What's new

Tentacle Thread

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Tentacle Thread

I'll be uploading some requested games... so first off is Caryo! if you don't know Caryo and you come to ulmf.org... you should be ashamed >: (
I am currently uploading the "The depths of the Dungeon" series, and yes it may be referred to differently depending on the translations. I personally think it fits the bill of what a good tentacle game should be: x-ray, lots of tentacles, and good voice acting.
Mod Edit: Dead link removed.

The Depths of the Dungeon Vol1
info:
Flash Animation
Tentacles, Gangbang, Monsters, X-ray

The Depths of the Dungeon Vol2
info:
Flash Animation
Tentacle, Monster, Gangbang, X-ray

The Depths of the Dungeon Vol3
info:
Flash Animation
Tentacle, Monster, Gangbang, X-ray

Last edited by a moderator:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey, thanks. I've been searching for some of this stuff for a bit!

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

how do u plY THE caryo game. i ot aPP locale and it didn't work and opening it manually didnt work.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

trying changing your computer to japanese format through control panel. or rename the files to something in english if the words are a jumble of symbols that aren't japanese

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Hey, thanks. I've been searching for some of this stuff for a bit!
no problem! i might have to send you the nekoken stuff through pm. after playing through it again, it might be considered loli. so i won't be posting the links on the thread

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, not horribly interested in Loli, hmm... maybe send a screenshot or two in a pm first, if you don't mind?

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

started to upload Posh6 and Cluster Leyline. if you are a hardcore tentacle fan Cluster Leyline is definitely a treat. Their work is not on dlsite i believe.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Definitely enjoying those Masurao games. Keep em comin mate!

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score
Definitely enjoying those Masurao games. Keep em comin mate!
glad you are enjoying them! just finished uploading 2 more of my games.

Here are two more of the tentacle games i promised. One is by Posh6 called 淫乱巨乳実験. It is similar to the Caryo games in that you just click and watch some hot action and change scenes and all. The other one is by Cluster Leyline called 籠女~淫蛇の檻~ (in english it is called Kagome ~something something~) This one is one of my all time favorites that got me into tentacles. It has a bunch of different varieties of tentacle action with pretty well done art.

籠女~淫蛇の檻~
info: (i was wrong, it is available on the JP dlsite)
Animation Game
Tentacle, Birth, X-ray(?)

淫乱巨乳実験
info:
3D Animation Game
Tentacle, Sex, Egg-Laying

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure none of the Nekoken works are loli. I'll be uploading them soon, just need to find the hard drive with them on.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

I'm pretty sure none of the Nekoken works are loli. I'll be uploading them soon, just need to find the hard drive with them on.
I know Beyond isn't, but Elf is a bit cutting it close don't you think? I got sacrifice, sacrifice 2, elf, and beyond already uploaded (which is probably all i have from nekoken). feel free to upload nekoken's other works

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Here are the newer Nekoken works. They are basically click and watch games and if you are a tentacle fan then this is a major treat for you.

Moderators, if you feel that they are considered loli, remove the post by all means.

Beyond
info:
Flash Animation
Tentacle

Elf
info:
Flash Animation
Tentacle, X-ray, Egg Laying

Sacrifice 2
info:
Flash Animation
Tentacle, Monster

Sacrifice
info:
Flash Animation
Tentacle, Monster

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

due to a pm request, i'll be uploading some tentacle doujins and mangas. I'm not too sure to what degree people like tentacles, so I will avoid uploading anything with extreme stomach distortions. If i do upload something more extreme, I will mention it so you can skip it if you are more sensitive to hardcore tentacle. btw, does anybody know a good site to upload pictures to?

Last edited:

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

due to a pm request, i'll be uploading some tentacle doujins and mangas. I'm not too sure to what degree people like tentacles, so I will avoid uploading anything with extreme stomach distortions.
I think most of us like pretty much everything to do with tentacles, so I'd say include the stomach distortion stuff and just label each upload with what it contains. I'm off work on Friday so I'll start uploading some stuff then, and can I make one suggestion? How about editing the first post to include everything that's been posted so far, labeled with who uploaded it and what it contains so it's easier for others to find.

