What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Tentacle3g] Sword Maiden of Azure Dragon (RJ250198)

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score
When you say that DLCs will be sadditional H stories, do you mean that they will be extra quests in the game, or standalone episodes outside of the story campaign?

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
can anyone tell me what this is ???View attachment 21250
Prevent the kidnapping of MacMillan.
Just go to the lord's mansion at night, and talk to the butler to start the quest.

After a long struggle, Ver1.0 Dlsite pre-sale start on April 10 2019.
We prepared Ver1.0 (English, Japanese, Chinese) in three languages.
The pre-sale of Japanese DL started on April 10, and the pre-sale of English DL is still applying.
JP DL Site Link: 青龍劍姬傳

Last edited:

Lenos

Reputation score
Yeah hello does anyone have a guide on what I need to do to get the true ending. The options I need pick and what to do in detail. Because already try getting the true ending twice got all the way to last the boss in chapter 7 and I get send back to the beginning >_> I follow this pdf guide got everything it says on it but I can't get to chapter 8 it's frustrating.

Attachments

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Ver 0.8 sounds like an incomplete version of the game and may not have ch. 8. The retail version is out soon and come with ch.8 + free play mode :)

Lenos

Reputation score
Ver 0.8 sounds like an incomplete version of the game and may not have ch. 8. The retail version is out soon and come with ch.8 + free play mode :)
I was just using that guide as a reference to get to chapter 8 but I have version 0.91 >.>

OP
tentacle3g

tentacle3g

Lurker
Reputation score
I was just using that guide as a reference to get to chapter 8 but I have version 0.91 >.>

Japanese Ver1.0 Dlsite sale already start on May 9th 2019. If it's convenient, please support us.

We later will prepare English and Chinese languages. DL version do not including DLCs.

In addition, we have added some new settings from Ver1.0 to help players avoid BADEND more easily and reduce the difficulty.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright people, this game is finally out :)
I had fun playing the free demo from Patreon and this is definitely worth checking out:

While it is being sold under Wolfzq's banner (who help program the game), this game is actually the brain child of tentacle3g.
He also wrote a Chinese Light Novel for the story line before actually developing this game. So we got a fairly good story here :)

The MC is queen like, dominating both men and women alike, so you will also get to enjoy a good # of girl x girl scenes.
And as tentacle3g's namesake suggests, you will also run into tentacle monsters :)

Regarding combat H, it is arranged a little differently from the usual games.
The CR portion is not part of the main story to move things along (Instead, you get scripted H events during the main story line).
However, there are dedicated areas for combat H & GoR, etc. There are additional H events during side quests.
There is "free action phase" in between each chapter that lets you go wild and get along more intimately with your party members :)
I just thought I mention this to set the right expectation.

I am looking forward to the Chinese full version :)

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm looking forward to the completed English version but it's kinda confusing how many versions there are. I guess 1.0 is the first complete version and anything past that is extras and DLC?

Any plans for releasing outside of DLsite? Will uncensor patches be available to all purchasers even outside of patreon?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What exactly are you suppose to do once your base gets moved to Hamburg? Ive talked to everyone and gone everywhere i can but theres not a single thing to do?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score
  • sound of ジャンヌ is too bad, need alway cut SE
  • why near final can get 精気 10000k...... click cheat statue better...... cleared still has 7000k leave......
  • sell silver and gold is too bad, when i has near 100, sell it is nightmare......
  • 水玲仙 too strong, if wrong equip and not enough power up cant win
  • before fight has save is too bad, if fight cant win and no other save is nightmare
  • weapon and armor power up need a lot material and only power up little status, use 精気 better

Last edited:

mizore102

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi there when I am fighting the enemy that pops up when you go the coast I try and use the H skill and I get this error, does anyone know what to do to fix it? Thanks in advance. 22252 22251

Aneox

Reputation score
I've just got a doubt... when you finish the free roam time in chapter 7 and you start the main plot of the chapter, you are taken to a "space room". So, the girl who takes you there say things depending of what you've done up to that point in the game (I'm using a machine translator that's pretty decent). It seems that if you do the right choices, she will help you and participate in some decisive battle; but if you don't, she simply won't appear and she gives to you some kind of little help...

Alright, this is what's pissing me off: no matter the times I replay the game until this point and no matter how carefull I am with the important tasks (some of them aren't well clarified in the guide and had to discover them by myself) you have to do to avoid BAD END, the message that this NPC gives to me is aleays the same, and it's not the good one... she always say that "you and your companions made wrong choices" and that she "won't participate in the decisive battle".

