What's new

The Adventures of one foxxy Mahou Shoujo - IC

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
"Y-yes, it just feels so right..." Alex shyly smiles as he agrees that he does try to look cute when wearing his dresses. Once Liza mentions that there are strings on the back, Alex's eyes wander tot he back of the dress and sees that there are indeed some strings he would have to tie once on, which would take some difficulty to get right on his own! He blushes, but seems to make a decision. "O-ok, c-can you help me get my dress on then? I can't w-wait to try this on!" Alex agrees to Liza's offer to help, letting her lead him towards her bedroom!

Once inside, Alex carefully handed Liza his dress before he glanced at Liza once or twice and started to untie the sash around his waist that held his blue robes shut, shedding them shortly after! Beneath his robes was an unusually feminine body for a male. His skin was pale, not the unhealthy kind, but rather his skin looked soft and smooth, like it was regularly taken take of with some expensive washes and creams. His chest was completely flat, no excess fat, yet Liza could imagine that if he had just a bit of it, forming two tiny mounds, Alex would form two cute, girly breasts of his own! He seemed to lack any body hair at all which only emphasized his femininity, yet that wasn't what screamed feminine the most about him, no. Underneath those robes he usually wore, Alex wore a pair white, lacy panties!

24741 If it wasn't for the small erection that Alex was trying to hide with his hands, or even the bulge sticking out of the panties, it would be very hard to even tell if Alex was even a male! "C-c-could you help me get the dress on now?" Even as his face turned red like a tomato, Alex still wouldn't let his embarrassment stop him from wanting to try on the dress Liza had just gotten for him! With some help from Liza, Alex was gradually able to slip the dress on, and once on, Alex reached back and grabbed his long pony tail, holding it off to the side so it wouldn't obstruct Liza's view of the strings on the back of his dress!

Once the strings were tied, Alex quickly untied the light blue bow that held his current pony tail together, instead he gathered it all up and moved it to the side of his head, tieing it into a cute side pony tail with his blue bow once more!

With that he turned to Liza, smiles at her and gave her a full twirl, showing off the dress on him. "H-how do I look?" He asked with a little nervousness, seemingly not too confident in how good he looked being feminine. His cat ears were folded backwards slightly, and his tail held still behind him, waiting for an answer!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24753 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:
Core States: HP (36/36); AC 12; CMD 18; Init: +2; Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3
Mahou Rounds: 14/14

Elysabeth was delighted with how eager Alex was to get into the dress, not even minding changing in front of her. She tried to respect his privacy where should could, but secretly she wanted desperately to see him change into the new dress. Leading the way she smiled looking around her room, well her and Julia's soon enough. The faint smell of the girls earlier love making still hung in the air, but Liza didn't seem all that worried about Alex's love making, rather she accepted the dress, watching him strip down to nothing but a pair of lacy why panties. Immediately Liza's libido shot up, seeing the cute little bulge of her little sister trapped behind the soft girl underwear. The smoothness of his skin. "By the goddess you're cute..." She marveled. Taking a step closer she made to gently touch the smooth silk fabric of Alex's panties, right where his hard member was, "When did you start wearing these? They really complete the image, you're almost a perfect girl now!" She smiled, her tail wagging it's own approval.

Alex hand changed into the dress, and just as promised Liza helped lace him up into it. With the transformation complete Liza couldn't tell that Alex was a boy at all, the frills and ruffles perfectly hid his package, and his cure mannerism only emphasized the his femininity. "You look perfect!" Liza giggled as she snuggled up to him, petting his ears lovingly as she so often did during there dress-up time. "You really do make such a pretty girl Alex... do you like looking cute?"

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Its hard to believe that Alex could turn even redder than he already was, but when Liza complimented him and then approached him while he was only in his pair of panties, Alex froze like a dear in headlights, his once pale face burning bright red! In his state Liza was easily able to get close and brush her hand against his soft panties, right were the little erection was hidden! With a shudder and a cute moan, a small wet stain spreads through Alex's panties from the tip of his erection! Liza's touch had brought out a large bead of precum! "I-I-I'm sorry!" Alex quickly move his hands to cover his bulge. "A-as for my p-panties, I-I just started wearing them only a short while ago... a week ago? N-no... H-has it already been a-a month..."