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

I think most of us like pretty much everything to do with tentacles, so I'd say include the stomach distortion stuff and just label each upload with what it contains. I'm off work on Friday so I'll start uploading some stuff then, and can I make one suggestion? How about editing the first post to include everything that's been posted so far, labeled with who uploaded it and what it contains so it's easier for others to find.
thanks for the tip! i'll move them to the first post later today or tomorrow. just wanna remind anybody that happens to stumble across this thread. feel free to upload anything you want to share, that is why i didn't call it something personal like "THIS-IS-MY-PERSONAL_TENTACLE-THR3AD_SOGOAWAYA DOJ@#@(" I'm really interested in what you guys have as well : )

uploaded 3 doujins ((valssu(茶琉)) Tales of Tentacle 3 -reala-,(Da Hootch) Fukou Kishi,(Komori Ei) Demon Queen Fertilization) , check the first post for downloads. Tales of Tentacles is just an average tentacle doujin in my opinion, the drawing style isn't overly evoking. If you are actively searching for tentacle works, you must have heard of Da Hootch. Da Hootch is one of my all time favorite artists. Though the style might be a bit more extreme, Da Hootch really does nail some of my fetishes. The artwork is clean and fappable. Demon Queen Fertilization is pretty well done imo. The artwork is relatively clean.

edit 2
since im already on an uploading spree i thought i'd throw in another doujin/manga and a movie. that manga is called 3 Angels Short Full Passion by Ash Yokoshima. I really enjoyed this series (mainly because it had an awesome tentacle chapter). The artwork is pretty good overall, just a tad bit messy compared to some. But the overall sex scenes were pretty erotic. 3 Angels covers quite a wide range of genres, but since it is on this thread, you can rest assure that there is tentacle involved. I was looking through the movies section and I was a bit surprised that no one uploaded Seito Kaichou Hikaru. So I thought i'd throw it up here. The animation is really good imo and the best part (for me) is that there are some X-ray tentacle action. It also includes some public humiliation and whatnot. Hopefully ep2 will come out this year...

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

all right here is the last of the request games i got through a pm: DQ Pregenacy Battle and Dragon Slave made by Chikko. The art style is pretty different than most 3D games I have encountered. Personally I wish they wouldn't make games that are opened by internet browsers, but hey who am i to tell them what to do?

edit
You start the game by opening the "menu" browser file in the folder with IE. I highly recommend that you use IE as opposed to Chrome or Firefox because they sometimes don't load it correctly or at all.

Last edited:
OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

I just uploaded 4 of Rindou's works. To be exact one of the uploads contains 3 or 4 of his works, so in total there are 7 or 8 Rindou works. Rindou's art style is very detailed and clean, and (once again) one of my favorite tentacle artists. Sadly one qualm i have with his work is that he doesn't include many X-ray scenes. A large bulk of his victims are priestess (i think modeled after RO priests) being humiliated and rape by tentacles. And some of his works actually have a story behind it. I highly recommend Rindou's works if you are a tentacle fan

check first post for links

Last edited:

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tentacles! Yay!
Yay for tentacles!!!

Thank you, wazzup for uploading! DLin' now.

Will wait for SirOni's stash as well

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I just uploaded 4 of Rindou's works. To be exact one of the uploads contains 3 or 4 of his works, so in total there are 7 or 8 Rindou works. Rindou's art style is very detailed and clean, and (once again) one of my favorite tentacle artists. Sadly one qualm i have with his work is that he doesn't include many X-ray scenes. A large bulk of his victims are priestess (i think modeled after RO priests) being humiliated and rape by tentacles. And some of his works actually have a story behind it. I highly recommend Rindou's works if you are a tentacle fan

check first post for links
Ho, I just uploaded a collection with almost everything Rindou has made in another thread. It contains all the manga you have there, plus some doujinshi and random images. I'll put it up here as well

OP
wazzup

wazzup

Reputation score

Ho, I just uploaded a collection with almost everything Rindou has made in another thread. It contains all the manga you have there, plus some doujinshi and random images. I'll put it up here as well
I'm glad someone else appreciates Rindou's works. Hopefully he will produce something awesome soon.