What's new

ACT [Terrarium] Anthophobia (RJ166403)

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Anthophobia

So when will the link be updated to 1.50 that we received when kimochi had shut down?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So when will the link be updated to 1.50 that we received when kimochi had shut down?
I just checked mine as well and it wasn't updated yet. I threw a $15 pledge his way as well because I appreciate the work he's done. Though it looks like he needs to personally send the link out to people so it's basically a waiting game for now.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just checked mine as well and it wasn't updated yet. I threw a $15 pledge his way as well because I appreciate the work he's done. Though it looks like he needs to personally send the link out to people so it's basically a waiting game for now.
Same, i'm not sure hes sending out to new patreons subs just yet, maybe only the people who were already subbed? Anyway the poor guy probably has to sleep.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Same, i'm not sure hes sending out to new patreons subs just yet, maybe only the people who were already subbed? Anyway the poor guy probably has to sleep.
Yeah he's probably sleeping. Looks like his last post he made on patreon was a good 8 hours ago. The suspense is killing me though. This is one of the 5(?) games I'm extremely excited to play.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

nah, just Dlsite has a process to have updated version, so it takes longer

btw does someone know about this the cheat mode ? o.0
i heard pressing something and other thing will give your mouse a aiming reticul, light and you can shoot stuffs
Cheat code

Press - or 1 on the numpad and insert one of the following cheat code and press - to activate it
You should see the cheat you type in the lower left corner

Cheat code
"auricula" : gain every combat items
"forgetmenot" : gain every gold card
"verbena" : gain every citizen ID card
"calluna" : FPS supporter from the other dimension mode
“ff” : Shows frames per second.

OP
Sourjelly

Sourjelly

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hello everyone! it's been awhile since I visit ULMF.
I want let everyone know about update distribution.

Kimochi version will be release in a week(or earlier).
What I'm trying to do is trying to release the kimochi version with similar date as DLsite release, but if DLsite's reviewing process takes longer than I expected, I'll just release the kimochi version earlier than DLsite version.

You can download the V1.50 through the visiting [post] tab

when you look on the left side of post tab, there are tag lists on top left.
You can find your reward by selecting "Download Anthophobia 1.50" button.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

I'm glad all your hard work payed off. I wish for the best success, sour apple.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh boy! Now I just gotta wait for your kimochi related email.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kimochi version will be release in a week(or earlier).
What I'm trying to do is trying to release the kimochi version with similar date as DLsite release, but if DLsite's reviewing process takes longer than I expected, I'll just release the kimochi version earlier than DLsite version.
Forgive me for sounding impertinent, but what's the reason for that? Did the people on Patreon end up paying more than others? That's an honest question, by the way (I'm not being sarcastic). The reason I bought the game through Kimochi was because you told me you got a bigger cut of the money from it, but I probably would've pledged the requisite amount on Patreon back then if I'd known it meant earlier access.

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Forgive me for sounding impertinent, but what's the reason for that? Did the people on Patreon end up paying more than others? That's an honest question, by the way (I'm not being sarcastic). The reason I bought the game through Kimochi was because you told me you got a bigger cut of the money from it, but I probably would've pledged the requisite amount on Patreon back then if I'd known it meant earlier access.
Patreon people paid $10 for the full version of Ver 1.0 and all future update

Patreon that paid $15 will get the WIP of that month.

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

also uncensored version

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Had anyone had any luck finding the gallery for the new animations? SJ said on his patreon that you need to beat all 6 bosses to unlock it (which I did) however I still can't seem to find it.

Last edited:

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Had anyone had any luck finding the gallery for the new animations? SJ said on his patreon that you need to beat all 6 bosses to unlock it (which I did) however I still can't seem to find it.
Once you get the achievement for defeating all 6 boss, the h gallery will change to a new one, it's not a new option, it'll replace the old H animation gallery

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Great game, worth every penny.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patreon people paid $10 for the full version of Ver 1.0 and all future update

Patreon that paid $15 will get the WIP of that month.
Are the Patreons that spent $10 getting the new version already, or do they have to wait, too? I have plenty to keep me busy until I get my copy, but I secretly hate the Patreons if they only spent that much and already have it (it was evidently $13.50 when I bought it off Kimochi).

bluewr

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Are the Patreons that spent $10 getting the new version already, or do they have to wait, too? I have plenty to keep me busy until I get my copy, but I secretly hate the Patreons if they only spent that much and already have it (it was evidently $13.50 when I bought it off Kimochi).
It's released in a post that $10+ Patreon can access

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

but I secretly hate the Patreons if they only spent that much and already have it (it was evidently $13.50 when I bought it off Kimochi).
A lot of us support SourJelly continuously past 1-2 years so "only that much" is a bit understatement but Anthrophobia is easily one of the best hentai platformers so we don't mind paying AAA price.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

In case anyone else needs further clarification, I'm aware that not all Patreons only paid $10. What I was saying that I probably should have pledged the $10 on Patreon instead of buying it for $13.50 on Kimochi, as I would already have the updated version and wouldn't have to wait a week.