What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Kln

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

The image is too small to see the difference.
But I think he got those CG done early, this is more of his current CG style.
It looks much smoother, indeed. I already remarked that, between the first CGs and the later ones like the final boss', there was already some difference. I find the shading effect is a little bit off on that drawing, though, but it's noticeably better.

E

erobotan

i think the blur is a bit too much? i prefer if it's a bit more flat. And the bones, too much protruding bones D:

amoredcore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The difference is extremely noticeable o_o... I'm not sure how other people can't see the difference XD. The jaggedness of the lines has gone and looks far softer than the previous image

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh boy, at least one good action game. CGs a bit off, but overall really nice.

Flower girl getting some zombie group loving, i wish MC had some too.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

My only complaint that I have with the game is the sprite gallery. There is no way to stay to a specific scenes of an animations. The sex between the plant girl and the mc has like 4 animations and there is no way to stop the animation from changing to the next one. Like it's always set on auto.

Other than that I've got nothing else to complain. The game was really fun. :D The enemies were creative, I always wanted to keep playing to see what abomination our characters would meet next and what the enemies would do to her. Only 3 stage, but there's more on the way so I'm excited :D

mjm202036

Reputation score

The mouse is used for a cheat mode, which when activated turns it into a flash light, and can shoot bullet and throw grenade.
How to do you get the cheat mode to work?

Also, SourJelly, I can't wait for your next game. I will most definitely be buying it if there truly is a male protagonists.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Also, SourJelly, I can't wait for your next game. I will most definitely be buying it if there truly is a male protagonists.
You get given the codes after you beat the game which you then have to enter precisely on the title screen and you should get a little sound when you've entered them each in correctly.

Theecchiguy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where exactly should we look for these codes? The credits?

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So like usual, I'm pretty late to this party. So everyone pretty much said any gripe that I had with the game, even though it's pretty much just the difficulty. I mostly had troubles with the hand boss and the final boss. Plus the final area was a bit tedious, but thankfully I'm pretty stubborn, so I got through it all with persistence and a few glances at the tips in this forum.
But yeah, I really liked the game. The animations were really great, and even though it was tough at times, it wasn't impossible. Did get quite a few game overs, though.
I hate to admit this, but I have to blame/thank my vore fetish for getting me into this game. I usually follow any game that I think may have it, and usually, I end up liking everything else in the game along with vore. I get the feeling I shouldn't play h-games for one thing only, but...I dunno.
Anyway, great work on the game.

BunnyBunnyBun

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

requesting gallery/h-replay unlock save

beat the game, but missed out on many things

Rsync

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Paste the folder in C:\Users\User\AppData\Local

I think someone has the save on page 17, but well, here goes.

Attachments

SomeGuy2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How much does it cost anyway? an the DL-Site i can't read anything x3 and that Komochi-thing i don't want to download (as of yet) xD

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

seems like for the shielded boss in the gallery, his final animation doesnt trigger. Unless it takes aaaaaages? And Dlsite version of course is censored, so im guessing the kimochi one is uncensored?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

wait by shielded boss you mean the one you fight on 2nd stage??

if its that one his animation activate only when he looses the shield after you run from side to side while making him waste his eggs or something he throws o_o as traps on your way

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

My only complaint that I have with the game is the sprite gallery. There is no way to stay to a specific scenes of an animations. The sex between the plant girl and the mc has like 4 animations and there is no way to stop the animation from changing to the next one. Like it's always set on auto.

Other than that I've got nothing else to complain. The game was really fun. :D The enemies were creative, I always wanted to keep playing to see what abomination our characters would meet next and what the enemies would do to her. Only 3 stage, but there's more on the way so I'm excited :D
I've discussed about the pixelroom problem with programmer. I might fix that on later updates tho. :p

the hint for the cheat mode is in the ending credit room.
since you can always visit the credit room once you beat the game, why not try to visit? :D

Where exactly should we look for these codes? The credits?
Ending Credit room. It's in Extra tab. :D

So like usual, I'm pretty late to this party. So everyone pretty much said any gripe that I had with the game, even though it's pretty much just the difficulty. I mostly had troubles with the hand boss and the final boss. Plus the final area was a bit tedious, but thankfully I'm pretty stubborn, so I got through it all with persistence and a few glances at the tips in this forum.
But yeah, I really liked the game. The animations were really great, and even though it was tough at times, it wasn't impossible. Did get quite a few game overs, though.
I hate to admit this, but I have to blame/thank my vore fetish for getting me into this game. I usually follow any game that I think may have it, and usually, I end up liking everything else in the game along with vore. I get the feeling I shouldn't play h-games for one thing only, but...I dunno.
Anyway, great work on the game.
Thank you for playing!
and I'll see you on the next update XP

This gonna be on the english site?
As far as I know, yes but I don't know why CF didn't upload it on ENG DLsite yet? X_X

seems like for the shielded boss in the gallery, his final animation doesnt trigger. Unless it takes aaaaaages? And Dlsite version of course is censored, so im guessing the kimochi one is uncensored?
Yes, Kimochi version is uncensored :D

I think that's the point of a survival zombie game...

Also does anybody have the code at the end? I kinda forgot... :(
You can always visit ending credit room by visit [Extra] -> [Credit]

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, after watching the credits four times, and once even waiting five minutes after it said "Thank you for playing".

I have yet to see any kind of code :(

May I get a hint around what part or area it displays? So I can watch it one more time and find it?

E7N

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You put an update on Kimochi, what is it?