What's new

The Adventures of one foxxy Mahou Shoujo - IC

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"Oh? What a wonderful idea... a breeding pet, yes that will do. If you like that idea so much then I'll make your wildest dreams of being bred come true." There was something in your Mistress's swirling, beautiful and hypnotic crimson eyes that told you that the idea of you being a breeding pet was growing on her.

Nalia was wearing a pleased smile after watching you obediently suck your juices off of her fingers. She moved her face closer to you and gave you a quick kiss, her full crimson lips meeting yours. Once she broke away she said "Of course you can serve two Masters, and if one tells you that you cant... well then you just follow the orders of the stronger Mistress, and don't worry, Ill make this all easy to understand..." Nalia brings the two fingers she had just fed you with to her own mouth, licking the small amount of juices left over and your own saliva off of them. "I serve the strongest Master of them all, and I want you to know the joy of serving the strongest of the strong. He will rule you, and his word shall be the law of your world. Just obey him and he shall make you his pet bride. But enough talk, I shall ready your body to accept his power." Nalia pushed you down onto the bed, and then slowly crawled her way in between your legs, her curvy figure sent your imagination wild of what was about to happen. She grabbed your legs and pushed them open, and then laid down in between them, bringing her face to your sopping wet treasure, and started to lap at it! her tongue scooped up much of the overflowing sweet juices in the first few licks. She then started to gently suck and guide your pleasure button out of its hiding spot, all while staring up at you and into your eyes! Slowly then, as your clit emerged and stood tall, Nalia rolled it and flicked it with her tongue, each touch of her tongue was like a shock wave of pleasure spreading throughout your body! You were so close to cumming! Thats when Nalia stopped and pulled her face slightly back from your slave cunt. Just feeling her breath brush against your fox pussy was making you teeter along the edge of orgasm! "Hear my command, you can not cum until I say you can." You felt something come over you, and you knew your body and mind would follow your Mistress's command!

Nalia went back to work, slowly and sensually playing with your clit. There was a pressure in the back of your mind, it felt familiar, like a sign that you were about to cum, yet the pressure was never released, instead you could feel it building as Nalia made love to you. It wasn't painful or uncomfortable, no. You looked forward to it, as it was the purest form of ecstasy and it was just outside of your reach! Yet no matter what you did you couldn't get to it, not without your mistress's permission!

Soon enough, Nalia's mouth left your clit, leaving it alone just as the pleasure was almost painful as it washed over your entire body. Instead her tongue started to prod at your rosy entrance,and then pushed into your pussy, waving around and exploring every bit of your folds that it could reach! At first you wished you could feel your Mistress's tongue explore every part of your depths, but then you realized the stimulation from Nalia's tongue was spreading, like her tongue was growing longer, and was actually exploring your love tunnel more and more! The demoness was manipulating her tongue's size, it was a unique feeling, one you quickly decided you loved as Nalia managed to hit one of your lovely sensitive spots, deep in your tunnel, one that even Shawn had a hard time hitting all the time! Meanwhile, the pressure had at least doubled since your Mistress's command!

You never wanted Nalia to stop, but after a little while, Nalia stopped eating you out with her tongue, and pulled away from you as you felt her tongue leave your pussy lips. You could see Nalia's tongue faintly glowing as it shortened back down to a normal length... well at least for a human. "You're ready." Nalia started to shift around until she was now kneeling in front of you. She grabbed a pillow and stuffed it under your butt, lifting your hips to a more accessible height. She then brought a hand down to her pussy, which you could note was also dripping wet, and started to chant in a language that would have made your head hurt if your tried to think about it, but your mind was too occupied with the need to cum! Her hand glowed and a pentagram formed right above her pussy. All at once, a red light seemed to shoot its way out of the pentagram and her hand made a grasping motion and suddenly the light dissipated! In its place was a red demonic phallus, complete with a large set of balls hanging underneath and its own knot at the base of it!

The hand grasping the demonic penis was starting to stroke it, while her other went above your womb again. "The easiest way to corrupt your essence and mark you as Lord Akuhei's bitch is to summon some of his power and cum inside your womb, where your essence resides." Nalia brought her new cock to the entrance of your flower, and started to rub up and down, coating it in juices. "Oh, right. Hear my command, once I cum in your womb, you are allowed to cum!" And with that, your folds were split open as you were pierced by the demonic cock!

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23720 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Shawn's Bed; Tag: Shawn; Mood: Happy, enslaved;
Core States: HP (34/36); AC 12; CMD 18; Init: +2; Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3
Mahou Rounds: 7/14

With her head still a little scrambled Elysabeth was still having a hard time following the words of Nilia. 'Serve your mistress, she is strong,' her thoughts reminded her. It was true if another, stronger master where to come alone she would just obey the will of that new master since he had proven his right to her. "Well if your a slave to a powerful master, and you have claimed me mistress, then I don't see why I shouldn't obey him. If he wants me to be his 'pet bride' that sounds wonderful!" She smiled happily snuggling up to Nilia, making sure to press her hard nipples against Nalia's soft skin.

To her surprise she was shoved backwards onto the bed. She let her arms splay out, and her breasts part while Nilia positioned herself for oral. Doing anything she could to encourage the sudden interest in her pleasure, Liza wrapped her legs and tail around Nilia, pulling her closer to Liza's honeypot. "I wonder what I've done to deserve such a reward from mistress," she giggled. Without answering the succubus plunged in. Immediately pleasuring one of her most sensitive parts. Liza arched her back, and started to moan as she was toyed with, her hands grabbing the sheets on the bed. "Mistress that feels so good, thank you!"

Slowly the pressure inside built. It bubbled and boiled away, and just as it was about to overflow Nilia capped it. A few simple words and Liza's body obeyed. The loving licks and probes of her mistress now only pressurized her more. She felt like she was about to burst as the long tongue explored her. "Mistress.... please," She panted. It felt wonderful, it was divine, but she needed release. She helplessly looked up at her mistress as the ritual was prepared, and the cock of her master summoned. She panted and drooled like a hungry bitch looking at the long demonic cock. "You're going to use that on me?" her question was answered soon enough. The idea of getting a womb full of masters seed from a fellow slave was delightful!

The first thrust was mind shattering. She started mewling and panting as the massive demonic cock ravaged her. Each trust more pleasurable then the last. But still, she couldn't cum. She felt like a bottle ready to burst. Still Nilia pressed on, the thick tip of her cock knocking on the door of Liza's kitten room. She could have all the release she could want if only she could fill it with masters thick cum! To that end, she started tightening her pussy, trying to milk the kit rod of all it's batter so that she could finally cum!