Once Liza snuggled up to the now dressed Alex, he loosely grabbed one of her arms, hanging off of it while pushing his head forwards into Liza's ear scratches. A rumble emitted from the base of Alex's throat. He was comfortable enough with Liza to purr at her touch! She had only ever really heard him do it when he was all dolled up and extremely happy. "D-do I really look that good?" With Alex already being a few inches shorter than Liza and with him turning his head down wards so she could pet him easier, his upturned eyes were at a deadly level of cuteness as he asked his question! He then looked up to Liza's face, his eyes sometimes making eye contact while other times just wandering Liza's face. "I-I do... I've always w-wanted to be as pretty as you and J-Julia! ...B-but I'm a boy, so Ill never be able to be just like you two..." His voice turns a little sad as he says that final part. Liza had always knew that Alex looked up to her and Julia, but she never imagined he looked up to her with admiration! 'Well then I only need to make you into a true girl!' That voice returned to Liza once again, whispering delicious thoughts in the back of her mind. Liza had the feeling she might be able to finally break some of Alex's reservations about being fully feminine, but how could she do it?

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24782 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Seeing the dab of wetness spread on Alex's panties only served to excite Elysabeth further. Her own body started to warm up, the thoughts of teasing and playing with the cute fem cock drifting through her mind. "You know," She whispered, "You don't have to be so embraced, big sister is glad you're enjoying dressing up." She pressed her back into Alex's bearskin, the soft smell of there excitement starting to mingle. Her hand started to stroke the soft fabric of Alex's girly underwear, running up and down her member. "It's ok," She assured, in a soft sultry tone, "You're making big sis so happy. She wants her dress-up doll to cum though, show me how much you like dressing like a cute girl, please?" Her stoking continues, picking up in speed until Alex forced himself away or came.

Alex's cuteness continued to stoke the flames of desire in Liza. Even after rubbing him, she wanted more. It wasn't enough. "Even if you're a boy... it's hard to tell when you put a dress on. Say, now that you have that cute dress on... would you want to go shopping with me? You have to wear the dress, and well we are together I want you to just pretend you're a girl. Just for a few hours. If you do maybe we can get a special treat?" She offered.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Alex trembled softly as he looked up to Liza's eyes "B-but... You don't m-mind me being weird and getting a-aroused?" One of the reasons he only played dress up while with Liza and Julia was cause he did get aroused just by wearing his dresses and didn't really want to have others think him weird or disgusting! Alex offered no resistance as Liza's hand trailed across his panties, stroking his cute fem cock through the soft and thin material! Alex gasped, his eyes going half lidded with his mouth hanging open, moaning while his knees started to tremble as Liza rubbed him! "L-Liza! I... Big Sis! S-somethings c-comeing, I can f-feel it!" Alex had rarely ever did any masturbation, leaving him inexperienced and especially sensitive! Liza's rubbing speed only increased and Alex's legs were turning into jelly from the ecstasy and he started to lose control of his moaning, growing louder and lewder! "B-big Sis, Im cumming!" The fem cock swelled slightly before it started to twitch, squirting sticky white cum into his panties, turning that previous dab of precum into a large sticky mess! Of course Liza didnt get away either, the tips of her fingers had some fem cum on them, and a bit more was sticking to her palm!

Alex slowly fell to his knees, his legs to weak from his climax so support him right then. Panting, Alex looks up to Liza again. "B-big Sis... I love... dressing up..." He gave Liza a smile and after a little bit of a rest, would get up and get in his new dress.

"Y-you mean out side?" Nervousness swelled in Alex's voice, yet there was a hint of arousal within Alex's eyes! "Special treat? W-what do you have in mind?" Nervousness still abundant, curiosity entered his voice, and the arousal in his eyes grew just a tad! Liza had the feeling if she had a sufficient reward she might finally break at least some of Alex's discomfort with dress girly around others who weren't his 'Sisters' on their trip out!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth.jpg Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Finding herself enjoying teasing Alex, Liza only stroked harder. She was such a cute little girl, she needed to be rewarded with good feelings. That was right. If Liza could get Alex to come, then the cute kitten would finally understand how good it was to be girly! With Alex's proclamation and subsequent squirting, Liza felt a deep relief like some thirsty part of her had been quenched. She kissed Alex on the forehead and smiled, "You make big sis very happy." Seeing that she made a mess of Lex's panties she, "Why don't you take one of mine? It's the least I can do after getting yours dirty." She smiled. Insisting she opened her neatly arranged draw of panties, pulling out of pair of cute white ones.

"Yes outside," Liza smiled. "I'll be there with you, and you'll be there with me. Two girls watching out for each other. I won't worry about those weirdo's and you won't worry about your manhood," It was a pretty simple solution. "As for your special treat, I think that telling you would ruin the surprise, wouldn't it? You'll just have to trust me," She gave a playful wink.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Alex trembled from an aftershock of his orgasm while still on the floor. His cock twitched inside his now sticky and messy panties as well! After Liza kissed his forehead, one of his hands went up to the spot she had kissed, gently feeling it, lightly blushing. "Liz-...B-big Sis," it felt oddly right to just call Liza Big Sis when Alex was all dolled up. Alex glanced at Liza's panties that she held out for him and then back to his own messy panties. "Im s-sorry that you have to use one of your own pairs. I'll m-make sure to wash them well before I return them!" Alex says as he accepts the cute white panties from Liza!

He stands on slightly shaky legs, turning his back towards Liza and facing towards her bed. He lays Liza’s pair of panties onto her bed, before slipping his own panties off! If Liza was so tempted, she would be able to shift slightly so as to get a better angle of Alex as he changed, seeing his small penis already at half chub thanks to the dress he would still glance at longingly! He took his own panties and since they were already soiled with cum, he used them to clean off his own genitals. Thanks to her teasing, Liza saw that Alex’s penis seemed to only grow up to around 4 ½ inches, a pathetic display compared to her Master’s!

Alex pulled the panties up and around his surprisingly plump ass, and turned around with some red in his cheeks, looking quite cute in Liza’s panties!

~~

Alex’s heart rate started to speed up as Liza describe what she wanted, for two girls to go out shopping together! I-If no one knew any better then he might as well just be another girl out on the streets! Alex bit his lower lip as his feelings warred inside him, before he finally said, “O-ok, Big S-sis, I’ll go sh-shopping with you…” As he spoke, he lowered his head slightly, hiding his blush and stepped forward, his right hand lightly holding onto Liz’a clothing. Nervousness was practically radiating off of Alex even after having made his decision!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24999 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Happily, Liza took Alex's hand, leading the duo out into the living room. "Lex and I are going to go out for a little bit, you want to come too?" Liza happily offered Julia, her face beaming from getting Alex to wear the dress in public.

Regardless of Julia's answer, Liza would lead the way. Walking out of the slums with her friend(s). The town was still a little busy, being that it was only midday, so the girls were able to blend in rather well. The first stop was a sweets shop that the trio would often stop at, specializing in a dessert that was a thin cake cooked on a griddle and filled with custard.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

When Liza popped into the kitchen to ask if Julia wanted to come along on their trip, she sway Julia in her pink apron cleaning a surprising amount of dishes. "Sorry, I barely had anytime to do dishes when you were gone and I might as well do them now before they build up any more! Go ahead and go with out me, but let me see the cutie before she leaves!" Thats right, when Liza had the house to herself this morning, there had been a good sized pileup of dishes left in the kitchen. Julia had always been supportive of Alex's enjoyment of dressing up, so it hardly took anything to get him to come into the kitchen and do another twirl in his dress~ Julia grinned and applauded him, which earned her a blush of embarrassment but also a small smile of happiness! "Have fun you two, and be safe!" Julia said as she saw them off, waving to them from the door as they walked down the street.