I've done at least three times these things:

- School teacher every chapter until obtain Real Key.
- Sexual education at hospital every chapter until obtain Real Key.
- Beach H events every chapter (even the double event with Jeanne to update her state like the other characters in Beach).
- Visited Blue-beard at night one time every chapter.
- Done the Anthony's teaching 2 times.
- Completed 5 relevant tasks of Red-Light District and Mercenary guild (obtained the rewards too). This means the Church's Architect, Magellan quest, all the "Eden's" quests... everything.
- Visited companions at night one time each, every chapter.
- Completed the Demon Dragon King's tomb and obtained the reward.
- Obviously, obtained the 8 Real Keys and talked to the archeologist at the Inn each time I found a Neval's Diary piece.
- Intervened with Leanna's sexual harassment quest and obtained the 2nd mansion (Nee Hamburg).
- Completed every Soren's arena challenge.
- Upgraded the characters' gear every chapter to their maximum possible.
- Obtained the 3 piercing accesories for the girls and the ring for the guy.
- Never lost an H fight.
- Used the Ki Orb every time the game prompted.
- Obviously, unlocked Ki Orb for every character.
- In every key decision, I've always chosen the first option.

According to the guide, I've done every single thing to avoid BAD END and far more than that. So, why is this NPC keep saying that I made things wrong? I mean, there's a limited free roam time to do the things, and I've done so many red-light common quests (don't know if these are related to avoid or not BAD END) and there's no time to achieve every thing, you always are missing something... but the point is that the game doesn't tell you what you've missed... and the repetitive Red-Light quests are one of the most boring things I've ever done...

So, up to this point, I'm going to play the chapter 7 main plot right now, because I thought that this time, the words of the NPC would be different. As they wouldn't, I will know if I can reachh chapter 8 or not.

By the way, I'm playing 0.91 version and the most updated english guide I've found is 0.80 version...

If anyone could tell me what am I missing, I'd appreciate it so much. Perhaps @tentacle3g can say something.

Last edited:

Aneox

Reputation score
Alright, chapter 7 done and checked. After obtaining al what I wrote before... nothing. The NPC shows again within the "space room" handling a choice, which is:
1. Try to defeat Nayala again = Start the game again (choosing to remain your stats achieved until then), which means that there's no chapter 8 incoming.
2. Not trying to defeat Nayala = Game Over.

So... yes, probably the words given by the NPC at the first encounter is a good prologue that tells if you're going to reach chapter 8 or not.

Well, I think that the ridiculously ammount of time spent to achieve what I said before isn't enough to have the good ending. GG WP. XD

bugmenot111

Reputation score
3. DL sales version does not include DLC. All DLCs can only be obtained by join PATREON ($80 donation)

Wow, if this is some sort of joke it's in extremely poor taste

Does Tentacle 3G realize this is an insane amount of money?
Edit: looks like they are serious, thought these weren't going to be greedy asshats like WOLFZQ, I guess all chinese devs are alike after all.

Aneox

Reputation score
Here again. I have used some... "magic" on the game. I've checked that it's completely impossible to reach chapter 8 in 0.91. So... anyone who's trying to achieve that, I'll recommend to stop playing and waiting for a final and les bugged release.

I've checked out some parameters. For example, I've used the "sexual education in the hospital", and the value of that parameter was zero... LOL. So... don't know if the devs don't want us to get until chapter 8, but for sure the best choice is to wait for it to be a reality.

EDIT: Obviously, no one is giving a Chapter 8 save file due to all of this xD

Last edited:

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
3. DL sales version does not include DLC. All DLCs can only be obtained by join PATREON ($80 donation)

Wow, if this is some sort of joke it's in extremely poor taste

Does Tentacle 3G realize this is an insane amount of money?
Edit: looks like they are serious, thought these weren't going to be greedy asshats like WOLFZQ, I guess all chinese devs are alike after all.
I think you misunderstand something. The DLC are a reward for people that donated a total of $ 80 over the course of the patreon campaign.

Here again. I have used some... "magic" on the game. I've checked that it's completely impossible to reach chapter 8 in 0.91. So... anyone who's trying to achieve that, I'll recommend to stop playing and waiting for a final and les bugged release.

I've checked out some parameters. For example, I've used the "sexual education in the hospital", and the value of that parameter was zero... LOL. So... don't know if the devs don't want us to get until chapter 8, but for sure the best choice is to wait for it to be a reality.

EDIT: Obviously, no one is giving a Chapter 8 save file due to all of this xD
I could be wrong, but if I remember right, V 0.91 didn't have chapter 8 yet.

bugmenot111

Reputation score
Oh I understand that just fine, but it sounds like there are no plans for that content to available anywhere for less than 80USD, and thats exactly the same greedy stunt WolfZQ pulled.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh I understand that just fine, but it sounds like there are no plans for that content to available anywhere for less than 80USD, and thats exactly the same greedy stunt WolfZQ pulled.
wolf only helped code the game. Tentacle3g is the one that created this.
The $80 Patreon sponsorship pays for the art, coding and translation (EN & JP). You can buy directly from dliste and not sponsor the development.
It is 1,944 yen for the Japanese version on dlsite ($17-18 USD), which includes the full ch8 and free roam mode. Chinese and English version to follow next month.
And as yuriski mentioned, DLC is coming too.

Last edited: