What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Re: Anthophobia

She's so hot man, great job to the artist!, I thought you were finished with this game, is there still quite a bit more to come?, If so that's the best news I've read on this board in ages!

Pretty sure they're gonna add a few new monsters/animations at the very least, which is freakin' awesome.

Think I was at the $10 patreon level for quite a few months and I consider it money damn well spent.

I mean, of course I am going to throw money at a game that combines my favorite fetishes with my favorite kind of H-game...only thing I'd want different is more focus on the MC turning into a plant creature...but I am more than happy to take what I can get.

Mein Gott!

And I'm not even German.

That new image looks gorgeous. Damn man :O

Just perfect. Love it :eek:

lol thank you! I'm glad everyone loves it XD!

She's so hot man, great job to the artist!, I thought you were finished with this game, is there still quite a bit more to come?, If so that's the best news I've read on this board in ages!

Pretty sure they're gonna add a few new monsters/animations at the very least, which is freakin' awesome.

Think I was at the $10 patreon level for quite a few months and I consider it money damn well spent.

I mean, of course I am going to throw money at a game that combines my favorite fetishes with my favorite kind of H-game...only thing I'd want different is more focus on the MC turning into a plant creature...but I am more than happy to take what I can get.

I'm working on the additional contents. New type of female zombie and 3 branch stages, and 3 new bosses, 3 new minions, and more H animations for kitty zombie :D and fenrir is working on this remake CGs XD

I think she needs a big bushy mustache, and five o'clock shadow.

After figuring out how to turn back on signatures (am I the only one who disables them because they don't like it when they're trying to browse and there's colorful text/animated gifs in the middle of everything? Stop putting useful things in sigs!), I agree that the art looks great. Looking forward to seeing it in-game, though I'll admit I usually don't care much for CG when compared to animated sprites.

Looking forward to actually good looking CGs! Anthophobia 1.50 is probably my most anticipated hentai game release at the moment. Can't wait!

I bought the game on Kimochi for the uncensored goodness. This is the sixth eroge I buy.
Even with using the handgun/grenade and flashlight cursor from the start, I still got my share of game overs. I loved that the second stage had a chase that felt like a throwback to RE3's Nemesis.
The stage skip was weird at first, but it works by choosing from 2 to 5, it goes through the stages in chronological order. Pressing the same number again takes you to a different checkpoint, the last being the level's boss. 5 is for the endgame.
I think I'm in the minority when I say I liked the CG's, they showcased the corruption aspect quite nicely.
The atmosphere, sounds and music sure made it the paranoia fueled trek! I liked that the game only felt calm at the very end.
My thoughts aside, how do you reach the gold card on the top right ledge of the building before the first missile launcher on the second stage? I tried for a while and didn't get any wiser on how to get there.

I bought the game on Kimochi for the uncensored goodness. This is the sixth eroge I buy.
Even with using the handgun/grenade and flashlight cursor from the start, I still got my share of game overs. I loved that the second stage had a chase that felt like a throwback to RE3's Nemesis.
The stage skip was weird at first, but it works by choosing from 2 to 5, it goes through the stages in chronological order. Pressing the same number again takes you to a different checkpoint, the last being the level's boss. 5 is for the endgame.
I think I'm in the minority when I say I liked the CG's, they showcased the corruption aspect quite nicely.
The atmosphere, sounds and music sure made it the paranoia fueled trek! I liked that the game only felt calm at the very end.
My thoughts aside, how do you reach the gold card on the top right ledge of the building before the first missile launcher on the second stage? I tried for a while and didn't get any wiser on how to get there.

Try jumping on some enemy like mario, you might get a suprise.

someone give me link :)

Hey atucally buy this one as the developer did do a good job on it and plans to do more without charging more so it's a game to buy and not pirate, anyone should be able to tell that from the first page....so why not dig in your pocket for this one time?

On another note it's good to see the progress coming along espically with the reworking of the CG's and even a drawing video...

hmmm this story seems like it was inspired by Greenz world....