Living in the outskirts of the slums came with a few benefits, namely lower prices, and... well that would be the main one for Liza and Julia. The others mainly catered to the more uncouth types of people. The downsides were easier to come up with, like the dirtiness, crime, especially rude people, and of course, sexual harassment. When the duo had first moved in, they had received plenty of that last one and eventually, thanks to the fact that they lived only on the outskirts of the slums and their reactions to the harassment, the people living nearby learned to ease off and leave them alone. Of course they still got plenty of lewd looks. Men and some women staring at them, trying to undress the duo with their eyes alone! Liza by herself drew a good amount of this attention, but once she walked down the street with an equally beautiful girl who looked like a noble with her beautiful dress and pale smooth skin, the amount of looks increased rapidly!

Liza saw a man who she had to wallop for his wandering hands once before looking at Alex in particular, licking his lips as he looked Alex up and down, though he made no other movements towards the two! Alex's face burned and lowered his head slightly, hiding behind his longer blue hair. He pulled closer to Liza, grabbing onto her clothing and staying close to her. The duo's journey continued like this all the way to the sweets shop!

'The Candy Jar', the shops name was carved into the sign hanging above the shop's door. "Welcome!" The kind shop lady called out from behind the counter. "Oh! Liza, darling how has it been? And whos this beautiful young women you've brought today?" The shop lady, whos name was Angela, would quickly prepare any sweets you ordered while you answered!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25123 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Liza smiled a bit at Julia's dedication to the housework. She skittered over the rough floor, planning a kiss on the house-wife lover and said, "Just be careful well we are gone ok?" She smiled well giving a firm pet to Julia's wagging tail. Spinning around, and linking arms up with Alex the duo left the house, a spring in their step.

Out in the open, Liza saw many of her usual lecherous foes. She always handled them with a calm coolness that kept her reputation up without letting herself be molested. She wondered how Alex felt getting all this attention from other boys. "See, you make such a cute girl they can't even tell," Liza whispered softly to Alex, squeezing his hand a little bit to show him there was nothing to worry about from them.

Liza walked into the Candy Jaw proudly, wondering if the owner would ask about Julia since this was usually a stop for her and Liza, but it seemed that the new face was the interest! For a moment Liza thought about saying, 'This is my new girlfriend!' But she decided to not tease Alex too much. "This is Lexie, a family friend that was visiting and I thought I'd show her around," She smiled. "Lexie, they have this wonderful treat here, I'll get it for you!" She hustled over to the counter, eyes glancing over the jars of preserves and hard candy. "Can I get two crepes, please? With fruit preserves!" She gave her a winning smile before paying up.

The hot creamy dish could be enjoyed outside and so Liza and Alex took a seat. "So what do you think, Lexie?" Liza giggled a bit, taking a bite of the thin pastry filled with cream and fruit jam.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Julia blushed and gave Liza another kiss on the lips as she pulled away, shooting a grin towards Alex who blushes and smiles in happiness for his 'Sisters'. "Mmmhhh..." Julia suddenly shivers as Liza rubs her girlfriend's tail. Her golden tail starts to wag! "I-I'll stay safe and hold down the fort. You two have fun!" Julia calls out to Liza and Alex as they walked out! Alex meanwhile sinks into Liza's arm, sticking very close to her!

Alex holds Liza's hand firmly, not letting her go, using her as support. "T-they really cant tell?" He was looking nervously around and when ever he made accidental eye contact with one of the lechers around, he would blush and quickly look down which seemed to be taken well by the lechers. They only seemed to undress the girly boy with their eyes even more when Alex looked away!

