What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Re: Anthophobia

You get given the codes after you beat the game which you then have to enter precisely on the title screen and you should get a little sound when you've entered them each in correctly.

Yeah.....this doesn't work.

Yeah.....this doesn't work.

Well, after watching the credits four times, and once even waiting five minutes after it said "Thank you for playing".

I have yet to see any kind of code :(

May I get a hint around what part or area it displays? So I can watch it one more time and find it?

Nonono the credit scroll is not the code XD

It's in there somewhere, well.. more like....right front of you XD

use "numpad" minus

-calluna- "in game" gun
-crocus- fps
-auricula- don't know yet
maybe 1 2 3 4 5 keys teleport or something like that

Last edited:

use "numpad" minus

............ DAMMIT SOUR JELLY

890-
/*-

YOU REALIZE THAT THERE IS A DASH RIGHT THERE, WHO USES A MINUS

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

You put an update on Kimochi, what is it?

Change Log :

1. Female zombie now walk much faster.

2. Female zombie will not pass through the door

3. glowstick will not pass through the closed door

4. Devil tongue will not pass through the closed door

-calluna- 3rd person gun cheat mode
-crocus- fps+Stage Skip+HP recovery
-auricula- Give all offensive weapons to max(Bullet, fire bomb and light stick to max)

use "numpad" minus

Ahhhh so I was spamming the correct codes, I just wasn't using the minus key . . . .

I figured those posters were there for a raison, but I thought the dashes on the words didn't mean anything XD

Thanks!

............ DAMMIT SOUR JELLY

890-
/*-

YOU REALIZE THAT THERE IS A DASH RIGHT THERE, WHO USES A MINUS

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

f227dbd3aff7052061126db3403cb12a.png

Anyways, hey Sour is what we have just the end of the game or is it like the end of part one? I mean that's a pretty straightforward ending.

You know Darkfire I could have gone the extra mile and just posted direct links if I wanted to be a dick; you could have at least warned me you were going to edit my post, thanks.

Last edited:

Anyways, hey Sour is what we have just the end of the game or is it like the end of part one? I mean that's a pretty straightforward ending.

I will make sequel but before that, I'm going to add more stuff on current game. and I would call it V1.50. There going to be 3 branch stages that can be access by collecting gold card with 3 new monsters, 3 new bosses and bran new type of female zombie.

use "numpad" minus

-calluna- "in game" gun
-crocus- fps
-auricula- don't know yet
maybe 1 2 3 4 5 keys teleport or something like that

I'll clear up what the cheats do since someone else finally said it, 1st turns your mouse cursor into a bullet and grenade gun, 2nd gives you an fps counter in the bottem left and allowes you to jump between stages using the number keys (that aren't on the numpad) and finally 3rd unlocks end game things for you, try it out on a freash game but that cheat is nice incase you lose your save in my mind or have to restart due to an update.

You know Darkfire I could have gone the extra mile and just posted direct links if I wanted to be a dick; you could have at least warned me you were going to edit my post, thanks.

Relax. The only thing I edited was the quote, so nobody can see the link request from the other guy. There's no sense in sending a warning for every little edit and delete I do, or a LOT of people would be getting PMs from me. And you say that like it's a threat to me; it's really no skin off my bones if you post links. The only one you're really hurting is Sourjelly. I only take down loli/shota links and links people request to remove.

I bought the DLsite version before realizing an uncensored Kimochi version was out. Any way I can get my hands on that without having to pay twice?

So I bought an downloaded this game from Kimochi on one computer but when I login to Kimochi on another computer it not only doesn't let me download again, it wants me to pay for it again -_-. First and last time I ever go there.

I was the only one saying "Kimochi is good" when everyone was saying it was sketchy and that they didn't want to give them their credit card info. Heck, even my antivirus didn't like it.

Sourjelly is there anyway you could sell this game via paypal like Vosmug did for ?

I bought the DLsite version before realizing an uncensored Kimochi version was out. Any way I can get my hands on that without having to pay twice?

PM Sourjelly with your Dlsite purchase page, and see if SJ will send you the Uncensored version.
Otherwise, join the Patreon

Is there any trick to killing zombies faster? Even on easy they hit and take a lot of hits to die.

Is there any trick to killing zombies faster? Even on easy they hit and take a lot of hits to die.

Melee damage is scaled depending on your current stamina, I think three hits at full stamina kills a regular zombie, or two bullets, or a single bullet followed by a swing of the metal pipe.

Isn't that quite an unfortunate design decision? It is already difficult to fight enemies at close range when you run out of bullets, with them having better reach.
RapeRadius.jpg

The stamina, which also quickly runs out and which you need for running away affects damage done, making all enemies into damage sponges. Huh.

So I bought an downloaded this game from Kimochi on one computer but when I login to Kimochi on another computer it not only doesn't let me download again, it wants me to pay for it again -_-. First and last time I ever go there.

I was the only one saying "Kimochi is good" when everyone was saying it was sketchy and that they didn't want to give them their credit card info. Heck, even my antivirus didn't like it.

Sourjelly is there anyway you could sell this game via paypal like Vosmug did for ?

Really? I haven't seen those kinda problem. I'll ask to Market dev about that. and well, about paypal, this game didn't built for "Unlock key" based game so I can't sell it through paypal. you know, Paypal don't allow the adult contents. ;_;

Isn't that quite an unfortunate design decision? It is already difficult to fight enemies at close range when you run out of bullets, with them having better reach.
The stamina, which also quickly runs out and which you need for running away affects damage done, making all enemies into damage sponges. Huh.

Actually you have longer attack range than any of monsters except the boss and one special enemy that you can avoid.
Things make melee fights difficult is Monsters have super armor while they executing "Damaged" animation(but they still take damage as well), and Melee attack can hit "One" monster.
I purposely designed that way to make fighting vs horde with melee is pure nonsense since this game is not dynasty warriors ;)

Last edited:

I purposely designed that way to make fighting vs horde with melee is pure nonsense since this game is not dynasty warriors ;)

I like it that you make the enemies something to be afraid of because they are so tough, fittingly for the great horror atmosphere. Yet, I think that five bullets to take down a runner and much more with the lead pipe is a bit too much. Their swipes always got me a few times, no matter how much I hammer them with the pipe and how much of a safe distance I try to keep. I never managed to take that one down at close range without either ending up naked or raped and badly damaged. God help you if it's accompanied by other enemies.

It's not dynasty warriors in the respect that you don't cut down enemies really easily. Yet, there are unavoidable hordes of enemies that you have to take down by beating them up in close combat if you run out of bullets, so all that really changes is the tempo of the combat, which for me makes the melee combat cumbersome and overly long at times when it's unavoidable.

Last edited:
Back