What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

thenewoldworld

Reputation score
So what's the deal with chapter 2 and the big dude? He just runs me down every time, also do the mortars do anything? I thought at first they drew his attention or that the stage required sneaking, but I feel like I'm definitely wrong there. Great game though

Reputation score
Just run from the big guy. He's invincible to all your attacks.

You can slow him for a few seconds by chucking a molotov, but in my experience it's usually not worth it.

The flares just light things up and make it easier to see. You can ignore them if you like.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Turn on the lighting effects in the menu and you'll see what mortars do. XD

skullthunder

Reputation score
Hi there SourJelly, I was wondering if there another way to activate the cheats without using the Numpad or pressing 1(!) in my keyboard since it's pretty annoying if I activate either crocus or wolfsbane. The reason is due to me not having a Numpad on my keyboard.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
There are multiple programs that can help you with that, probably one even installed on your computer as part of windows: .

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Hi there SourJelly, I was wondering if there another way to activate the cheats without using the Numpad or pressing 1(!) in my keyboard since it's pretty annoying if I activate either crocus or wolfsbane. The reason is due to me not having a Numpad on my keyboard.
Unfortunately that's the only way to activate the cheat code X_X;; I'm sorry about it.

Loli

Reputation score
cheat code : (press - insertcheathere -)

"auricula" : gain every combat items
"forgetmenot" : gain every gold card
"verbena" : gain every citizen ID card
"calluna" : FPS supporter from the other dimension mode
“ff” : Shows frames per second.
"-crocus-" : New to Anthophobia v1.50, this allows you to skip stages using the numkey and also change ur HP with the Page Up and Page Down keys
"wolfsbane" : refight previous bosses

save ...... i reccomend u play through the game, its good, and dont be lazy, gotta work for dat lewd, aint that hard if u play on noobie mode (or be a man and crank it up to ULTRA)
and god, with cheat its even ezer so dont be lazy >.>

Pronuol

Reputation score
Okay, i've checked every corner. Got all the images (except for the last one on page two).

Need help with the achievments.

"Give some love to lonely one" - no idea.

"Try to bomb yourself" - I've shot directly in the flaming barrels, burned myself in molotovs, no achievments.

"Don't play with flame while you're being controlled" - So i've thrown molotov and got mind hacked by stationary zombie, wich forced me into fire, still no achievment.

"Watch your head" - managed to run pass the suicidal zombies, didn't get it. Maybe i didn't run fast enough...

Two achievments before "V 1.50 complete". It says ???.

Reputation score
"Don't play with flame while you're being controlled" - So i've thrown molotov and got mind hacked by stationary zombie, wich forced me into fire, still no achievment.

Sourjelly says this one is bugged. I think it only works if you're naked.

Pronuol

Reputation score

Sourjelly says this one is bugged. I think it only works if you're naked.
Nnope. Was naked. Died in fire, because hard difficulty.

Tentalover

Reputation score
save ...... i reccomend u play through the game, its good, and dont be lazy, gotta work for dat lewd, aint that hard if u play on noobie mode (or be a man and crank it up to ULTRA)
and god, with cheat its even ezer so dont be lazy >.>
to be honest, anthophobia is a good game. it's just the save system is kinda mucked up on my side and the fact that this game uses as much ram as skyrim or even more (skyrim is more or less my "latest" and arguably the heaviest game in my laptop so anthophobia and rpgmaker vx ace game got compared with it)

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Okay, i've checked every corner. Got all the images (except for the last one on page two).

Need help with the achievments.

"Give some love to lonely one" - no idea.

"Try to bomb yourself" - I've shot directly in the flaming barrels, burned myself in molotovs, no achievments.

"Watch your head" - managed to run pass the suicidal zombies, didn't get it. Maybe i didn't run fast enough...

Two achievments before "V 1.50 complete". It says ???.
Was on vacation. Would've replied sooner...
I cover many of the achievements in my 2.00 and 1.50 mini-guide posts:
1.50 mini-guide: https://ulmf.org/threads/terrarium-anthophobia-rj166403.7079/post-1057660
2.00 mini-guide: https://ulmf.org/threads/terrarium-anthophobia-rj166403.7079/post-1059869

Watch your head I think you just have to walk by a suicide zombie (the hard to see ones) and not get hit. The rest are covered in my posts. Molotov one might require you to be naked forget if it was fixed in 2.0.0 latest or not.

Birthwright

Reputation score
Does anyone have any idea how to progress on Stage 4 immediately after the lift section with the four exploding plants? Julia just stands there, and I can't find any way past the giant lumpy bug-plant on the left.

EDIT: For some reason, my giant lumpy bug-plant (which I now realise is the first segment of the stage 4 boss), refused to wake up when I moved Sumire past it, no matter how much I whacked, shot, or burned it. I can't replicate this bug, but I'll leave this anyway in case someone else encounters the same problem. [DLsite Download]

Last edited: