What's new

The Adventures of one foxxy Mahou Shoujo - IC

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Liza thinks she sees the skinnier of the two flinch slightly at her taunt though they both hurry off deeper into the ally, turning a corner and breaking Liza's sight with the two playboy opportunists. At 1586990066569.png the same time, as Liza's crest starts to heat up right above her womb, hidden under her clothing it emits a light pink aura, hard to noticed in daylight, practically impossible under clothing, though if she had been in the dark it would have been much easier for the heroine to have noticed it. Nevertheless, suddenly filled with adrenaline/lust, Liza got handy with the crossdressing Lexie! Liza could feel Lexie's warm body as she pulled her pet trap even close to her, could feel his surprisingly soft lips as she claimed them with her own! Liza could feel that even surprised and most definitely very embarrassed, Lexie's lips tried to very clumsily return the passionate kiss. The cat-girl/boy let out a surprised and muffled 'Eeeep!' as a hand reached under the skirt of her dress and squeezed her panty covered ass!
Alex 2.0.png

As Liza groped and ran her hand over Lexie's cute butt, she could feel a light pulse of heat coming from her crest and that feeling that Lexie was hers became even stronger! Another impulse hit her as she kissed the side of her pet's neck. She could leave a mark on her skin, let any who sees it know that she had claim over this one...

No matter if Liza was able to hold back or not, the shorter kitty buried her face in the crux of Liza's own neck as she kissed his! Just through the skin contact she could feel Lexie's face burning as she blushed fiercely! "L-Liza, we're... we're in public..." She weakly protested in words alone. Lexie pulled her face back as Liza finished nibbling on her pet's neck and Liza could see that Lexie's face was as red as a tomato through even embarrassed, she did look like she was kind of enjoying the attentions Liza was giving her! Lexie subconsciously bit her lower lip as she looked at Liza after the demand and she shyly nodded and agreed. Liza felt the urge to kiss the kitty again at that!

~~~~

Now that Liza held it, she could make out more details. It was a black card made of some material that was close to paper but not exactly the same. There was some effort in the creation of these cards. There was a gold emblem on it of what looked like a bulls head, with a title at the top, an address, and some other text next to it as well. All of this in fancy golden letters. The Bull's Horn. Newest club to hit Redwater. Bring a companion of the opposite sex to see just what all the buzz is about the place. ...The way the text was written just screamed arrogance, like the card expected the reader to already know some interesting rumor about the place that practically demanded people to visit!

Now that she had scarred off the thugs harassing her cute trap, Liza was free to either continue their date with some more shopping for her pet. Lexie definitely needed to fill her wardrobe out with more outfits to Liza's taste. Or she could take Lexie to go find something else to do, take her to the park, or some more public place and get her more experienced playing as a girl? Or hell was she ready to go home already?

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth.jpg Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Alex; Mood: Playful;
Core States: HP (36/36); AC 12; CMD 18; Init: +2; Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3
Mahou Rounds: 14/14

Liza couldn't help herself. Kissing, grouping, loving. Lex was hers. She bearly even noticed the warmth emanating from her mark. The feelings of a huntress claiming a prize distracting her. She bit down softly, sucking hard on Lex. Hoping to leave a mark, to show to any and all that this on *belonged* to her. That she would protect him, and they'd have to answer to her if they tried anything funny. It felt so good, so satisfying. Like scratching an itch.
"That's what couples do in public" She offered softly, kissing Lex some more. Running her fingers under the lining of his panties. After Lex gave the agreement to pretend lovers she smiled softly. Cooing, "Good girl" in the kitties ears just before kissing her again on the lips. Long and lewd, chewing softly on the traps lips. Julia was her girlfriend. But Lex was her plaything. That was ok, right? Nothing wrong with two friends showing a bit of affection for each other. Nothing wrong at all.

~~~

After picking up the card she looked it over for a long minute. Her mind still fluttering from playing with Lex. She wondered just what sort of club this really was. Already she knew that this could either be a fun date spot for her and Alex, or a new den of villainy that the two could clear out. Either way, she knew they should head there next. "Hey Lex, let's go here" She giggled, scooting up near the kitty, cuddling with her softly as she showed off the card. "I think those bozos dropped it, and we should check it out" She beamed. She didn't draw attention to the fact that she needed to have a member of the opposite sex, but she had a plan for that in any case. She pulled the kitty closers, kissing him on the lips again, adding, "Come on." There was no arguing. Liza wanted to go. So the duo set off after Alex was a bit more ready. Looking for the club known as The Bull's Horn.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Alex 2.0.png Liza could hear Lexie moaning and slightly shaking as Liza kissed and marked the kitty's neck. When her lips left the kitty's pale skin, there was a dark spot left with shallow teeth marks outlining it that was quite easily visible as it contrasted nicely and Lexie's dress did nothing to hide it! Liza felt another surge of accomplishment, a subtle reward for the crest from following through with its will! "O-ow, why did you do that Liza?" Lexie asks as a hand goes and tenderly pokes at the sore spot on her neck. Even so, it doesn't appear to bother her too much as Liza easily gets Lexie's attention to the card and then to what Liza wants to do. "A c-club?" Lexie rubs her hands together in nervousness. Clubs were supposedly wild places full of debauchery... at least that was Lexie's innocent take on them were. Yet before he uttered another question about if this was a good idea, Liza's hand slipped behind Lexie's neck, got a strong and firm hold and brought her into another kiss! Just like before, Lexie melted into the kiss, forgetting about everything else while blushing and clumsily returning it! "O-ok Liza..." She finally says after the kiss breaks off, still blushing and dreamily looking at her pretend girlfriend!

~~~~

Both Liza and Alex had spent practically their entire lives in Redwater, so with a street address to aim for, it didn't take too much effort to find the right street, though as the traveled down increasingly seedy streets and farther towards the edge of Redwater, the couple had to rely much more on Liza's knowledge thanks to Alex's more sheltered upbringing. They did find the club though, and it even looked like it was actually open! Liza knew that most clubs only ever opened at night as that was when they got the most customers, yet there was even a line during the day for getting into this one! A small one thankfully. The duo got to the back of the line and had to wait a little while for the slow moving line to move forward. While waiting, Lexie slipped her hand into Liza's grabbing hold, still uneasy while standing so close to strangers while in her dresses. Some people trickled into line behind them, but eventually the reached the door, yet they were stopped by a buff bouncer in a black suit! Peaking out the back of his suit was what looked like a cow's tail, though Liza couldn't see any horns. Horn Bouncer.jpg

He stood in front of the entrance and had his arms crossed before the couple approached, instead holding one hand in front of them in a gesture to stop them form coming any closer. In a gruff and deep voice, he address the two. "Hey, where's your dates ladies? Haven't you heard you need a date of the opposite sex to get in? The rules are printed practically everywhere we advertise." He pointed with his thumb on his free hand towards a big sign standing next to the door, with a big black writing, it also outlined the rule that he just told the duo. He waited for an explanation, but also looked like he was already ready to toss the duo out of the line so it could keep on moving.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
a1d82c1b-5b48-4704-81a4-ae15ed5efebe.png Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Backstreets; Tag: Alex; Mood: Playful;
Core States: HP (40/40); AC 12; CMD 14; Init: +2; Fort: +4; Ref: +1; Will: +4

Seeing Lex's reaction to the hicy Liza just smiled. Her soft tail wrapping around her to comfortingly curl around the traps though. "Mmm, I felt like it..." She giggled softly. The adrenalin starting to ware a bit thin, but still feeling the cool calm does of pleasure from her crest, having obeyed its will in marking her trap-pet. "Maybe my time with the tamer is still getting to me, you'll have to bear with me a bit," She giggled pinching the boy's feminine butt. "You just have me so would up seeing you dressed like this, mmm" She sighed bringing him in for another kiss. She could feel Alex getting hard underneath the dress, she pressed him closer to her, lightly pressing his dick against her thigh helping him rub up and down. 'That's it, don't worry about it. I am just feeling frisky, and you and Julia are gonna help me feel better. Just get nice and hard, soak in all my affections and let me shape you into the cutest little trap ever." Liza didn't know where these thoughts were coming from, but she couldn't resist. It wasn't like her lewd thoughts were actually doing anything to Alex, so what was the harm in indulging.

The duo departed for the club after Liza was satisfied with her teasing of poor Alex. It didn't take long for them to find there way to the club, Liza being pretty familiar with the seedier parts of town already. Though when Alex grabbed onto her hand she made sure to give it a comforting squeeze. This was part of their job too, right? In any case she found the club, passively wondering just what the bouncer would say when they arrived.
Sure enough, he stopped them. Liza smiled slightly, "Oh, I thought maybe you could tell just by looking, but I guess I was wrong. Your card says a date of the opposite sex right, well one of the two of us has a cute little dick under all these feminine clothes," she giggled. Her tail lightly brushing against Alex's skirt. "If you don't believe me We are willing to prove it too, just not in front of so many people." She explained.

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Lexie shivered as the silky soft tail slid under her dress so it could brush against her bare thigh! Lexie had always thought Alex's panties.png Lisa took amazing care of her fur, especially her tail, but she had never really had thought it could be arousing... until now. Her panties bulged even more as her femcock grew even harder thanks to the sensual touch of that beautiful tail! Lisa couldn't tell that the pleasure she was feeling was actually coming from her crest, instead it felt like satisfaction for just doing what she wanted, doing what she felt right. Of course the crest was training her to act more on her own instincts, at least what she perceived as her own...

Even though Alex was very aroused, he still managed to get concerned for Lisa as she once again mentioned her time under her trainer. "Let me know if there's any way I can help w-" Alex let out a yelp as her butt was pinched! "I-ah, thanks." Lexie blushed again, running her hands over her dress. It was beautiful, and though she hadn't admitted it out loud yet, it made her feel beautiful as well. Lexie responded to the kiss with a little bit more competence than last time, learning from Lisa as she Alex 2.0.png constantly made out with Lexie! She moaned into Lisa's mouth as her girly cock was pressed against and rubbed by Lisa's thigh, shivering in pleasure. With Liza not repressing her perverted thoughts, fantasies started to pop up in the back of her mind. Particularly ones of Lexie all dolled up, wearing her own collar that Lisa held the leash to, her pet trap all trained up and completely hers!

~~

The bouncer looked each of them up and down as Lisa finished speaking. His eyes lingering on Lisa's breasts and then over to Lexie's lack of. Lexie blushed furiously and looked downwards as Lisa outed her as a boy and then offered to show the bouncer what was under Lexie's dress! She was too embarrassed and surprised/befuddled to actually respond to that, instead her hand was suddenly fiercely squeezing Lisa's as she was both frightened, and inexplicably aroused, though she one hundred percent would not admit that last part! Horn Bouncer.jpg

The bouncer speaks up in his gruff voice, "Im not leaving this door till my shift is over, now if what you said is true, show it here and now or get out of my line." A mean smile appeared as he finished speaking. His line was getting all backed up because of this non-sense!

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
; Location: Backstreets; Tag: Alex; Mood: Playful;
Core States: HP (40/40); AC 12; CMD 14; Init: +2; Fort: +4; Ref: +1; Will: +4

Even with Lex squeezing her hand so tightly Elizabeth's gaze was fixed on the bouncer. Seemed he'd called her bluff after all, not that she was all that surprised, it was after all his job to make sure that the rules where followed. "Heh, fair enough. Sorry Alex, but we didn't come all this way for nothing." She grabbed the hem of the dress, making sure to get all the under skitting as well. With one swift motion, she pulled up, showing off Lex's privates. The hard dick clit that pressed so needily against the silk panties the trap was wearing. Marking him obviously for what he was, a male, a cute trap only pretending to be a girl, unable to finish his ascension into femininity.
She held the skirt up for a few moments, anyone behind Alex wouldn't have seen anything, but she made sure the bouncer got a good eyeful of the equipment between Alex's legs. Once the pushed it down she leaned over, kissing him on the cheek and whispering, "Please forgive me" before turning back to the bouncer. "Well, I've got a date of the opposite gender. Can I come in?" She smiled brightly. [Diplomacy Check: 11]

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Alex 2.0.png "B-Bu, Liz-I..." Alex sputtered in embarrassed panic, the hand that wasn't holding Liza's was weakly trying to hold his dress down but it wasn't much resistance at all and Liza easily manged to lift the front of the beautiful dress to show off her toy's clitty! It visibly twitched against its silky constraints, and had leaked a small amount of pre-cum that was just enough to make a visible dark spot on the panties! And under the bouncer's amused stare, Alex's illusion was broken! It was true, he was no girl, but a boy who oh so desperately wanted to be a girl! Alex stood there, petrified in his fear and arousal as the bouncer's smile grew more and more amused. "Very well, my apologies. You two go ahead and enjoy your visit Ma'am." With that the bouncer stepped aside and they could enter the club unmolested. Alex just nodded as Liza apologized and led him into the club. If Liza bothered to look behind her before they entered a few of the couples had similar amused smiles as the bouncer's, some of the women's eyes following after Alex.

After walking through a short hallway, they emerge through another set of swinging double door to see the club's interior. There is a massive dance floor with a bar and seats tucked away to the duo's right in the corner. Once again Liza's hit by just how busy it is even though its still day out. There are quite a few people in fancy clothing out on the floor dancing, plenty of people around the bar, and Liza can somewhat make out what looks like a few different couples making out and possibly doing more than that in the darker corners of the room, but another thing immediately pops out that grabs Liza's attention. There were quite a few cow-kin in this place, and all of them looked female? And as she looked over at the bar she watched one of the cow-kin flirting with a man who nodded, smiled, and then picked up a glass off the counter before downing it all! Almost immediately he went through an easy transformation into another female cow kin!
The first cow-kin grabbed the newest one's hand and lead her to a set of doors Liza didn't notice at first, with a sign hanging over head of it. "The Barn House" was the title on it and as they slipped through the doors, Liza managed to catch a glimpse of what looked to be some naked people going at it... an orgy? She wasn't sure of what she saw from this distance nor could she have made out much more details about what she did see... [8 on a perception roll]

Before she could look around from the door way, Liza and Alex had to get out of the door way as the next couple who where in line behind them came in, the women giving Alex a wink and a giggle before splitting off from her 'date'. Before Liza got the chance to continue to scrutinize the place for anything else that might be suspicious, Alex gave Liza's hand a light tugging. "U-uhm, Liza, I..." He pouts lightly, seeming a little distressed or upset. "Are you sure that's the only way we..." He trails off some more, upset with having been called out like that.

After the Kitsune reassures the distressed trap, a cow-kin approached them who was carrying one of those trays used to carry drinks around.
Oh wait, not a cow kin. It was a human dressed up as a cow. She wore a cow patterned bikini and gloves, short black heals, a collar with a bell that even rang slightly as she got closer, a cow ears headband over her blonde hair and a weird tattoo on her breast! She giggled cutely before saying, "I take it those wide eyed looks you two are giving the place means this is your first time to The Horn?" She smiles before continuing. "Well let me be the first to welcome you to the newest club that's going to rock the night scene of Redwater! I'm Jenny, and whats your girl's names?"

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
; Location: Backstreets; Tag: Alex; Mood: Playful;
Core States: HP (40/40); AC 12; CMD 14; Init: +2; Fort: +6; Ref: +4; Will: +4

Entering the club for the first time Liza couldn't help but feel a bit nervous. Her tails flicking back and forth anxiously while holding onto Alex's hand, making sure he came along with her. After the narrow hallway they entered the room, loud was probably the first word to describe it. With a band playing music for the patrons to dance to. Crowded was another word, seeing couples displaying lewd affections in the open. There was no doubt to the Mahou why this place was already so popular, but at the same time, it practically oozed seedy. As they stood in the doorway Liza tried surveying the scene, hoping that Alex would be doing the same. She managed to catch a strange sight, a man transforming into a cow-kin before being lead off. Though before she could warn Alex not to dring anything, they were interrupted fist by the patrons behind them, coming up from behind, paying some special attention to Alex as they passed by. After which the kitty boy seemed like he needed some extra attention. Liza pulled him close, into a hug, Lex's head falling between her breasts. "I'm sorry I upset you... I was too focused on getting in here... We could have found those boys who were trying to run off with you I suppose... though getting in here just the two of us, I think that was the only way. I promise I won't do that to you again," She pat patted the cute little trap. Wrapping her soft tails around his thighs again.
Then they where approached by a friendly cow-kin... no, it was a human? "Yes," Liza smiled softly, adding her best Mahou charm to it. "We found a card and thought we'd check it out. My name is Elysabeth, and this is my date Alex" She bowed a little bit to the cow girl, her ears flicking. "Quite an interesting place... Doesn't seem like the usual bar or dance club," She added, looking toward the doors labeled 'Barn House'. "Mind giving us the rundown?"

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Innocent Alex blushes as Liza brings his head into into the valley of her soft cleavage, feeling it squish against his face even through Liza's kimono! Though shy about it, Alex's own hands wrap around Liza's back and gives her a quick hug back. "O-ok, Its a p-promise then." He muttered while relaxing into Liza's arms. Even after what had just happened, it seemed like Alex's trust in Liza wouldn't be shaken so easily. With their bodies pressed together, Liza could feel something hard and warm twitch against her own thigh as her tail wrapped around Alex's! Just as Jenny started to approach, Alex's own tail found Liza's and slightly wrapped around hers while Alex blushed even harder. He rarely ever did that even with Liza and Julia!

~~~~

Jenny grinned in genuine happiness as Lisa asked for an explanation of the place, happy to do her job. She lightly clapped her hands together and then tilted her head slightly while smiling, her blonde hair . "Well, as you can see, The Bull's Horn is a mix between your typical nightclub," She dramatically sweeps her hands over towards the big dance floor, which 'coincidentally' made her large mammaries bounce around. Alex was at the perfect head height that it was impossible not to see and Liza caught in
slightly starring at the offensively huge tits. "a bar with only refined choices and our own unique house brew." Once again she gestures over to Lisa's right and to the bar in the corner, her tits repeating the same motion as well. "In addition to those, we have some more... unique attractions that are quite popular for those who are more open to new experiences. The Barn in one of those places, for those who are open to 'exploring their sexuality'" The way she said that last part made Lisa and Alex imagine there were air quotes around it like she was quoting something. "Anyways, the few other attractions we have are in the VIP section, though Manager Ushi says we aren't supposed to talk about what they are with non-VIP. He says that it 'ruins the anticipation and the excited surprise for new VIP members.' Oh ya, you get in only when you get enough Loyalty Points, another thing of Ushi's. Easy to get them, just show up and enjoy the club often enough and you'll get enough in no time. Probably a few of the people here are already VIP or close to being one." She rolls her eyes in good nature obviously just jokingly annoyed with this Ushi. "Yeah, so I'd recommend that since its your first time you stick to the dance and bar, though do think about giving the House Brew a chance before you leave. Its a really fun experience every new clubber should try at least once. The bartender could explain it better if ya are interested." Toward the end an almost accent started to sneak in, something Liza would recognize as how some of the deep slum dwellers talked. "Anyways, if you don't have any more questions, Ive got to get back to work! Have fun and enjoy your time here!" A kind and happy smile with a wave and she disappeared back into the crowd.

Jenny arrived and left like a storm, leaving the couple with decisions on what to do next. They could try and go enjoy the dance floor, or they get some drinks in them to grease the wheels a bit while possibly learning about the House Brew. They could also ask around the other clubbers if Liza felt particulalrly suspicious about this place, though the clubbers were here to have fun, not be interrogated, though if Liza was feeling particularly wild she could drag Lexie into The Barn!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
; Location: The Bull's Horn; Tag: Alex; Mood: Serious;

As she held Alex to her chest Elysabeth quietly thought about everything she'd done since getting back from the trainer. 'That's not me...' She thought... 'I've been acting so selfish and perverted and trying to push it off on Julia and Alex like it's their problem....' She shook her head and sighed. Vowing not to let that happen anymore. When she looked at the hiccy on Alex's neck she felt a sinking feeling in her stomach, remembering that she'd been the one to do that. It was wrong, but shed did it.....
Holding Alex close the duo listened to Jenny's explanation. Giving agreeable nods and "Ah, yes, I see" Where appropriate. She couldn't help but notice the girl's mannerisms. A sinful mix of alluring and innocent. There was something a touch off with her, and Liza began half focusing on what she was saying, half trying to get a feel for any strange about her. However the bubbly personality of the cow-costumed girl seemed convincing enough, she clearly loved her job and had a strong sense of loyalty to it, or maybe this owner. There was a hint of something more, but it was hard for Liza to tell for sure what it was. Maybe it was just the smell of booze and sweat hanging in the air, maybe it was the way Jenny seemed to talk.... [Sense Motive: 25]
"Thanks, Jenny!" She smiled as the girl turned to leave. Her initial hesitation had mostly vanished, but she thought it might be good to keep her guard up as well. "Well, what do you think Alex? I think it's just a date spot... bit of a strange one, but we can enjoy ourselves since we are here. Want to get a drink then dance a bit? I bet you'll get a lot of attention if we make that dress twirl," She giggled before adding, "Though if anyone tries anything I'll make sure to protect you. We should just have some fun, not worry about... that kind of stuff. First I'd like to learn a bit more about this house brew though..."
Provided that Alex agreed, she'd make her way to the bar. Once there she'd greet the bartender. "Hello there, It's my date and I's first time here, and we'd like to know a bit more about your house brew." She still wasn't sold on actually drinking it, but the possibility was there... so long as it wasn't that stuff that turned you into a cowgirl. Liza liked her tails a bit too much for that.

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
The sinking feeling only lasted for a second or two, really a brief flash, before it dissipated. The crest's approval only able to negate that negative feeling instead of reinforcing the strange behavior Liza just realized she was doing. Alex leans into Liza as they listen, finding comfort in the physical contact with her. "MMhhh! I-its a little weird, but I think we could have some fun." Alex agreed blushing after she mentioned how they would get his dress twirling with their dancing. He snuggled into Liza as if she would protect him from everyone their dancing might attract. "A-as for drinks... I kind of want to hear about the specialty as well..." He looks down at his chest as he says so, one hand going up and resting on it while blushing and in thought.

Liza and Alex approach the bar, and its not too busy considering its still day out with only around a third of its seats taken. The bartender stood behind the counter using a cloth rag to clean an empty glass, waiting for any of his patrons to call for another drink. He was a middle aged man, some grey in his hair, a pair of glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose as his sharp eyes raked across the bar looking for anyone in need of his brews. "Ah hello there young ladies. The house brew? Ah, you mean the Milk of The Gods." The man smiles and reaches under the counter. A crisp pop sounds out as a sealed door opens and the man's hand comes back up with a clear bottle of cooled white liquid, milk. "Made exclusively by the club, The Milk can let someone temporarily turn into a cow-kin. It's quite a unique and exciting experience, and a lot of our clients like to explore the new possibilities the transformation allows for." He tips his head off towards the entrance to the barn as he finished talking.

"A-are there any side effects, and i-it is temporary r-right?" Lexie spoke up, an uncommon thing when with Liza or Julia and they were talking to a stranger. Her growing interest was practically palatable to Liza who had know her for so long. "Of course there are not! And you hear me right, temporary." The bartender said with modest smile.

Lexie turns towards Liza, a hand held against her chest, against her flat chest, and asks, "Li-Liz, do you want to try some?" She wouldn't try it without Liza though there was a certain excitement in her eyes that Liza had only seen when she had really dolled up Lexie.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
; Location: The Bull's Horn; Tag: Alex; Mood: unsure;

Liza flicked her tail as she listened to the man's explanation. Her eyes glancing at the bar behind him. It seemed he was more than willing to crack open a bottle of the stuff in front of them, but she was a bit worried about its effects. Transformation magic wasn't to be trifled with since who knew what else they might be enchanting the milk with... and it wasn't hard for Liza to guess that that milk didn't come from a dairy cow... "Quite the drink," She smiled playfully. She had fully prepared to turn him down, not quite liking the idea of herself as a a big tittied cow girl rather than a kitsune... When Lex spoke up.
Elyzabeth's mouth hung open for a few seconds. Seeing the shy reserved Lex show such interest in something so... so sexual was hard to believe. Had she done this to him, had her teasing gone too far before? She looked again at the glass, knowing it was probably not wise to take something like this, that it might have hidden effects, but seeing Lex's puppy dog eyes, the way he was pleading with her to try it with him. "We'll take two, how long does the transformation last? Oh, and do its effects hold outside the club?" If Lex was so interested she thought he might want one for the road later, and now was the best time to ask anyways.

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
Lexie smiled brightly for Liza when she didn't just reject the notion outright and instead started to ask some more questions. Lexie had also seen the man transform when they had first entered the club, and it immediately caught her attention. Would she turn into a true girl, even if it was for a limited time when she drunk the milk? Not exactly how she had thought she might be able to experience it, but Lexie was eager to try it! "Ohh, it lasts roughly... 45 mins. If you want to buy some to go, then be aware that you'll need to get keep it cooled in storage and transport. It also doesn't last too long before it starts to spoil, only a few days. It is milk after all." The bartender swirls the bottle around a little. "Before you two decide anything else, let me tell you this. The price for a bottle is 10 gold. Hard to make after all." Lexie pulls a little on Liza's sleeve while looking up at her with the puppy eyes and says, "I-I'll help pay if you want to get some..."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
; Location: The Bull's Horn; Tag: Alex; Mood: unsure;

"I see, we'll have to keep that in mind Lex" She smiled placing 20 gold pieces on the counter. "It's my treat this time, think of it as an apology for how I was acting before," She smiled a little bit. "We should keep our minds open to new experiences right?" she giggled a little. Once the bartender had placed them on the bar she would hand on to Lex, tapping her bottle against his. "Cheers," She smiled, downing the glass in one solid chug.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Lexie smiled brightly in happiness and excitement and thanked Liza for the gift as the coins clinked onto the counter, and the barkeep also cracks a smile and puts the first bottle on the counter for Liza while reaching down and grabbing another bottle, placing it with the first. He swept up the coins while saying, "Thank you for the business girls. Enjoy the experience, and Ill be here if you need anything else."

"Right! T-thanks again Liz!" Lex giggled slightly as well in excitement as she took up her own bottle, tapped it against Liza's and downed it at the same time as Liza! Instantly, and with some pleasure, both of them suddenly moaned and the transformation started for the both of them. They could feel their body shifting, changing, as they both grew slightly, their facial features about the only thing that stayed the same. Their fox and cat ears tuning into cow ears, with the same thing happening to their tails till they were long and slender with short fur covering them and long silky hair coming out of the tip! Liza felt her breasts grow slightly, but Lexie's change in this department was much more dramatic! Large and pillowy breasts grew from her previous flat chest! Lexie's hair grew out slightly, changing in color from her light blue to a spotted black and white! Not only did their body's change, but the Milk somehow changed their clothing as well to fit into their new cow nature.

[Feel free to describe Cow Liza's new appearance the potion induces! :D ]
Her dress somehow turned from fluffy and frilly into an equally cute black and white sweater with a cute pair of short-shorts just covering her booty! There was even a familair bulge in them, though to thanks to Liza's expirence with her pet trap, she could tell it looked even smaller than usual! The thin and black choker she had worn before had turned into thick leather collar with a cow's bell attached to it! "O-oh by the gods Liza! Look at me! I-I-I have breasts!" Lexie jumped up and down in place in excitement for a few seconds, causing her tits to bounce up and down lewdly and her bell to ring loudly! It took her a few seconds to realize what that was doing to her new additions and stopped while blushing in a mix of excitement and embarrassment! Her hands went up and cupped her tits, moaning quietly at the unfamiliar and sensitive pleasure she felt just from the touch! She was sucked into her own world and hadn't noticed the amount of attention she was drawing to the duo of Cow-kin with her declarations and movements. A good portions of the bar were examining the two, and Liza got the feeling she should move the both of them out of the room before something happened!

[Liza got a Nat 1 on Fort save]
Unknowing to Liza, something else happened in addition to her transformation. Lexie's body had easily resisted the magic hidden deep within the drink, but the corrupted magic easily found its way into the Kitsune's body, soaking down into her and sinking its hooks into her. Among other affects that didn't show themselves right away, Liza all of the sudden found herself to really enjoy this new form! She found herself really enjoying that tingling in her breasts as they grew slightly, and the feeling of her very nature changing! It felt good to be changed!

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
Elysabeth.jpg ; Location: The Bull's Horn; Tag: Alex; Mood: unsure;

Liza had tipped back the glass of milk. Downing the sweet, slightly pungent drink in one swallow. She'd expected there to be a hint of alcohol, but she didn't detect any, no it was rich and creamy, going down smooth. Finding its way into her stomach and beginning to roil around. Liza's body heated up suddenly, the transformation beginning in earnest. The first thing to go was her pointed vulpine ears, flattening and smoothing, growing white in large blotches until they finally folded down. From there her hair shifty and turned, growing lighter from the dark black, toward her blond Mahou hair, but taking on a light strawberry tint. By this point her breasts had started to grow as well, going form her modest C cup breasts towards hefty F's. The tingling and rubbing of her nipples on the tight fabric making her blush and moan as the transformation continued. The final major change was her tail, which had grown significantly less fluffy, a short white fur coating a tail that ended with a bushy black tip. Her mind was spinning by this transformation, it felt so nice... so good, she'd been hesitant, but now she could feel a moistness in her lower lips, excitement on her breath. She loved the feeling of being transformed into a docile cow slut.
Her clothes had finished changing as well. Super short-cropped shorts, a loose shirt tied behind her neck... and her hair tied back into a pony-tail. She looked more like a farmhand than a milk cow... "V-very cute" Liza panted, trying to collect her thoughts, they were so scrambled and hazy right now, was there something more in that milk after all. 'Of course not don't be silly,' she giggled to herself. 'You just really love being me, nice and cute cow, breasts full of milk,' the voice was hers... it was in her head.... but something wasn't right. 'Come on let's have fun being a cow, we can worry about silly fox stuff later ~<3' That wasn't right, she was a kitsune... her hands slowly moved up towards her head, grabbing her flat ears, they were soft and pliable more like leather then her vulpine ears. Next, she found her tail, slender, and dexterous... 'See, your me, a cute cow-girl. Now let's have some fun, mkay?'
Liza broke from her self inspective stupor much quicker than Alex. "You make a really cute girl Alex~!" She grabbed her fellow cow-girl by the hand and gave her a soft squeeze. "Wanna have some cow-girl fun?" By this point, she could feel the moisture pooling against her underwear. 'I really came just from turning into a cow-girl.' The smile on her face got wider, adding a bit of sinister edge to it. Cow's had two purposes in life after all. Getting milked and getting fucked, "Wanna see what's in the barn-yard? Seems like you've attracted a few friends as well," Liza smiled at the patrons all eyeing them. Lex might get to enjoy his girl equipment a bit sooner, depending on his reaction.
(OOC Note: I did two will saves. First was to have her addiction manifest overtop of her. The second was to resist its influence, which she failed. Cow-liza is in charge, though reigned in a bit)

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score
As Liza reveled in her orgasm inducing transformation, she could feel the crest heating up once more at the submission Fox Lisa was showing t Alex Cow-girl.jpg he new and slutty Cow Liza. That heat seemed to resonate with some small part of the energy that was now soaked into her, growing stronger thanks to that corruption! In addition to the sheer pleasure of being transformed, Liza felt all warm and cozy inside, relaxed thanks to that heat radiating through out her. Now that the transformation had finished, both Liza and Lexie started to feel their breasts grow slightly heavier, Cow Liza recognizing the feeling for milk being produced in her udders! Even if Lexie's own transformation wasnt as pleasurable, Liza could still spot the bulge of Lexie's hard clitty pushing against its tight restraints!

Lexie was still cupping her new breasts, shuddering as she lightly touched the heavy sacks of milk, when Liza responded to her. An uncontrolled giggle escaped from Lexie at Liza's praise. "Even i-if its temporary, it feels like a dream come true!" Her cute cow tail was swaying back in forth in excitement as she spoke. She grabbed onto to Liza's offered hand with both of her own, holding it between them as she asked, "Cow-girl fun?" with a cute tilt of her cow spotted head. Liza could feel herself continuing to leak more juices form her snatch as she realized that she had just cummed. It was making an even bigger mess in her panties and might start spilling down her inner thighs if she didn't do anything about it. "T-the B-B-Barn?! L-Liz w-what about dancing? I-I don't think I would be comfortable going in there..." Lexie clutched the bottom of her oversized cow-patterned sweater in nervousness. Liza's own smile towards the patrons got quite a few interested smiles back, if she asked them go to with her she would get quite a few partners to go with into The Barn.

