What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

Nothing... Do I have to type the code into nothingness. Cuz nothing for me appears for me to type in.
Yes, there is nothing to show the code is being typed in

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Nothing... Do I have to type the code into nothingness. Cuz nothing for me appears for me to type in.
it's an invisable textbox essentially so just type in the codes and make sure that you use the numpad - when you begin and end the code as it's sorta like the button to open the text box and close it which it then sees if you put in the right code.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

what should i type to unlock? completed the game sreaching up and down on the Credit no clues ??

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

what should i type to unlock? completed the game sreaching up and down on the Credit no clues ??
The word are already posted in earlier post, and they are on the poster in the background of the credit room.

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This exactly. You often have to monotonously walk long distances without it being very suspenseful. A good example where the slow walking works like it was probably intended is IMO the empty area before the second boss, because you can absorb the sight of all the defeated monsters and the carnage that must have happened there. Other times, it works more to create padding than suspense.

To address this, I'd personally suggest the running to deplete less stamina instead of making the walking faster. She tires way too fast and I'm no sportsperson :D.
Ideally what you'd want is for the running to not go down during these parts.

But that might require too much for so little.

I'm fine with the "padding" parts, i just wish the checkpoint(chapter 3) didn't start from there but at the entrance to the building.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

okay call me stupid. but i dont know how to use this numpad thingy.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

okay call me stupid. but i dont know how to use this numpad thingy.
Eh you simply press the numpad symbol which is - and then the code and then press it again so its simply like this -code- if you enter it in correctly then it should give a little chime sound or somethign to signal that.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Do i have to type all 3 poster to unlock or what ?
I really do like the boss fight.
But there is 1 problem this game lighting is a issue,
boss 1 its ok i can see those hands and seeds,
boss 2 i could hardly see those mines it throw,
boss 3 i do not even see those shit throwing on top of me.
Its a good game just not so game friendly.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not too sure if it was always there but pressing 'D' zooms-in in the gallery.

It seems like the 2nd boss's animation and the scorpion zombie's animations remain on particular stages of their animations in the gallery for much longer, or at least I'm not sure if the in-game versions were effected.

I don't think any other animations were really affected.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

do you have to beat the game first?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

do you have to beat the game first?
You don't have to beat the game to use the cheat, they are usuable on a new game.
But to get access to them, you'll have to reach the credit room.

Mr.Pervy

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'll clear up what the cheats do since someone else finally said it, 1st turns your mouse cursor into a bullet and grenade gun, 2nd gives you an fps counter in the bottem left and allowes you to jump between stages using the number keys (that aren't on the numpad) and finally 3rd unlocks end game things for you, try it out on a freash game but that cheat is nice incase you lose your save in my mind or have to restart due to an update.
actually it doesnt. everytime i tried it wont. it just gives you your items.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

actually it doesnt. everytime i tried it wont. it just gives you your items.
Each cheat gives different things.

One gives all item
One gives change mouse to a second gun that shoot infinite bullet and grenade
One gives Stage skip, and HP recovery and FPS counter
One gives all gold card
One gives all citizen card

Each one is different

This is the cheat that give you the second gun that shoot bullet and grenade

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey sour, were you planning on continuing the animation for the big mouth zombie and the second boss? Like how you did with the spore plant enemy a ways back. Or is this on a need to know basis thing? Or just no? Cause I'm fine with any of those answers, just wondering.
Also, speaking of wondering, for whenever the 1.50 update comes out, I believe you mentioned that the gold cards will unlock the extra stuff? Does that mean you have to collect all of them, or just some of them? And if it's the latter, are you planning any special thingies for a complete collection of them?

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey sour, were you planning on continuing the animation for the big mouth zombie and the second boss? Like how you did with the spore plant enemy a ways back. Or is this on a need to know basis thing? Or just no? Cause I'm fine with any of those answers, just wondering.
Also, speaking of wondering, for whenever the 1.50 update comes out, I believe you mentioned that the gold cards will unlock the extra stuff? Does that mean you have to collect all of them, or just some of them? And if it's the latter, are you planning any special thingies for a complete collection of them?
Um, I quite don't get it what you meant on first question, but regarding the second question : You will need to find the collect gold card to unlock the branch area. and currently I don't have any plan to add gold card collecting reward. Maybe later update?

dont know if this has been fixed, but if you get killed by an enemy (Mostly the 4-walking plants) and if you have the female "zombie", she will grab you and recover your health even when you have already game over.
Thank you for the report! I'll check that out!

Do i have to type all 3 poster to unlock or what ?
Each of them have their own function :)

I'm fine with the "padding" parts, i just wish the checkpoint(chapter 3) didn't start from there but at the entrance to the building.
I agree, I told to the programmer about it.

Last edited:

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Um, I quite don't get it what you meant on first question, but regarding the second question : You will need to find the collect gold card to unlock the branch area. and currently I don't have any plan to add gold card collecting reward. Maybe later update?
Ehh, just forget about it. It's not really important. But I think I get how the cards are gonna work now. Now I just gotta get them, hah.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Thank you for the report! I'll check that out!

Each of them have their own function :)

I agree, I told to the programmer about it.
I think the question is, for the gamma hunter tongue monster from stage 3, and the stage 2 boss.
He feels the animation is half complete, unlike say the spore shooter, which have another animation after PC reach HP zero.
He wants to know if it will get that, or if the current animation is the planned one.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey I've already finished the campaign and I try to farm out the last few cards but the game keeps freezing mid combat.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey I've already finished the campaign and I try to farm out the last few cards but the game keeps freezing mid combat.
Could you give me little more detail please? When did that happen?
I need to let the programmer with the detail. ;)

I think the question is, for the gamma hunter tongue monster from stage 3, and the stage 2 boss.
He feels the animation is half complete, unlike say the spore shooter, which have another animation after PC reach HP zero.
He wants to know if it will get that, or if the current animation is the planned one.
Ohhh----I got it, but well- it's planned one sadly S:

perhaps I need add to add more monster for the complete vore-

Last edited: