging in your town. Suffered a near-fatal bite wound fighting the Dire Griffin. Also your prisoner.

Succubus: An ally.

Martha: Mermaid ally. Currently holding the Subtle Knife.

Paladin: Somewhat bitter ally. Powerful but unfriendly.

Dragon: A colossal, intelligent red Dragon that you freed (accidentally) from Blue's lair. He feels that he owes you a debt.

Atta: An insectile female humanoid, with hard, shiny exoskeleton, lengthy antennae and timid demeanor. Powerful user of magic, but feels a strong connection to her home nest.

Elene: A woman wrapped in a fur coat. She suffered a terrible ordeal in the Ice Dimension, but you rescued her from the metal men and she's currently recovering thanks to the Paladin.

Necrofish: A half Merman, half-Angler fish monstrosity. Resides underwater, last seen when you defeated him in the Water Dimension.

Hu'jet: A previous human servant of black, he now serves you, mistakenly believing you are the new embodiment of his old master. You see no need to remove this notion.
Current Location: Jungle Town

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

And this is why we shouldn't be nice, tragedy always follows the heroic
First spider crab because we helped Gregor and Atta to this hell hole, and now necrobabe because we gave someone, with an obvious grudge against a us, a sword

4 then 3
Our men could always use a morale boost, after they've used her so shall we, just not for pleasure

TentacularFortitude

Demon Girl
Reputation score

4. Normally I'm alright with being the tentacle saint, but I really liked that necromancer... See if we can't get a day for free from our mercs for the use of her. Might as well try to save ourselves some money.

Also evolve healing slime. Don't want to be helpless in a situation like that again.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

And this is why we shouldn't be nice, tragedy always follows the heroic
First spider crab because we helped Gregor and Atta to this hell hole, and now necrobabe because we gave someone, with an obvious grudge against a us, a sword

4 then 3
Our men could always use a morale boost, after they've used her so shall we, just not for pleasure
This. :mad:

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

I just got done watching season 3 of game of thrones too...

maxentius-septimus

Reputation score

Well fuck.

3 I wouldn't go full evil, but she can never be forgiven for this. As for the male prisoner he's done nothing wrong and fulfilled his end of the deal, however i wouldn't free him unless he makes an unbreakable vow not to come searching for the woman, or talk about her in anyway. Otherwise he would have to remain imprisoned until we find some other purpose for him.

Evolve:
Healing Ooze II so we can avoid this happening again, and we can use it on the male prisoner and plague victims afterward.
Ovipositor III