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
; Location: The Bull's Horn; Tag: Alex; Mood: horny and milky;

Liza could hardly stop herself, her mind just soaking in so much enjoyment all from such a simple change, her breasts tingling and aching so badly, she was sure that if someone grabbed her, and tried to squeeze some milk out she'd lose her mind. But for now, it seemed that most of the patrons were happy to gawk at the newest cow-girls. "Oh ya, we can have lots of fun like this," She winked at Alex. She was acting differently from before, but she'd been trying to keep up her eager earnestness, not letting herself devolve fully into a mindless slut, she was better then that after all, even if she could feel the soothing pulse of her tummy telling her that she was doing a wonderful job being a cowgirl.
"Dancing eh?" She glanced over at the floor, most of the patrons there seemed to be the timid type the sort that hadn't experienced, the wonder of the milk of the gods. "If you don't wanna go I can't make you, I just thought it might be fun since we already drank the special brew," She stuck her tongue out, grabbing Lex and pulling him forward, letting their massive knockers squish up against each other. Anyone to Liza's side would get quiet the eye full of her soft flesh spilling out over the sides of her top. Though she let her cow-futa friend go, instead of pulling him towards the dance floor, her thighs glistening with something that was definitely sweat, for sure. "Let's dance!~<3" She giggled. Leading Lex if he wasn't quick to take a lead in their dance.
She'd been dancing on several occasions before, ballroom dancing back when she was young, but this wasn't even her first time to a club, as she and Julia had gone a hand full of times before, though there she had found her body easily moved, accentuating the movements of her hips and tail. Now her body seemed more top-heavy, many of her moves making ample use of her milkiest assets. Maybe attracting the attention of a few of the patrons.

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Even as she tried her best to not give in to these slutty thoughts in the back of her mind, Liza just could not fully ignore them! Sweet whispers told her how good it would be to be sluttier, to submit like she was back in Shawn's service once again! They were ignoreable if Fox Liza manged to struggle enough to fight the temptation off, and so far, Alex Cow-girl.jpg she was doing an admirable job of doing so, managing to stop herself from dragging Alex over to the orgy of The Barn!

Lexie blushed and squirmed in place before saying, "M-maybe... maybe in the future..." Her voice got quieter and Lisa could just make out what her fellow cow-girl had muttered!~ "B-b-but not today..." Lexie leaned into the hug, and as she did so, both cow-girls lightly moaned as their breasts squished together. The room was already hot from the amount of moving bodies their were inside of it, which had Lisa sweating very lightly, and she felt her breasts grow slightly moister as her breasts were squished. It was totally sweat, maybe... possibly... Alex slightly recoiled from the hug, his face totally red and he was huffing slightly. "I-I... T-that... Is it s-supposed to feel that good?"

~~

Lisa lead the two of them over to the crowed section of the dance floor, her inner thighs slowly being flooded with more fluids that was 'defiantly sweat' as they walked over. She weaved through the crowed, leading Lexie by her hand till she arrived in the middle of the swarm of dancing clubbers! It was pretty packed, but still had enough room for Liza and Lexie to get their groove on, as long as they were fine with being so close to everyone else...

Lexie's dancing was modest and clumsy compared to Liza's thanks to her reserved nature and new and heavy additions that was throwing her sense of balance off slightly! They started to loose themselves in the movements, enjoying the dancing with Lexie smiling broadly, enjoying both her transformed body and having fun with Liza. Over a couple of minutes Cow Liza could swear the crowd had gotten even more packed, after all, that was the only reason the surrounding people had gotten even closer to them right? A stray hand brushed against her now padded and fat ass. Oh that was normal with how close everyone was... Another hand brushed against her, then someone squeezed her ass! Another daring hand reached out, a different one as this one was even larger, and copped a feel on her huge milk tanks! At the same time Liza could see Lexie was getting slightly felt up as well by the crowd, but being as timid as she was, Lexie was timidly frozen trying to ignore it while moaning and shivering. Uncomfortable yet her body was betraying her and making it feel good!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
; Location: The Bull's Horn; Tag: Alex; Mood: horny and milky;

Liza smiled and tossed her long strawberry hair to the side. "It's ok, we can go when you're ready," She gave Lexie's hair a nice firm pat. SHe was pretty cute after all, just seeing the adorable little cow, so timid and frightful, it filled Liza with so many feelings... some she liked, some that at least part of her rejected, but seeing the way that the milk had made Lex so happy, if filled her with joy. "Mm, mmh," Liza giggled, "Of course it feels good, having nice big milk tanks like there, why wouldn't it feel good?" She giggled adding a soft brush against Lex's chest, not wanting to over stimulate herim.
As the two began dancing Liza found herself more and more lost in the music, almost in a trance as she swung and swayed her nice big breasts around. She knew Lexie wasn't getting as into it, but she assumed it would come with time and practice. When she felt the hands starting to touch her, fondle her... she didn't fight it, she welcomed it, loving all the attention her cow-sona was getting on her first night. This club was a sexual on at heart, so this is what they should expect... Showing off their bodies for all the patrons, making them feel nice... even Lexie was getting aroused from some of the nice gropings....
When one of the dancers grabbed her jugs, she moaned a little bit, "Mmmm, every cows prized possession," She giggled, keeping up the dancing, unsure where the one who touched her was, but it's not like it really mattered.