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Nalia giggled as the pet in front of her was practically drooling at just the sight of demonic cock she had summoned. "Of course Im going to use it on you. And after Im done, you'll be addicted to demonic cocks, so much that you will always choose to serve a demonic master rather than a mortal." She continued to rub the angry red tip up and down your slit. With Nalia's first thrust, she pierced deep into your folds, almost making it to your baby room with one single thrust! The demonic cock was so large, and your pussy so eager to squeeze and milk the cock for its evil seed that the first few thrusts, even with your over abundant honey lube.

"Ahhhhmm, Y-you know, I a little jealous of you. You get to be the first among Akuhei's pet brides once you've been fully infused with his corruption, while I will only remain as his general and pet." Nalia moaned, and then leaned down towards you, nibbling on your neck as she continued to thrust away at you. You could feel her breath on your sensitive skin as she moaned into your neck. Her cock was continuously knocking away at the entrance of your baby room, while you could feel her knot slipping in and out of you, not yet swollen enough to lock you two together! Although it was still thicker than any other part of her cock and feeling it slip in and out, stretching you, was almost addicting! Meanwhile, Nalia's hand that stayed above your womb started to slowly glow, and a heat spread from her palm down onto your skin and then deeper down to your womb! Slowly another pentagram was forming, and from the feeling of the cock twitching and thrusting inside of you, it was probably going to be finished right as your womb was being filled with creamy seed!

"Oh, how I wish this one session would be enough...Hmmmm! T-to assault your essence with demonic energy till it was corrupted to the purest form of demonic energy itself!" An especially hard thrust against your cervix that made you cry out loud followed. Her breath continued to tickle your neck as she continued to speak. "But your essence wont bow to your new Demon Lord that easily!" Another hard thrust, and it almost felt like you were being punished for your essence's resistance!

By now Nalia's thrusts were starting to slow down as her knot swelled bigger and bigger till you two were finally locked together! Once that happened Nalia stopped cuddling into you and instead brought her lips to your own, silencing your cries of love while giving you a kiss full of affection for her fellow slave! Now locked together, Nalia's thrusts became fast, short, and frantic! It wasn't long till she started to twitch deep inside your foxy cunt, pressed hard against your kitten room! The pressure in your felt like it double again, like you were about to experience the mind shattering pleasure of four orgasms at once! "C-come my Sister, accept His seed!" And with that, the first hot, creamy and thick tar of cum was shot inside your womb, and the gates to heaven opened, as your mind seemed to crumble under the sheer ecstasy that hit you as you came!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23731 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Shawn's Bed; Tag: Nalia; Mood: Happy, enslaved;

In and out, mistress pumped Liza over and over again. Her demonic cock already being a size to big for her delicate parts, Liza's effort to milk it only added to the resistance of the strokes. She would have probably felt pain mixed with her pleasure, but the drooling dumb look on her slut face shouted, 'I'm in a world of pleasure beyond what any mortal can give!' The source of her dramatic pleasure was the bottle pressure of orgasm denial laid on her by her mistress. By now she should have erupted, but as it stood should could only press herself against a hard wall barring her from the edge, and she loved her mistress for it.

Her thoughts where no longer coherent, she couldn't string more then a couple thought together, but still she tried to answer, "Mistress, feels so good.... wanna be a pet, wanna be... bride... love.... obey..." She panted as she wrapped her arms around the head at her neck, cradling it lovingly. She could feel the knot on her masters love stick getting ready to tie. It wouldn't be long now until she was pumped full of that demonic cream that would make her whole, that would start her journey to being the best pet bride for master Akuhei possible.

Thick wads of tar like cum filled her kit room. The knot sealed the entrance making sure that every drop was used for it's proper purpose. It was only at this moment that Elysabeth came. It was like the breaking of a dam. Her back arched and she bit down on Nilia's lower lip. Her hands dug into the succubus's back, and her tail coiled tightly around her own leg. Every bit of her was tense, and all at once it released, leaving the girl limp, lovingly kissing Nilia, her new 'sister'. "I've taken masters seed sister. It's not enough... What should I do sister?" She was sure that even the training the mortals had done to her would wash away given enough time. She was a pet, but her spirit had not been broken today, not yet.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
"Oh, how I wish you were already fully owned by Master, but your Essence continues to resist, but don't fret, this wasn't all for naught." Nalia sits up, no longer making out with her new Sister, and started to run a finger along your skin, right where her hand had recently been! The movements of her finger feel like they were following a pattern, and her touch felt relaxing. It took you a moment, still recovering from your orgasm to remember that Nalia was doing something with her palm earlier! With Nalia moved off of you, you could now see down to where Nalia's finger was teasing you! You saw what looked like a brand new tattoo placed right over your womb!

Your new womb tattoo was slightly glowing bright pink, and now that you were paying attention to it, you could feel pulses of light pleasure hitting you every few seconds. "It may have not been enough to fully turn you, but it was plenty to start it" Nalia wore a smirk as she watched your face while continuing her words. "Your soul and body itself has been stained with demonic corruption. Even if you try to resist your new urges, you'll find your self craving pleasure more and more, and the more I get my hands on you, the more corrupted you'll become and your urges will start to control your life~" Nalia's voice had a pleasant ring to it. "But you wont even notice why your new urges are forming." Nalia's atmosphere turned commanding as she looked you in the eyes with a pleased smirk, still caressing your new tattoo. "Here my command. You will forget everything that I have done to you, everything Ive said to you, and even myself until we next meet." And with that Nalia gave you one last kiss that seemed to sap you of all your strength and sent you into a pleasant dream. A lewd one.

~~

You awake with a gasp, bolting up write in your bed! Wait your own bed? How did you get here? Last you knew you were in Shawn's bed, freshly filled with his seed!You were completely naked, and if you thought really hard about why you were here, all that would come up were a pair of beautiful eyes, ones that felt like they starred right into the heart of your being and if you were being honest, slightly wet! If you inspected yourself, you had left a little wet spot on your bed as a small stream of semen leaked from your abused pussy, your nipples were still pierced with their beautiful rings, and you had a deep pink colored tattoo (Its not glowing nor pulsing with pleasure) that you dont remember getting placed right below your navel. You looked around your room, all of your stuff still in place and you even saw the stuff you had on you pilled in a corner of the room, including the slaves clothing you wore when Shawn took you! You could hear no one in the house at the moment, and if you looked, Julia was no where to be seen...

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23743 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Shawn's Bed/Her Bedroom; Tag: Nalia; Mood: Happy, enslaved/Concerned;

With her brain still scrambled from the long day of activity, Elysabeth purred and nuzzled up to Nalia. She had opened herself up fully, and she was enjoying the dim glow of enslaved sex with her mistress. She wanted to burn this pleasure into her mind, to enjoy it every day! But still the faintest voice still called to her, 'Don't give in, you're not a pet! You're a warrior of love and justice!' She slumped back a little bit, her eyes folding back. So long as that voice was there she knew that she couldn't really be Nalia's sister, nor masters pet bride. It would pull her back to the boring ally of justice she was before, but there was nothing she could do about it right now.

With some more cuddling, a new tattoo was revealed. A crest on her womb, and instinctively she knew this marked her as a future bride of her master Akuhei. He had placed his mark on her, one that could not be as easily removed as a collar or nipple rings. Fitting that her truest master gave her the most permanent marking. It glowed and pulsed with a wonderful demonic light, every few second sending ripples of pleasure out across her body, accompanied with a soft voice. '
You love demons. You wish all to be corrupted into demon-hood. You will fulfill your calling to be master Akuhei's pet bride.' The voice was warm and comforting, but still another fought back, 'No! I will never let myself be used like that! I am a ally of love, and won't be a tool for evil! I'll marry Julia some day, not this demon!' The second voice was annoying, but it seemed to be getting stronger now that she was finally getting to accept her masters will. Nalia was right, there was no way she could fully give in now. This 'essence' wouldn't let her.

"I look forward to meeting you again sister. My naughty body still resists masters wonderful calling, but some day I'll be his perfect pet bride. I'll spread his love far and wide, and all will see just how perfect our master really is!" Even as she acknowledged her calling the voices warred inside of her. The tattoo pulsed with pleasurable praise, but it wasn't enough to silence her essence. So she leaned into Nalia's kiss, letting the truth her mistress spoke wash over her one more time. Her strength began seeping out through her lips, a surprisingly enjoyable experience. Little by little, her energy was given over to her mistress, at first she had passionately kissed back, biting the demons lower lip and playfully nuzzling. Within seconds she was only able to return the kissing, and a few seconds later her world faded to black.

~~~

Elysabeth bolted out of bed, her body covered in cold sweat. She looked all around the room trying to figure out where she was now. "I, I'm home?" She asked as she looked at the strangely alien feeling of her room. Throwing off the covers she hopped out of bed. She was naked, not even her slave clothes on. Upon looking at herself in the mirror she did note that the collar and nipple rings where both still on. 'So it wasn't a dream... I really was kidnapped and trained like a bitch...' She sighed as she recalled the hours of intense training by Volk. The pleasure that Shawn had given her still felt so real. "Never thought I would have given my innocence to some slaver... Hope he wasn't too attached to me," She laughed a little bit thinking about all the money Shawn had spent only for her to be back at home now, free of him.

She took a few minutes to clean herself up, putting on her clothing and arming herself. She took off the collar and carefully removed each nipple ring, no sense keeping the markings of a slave if she wasn't one right? Just as she made to get rid of them someghing washed over her. 'Be a good foxslut and put those back on! I own you!' It was Shawn's voice, her body felt warm, she wanted something to cool it down. 'Obedience is pleasure. Obey and mark yourself slave!' She shook her head and shouted, "I am not your bitch!" Slamming the collar and rings into a the bottom of a drawer. All this distracted her from the faint tattoo on her lower body. She then decided it was time to look for Julia who should have been home by now, and was almost certainly the one who had saved her well she slept. Curiously Julia wasn't at home, she was once more by herself. "I better wait here... No sense leaving if Julia is going to come back well I'm out," She decided.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Meanwhile, while all this was happening, Julia was frantically searching for her best friend. The night she returned from work and found the door slightly open, and absolutely no sign of Liza a sinking feeling overcame her. At first she waited for a little while, hoping that she had just gone out and had forgotten to close the door, yet no matter how much she waited she never heard from Liza. She was starting to worry ALOT, and she eventually asked a neighbor if they had seen where Liza had went, and as soon as the women opened the door and saw Julia, the guiltiest expression you ever saw crossed her face. When you asked if she saw where Liza had gone, the women nervously stutters out about how sorry she was and how members of The Reaper Syndicate had shown up on the street, in their full uniforms had so everyone who saw them hid in their houses or left the area, and shortly after there was some loud noises coming from your house. People out in the slums would do what ever it took to avoid the wrath of a gang, and thus no guards had been called. The gangs would know who had called if they had. No matter what you feel, you knew you had to try and find Liza as quick as you could. You had no idea where this gang's hideout was and so you began your search...

The 2 days later, on the day Liza loses her virginity...

No matter how you search the streets, looking through every shady spot you could find, even if it did land you in a few fights, you were never able to find Liza. You had even got Alex to search another part of the slums and he hadn't found anything either. You eventually switch to hoping you could maybe find something out about the gang in one of the many seedy bars and Inns of the slums. These were where the locals went to gossip and talk about the day's affairs. The worry had settled down in your gut like a rock, weighing you down and consuming you. It had gotten to the point that you were having trouble focusing, and some part of you knew you needed to solve this problem if you wanted any chance of being able to find Liza. You had lost count of how many of these seedy spots you have been to when while at the latest bar you are visiting, a waitress come and brings you your order, and after giving you some juice, she asks, "Whats up Blonde? Why does your beautiful face look so depressed?" She immediately sits down on the bench with you, sliding right up next to you and gives you and inquisitive stare. You had a feeling this girl wasn't going to leave you alone if you didn't answer.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23758 Julia; Location: Seedy Bar in the Slums; Tag: Cute Waitress; Mood: worried;
That night was like a whirlwind. Julia had gotten off of her shift at the jewelers late that night, having stayed a bit longer to put the finishing touches on something she was working on in her apprenticeship. She fully expected to come home to Liza berating her for staying out late and letting their dinner get cold. Instead the door had been left open, it swung on it's hinges smoothly. It only took Julia a moment to notice that it hadn't been forced down, as the latch was still in place, but it wasn't like Liza to leave the door open let alone unlocked. "Liza!" She called into the empty house. More and more she was starting to piece together what had happened and when she spoke to the lady neighbor it was only confirmed. Liza was kidnapped and was going to be sold into slavery.

On one hand this was Elysabeth, a Mahou with a strong will, and stronger swing. Even if she had been jumped, it was likely enough that she could fight her way out on her own if the syndicate didn't treat her with caution. On the other Julia and her friends had done battle with the Syndicate before. They where crafty and not ones to be underestimated. Even if Liza might get out on her own, Julia already made up her mind that she would do her best to save Liza...

~~

Two days had passed and nothing had come of the search. This was always the problem with the syndicate, they could bust up deals, and track down surface corks, but the real big fish always eluded them. What didn't help was Julia's bull headed approach to investigations. Often accusing any shady men she found of having connections to the syndicate and grilling him for information... This had proved nothing but that she could still beat random ruffians in a contest of physical strength. Adding to this was that Rad Water, especially the slums, had a near limitless supply of seedy looking men!

Settling down at one of the more questionable taverns in the slums of Red Water. The waitress had delivered her food, poured her first drink, and then sat down next to her. "Sorry, is this one of those host clubs? I don't think I can pay extra for your company..." She sighed turning her head to look at the fellow kitsune girl in the eyes. Her ears twitched a little bit as she inhaled some of the sweet floral perfume the waitress wore. "I, I'm looking for my friend she is a kitsune, and two days ago she was kidnapped from my home by the Reaper Syndicate. You wouldn't happen to know anything about them?" Julia scooted closer to the girl, hope glinting in her eyes.

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

The waitress giggled at your comment about host clubs. "Nah, Blonde. This is just your regular old seedy tavern, no hostesses here." She looks you up and down with a smile. "Though Im perfectly happy to put off work and talk with such a beautiful girl." She says with chipper voice, seemingly already having some fun being with you, though once you admit what has you down, her expression turns downcast as well. "The Syndicate huh? The bastards were really brazen enough to walk right in to your home and kidnap your friend?" She looks angry, but then sighs with sadness. The conversations in the room start to drop off into the background as your attentions starts to focus on this beautiful girl sitting right next to you. "They dont know when to stop, do they?" With you now sliding closer to her and asking her if she could possible know anything about them, she also slides next to you, till shes pressed up together with you. "Im sorry to hear that Blonde, I really am." She puts an arm around you and pulls you close, into a side hug, and for some reason her touch feels reassuring to you. "Listen Blonde, I've lost people to the Syndicate as well, and I know a group that tries to free the slaves of the Syndicate. I cant promise anything, but Ill try my best to help you. Letting a beauty like you cry would make my heart bleed."

"Anyways, my name is Grace, but I wanna hear you just call me Gracie. Whats your's Blonde?"
