What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

haven't been on much lately, i want to check on the progress of the game. Is it complete yet?
Full version of v1.00 is already released on market, and V1.50 update progress is about 75% done. I've finished to draw most of H animations except the 2 bosses and that's what I'm working on right now. :D

blooddrunk64

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full version of v1.00 is already released on market, and V1.50 update progress is about 75% done. I've finished to draw most of H animations except the 2 bosses and that's what I'm working on right now. :D
saving up my trump coins for 1.50 :D

Kaiellis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys does anyone know what was added in the new 1.5 demo? Played the first ver and I was wondering if it added anything new. Pondering on whether to play it or wait for the full release!

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

-More stages with new enemies and bosses.
-more sex animations.
-a new plant girl <3
-all the CGs of the game will be remade by Fenrir, a very talented artist.
-more plants
-more sex
-more joy

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hey guys does anyone know what was added in the new 1.5 demo? Played the first ver and I was wondering if it added anything new. Pondering on whether to play it or wait for the full release!
The demo offers access to stage Ex 1.5, to access it, you have to get the gold card and the key in the final hallway before the first boss, and after getting the key and key, dont go in the elevator, keep on going right to get access to the new stage.

Which offer 2 new enemy, 1 new support zombie and 1 new boss

Kaiellis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh sorry, poor wording on my part. I mean the newest ver of the 1.5 demo. I played the first ver of the 1.5 demo and I loved it (the new plant girl is best girl). Just wanted to know if there was anything extra in the new 1.5 demo that was uploaded to Newgrounds.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Oh sorry, poor wording on my part. I mean the newest ver of the 1.5 demo. I played the first ver of the 1.5 demo and I loved it (the new plant girl is best girl). Just wanted to know if there was anything extra in the new 1.5 demo that was uploaded to Newgrounds.
No, it's the same as the previous 1.5 demo.

For new content, you'll have to be a $15 monthly patreon to get the monthly WIP build.

Trombley

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So if you bought the game on DLsite when will new content show up for download?

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So if you bought the game on DLsite when will new content show up for download?
When it's finished.

Is there an official changelist?
There's a image of the planned content and what's finished on the official blog site

But basicly, 3 new stage, all new CG, 3 new Boss each with it's own animation and 3 new enemy each with their own animation.

10 new animation for the green hair plant girl NPC
12 animation for the new black hair plant girl

4 gold card animation

kekken

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I bought this way back when on Kimochi. I got an email with the download link from you at some point ,and you said you'd update it with 1.5, but it hasn't updated yet D:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I bought this way back when on Kimochi. I got an email with the download link from you at some point ,and you said you'd update it with 1.5, but it hasn't updated yet D:
Because 1.5, as been said maaaany times before, isn't done yet.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm sorry for taking so long ;_; but I'm still working on v 1.5 right now...

ElisarStudio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A few months ago I knew about your game and now I'm waiting for a continuation! You did a nice job! I'm glad that you work on the game!

ElPresidente

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is looking incredibly good. Decent control, great atmosphere, good sprite work.

Just one question: will we be seeing more lesbian action? (female enemies or more plantgirl) Or maybe some futa?

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The game is looking incredibly good. Decent control, great atmosphere, good sprite work.

Just one question: will we be seeing more lesbian action? (female enemies or more plantgirl) Or maybe some futa?
New plantgirl action and girl on girl action will be in 1.50, I'm sure SJ said. Not sure about futa though.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Female zombie are none hostile toward player, there is a second plant girl.