""Oh, well nice to meet you Lexie! You look gorgeous in your dress!" The shop lady wipes her hand on a clean towel before holding out her hand which 'Lexie' awkwardly takes. He's known her for a long time yet it was like she was meeting him for the first time that day! "Are you a Lady of Nobility by chance? Your skin is so smooth!" The shop Lady remarks as she hold's 'Lexie's' hand which gets Alex's face to burn almost as brightly as when Liza had been touching his tiny cock through his panties! "A-ah... Y-yes..." Alex mumbles out. "Well Ill get your snacks ready right quick for you." With an amount of skill and swiftness that would take probably years to build up, the duo's crepes are whipped up and served on two small plates in what seemed like only a few seconds!

Alex thanks the shop lady before pulling out some gold to pay for the crepes, and then pulls Liza over to a nearby table to eat. Once seated, his red face pulls closer to Liza's qnd whispers, "S-she really couldn't tell! By the Goddess, this... its exciting!" Liza had a feeling that if Alex's dress wasn't so good at hiding his crotch, there would probably a bulge visible making a tent in the dress right now!

Alex takes his time to nipple at the crepe in front of him unless Liza really wanted to get moving again, and once he is done he is ready to go out once more with more confidence this time. "I-I feel like I could really play as a girl in this dress!" 'Lexie' whispers to Liza as they head out to thier next destination!

[Next stop, a bueaty salon!]

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25302 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Watching Alex get so excited was in its own way exciting. Liza could feel her lower lips swelling, and moistening just imagining what a beautiful little tent her panties must be making right now. She licked her lips scouting closer to Alex and giving her a soft kiss on the cheek, whispering into those soft feline ears. "You really are beautiful as a girl, no one can tell you're a boy either... Maybe, sometime, you and I could 'play' a bit, I just seeing you like this gets me so excited Lexie" She giggled giving Alex's ear a tug of a nibble before pulling back.

Not giving more than a moment to respond she shot up from the bench, pulling Alex to his feet, "Come on!" She giggled, before skipping off with the fem-cat in tow. The next destination was a small salon. Popular among the rich girls of Redwater, Liza came here every now and again to treat herself, being able to find all kinds of makeup, perfume, and they even offered special grooming services! "Hello! My friend and I want our fingernails groomed," Liza beamed at the woman standing at the front, the image of Alex's nails, trimmed, shinny, maybe even painted! It was too much, she was so excited, by the end of the day, maybe even Alex would forget he was a boy!

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Alex squeaked in surprise as he felt Liza's soft lips kisses his cheek. That move easily captured all of the blushing Alex's attention, his hand was held to where he had just been kissed, and he listened to what Liza deviously whispered into his ears which fluttered as Liza's hot breath softly brushed over them! "I-I do feel pretty... like r-really pretty right now..." Alex hesitates like he was about to make a big decision before continuing. "I-I would love to play with you some more, a-and maybe I can play as Lexie more often." The cute girl admitted, though Liza got the feeling that she didn't quite get the meaning that was behind Liza's 'play'!

"C-coming!" The trappy fem-cat said as she followed after Liza who was leading her by her hand. The small salon already had a few customers when the duo walked in, but they had no problem getting settled in for a quick grooming service! "Of course, we can get you two in right away!" A cute employee says, leading both of the girls to some chairs to sit down in. With experienced efficiency, the employees of the salon trimmed, filed, and then began to paint their nails! Both were asked what color they had wanted, and Lexie was able to only give a shy mumble saying she didn't know what color to pick. A couple of employees crowded around her, talking among them selves before one goes and grabs a sky blue color from a nearby shelf. Those several employees crowded around Lexie as they applied the paint to all 20 of Lexie's digits. It was like Lexie was radiating an aura of adorableness that was drawing all of the nearby women to her. Even some of the customers were eyeing the trap!

