What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

Anyone have a full beaten save for 1.50?

Torrented and beat 1.0 but not 100 percent interested in starting from scratch for a small bit of content.

Sorry bro, nothing against you or anything you made a fine game but I don't support Patreon and I sure as fuck don't dabble with DL scraping half the income off the top.
I'm not judging you at all for pirating, but what's the logic in "I'm giving you nothing because you won't receive all of the money when I think you deserve it all."? It comes off as a very flimsy excuse.

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not judging you at all for pirating, but what's the logic in "I'm giving you nothing because you won't receive all of the money when I think you deserve it all."? It comes off as a very flimsy excuse.
I'll gladly buy his game when it's on a more firm platform where he makes the grand majority of the money.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'll gladly buy his game when it's on a more firm platform where he makes the grand majority of the money.
Well, the game might or might not go back on Kimochi (I totally haven't visited his blog lately). That's where I got my decensored version way back. Was cheaper than DL too because he got most (?) of the money from sales.

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, the game might or might not go back on Kimochi (I totally haven't visited his blog lately). That's where I got my decensored version way back. Was cheaper than DL too because he got most (?) of the money from sales.
Hmm... isn't Kimochi a bit untrustworthy though? I may be mixing them up with another company but I thought part of the merge or whatever was with a shady company?

Again, could be completely wrong looking for more info here.

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... isn't Kimochi a bit untrustworthy though? I may be mixing them up with another company but I thought part of the merge or whatever was with a shady company?

Again, could be completely wrong looking for more info here.
Well, the old Kimochi was alright and Nutaku is a relatively trustworthy company.

I mean, Nutaku hosts most of the games that are on our Hentai-Online Games board, of which a rather large group of the hentai forum's denizens frequent, so it can't be that bad.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, the old Kimochi was alright and Nutaku is a relatively trustworthy company.

I mean, Nutaku hosts most of the games that are on our Hentai-Online Games board, of which a rather large group of the hentai forum's denizens frequent, so it can't be that bad.
I thought Kimochi shut down which is why it disappered? Or that's what was said I think on the blog (please oh might sourjelly correct us!)

Arde645

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I thought Kimochi shut down which is why it disappered? Or that's what was said I think on the blog (please oh might sourjelly correct us!)
Well, Kimochi is back. But as a part of Nutaku now. They even have a new client that they want you to download, and the only games present are Nutaku ones and a couple others.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Nutaku wants SJ to finish ver. 1.5 first, before they consider putting thing on their new platform, in that they want "commercial" level product, not doujin level...

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well, Kimochi is back. But as a part of Nutaku now. They even have a new client that they want you to download, and the only games present are Nutaku ones and a couple others.
This Nutaku? As I do not like them due to how they have presented their games where they are very much huge grind for little reward even when you add in paying to try to win.

Anyway I would give Kimochi definately more time to restablize it self to see if it will stay up this time as it went down just as sourjelly started on it I think.

sharpys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It's all about ethics in hentai gaming, amirite?

Last edited:

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not likely to happen, and as a gameplay mechanic, having a reusable shield would make it too easy.
Except it's not easily reusable.
a) there is a timer
b) plantgirl poses some danger to you too
c) it distracts enemies only for a short while, and those enemies are not out of circulation for good

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Except it's not easily reusable.
a) there is a timer
b) plantgirl poses some danger to you too
c) it distracts enemies only for a short while, and those enemies are not out of circulation for good
well, the reason female zombie is not reusable is because in game lore.

female zombie is not grabbed by monsters. It's more like she choosed to be that way :p so if you try to remove the zombies from her, Kitty will get angry >:3

beside that, Kitty female zombie is nothing more than a random stranger to protagonist. I don't think protagonist want to recuse her since she don't even know who she is.

Last edited:

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

beside that, Kitty female zombie is nothing more than a random stranger to protagonist. I don't think protagonist want to recuse her since she don't even know who she is.
Ouch, that was so cold of her... :(

Haha, well too bad it can't be helped. :p
I mean, i think only genre-savvy survivor could ever think of befriending a seemingly harmless (to him/herself) zombies. :D

Mihorinako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That's kind of sad :c

I mean the protagonist sees what happens to infected who keep fucking. It's not hard to figure out. And who would not want to save them from turning into a plant? Even if it's a stranger, would you guys let them die if you had the chance to save them?
Unless of course the protagonist is evil, then she wouldn't mind a few new, pretty flowers adorning the streets. :D

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That's kind of sad :c

I mean the protagonist sees what happens to infected who keep fucking. It's not hard to figure out. And who would not want to save them from turning into a plant? Even if it's a stranger, would you guys let them die if you had the chance to save them?
Unless of course the protagonist is evil, then she wouldn't mind a few new, pretty flowers adorning the streets. :D
I think it's more of she knows from her time spent surviving that when you attempt to seperate someone who is infected and just lost all will to resist or strength like she does when defeated that they then become linked essentially and will then fight to get back to who ever they are with. As I think SourJelly mentioned that when they get together they then become like life partners that never want to leave each other's side no matter what as a resault of the infection.

Mihorinako

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think it's more of she knows from her time spent surviving that when you attempt to seperate someone who is infected and just lost all will to resist or strength like she does when defeated that they then become linked essentially and will then fight to get back to who ever they are with. As I think SourJelly mentioned that when they get together they then become like life partners that never want to leave each other's side no matter what as a resault of the infection.
So there's no time before they get linked? Will they be sex addicts instantly? For the protag it takes some time till that happens.
Also, even if someone wants something bad for themselves you try to stop them. Like, you stop ppl who try suicide even if they want it. So why not stop those infected. Go tie them up somewhere or even kill the plant that screwed them. That might sound terrible but if it's the prize to save them from dying, why not?

Maybe I'm overthinking this. T_T

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So there's no time before they get linked? Will they be sex addicts instantly? For the protag it takes some time till that happens.
Also, even if someone wants something bad for themselves you try to stop them. Like, you stop ppl who try suicide even if they want it. So why not stop those infected. Go tie them up somewhere or even kill the plant that screwed them. That might sound terrible but if it's the prize to save them from dying, why not?

Maybe I'm overthinking this. T_T
They are already sex addicted. only sane person is the protagonist....so far :p
think like this : You rescued a wild dog from trouble. and because he's in mating season, this dog follows you and try to humping your leg. but you won't let him hump you, so doggy is in stressful situation. Then doggy found a nice female dog and they start mating.

Will you going to separate them because you don't want to see their mating? or will you just walk away from them? Oh one more thing, they seems happy with their partner. ;)

Yes, I didn't mention in the game, but put hints on all over the background.
When the zombies found their partner, they slowly merge into one, and become a new type of species.
And you will see them on the next game. Anthophobia 2

Last edited:

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

haven't been on much lately, i want to check on the progress of the game. Is it complete yet?