Or maybe not since...
"note: most of the monsters here kinda eat's people... oh wait they turn them into tentacle man eating plant ghouls aswell..."
"But who knows!? the weapon for cutting down plant monsters and giant bugs can be used to this story likewise :D"

It might inspire to make the second anthophobia with more delicious idea's...

("I was hoping for a trap monster that en-wrapping her body rendering her unable to move while her clothes melt instead of the whole grabbing her with tentacle/hands/giant hands then rape sequences...")

or something involved with her falling into a trap or puzzle games if we made a mistake...

"But that's just asking for too much and compared to other hentai games that is only for tricking horny males this one is Great!"

Looking forward the revised art or next game if your planning it...

So......did 1.5 come out and what does it entail?

Just wondering because it seems like it came out but on kimochi it's still on 1.0001 or w/e.

So......did 1.5 come out and what does it entail?

Just wondering because it seems like it came out but on kimochi it's still on 1.0001 or w/e.
I don't think it's out already. If it were, I'm sure Sourjelly would have mentioned it, either here, or on their blog. As for what is going to be in it, sour mentioned that several posts back.
I'm working on the additional contents. New type of female zombie and 3 branch stages, and 3 new bosses, 3 new minions, and more H animations for kitty zombie :D and fenrir is working on this remake CGs XD

Excuse me but how can I input the code in a laptop? It does not have the numpad -

I had to get a USB keyboard to be able to input the cheat codes...

When I first read this I thought it was 'Anthrophobia' and expected an attack of the killer furries. A shame.
Then I looked up Anthophobia, and its a real thing. Touche.

When I first read this I thought it was 'Anthrophobia' and expected an attack of the killer furries. A shame.

i have a clone.....

I had to get a USB keyboard to be able to input the cheat codes...

Excuse me but how can I input the code in a laptop? It does not have the numpad -

You can use Number "1" key instead numb "-"

i have a clone.....
Hahaha thank you! XD

I think she needs a big bushy mustache, and five o'clock shadow.

Lol I love public hairs too, but I haven't seen any "Good" P.hair in 2D, only 3D P.hair satisfied me >:3

woahhh, wowahh,WOAHHHHHHHHHHHH that art tho.

That's one hell of an upgrade!

After figuring out how to turn back on signatures (am I the only one who disables them because they don't like it when they're trying to browse and there's colorful text/animated gifs in the middle of everything? Stop putting useful things in sigs!), I agree that the art looks great. Looking forward to seeing it in-game, though I'll admit I usually don't care much for CG when compared to animated sprites.

Looking forward to actually good looking CGs! Anthophobia 1.50 is probably my most anticipated hentai game release at the moment. Can't wait!

Thank you so much guys I'm glad my decision wasn't wrong. >.<)>

hmmm this story seems like it was inspired by Greenz world....

Or maybe not since...
"note: most of the monsters here kinda eat's people... oh wait they turn them into tentacle man eating plant ghouls aswell..."
"But who knows!? the weapon for cutting down plant monsters and giant bugs can be used to this story likewise :D"

It might inspire to make the second anthophobia with more delicious idea's...

("I was hoping for a trap monster that en-wrapping her body rendering her unable to move while her clothes melt instead of the whole grabbing her with tentacle/hands/giant hands then rape sequences...")

or something involved with her falling into a trap or puzzle games if we made a mistake...

"But that's just asking for too much and compared to other hentai games that is only for tricking horny males this one is Great!"

Looking forward the revised art or next game if your planning it...

Not really, I didn't even know the exist of that manga until Bluewr mention it to me.

Last edited:

Holy... fuck!
This felt like playing SC II right after playing SC I XD
Well, back into following this thread once more lol!

Holy... fuck!
This felt like playing SC II right after playing SC I XD
Well, back into following this thread once more lol!

Wait.... What did? I thought he hadn't updated the game yet.

Back