What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

To that point, I really don't care about voice in the game. More often than not I just end up with it muted as I'm playing the game, so that wouldn't really make a difference for me.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just wanted to say... I bought this awesome game when it was out on Kimochi, and I'm happily going to pay another 10$ for the updated release. It's just that good, and just that worth it. Thank you Sourjelly, you and your team rock!
If you bought it on Kimochi, you should get a email for version 1.5, if not, contact Sourjelly on his blog to ensure that future contact information is correct and you get ver 1.5 when it's released.

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Think about it, if there are 12 type of female monsters, you will have to hire the 12 voice actress. but if the protagonist is female, you only need one.
Wow, i never thought it like that before, that make so much sense! :eek:
But in hindsight, doesn't that mean a good male protag voiced game will always be diamond?

And, it's not like games without voice-acting will never be high-quality anyway.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow, i never thought it like that before, that make so much sense! :eek:
But in hindsight, doesn't that mean a good male protag voiced game will always be diamond?

And, it's not like games without voice-acting will never be high-quality anyway.
I've never seen any good male voice actor on the H game so far so I can't give you the answer >.<;

and you are right, there's absolutely no problem even there's no voice for characters. CV is like spice on the food. You can eat food without it. but better(sometimes worse) when you have it.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have one wish for Anthrophobia 2.
Females needs nipples. lol

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I have one wish for Anthrophobia 2.
Females needs nipples. lol
Atucally you don't want that I think as the DLsite version has to be censored and they want them heavily done so you may struggle to see some things if that's done. (I haven't played the censored version as I have the uncensored version)

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Atucally you don't want that I think as the DLsite version has to be censored and they want them heavily done so you may struggle to see some things if that's done. (I haven't played the censored version as I have the uncensored version)
I don't think dlsite has rule on nipple, it's mainly penis and vagina that they have problem with.

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As bluewr said, they don't give a shit about nipples. Japanese laws are mainly against genitals.

Nipples on female breasts should be always a thing. :V

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i want to ask does the cheat code work with 1.50
No, there is no cheat code for the demo version, but instead you get a new ezpz mode, which gives you 3x health, and more damage and reduce enemy health.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Can't wait for green apple sauce's new update. I love this game. I hope the d.l site version updates soon. THE WORLD NEEDS MORE ZOMBIE YURI!!!! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Silven

Reputation score

Usually I am quite picky about these kinds of games. I've tried quite a few, but none of them have ever seemed worth the price to me. This game is one of the very few exceptions. The audio, graphics, gameplay, and especially the animation were solidly above what I'd begun to consider the 'average'. Combat maybe could have used a minor tweak, and the game over images seemed very slightly less impressive than the rest of the visuals, but the only real complaint I had was that there wasn't more of it, so I was quite pleased to hear there would be a sequel on the way. Keep up the good work.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Usually I am quite picky about these kinds of games. I've tried quite a few, but none of them have ever seemed worth the price to me. This game is one of the very few exceptions. The audio, graphics, gameplay, and especially the animation were solidly above what I'd begun to consider the 'average'. Combat maybe could have used a minor tweak, and the game over images seemed very slightly less impressive than the rest of the visuals, but the only real complaint I had was that there wasn't more of it, so I was quite pleased to hear there would be a sequel on the way. Keep up the good work.
Check out version 1.5 for new updated game over CG

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

God damn it!
Everytime I see this thread poping up on the 1st page, I'm like racing to it as if I'm running for my life and then *sad panda face*...

/rant

Now, back to the lurkey shadows lol

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

God damn it!
Everytime I see this thread poping up on the 1st page, I'm like racing to it as if I'm running for my life and then *sad panda face*...

/rant

Now, back to the lurkey shadows lol
If you want the update wait till winter as that's the earliest possible date for 1.5 though going on the patreon and getting the weekly update thingy seems good to do.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'm still just sitting here (im)patiently waiting for the update. There are currently three threads here on ULMF where I almost lose my shit every time they are updated: one bing Wolf's Dungeon (which I know is futile to get excited over updates, since Eluku works rather slowly), Ghost Hunter Vera (often check in on Vosmug's blog, and is almost always disappointed, though I do feel for the guy) and this game. This game I can barely bear the wait, but at least I know it will be amazing once it finally comes out.

But hey, this time I at least found out that there's a demo out for 1.50, so I'm still pretty damn excited for this bump!

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm still just sitting here (im)patiently waiting for the update. There are currently three threads here on ULMF where I almost lose my shit every time they are updated: one bing Wolf's Dungeon (which I know is futile to get excited over updates, since Eluku works rather slowly), Ghost Hunter Vera (often check in on Vosmug's blog, and is almost always disappointed, though I do feel for the guy) and this game. This game I can barely bear the wait, but at least I know it will be amazing once it finally comes out.

But hey, this time I at least found out that there's a demo out for 1.50, so I'm still pretty damn excited for this bump!
Yeah I hear you though right now I think the two longest game developments that I know is currently Dirty Crystel's "newest" update to his latest game and ultrimanix's space escape game which I think have both been in development for like 3-4 years? So having this predicted to be updated and possibly fully finished in December is amazing.....

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I played through the entire demo, and checked every room I could find (which were the exact same rooms as in the original game) and I didn't find any of the new enemies. Am I missing something? I mean, I obviously noticed the new menu CG, but I didn't see any "armored bull" or "plant mine". I didn't die throughout the thing, so I never saw if the CGs were new, but I'm more interested in the spritework anyway to be honest, and I didn't see anything new with that.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I played through the entire demo, and checked every room I could find (which were the exact same rooms as in the original game) and I didn't find any of the new enemies. Am I missing something? I mean, I obviously noticed the new menu CG, but I didn't see any "armored bull" or "plant mine". I didn't die throughout the thing, so I never saw if the CGs were new, but I'm more interested in the spritework anyway to be honest, and I didn't see anything new with that.
before you go into the elavator go right and you'll find the new area.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You need to get the golden key card in one of the room, and the elevator room key, in the final hallway before the elevator room, once you get both.

don't go in the elevator, keep going right and you'll see how to access stage 1.5