What's new

The Adbot's Revenge!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Adbot's Revenge!

"All right, that works, too." She stuffs her hands in her pockets and walks along beside him. "I see how you are. Don't want to see my work. Fine. I'll deal with it." She's teasing.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Possibly to her surprise he replies, "I already have. I've been following your work for some time, it's just you usually have me stumped. However... do you have anything new that you have written up that I might have not seen yet?"

There is a wide grin on his face, and a definite twinkle to his eyes.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

She blinks. "Well, not currently. I've only got the one Mindfuck up. As for the stories, I still have the old stuff, but haven't gotten around to posting it yet. The newer stuff still needs finished. Gotta really been in the right mood to write some of it. That, and it's not wholly to the taste of the board sometimes. I gotta see if I can remember my warning from the old board." She grins.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There is another grin from him and a nod. "Yeah, I've written a few strange things myself. I'd love to see some of your works though at some time."

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"One of these days I'll get around to putting them up again. Like once the five-part trilogy is finally finished. You'll be one of the first to know, though." She grins. The two of them meander around for a time, just hanging out until their hour is about up. With the time in mind, they make their way over toward the helipad, Copper giving a slight wave to Zero, since he's already there, glancing around to see if anyone else had arrived as well.

(I noticed Tsuki started for it. Not sure if she's there yet.)

OP
Caulder

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"What took you?" Burrito says, smiling as he hops out of an attack chopper "We'll be using this one as our support. If things hit the fan, it'll at least be able to get us out in one piece" he says, looking at the different weapons attached to the wings of the helicopter "Once everyone gets here, we leave"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There is a slight chuckle. "Not much, you know how it is sifting through new stuff sir."

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Bartnum arrives at the helipad. He gives a nod to those present before sitting back to wait for the others, using his hammer as a shooting stick.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Tsuki arrived finally, having taken a wrong turn at some point. She waved and wondered what she had missed.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Everyone, get in the chopper. Wheels up five minutes ago." he says, hopping into the attack helicopter and sighing as he sits down in one of the seats "You comin or what?"

Bartnum

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Bartnum climbs into the helicopter and takes a seat.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Siphon sits in the chopper, waiting for them to land again.

((I would say just head on forward Burrito, Copper likely will just catch up once she gets online.))

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Burrito reaches out and yanks Copper into the chopper, as well as Tsuki, then signals for the pilot to take off "Lurker can catch up later" he says, the chopper taking off and heading towards the Hive

((K, new thread time))

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

As the chopper came flying back towards the city, soldiers left and right run through the city towards the helipad, some already there boarding other choppers

"Forgot to mention, Grave, Shrike. You're also going to be following me to HQ for instatement to our army if you want to help us kill some more of these bastards." Burrito says, looking down out of the chopper and seeing all the troops moving through the city "Wonder what's up with them. Think Command found more hives?"

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave got out of the chopper, yawning and stretching. He looked at the soldiers and frowned. "Or perhaps someone didn't like that stunt we pulled off and wants to crush the city." The warrior shook his head. "Anyway, I believe that we will learn the truth once we reach the HQ, right?"

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Indeed." Burrito says, a soldier bringing him a coat to wear upon seeing his bare right arm "Thank you. Resume what you were doing." he says, putting the coat on and walking away from the chopper "This way, people." he says, reaching into his right pants pocket and pulling out a cigar case, stopping only to take out a cigar and light it, then resuming his walk

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave followed Burrito, observing the city as he walked. "I've got a question... If we get accepted into the army, do we get some sort of a place to live in? I don't own a house here."

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You can stay in the military barracks. Or I could probably get you a nice house in the Everything Else area. Although that place tends to have some seriously weird shit." Burrito says, still puffing on his cigar as they continue their walk HQ is close to the Hentai section, so expect some erotic stuff to show up on the way. I just try to keep my eyes shut."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Grave laughed. "I don't mind weird stuff... In fact, I've seen a lot of random things before and I'm not really affected by them. As for the erotic stuff you've mentioned, I'd like to see something nice after a battle."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Shrike simply followed along quietly, stretching out muscles cramped from the chopper ride. She kept careful note of their route though, and watched everything with more than a little interest.