What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Normally, I just send an alert for this, but you did it five times in a row: do not double post, please.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Normally, I just send an alert for this, but you did it five times in a row: do not double post, please.
By the way, the game has been finished (we are preparing DL sales).

At present, only some DLCs need to be updated.

Can you move the game away from "Games Under Construction"?

ddavid112

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I despise patreon lately, when will the game be available on dlsite or somewhere else?

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section, as it has been completed.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
Just edit your post silly. No need to double post.
All right. Thank you for your reminder.

I despise patreon lately, when will the game be available on dlsite or somewhere else?
We are going to sell Ver1.0 (End the main story) in DL market in May.

We will arrange Ver1.0(DL) in English, Traditional Chinese and Japanese.

However, the version sold in the DL market does not include 16 DLCs (External H stories).

When we get the DL sales page of this game, I will show the address in here for you.

Thread moved to the H-Games section, as it has been completed.
This game Ver1.02 (PATREON) end the main story and open the "Memory room", "story after adventure", "DLC room" (10 external stories).

Lots of early CG already redrawed and will replace in Ver1.02.

And we have an updated version after Ver1.02 (PATREON) with 6 additional DLCs (6 external stories).

Ver1.0 (DL) is ready for sale in the DL market in May, but does not include DLC.

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey 3G? There might be some miscommunication going on. "Double posting" is posting multiple times in the same thread, without anyone responding in between those posts. I realize you've been doing that all throughout the thread with no issue, but moderators have been playing a more active role on the site in recent months. And you quoted DarkFire in your last post, so he'll probably come back and won't be happy to see you double posting again.

If you post something and want to post again, you should edit your most recent post, not the original post. So if you look beneath your post where you quoted Schaloper and said "All right. Thank you for your reminder." you should see an Edit button. You can click that, then add whatever else you want to say. You can even put multiple quotes in the same post.

Basically, your last three posts should be in one big post, not three individual ones. It doesn't bother me personally, but I'd rather not see you get banned, even temporarily, over something so easy to avoid.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You could also edit the OP and change it so people can know it was released.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
There's no rule about double posting. I just try to condense posts so threads don't get bumped over and over and to reduce clutter. I just find it funny that he acknowledged what I said, and then proceeded to completely ignore it, not even asking what double posting might mean.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
here's no rule about double posting. I just try to condense posts so threads don't get bumped over and over and to reduce clutter. I just find it funny that he acknowledged what I said, and then proceeded to completely ignore it, not even asking what double posting might mean.
There's no rule about double posting. I just try to condense posts so threads don't get bumped over and over and to reduce clutter. I just find it funny that he acknowledged what I said, and then proceeded to completely ignore it, not even asking what double posting might mean.
This may be a matter of understanding.

What do you mean?——

If I use "REPLY" twice reply to other people's messages(even if it's not the same person), I am "double posting"?

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I use "REPLY" twice reply to other people's messages(even if it's not the same person), I am "double posting"?
If your reply is in two different posts that are one after the other, yes.

Single Posting - The post before and after your post is not your post:
firefox_2019-04-09_20-18-37.png

Double Posting:
firefox_2019-04-09_20-18-47.png

Triple Posting:
firefox_2019-04-09_20-18-59.png

If you want to reply to multiple people, try pressing all their Reply buttons at once, then answer all their questions in one post, like this:

Person 1 said:
How long is this game?
It is xx hours long.

Person 2 said:
Is there rape?
Yes/No/Maybe.

Then press "Post reply" only once. If you want to answer a question you missed the first time, edit your post.

EDIT: Like this.
Person 3 said:
When will the final release be?
When it's done.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
This may be a matter of understanding.

What do you mean?——

Double posting refers posting two posts consecutively. The need to reply to different individuals can be fulfilled using multiple quotes.

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score

View attachment 20968

Double Posting:
View attachment 20969

Triple Posting:
View attachment 20970

If you want to reply to multiple people, try pressing all their Reply buttons at once, then answer all their questions in one post, like this:

It is xx hours long.

Yes/No/Maybe.

Then press "Post reply" only once. If you want to answer a question you missed the first time, edit your post.

When it's done.
Thank you for your careful explanation.

After a long struggle, Ver1.0 Dlsite pre-sale start on April 10 2019.
We prepared Ver1.0 (English, Japanese, Chinese) in three languages.
The pre-sale of Japanese DL started on April 10, and the pre-sale of English DL is still applying.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

View attachment 20968

Double Posting:
View attachment 20969

Triple Posting:
View attachment 20970

It is xx hours long.

Yes/No/Maybe.

When it's done.
I hereby request: that this post (Yilin's, not mine :p) be pinned in game-in-construction for all Patreons to see :D more as a 'common courtesy thumbrule' than a true rule.
...Not pointing fingers at anybody bumping their own thread weekly with no changelog or relevant dev info, with record amounts of double-posting (how do you even say 50+times-double-posting? Decaquintiposting?)

@Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon: too much big bold text everywhere... 😅

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tentacle3g: Just wondering if you can clarify a few things:
1. What will the DLCs be?
2. How will they affect the gameplay?
3. Will they eventually be sold on DLsite? If not, where will you sell them?

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
tentacle3g: Just wondering if you can clarify a few things:
1. What will the DLCs be?
2. How will they affect the gameplay?
3. Will they eventually be sold on DLsite? If not, where will you sell them?
1. DLCs are additional H stories, total 16.
2. DLCs does not affect the main story.
3. DL sales version does not include DLC. All DLCs can only be obtained by join PATREON ($80 donation)
4. The English DL website is still in preparation. We expect it to start operation in early May.

Last edited: