What's new

Tentacle Thread

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Thread

TBH I wouldn't even bother with reuploading anything for the time being. You'll most likely just have to redo it a couple more times anyway. Let the dust settle from all this political BS and then go from there...mediafire is probably going to go down as well.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

TBH I wouldn't even bother with reuploading anything for the time being. You'll most likely just have to redo it a couple more times anyway. Let the dust settle from all this political BS and then go from there...mediafire is probably going to go down as well.
Yea, I was going to wait for SOPA to pass and start uploading again. But given the sudden destruction of megaupload and advent fall of other websites, I'll wait till the dust settles.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If I wait and stop uploading then it means they won against piracy. I WON'T stop!

weaslex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yea, I was going to wait for SOPA to pass and start uploading again. But given the sudden destruction of megaupload and advent fall of other websites, I'll wait till the dust settles.
It's a pain in the a$$ is what it is, if this site had a private uploader I would use it day and night.

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a pain in the a$$ is what it is, if this site had a private uploader I would use it day and night.
And if my grandmother would have had wheels she would have been the tram.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

If I had a vagina I would be a lesbian.
Why not go futa and grow a set of tentacles from your back?

frzangel

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Youkesshi's DDLs are replaced.

Reactions: Eye
Reputation score

can someone re-upload "Youkesshi - Inhoshi" because i downloaded it 3 times and every time, it said that all of the files were corrupted. as i said, i thought it was just one time, but i think its the download source. can someone else tell me if it works for them?

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can someone re-upload "Youkesshi - Inhoshi" because i downloaded it 3 times and every time, it said that all of the files were corrupted. as i said, i thought it was just one time, but i think its the download source. can someone else tell me if it works for them?
It's fine for me.

I'm guessing you're using 7-Zip to unpack it? Gotta use WinRAR.

Reputation score

i just tried it again, this time using Windows Explorer rather than Google Chrome (which generally solves problems like these... or at least that was the solution when Megaupload refused to work on my laptop...) and it did exactly the same thing.

i don't even have 7-zip to try that.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Download 7-Zip
Problem solved

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

What is the advantage of 7-zip over WinRar anyway? I think 7-zip unzip/zips faster, but WinRar has far more options and customizations.

Eye

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What is the advantage of 7-zip over WinRar anyway? I think 7-zip unzip/zips faster, but WinRar has far more options and customizations.
Just use both (but mainly WINRAR).

I've had a lot of problems with 7Zip but sometimes you need it for certain files.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Just use both (but mainly WINRAR).

I've had a lot of problems with 7Zip but sometimes you need it for certain files.
Actually I've always used 7zip for absolutely everything and never had a problem.

Maybe it's an issue of regional settings/unicode? I remember it being discussed a while ago that 7zip needs unicode to unpack japanese files without messing up the filenames.