She's looking into your eyes and sees the hope in them, and its like you can see her heart melting through her eyes. After you answer she continues on asks for a description of your friend and what her name was as well. Once she gets her answers, she releases you from the hug, and takes your hand instead, bringing it to her lips and giving it a kiss. "Listen, why don't you show me where you live so I can come find you once I get some answers. Work can wait." Still holding your hand, if you were up for it, would allow you to lead her away from the tavern and to where you lived.

On the walk there, Grace never let your hand go, keeping pace with you. On the way there, she says "You know babe, I'll come and visit you tomorrow even if I dont find anything right away. You know just to come and check up on you. I know how tough this can be going through this alone, so Ill be there for you." And once you bring her home, she will give you one last hug, and the pulls away staring into your eyes. "Ill come check up on you in the morning Blonde, stay safe and have hope."

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23788 Julia; Location: Seedy Bar in the Slums; Tag: Gracie; Mood: worried;
Though the girl called Julia cute, and hit on her quiet directly, Julia just thought, 'Wow, this girl sure is nice! Maybe we can be friends once I find Elysabeth.' It seemed that the girl knew a bit about the Reaper Syndicate after all. Julia looks intently into the girls eyes, her ears twitching with each new bit of information about the Reapers. When the girl gave Julia an arm to comfort her, she patted her hand and said, "Thank you, that really means a lot that you would help me like this. Even though we only just met, I think we could be good friends!" She gave a cheerful innocent smile.

"It's Julia!" she brushed her hair a little bit, only just realizing that Gracie had been calling her blonde the whole time. There was something oddly soothing about Gracie's gruff tone. It reminded her a bit of Liza, only where Liza often took a hands off, 'let it happen' approach, this Gracie already seemed to be more take charge. Julia liked it. "Thanks for the help Gracie! Once we find Elysabeth I can get Alex and we can all be friends! I know that they would love to meet you," She hopped out of her seat, taking Gracie's hand. "I can take you there, sure!" She thought about it a minute, and said, "I am still a little hungry though," She plopped back down on the bench and started digging into her meal, offering Gracie some, but finishing it quickly either way. She had an oddly delicate way of eating, it seemed her hands had practiced table manors long enough that she did them without thinking, even when rushing!

Walking back form the tavern, Julia chatted with Gracie a bit more. They talked about life in Red Water, and the different experiences each had. Julia was careful to leave out anything about her being a Mahou, but she was more then happy to talk about her work as a Jewelers apprentice and how she and Liza lived together to pay rent. She mentioned there friend Alex, leaving out any gendered pronouns when talking about the curious friend of theirs. "Really? Thanks... I was thinking about asking Alex to come stay with me until we find Elysabeth, and figure out what's going on. Knowing they just walked up and took her is a little scary, but there I don't want to leave the house for too long in case she gets out on her own some how..." Julia returned the hug Gracie gave her happily wagging her tail. She was so happy to have made a new friend, and it looked like this girl might even be able to track Liza down if Julia wasn't able to. Things where really looking up! Julia waved good-bye to Gracie before turning around and entering the house.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

"Of course, I would love to get to know you better!" There was something in the way Gracie had said that to you that hinted at maybe something more than friends as well, but if the dense girl realized it was hard to tell.

"Maybe... I think Id like to get to know you better before I learned more about your friends if that's alright with you." Gracie seemed a little hesitant about the idea, maybe she was just more interested in you than your friends, at least for the moment. When you offered some food to Grace, she gave you another bright smile and sat down and took a small amount of it to nibble on while you eat the rest. She seemed to just admire your beauty and grace that had been nailed into you from a young age.

While the both of you talked you sensed a strong connection with Grace. You found both of you were strong independent spirits, just like Liza yet both of you were more action takers rather than just idling around in both of your lives. When you talked about your job as a Jewelers apprentice, Grace also talked about the waitress gig she had going, though you could sense she wasn't talking about everything she did, just like how you didn't talk about your Mahou powers. It was more like her job was just part time job to either earn some quick coin or do something else. Especially how causally she dumped work to go with you. She either didn't care about it that much, or she was much more interested in you than you had first thought.

"Yeah! Ill be here early in the morning and I can help you look around for her!" Grace said in response to your thanks. Before you walked back into your house, Grace gave you one last hug and she even gave you a peck on the cheek before saying goodbye and leaving. As you went inside, the spot where she had kissed your cheek seemed to burn as you couldn't stop thinking about her soft lips on your cheek.

The rest of the after noon rapidly passes and with some hope in you, your tension starts to relax, letting you finally get a good nights sleep while also looking forward to Gracie's appearance in the morning. Shortly after you get up and have gotten dressed, eaten breakfast and cleaned up, a knock comes from the front door. Understandably nervous you have a weapon near by as you open the door only to find Gracie there waiting for you! "Good morning my lovely Blonde, did you sleep well?" She sweeps forth and takes your arm in hers, holding onto you and giving you a grin. She steps into your house and closes the door behind her. "Lets sit down and Ill tell you what Ive learned and then we can go and take another walk around." She brings you over to the dining table that she can see from the front door, and sits down right next to you, still holding onto you. It surprisingly feels nice to be so close to her. "So, I can confirm that your friend Liza was taken by The Syndicate, and there is talk about her being bought already." She gives you a hug as she says this, but then continues. "Theres some good and bad news about this, Blonde. It seems like she was bought by a gang member so she should still be in thier base, and the bad news is that she is still in their base, which I dont know where that is."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23807 Julia; Location: Seedy Bar in the Slums; Tag: Gracie; Mood: worried; Theme:
Talking with Gracie felt so natural, just having another girl that she could talk to, who wasn't Liza or Alex, was kind of refreshing. In a way it made her feel at ease even with the fate of her best friend still hanging in the balance! Julia still wasn't picking up on most of the clues that Gracie was interested in being more then just friends. "Oh, Well, we can get to know each other first. You should probably still meet Liza when we bring her home though," she nodded. Things changed a bit when Gracie gave her a kiss on the cheek. Julia turned a shade of pink, meeting Gracie's eyes. "T-Thank you, I-I'll look forward to that..." Julia stumbled a bit over her words, her mind spinning. Searching for the reasons Gracie might have kissed her like that. The kiss, and the friendly girl seemed to stick with Julia the rest of the night, unable to shake the thoughts of her easy smile, smooth skin, and dominate personality.

In the morning Julia woke, half expecting to find Elysabeth in bed. No luck, she was till gone. She turned to wondering when Gracie would appear, and once most of her morning routine was done, there was the knock. Julia opened the door greeting the fellow Kitsune with wagging tail, "Good morning!" She smiled letting Gracie inside. Again she was called Blondie. Julia had mixed feelings about the name, she kind of liked that her new friend already had a pet name for her, but on the other hand she wished that she could hear Gracie say her name at least some times. With a nod, the two sat down.

"Wow, I'm glad you at least tracked her down... but that is a pretty big problem if she is locked away in there hide out. She must be in real trouble if she's already been sold too," Julia leaned back in her chair. Her mind had fully focused on Elysabeth now, "If we can just find out where the hideout is, maybe me and Alex could handle things, but it would be risky." Looking over at Gracie with a troubled expression, "What do you think we can do? You seem to know a bit about the Reapers, right?"

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