Once done and paid for Alex excitedly approaches Liza. "L-look Liza! They look so pretty!" He was displaying his freshly painted nails to her, happy with the result. Alex's grooming had finished before Liza's and he had wandered over to a mirror, admiring himself and how much he changed in just the last few hours! As he was showing off to Liza, she noticed something behind the fem-cat. There was a makeup kit on display. It was a more basic one, but it seemed to have all the materials and tools for a newbie to start to experiment with makeup. It would be the perfect kit to start teaching 'Lexie' how to start using makeup! They could have so much more fun in their playtimes if it included more than just dressing up now!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Finding it not that surprising how that her idea of 'play' went over Lexie's head, but in a way that would just make it more fun! This day had been fun, it had almost totally gotten Liza's mind off of her kidnapping, and now she had improved her relationship with both her friends on top of that!

Once they were done Liza admired the handiwork of salon, making over Lexie so nicely! Seeing how much he enjoyed acting like a she Liza couldn't help but feel a little proud of herself. "That's wonderful Lexie!" Her eyes drifted over to the make-up kit on display. Tempting, "Hey Lexie, can you wait outside for a little bit?" She asked, gently patting the made over fem-cat on the bottom.
She followed Lexie out several a minute later, having bought the kit to use on her little pet doll at a later date~

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Alex had always wanted to be more like his Sisters, to be feminine like them, and with him playing as Lexie, he was subconsciously funneling all of his girly desires and habits into Lexie! It was like she was becoming an Avatar of his femininity. He saw it as just role playing as a girl, but who knows if it would always be just role playing?

Lexie was still admiring her beautifully done nails when Liza asked her to head outside first."O-Ok, j-just dont take too long." Some nervousness returned as he had to be on his own without Liza, even if it was only for a short time. Liza was such a reassuring presence to the trappy boy! He steps out the doors and they close behind him. Meanwhile Liza approached a clerk inquiring about the makeup kit she had seen. It wasn't as pricey as the makeup that she used her self, it was honestly a good deal!

By the time Liza steps out of the store herself, it takes her a second or two to find Alex again. He was at the corner of the building, to Liza's left. There was an entrance to a dark alley that ran between the saloon and the building right next to it, and Alex wasn't alone! There was two slightly buff guys next to him, both of which had lewd smiles, one of which had his hand wrapped around Alex's arm, pulling him towards the alley. Alex seemed to be a silently petrified and didn't know what to do, resisting somewhat but it was pretty obvious the guy that was holding onto him could pull Alex with him if he wanted to!

"Come on beautiful, let us show you a good time. We know a really nice place we can hang out at!" The other guy said as Liza noticed what was going on. None of the three of them had noticed her, and the dark part of Liza's mind reared its ugly head once again, whispering weakly in the back of her mind. She could always see where this goes... Alex didn't even know she knew what was happening. He wouldn't be mad at her if she came to the rescue a little late since she had to find him first... Would Liza indulge or go to the rescue right away?

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25682 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Coming out of the salon Liza was able to conceal the kit easily enough, wouldn't want Lexie seeing his surprise too soon after all! Looking around the bustling street, the soft crunch of carts on gravel filling the air, Elysabeth wasn't able to see Alex anywhere. Several long seconds past and she saw the cute little trap being dragged off into an ally. Darkly, she wondered how far the two beefcakes would get before discovering Alex's secret, but... she worried they might hurt him before she could step in. Just as the trio rounded the corner Liza stepped round as well, "Excuse me, but I'd like to know where you're taking my friend. I'm a bit, protective." She smiled resting her hand on her sword, ready for the ruffians to start something with her.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Alex had been pulled just into the entrance of the alley when Liza turned the corner to confront the two men! Now that she was closer and had a second to look at them, she got a better look of the two men. The one who had been pulling Alex was a tanned guy, buff, and almost a half a head taller than Liza, wearing what looked like everyday casual clothing. The other buff guy there was ebony toned, and with well defined muscles. Where as his companion's face could be considered a little plain, this guy was actually a little handsome. His clothing was a little bit rougher than his companions, and... was that a tattoo around the base of his neck? With a little difficulty and another second, Liza could make out what the dark ink on dark skin depicted. It looked like... a bull's head, horns and all. For some reason the tattoo sticks out in Liza's mind even though it looks... normal... Somethings weird about it but Liza cant tell exactly what.