"There's no doubt that shes in some amount of trouble, but we cant do anything about it right now. Knowing the Syndicate, shes probably already has been through some amount of sex slave training already." There's some anger in her voice, almost hatred and her other hand comes up and makes a fist like she wants to punch something. "Girls need to be properly loved and cared for, and the Syndicate has no idea how to do that!" Grace sighs and dissipates the anger turning back to you to answer your next question.

"Well before anything even happens you would need to know where they are based, and I think I could help with that." Still linking arms with you, Grace moves her hand to hold your own instead of just linking arms, and the look in her eyes tells you that shes serious about what she is saying. "I know a few spots that they might be thanks to that... group I'm in contact with. The one that's opposed to The Syndicate's practices with women. Ill take you to some of the places I think they might be, and we can look around and see if we find anything." She smiles reassuringly. "Don't worry Blonde, err, Julia. We will eventually find her. If your ready we can head out right now." Even if Julia wasn't immediately ready, Grace would help her with what ever she needed to do before once again grabbing her hand and leading her out of the house. As they left, Grace entwined her hand with Julia's, her fingers between Julia's.

One of the spots Grace wanted to check out was nearby and didn't take long to get to, but unfortunately, even after searching thoroughly through the area, there was no major signs of gang activity. "Ok Blonde, lets head to the next one then. One of theses has to be it." Yet right as Grace was leading you off, you looked down at your entwined hands and noticed something. The bracelet that Liza had made for you on your last birthday was still at the house! You had been making sure you wore it when ever you went out searching as a reminder of what was at stake. You immediately requested to make a stop back at your house before continuing on, which Grace agreed to and the both of you made your way back to the house and as you opened the door, you could hear sounds coming from the kitchen. Right as the door fully opened, it squeaked on its hinges, and all noise coming from kitchen stopped and a second later a head with flowing black hair and two fuzzy triangle popped around the corner, nervously looking towards the door. Liza was home!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23846 Julia; Location: Red Water Slums; Tag: Gracie; Mood: worried; Theme:
Sitting in her chair Julia had hunched forward showing a little bit of distress on her face. Her tail had curled around in her lap and she was lightly stroking it well listening to Grace talk. "Knowing Elysabeth, if she can't get out on her own she is probably just going to play along until they make a mistake. She is so, stupid some times." With a heavy sigh she laid back in the chair wondering just how much 'training' her friend could take. She had a strong will, but Grace seemed to think the training was no joke. "If, if she is trained do you think we can snap her out of it? She and I are both still maidens, she's probably going to be really upset if some nasty syndicate member took her maidenhood from her," her ears flattened as she spoke the last part. Really she wasn't sure if Liza cared that much, neither girl seemed to care about sexual things in the past.

Julia was ready to go, she found it a bit reassuring that some other force was protecting the streets from the Reapers. "Actually," She smiled a little bit grabbing Grace's arm, "Elysabeth and I have been trying to fight back against the Reapers too, with our friend Alex too! Maybe we can work together?" She giggled happy that there was yet one more thing that meant Grace could be their friend. "Ok," She pointed out the door and started walking before Grace, "We are going to find her! I'm sure of it!" They walked out of the house with fingers intertwined. In the back of her head Julia was starting to catch on that Grace wanted to be a bit closer then just friends. She liked that she was being shown such affections, but right now she wanted to focus on getting Liza back, after that maybe they could talk a bit more... Julia had never had anyone be interested in her romantically, this was exciting!

Hours later the duo hadn't found much of anything. Frustrated Julia rubbed her wrist, finding it oddly empty. "Hey Gracie," Julia met the fellow kitsune's eyes, "I have bracelet Liza made for me back at home... it was her last birthday present to me, do you think that we can go back and get it? It probably sounds silly, but I just think it might bring us a bit of luck!" Her smile was warm as ever, her tail waved about happily behind her. With Gracie's agreement the two made there way back home, hands still interlocked. "It should only be a moment," Julia pushed the door open.

~=~=~

Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Her Bedroom; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Tierd Concerned; Theme: 23847
Core States: HP (36/36); AC 12; CMD 18; Init: +2; Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3
Mahou Rounds: 14/14

It had only been an hour or so since Elysabeth woke up in her bed. She had cleaned, dressed and tried gathering herself. Her body felt, strange. A new craving had been unlocked. She knew exactly what it was, the burning desire for sex. She wanted some strong man to kiss her, pin her, grab her tail, make her a cute little fox slut all over again! That was, a dangerous path to tread. Really she wasn't even sure she how she had gotten free... But the cravings, collar, nipple rings, and strange tattoo told her that it was no dream. She had been captured and made into a sex starved slave...

Trying to take her mind off of that, she instead started cooking some lunch, a simple vegetable stew. That was when Julia and some strange girl walked in. At first Liza couldn't help but reach for the sword she had laid near by, but Julia's smiling face rushing toward her made her let her guard down. "Julia!" She raced toward the door catching her beloved friend in an embrace. She found herself softly snuggling with Julia, "I'm so happy to see you again! I thought I would never get free," She sighed, letting go. Her tails twitched about nervously as she looked at Grace. "Hi, I don't think we've met before... My name is Elysabeth, and you are?"

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
"Im sure if shes been trained we can snap her out of it... As long as we get to her soon, and it also depends on how receptive she is to the training. Natural slu-Ahem! I mean some people enjoy sex more than others, and if shes one of those then it might be harder than you would think." Grace interrupted herself with a cough as she was just about to call Julia's friend a possible slut. Julia could also notice that Grace seemed to perk up at the mention that she was also still a maiden and still pure. "You two seem really close, like sisters. I'm sure you would be able to comfort her even if she was to lose her cherry to one those ugly thugs." Grace didn't seem to concerned, but it certainly wasn't disinterest, more like she had confidence that this nice, cute, and beautiful girl she had just met would be able to help her friend.

"Oh? Well I would love to introduce you to my group, and once your established the other two are free to join as well." Grace had a big smile on her face as she said so. Who knew it would be so easy to get her Blonde to join up? As the duo walked out, holding hands, even Julia's worry couldn't permanently sour her mood all the time, and so her heart started to beat faster as she walked out with Gracie, and feeling Julia's pulse quicken, Grace gave her a confident and knowing smile. "Come on Blonde, lets make the most of our day together." Her voice radiated confidence and happiness as she lead Julia away.

"Hmm? Sure. It wont be that big of a detour and It will make you happy, which is what matters." Grace's honey words only increased the feeling that she wanted to be more than just friends for Julia.

~~

Liza only became more and more aware for her new need as the day went on. Your nipples ached in a nice way, a reminder of the rings that once decorated them and marked you as a slave, and you would space out and just imagine what it would be like being bent over your dining table, being fucked like the bitch you were, or being sat on the counter while Shawn thrusted into you while you embraced him... Thoughts like these would enter your head, and even though you were able to shake them off and return to what you were doing quite easily, you couldn't deny that some small part of you wanted to just be a nice, obedient sex slave once again.

The cooking helped somewhat to take your horny mind off the subject of sex, and you were just finishing cooking a giant meal when you looked toward the door and saw Julia!

~~