As soon as Liza approaches from behind and speaks up, the guy holding onto Alex jumps slight before quickly turning towards Liza, keeping his firm hold of Alex. In fact his free hand goes to Alex's shoulder as well! The darker one turns to Liza as well, his arms folding in front on him as he looks Liza up and down, roaming her body with his eyes. "Ah... Hello there. I say this beautiful young lady looking bored all by her self, and my friend here was just telling me about this club nearby. I was just kindly inviting her to come with us!" The guy smiles and pulls Alex close to him as he speaks. The relief that came over Alex's face as Liza came around the corner freezes over his features as hes pulled close.

The other guy steps closer to Liza at this point. "Hey why don't you come as well. This clubs a little special and you can only get in if you have a partner of the opposite sex with you. Its all the buzz around the neighbor hood. Come on, I promise Ill show you a good time." The guy has a deep voice and as he finishes speaking, he holds out a hand towards Liza.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
25851 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Looking between the guys and Alex the situation was pretty clearly non-voluntary to the savy fox. With a little bit of a smirk, "Really, is that so?" she faked a playful giggle reaching out to grab the man's hand (10 on a bluff check). Once she had hold of it she pulled the man forward (19 Strength check), and with all her might she raised her knee to meet with the man's crotch! (To attack: 9)

With her first attack launched she spat, "LET, MY, FRIEND, GO." as she spun past the first man, standing or no, (17 Acrobatics check). Charging right for the man holding Alex.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
The man had a slightly arrogant smile as Liza reached towards his hand. Though that arrogance was swiftly quickly replaced with a more skeptical look, having seen that Liza's playfulness wasn't all that real. He pulls his hand back slightly. "Hey, wha-" is all he manages before Liza reaches out further for his hand, grabbing it and with a strong pull the man stumbles forward! Even after becoming a little suspicious, the man wasn't ready for something like this to happen, letting Liza continue with her attempt! After her pull, the guy kind of just slides past her knee strike!

Liza spins past the unbalanced man, ready to continue towards the other man holding onto Alex! Yet before she can go and smash his face in for man handling the delicate cat boy/girl, they guy's hands fly up, waving back and forth as he back peddles away. "H-hey, w-wait! We meant no harm, why you got to be so violent!" He backs away a little more, and the darker skinned guy also chips in. "Well you certainly don't seem interested in the offer... and a bit too violent for the Horn as well... well maybe thats not too bad." The man snickers and then calls the other man over, seeming like he intended to leave both of the girls alone after Liza's outburst. If Liza doesn't stop them, they disappear behind the corner of the ally, though something else catches Liza's eye as this happens. On the ground, about where the man had been when stumbling, was what looked like a small black card with writing on it.

A blushing Alex suddenly hugs Liza once the two guys leave. "Thanks Liza! T-that was so scary, b-but also a little exciting..."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
26549 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Liza's blood was pumping heavy and hot as she scared off the men. She was left panting, adrenaline still racing even after they scurried off. "What's the matter, huff, can't handle a real woman," She taunted as they left. Leaving the duo alone. The crest on Liza's chest pulsed, burned, it made her adrenaline turn into lust, as she quickly grabbed Alex around the waist pulling him into a passionate kiss on the mouth, she reached down, grasping onto Alex's tight butt, rubbing her hands over the smooth fabric of her panties, enjoying the nice intimacy of her cute little pet-trap. "MMmh, you're so cute," She panted, moving to tenderly kiss his neck, helping the now excited kitten to grind his sex against her, "So girly... Even those guys, thought you were a girl." She panted, 'I saved you, you should repay me' she thought darkly. "When, huff, when you're like this... We, mmmh, could pretend... pretend to be lovers." She offered, her lips and hands making it obvious this was more demand than a question.

===

After she played with Alex, she stopped to pick up the card. Looking over it for anything interesting.