Julia froze for the shortest moment as she saw you pop around the corner, but then immediately jumped forward and into a mutual embrace, yelling "Liza!" in pure joy and excitement! She held you close, pulling your body into her own soft body, and with your mind in a horny state, and being held close by the one you were in love with, your face grew quite strikingly red. Julia being a bit thick and was too busy snuggling her head into your shoulder to notice. It was only when she brought her head back up and you saw the tears running down her smiling face did you notice the dampness on your shoulder. "H-how did you get out? I-I was so worried about you! I was looking every where! I-I-I'm so glad your home!" Another round of tears burst forth from your best friend's eyes as she embraced you tighter. Too busy crying tears of joy and relief, Julia left Grace to introduce herself.

Meanwhile as your face went obviously red with Julia being so close, out of the corner of your eye you spot something flash through Grace's own eyes but its so quick that you question if you saw anything at all. "Uhmm, Hi. I'm Grace, I'm Julia's friend and was helping her look around for you. Its good that your back, now I wont have to watch Julia suffer in worry anymore... though I would like to hear how you managed to get free of the Syndicate sometime later." Grace takes a step backward, towards the still slightly open door. "I'll let you two friends have your reunion in private. Julia, I'll be back later tonight. Theres something I want to talk to you in private about now that your friend is back." Grace is about to leave when Julia managed to calm herself down enough to not be a sobbing mess of happiness. "W-wait! Why don't you come in and eat with us. I can already smell Liza's cooking and I need to repay your help somehow!" Grace hesitates at the door, seemingly not wanting to intrude in your reunion but also wanting to stay as well. Julia turns to you and looks at you. "It's alright, right Liza?" Well you had gotten a little carried away with cooking, seeing as you didn't have much in the way of proper food while enslaved. To busy being fucked to eat a proper meal. It looked like the decision of whether Grace would join you two or not was up to you.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23889 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Her Bedroom; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Tierd Concerned; Theme:

As the minutes passed Liza found herself pacing. Back forth with her tail dragging behind her. It was no good, even being free she felt so... so empty! Her slick folds of her shaved puss where calling out for a nice cream filling! With a dejected sigh she paced back to her room, ploppind on the bed and pulling down her pants. Her breaths where labored now, as she slid one hand down her thigh, the smooth sensation of her hand on her soft thigh tickling her. Deftly she slipped the hand into the her panties, rubbing circles round her opening. 'Slaves can't find pleasure without being marked.' A soft voice tickled her ears. It sounded strangely like Volk's. Rather then dwelling on that, she pressed forward, her index finger slipping in and... nothing. She lightly rubbed against her clit and still nothing. "Shawn would love to see me like this," She grunted throwing off her panties all the way. "Fine, you want a marking..." She threw open the draw she had stuffed her slave clothes in, digging all the way to the bottom. There she pulled out the collar... she touched the nipple rings softly. 'Mark yourself my pet.' "No!" She slammed the door shut again. The collar fit snugly around her neck, just as it had before. Sitting back down on the bed she spread her legs and lightly rubbed again. Slight tingles ran up from her crotch. A contented sigh escaped from her soft lips, before she fell back on the bed. On hand rubbing up and down on her puffy folds, well the other latched onto her collar, tugging gently well she repeated, "Good slaves are marked, good slaves get pleasure, good slaves obey."

By the time the other two had come home Liza was already cleaned up. She had started making lunch by the time they arrived, part because of how hungry she was and part to keep her mind off her still unsatisfied urges. Hearing the door swing open Liza grabbed her sword, rushing to the corner of the kitchen. Slowly, carefully she poked her head out from around the wall to see Julia and Grace walk in through the door. Dropping her weapon she raced to meet the sobbing kitsune. Hugging her close and pressing her head against her own shoulder. "It's ok Julia. I'm back now." She smiled patting the girl on the head. 'She feels so soft, I wonder what she would do if I grabbed her ass right now,' Liza wondered darkly as her hands started to wonder down her friends back. Running soft circles along the small of her back, tracking over the girls tight wrap.

Not letting go of Julia even when there hug broke, Elysabeth smiled at the new girl. "Oh, thanks for looking after Julia well I was out," She quipped. "It's nice to meet a new friend Grace, it seems you quite attached to Julia already, well any friend of hers is a friend of mine. Fell free to stay for lunch, I've made plenty. We can talk about my disappearing act later, I'm sure you want some pointers." With one final squeeze she let go of Julia, directing them both back to the kitchen. She severed each, and took a seat next to Julia. "So Grace, why don't you tell me bit about yourself? Julia never mentioned you before. It has only been a couple days I've been out right?" Her smile was genuine, but there was something just a bit off about Grace that Elysabeth couldn't quite place her finger on yet.

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Your hand gradually started to speed up, rubbing desperately to try and get close to recreating even a fraction of the pleasure to were subjected to under the hands of Volk and Shawn! As you got closer and closer to climax, still pulling on your collar and repeating your Slave mantra, an image started to flash through your mind. You saw swirling red eyes, and then what looked like your tattoo glowing, and each time these images flashed through your mind, you got closer and closer to bringing yourself to climax! They drove you on, further and further, until you needed to cum, and until you wished your tattoo would look just like the one flashing through your mind! Eventually your body started to spasm, thrusting your hips against your own fingers, and as you pushed yourself over the edge of climax, you could have sworn you saw your tattoo light up just like those scenes in your head! Yet as you laid back, tired out from masturbating, you could look down and see the tattoo was still that dark pink color, not glowing bright pink....

Your reassurances that you were there, that you were safely back home, only allowed Liza's waterworks to spill open even more. Your shoulder grew wetter and wetter as your childhood friend released all the pent up emotions of the past few days. Vulnerable in her relief, Julia only wrote off your hands running up and down her lower back, right above her tail, as reassurance and friendliness. After all who could blame you for seeking some skinship from a friend after gods know what you had been through. "I-I missed you so much, and worried so much! But Im glad your back!" Julia's watery blue and red eyes stared back into your own as you held onto her even after the hug had been broken. Her eyes were so beautiful

If you looked back at Grace while you had gotten grabby with Julia, there was another glare from her, but it wasn't filled with anger. No it looked more like she had accepted a challenge and you were now an opponent of some game. At least that's what you figured the glare looked like, but it could have just been your imagination, right? Or maybe it wasn't. "Ahem, yeah no problem. There was no way I could leave a cute girl like Julia looking all depressed and out of hope just sitting by her self." At this point, Julia turned and stood next to you so she could see both of you, but stood close enough so you could continue to hold onto her. "Yay, thanks Liza!" Julia gave you a bright smile, emphasized by the tear stains on her face. "Oh, if you do have time someday, I would love to hear how you got out." Grace adds and when you let Julia go, she dosent quite let go of you. Instead she just grabs your hand, and then goes for Grace's as well and starts to pull both of you towards the kitchen. The table inside isn't very big, probably could fit a fourth with a little bit of difficulty. You were used to sometimes having Alex over so this table had plenty of room for all 3 of you.

"Ah well of course Julia hasn't mention me, we only just met yesterday." Julia jumps in with "It's true, Grace was a waitress at one of the taverns I had been searching for information in. I must have looked a little down as Grace just homed in on me and began to comfort me right after bringing over some food." Grace naturally slipped back in. "Oh, I would say it was a little bit more than just a little down. My heart bled at the dark and hopeless look on your face." The way the two were naturally talking was like they were slowly forming their own atmosphere around each other, making it harder for you to jump back into the conversation. "Oh, and it has only been a few days, I think about 2 fulls days and 3 nights since you were kidnapped." Julia turns back to you suddenly, as if she almost forgot to answer the second part of your question. Julia grows more serious as the atmosphere around her and Grace was interrupted. "S-so how bad was it? Did they hurt you? Torturer you?" Julia asks with a trembling voice. Right after asking, before you answered, Julia's eyes fill with anger. "Those bastards! I know they did something and it doesn't matter what! I'm going to kill them all!" Julia was filled with righteous anger for you, ready to defend you from them and fight for you.

"If you don't mind me asking, did they really brazenly just walk into your house and grab you? They usually aren't that bold about kidnapping." Grace asks the next question.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
23942 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

The lunch that Liza had made was a fairly simple one, consisting of a vegetable stew and some bread. There kitchen was furnished enough for her to make more complicated dishes, with heath, pots of varying sizes, and even some cook tops to put over the hearth. The dinning area had a wooden table with seating for for. Julia had grabbed the chair closest to the living room and Elysabeth and Grace grabbed the chairs to her right and left respectively. Even though she was the center of attention, Liza insisted on serving, giving a generous portion to Grace. Looking into the woman's green eyes with a cheerful smirk, she was already starting to put the pieces together about the girl. 'Challenge accepted' she thought. "I hope you both enjoy, I'm starving."

Taking her seat Liza brushed her tail out from underneath her, letting it wave passively behind her well the three talked. Not wanting to interrupt the two well they had there back and forth she smiled quietly. "You two seem very close for having only just met." She smiles softly. She knew that Grace was a love rival now for sure. Once they had both asked their questions, "I guess I should just explain everything from the top," Liza nodded. "They scouted me well I was working, I heard one say that. They knocked and when I went to open the door they burst in, sticking me with some drug before I could even react. Once I woke up, I managed to break free and fight two of them, but they had taken all my stuff so I couldn't take 'em both. They hauled me off to some training area. It was awful, they had girls lined up getting used, they where using drugs and force to make them comply. That's ultimately what happened to me, they shot me up with Nervana and the trained me for a whole day," She got a distant look in her eyes as she relayed this part, "Teaching me how good it felt to obey, drilling into me how much I needed master, how I was just a dumb-slut..." Shaking her head she cautiously looked at both Grace and Julia. "A-anyways. I was given over to Shawn after that, the man who bought me. I remember being happy and docile for him. I, I wanted him to use in anyway that made him happy... If I'm being honest I still feel the urges to do that kind of stuff... I, I don't really know how I escaped, one minute I was sleeping next to Shawn, the next I wake up in my own bed. I vaugly remember some pretty eyes, but... I don't know." She let out a heavy sigh.

As lunch was wrapping up she shot a playful smile at Grace. "So, are the two of you dating already? You sure move fast well I'm gone Julia," She teased leaning over to Julia to give her hand an assuring squeeze to let her friend know she wasn't mad. Her eyes stayed on Grace, 'She is really cute too... I know she is after Julia, but damn I wonder if she'll put a collar on me and be my master for a night. I could really go for a nice mistress...' She continued to smile with her tail wagging waiting to see how the two reacted to her accusation.

[ Check on Grace and Julia: 23 = 13+10]

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Julia and Grace sat down at the table with you and began to eat. Julia ate enthusiastically enjoying your familiar cooking, and Grace seems to perk up at the first taste, finding your cooking better than expected. Grace gave you an equally cheerful smirk, looking right back into your eyes as she was served breakfast. "Why thank you Liza. It tastes delicious!" Grace said as she was given an especially big heaping of food from the pot. "Yamph Iz gud!" Julia tried to speak with some foods still in her mouth which only muffled her words. Even as Grace talked with Julia, her eyes would wander over to Liza's tail as it wagged back and forth, watching it like a predator watched a prey for a short while before turning her vision back to Julia. She kept on doing this, seemingly unable to help herself.

Julia seems startled by your statement, blushing before stuttering out. "W-we do? I guess its cause I just feel like we have so much in common, just like you and I do. You know, I bet you two would be great friends once you got to know each other!" Julia seemed suddenly excited at the idea of making you two friends as well. Grace smirked at her enthusiasm. "Perhaps. On my part Julia grabbed my attention the instant I saw here and I just knew I needed to get to know her better." Grace's own answer was a bit vague and could easily insinuate a few different things. The two of them then continued on to listening to your tale of your capture, Julia growing more upset as you went on and Grace seemed interested in your story, growing more curious once you described how you just woke up back home. "If you ever see this 'Shawn' again, just point him out to me and ill make him disappear for what he did to you!" Julia got a bit protective of her friends and it was especially the case once she heard what had happened to you. "And thats all that you remember? Darn." Grace's voice trailed off and got quieter until you couldn't really hear her.

The three of you continued on eating breakfast and quickly finished it all off. Julia didn't seem to want to continue to remind you of what you had gone through so she didnt ask any more questions and Grace seemed a little like she was in her own world towards the end of breakfast, though that changed once you dropped your dating question! Both of them seemed a little startled by the suddenness of it, Julia much more than Grace. "D-d-d-dating?! I-I-I..." Having been caught totally unprepared for the question, Julia kind of short circuited and was searching for an answer, when Grace jumped in! "I don't think we are officially dating, but if I can be totally honest... Im not opposed to the idea" She shoots a grin first your way and then towards Julia which only turns her even redder. "In fact, I would say you are totally my type, though no need to answer right now. You obviously need some time to think." Grace used your sudden question as her chance to give a confession! On Julia's side of things, she was obviously flustered by the sudden talk about dating that for her, seemed to come out of no where. She only had the few clues she had picked up on her own that clued her into Grace's romantic interest, but she hadn't been certain about it! And now her heart was racing at the confession, though being the dense girl she was, she couldn't tell if it was her own excitement and happiness or just panic!

Grace reached over and gave Julia's other hand a quick squeeze and then stood up, saying "I think thats my cue to get going. I still need to talk to you privately tomorrow Julia so Ill be back then, but for now, Ill see both of you later. Nice to meet you Liza. Bye Blonde!" With that Grace walked herself to the front door opened it, gave one last confident grin and wave before closing it behind herself, leaving you with one overwhelmed and dense Julia!

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: 23962 Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

As Elysabeth told her story she couldn't help but notice how distracted Grace seemed to get after she finished her story. The girl was stewing in thought, was there more to Grace wanting to help than just wanting to get close to the cutie Julia. Rather then confronting her on this point Liza let it go for now, though she softened her brow, and let her ears droop as she became worried about just what they had found themselves in. "That's about it ya, mind still a bit fuzzy from all the partying though, so maybe I'll remember more later," She smiled trying to at least offer hope for whatever it was Grace was looking for.

The response to her dating question was a bit of a surprise to say the least. She had accomplished her goal of getting Grace's intentions out in the open, but she had run off shortly after. Elysabeth wondered why she would leave Julia alone with her rival after that. "Well, I guess that's out in the open now. Did you really not know?" Liza giggled a little bit grabbing Julia's hand. She scooted closer to Julia, "I think you've always been more popular then you realize." Liza gave a confident smile to her best friend. Her tail curled around and gently brushed against Julia. They where close enough now that Julia could smell the intoxicating scent of sex that still faintly clung to Liza. "Since you don't seem to get it, I'll spell it out for you. I've had a crush on you for years, maybe it's the fog of my training, but I can't let you just leave me behind well you go play with Grace." In a way Elysabeth was grateful, she was forced to finally make her move on Julia because of Grace, she had confidence that Julia wouldn't turn her down, not if she was going to go play with some girl she only met yesterday. The two had there differences, but they where friends, now they could be more.