What's new

The Adventures of one foxxy Mahou Shoujo - IC

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"I-I had suspicions, b-but never thought she would confess to me this soon." Julia was still boiling red from a concoction of emotions like embarrassment, excitement, and a bit of shock! "Shes the f-first to ever seem to think romantically about me!" There was some excitement in her voice. When you grabbed her hand, she squeezed your hand and didn't seem like she was going to let go anytime soon, using you as both emotional and physical support as she tried to process what she had just heard from Grace. "You think I'm popular? I mean I don't really need to make anymore friends since you, Alex, and I guess Grace now are already such good friends." Julia started to calm down slowly, her blush decreasing, and she stopped stuttering, while also misunderstanding exactly what you meant with your comment. She looked at your bright smile you were giving her and gave back a more naive smile, that shined in its own way. You couldn't help but think of it as innocent especially with what you were about to tell her! You could see her nose twitching slightly as her nose picked up the sweet, intoxicating smell of sex that still clung to you. Perhaps it was her instincts reacting to it, or she finally noticed how close you had shifted next to her, but her cheeks colored a sweet red.

Julia froze once you also confessed to her. She looked at you with wide eyes, and asked "Y-y-you like me? Like Romantically?" Her hand continued to hold yours, squeezing your own even harder, while her free hand starts to fan her face rapidly, and you could see Julia's blonde colored tail start to wag fast behind her! In Julia's mind, she had never thought as you romantically, rather just as a friend, and if she ever had, she just dropped the thought since she was sure you only thought of her as just a friend. But now that you had confessed your feelings for her and she thought about it, it was like a door opened in her mind and she now saw you as not just a friend, but also a romantic option! "Y-you really like me like that?" Julia asked absentmindedly again while her brain seemed to be processing the new information. Then all at once, a blush slightly deeper than the one Grace's confession managed to draw out appeared on Julia's face! "Yes! B-by the goddess yes!" Julia hugged you suddenly, bringing you two even closer! She then pulled away slightly and you two were face to face. You couldn't help but notice how beautiful and soft her lips look so up close. "Does this mean we are d-dating?" Julia asked in a soft voice.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24018 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:
Core States: HP (36/36); AC 12; CMD 18; Init: +2; Fort: +5; Ref: +3; Will: +3
Mahou Rounds: 14/14

'She is so cute!' Elysabeth thought to herself as she watched Julia floundering about unable to process just what to do with what Grace had done, nor the hint Liza had just given. Looking over the blond Kitsune's body she couldn't help but feel a few tingles, the girls small breasts, hew smooth dexterous hands, her full red lips. This was the girl of her dream, one she had grown up with from before either of them could remember. The bonds they had formed where not to be taken lightly.

"Yes," Liza smiled simply, "We've had enough fights that we know each other well. You've turned into quite the cutie right before my eyes. I like you romantically, emotionally, and sexually." Elysabeth kept up her soft smile the whole time as she watched her adorable friend turn bright red. "Yes, I can say it anyway you want, but I love you Julia. I've wanted us to be together for a long time, and this was the kick in the pants I needed to finally say it!" She reached out to Julia giving her a hug, pressing the girl tightly against her chest. The cloth of her house rob rubbing against her soar nipples, reminding her once more of the missing nipple rings. "You're my girlfriend now," She wrapped an arm around Julia's back, pulling her forward as she met the girls soft lips.

[We are retconning the rest of this scene to have not happened. Liza kissed Julia and that's it for now :3]

Liza had pulled both girls to there feet, softly chewing on Julia's full lips before dipping her down, and pulling back up. She broke the kiss after a few seconds and smiled again. "You want to move this to the bedroom," She asked gently insisting if Julia was hesitant. Now relocated to Liza's bed room, immediately began kissing Julia once more. There lips locked in an warm dance, as Liza slips on hand to Julia's soft breast, gently kneading the girls firm flesh, taking a moment to pinch the nipple. Her other hand rested on the small of Julia's back, making sure the girl didn't pull to far away from her.

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

As you continue to declare the depths of your love for Julia and hug her warm body close, you can tell her blush deepens but not from shock, or embarrassment... well maybe a little bit of embarrassment, but you know that its happiness that's lighting up your childhood friend's face. "I-I never really gave it any thought before, I thought you just thought of me as your best friend and that's it, b-but when I think about you being my girl friend..." Julia looks down for a moment, and then looks back up, smiling and her eyes watery. "My heart beats really fast! I-I think I like you too Liza." And with that, you both lean in for a kiss after officially becoming girlfriends! Julia's soft lips press against your own as she clumsily tries to return the kiss with equal passion!

Julia lets out an innocent moan into your mouth as you pull away, softly biting on her lower lip, following you to stand up. Julia looked a little dazed and her eyes were glazed over after you broke the kiss, still lost in the pleasure of losing her first kiss to Liza. Julia kind of shifted shyly at Liza's invitation to continue this in the bed room, but with a little bit of gentle insisting, Julia willingly went along with you!

Once inside, Julia was more ready for the kiss this time, locking yours in an loving dance. Her eyes were closed as she makes out with you, leaning into the kiss. Once again a muffled moan is released from Julia as your fingers twist and play with her nipple! One of her hands goes to your own, and pulls it down to the hem of her shirt and then under it, letting you knead the bare and soft flesh of her breast! Her other arm is lazily embracing your neck while your own was pulling her closer at the small of her back. Julia's body seems to have gone soft under your touch, and you get the feeling that she would submit to your touch and let you do what ever you wanted right now. You both seem to have wandered over to your bed, and now stand at the base of it, kissing! It would be so easy to push her down onto it right now...

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24151 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

With both girls getting acclimate to the affections of each other, Liza decided it was time to press a little further. She slipped a hand under the hem of Julia's skirt, rubbing the base of the girls tails lovingly, before her hand wondered further south, running over each of Julia's smooth firm cheeks. With a gentle push, Liza pressed Julia against her thigh, feeling the warm need of her girlfriend. Now with cocked head, she pressed down on Julia's lips, assaulting her from two directions at once!

Suddenly Liza tumbled them both into bed, breaking there kiss, and letting them both gather some air. Now laying on top she slowly worked the blonds top off, taking a moment to admire the cute girl looking back and her longingly. She laid down on the bed next to Julia's weaving her soft legs int a tangle with the other girl, pulling her into another soft kiss well lightly playing with the girls exposed nipple. "I've dreampt about this for years," Liza admitted breaking there kiss. She curled her fluffy tail around them both, binding them in the silken fur. "Getting to share a bed with you..." She smiled and pressed there lips together again.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

"L-Liza..." Julia softly moaned in a lovely voice as your hand slipped up into her skirt and then to the base of her tail. You could feel her soft tail twitching and wagging furiously as you rubbed the base of it! "Ahhhn...That feels so good~ Liza..." She looks into your eyes, her eyes shining with joy and excitement. One of her arms continued to hang around your neck, holding you close, while the other followed your lead, trailing down your back and giving you some of your own lovingly rubs at the base of your tail! Though as your hand trailed further down Julia's ass, giving both of her cheeks some attention, Julia's grip on your tail grows slack as shes absorbed in your attentions. As you gently grind your thigh against Julia's mound, its overflowing juices start to run down your bare thigh and extracted even more moans from Julia's pretty lips, yet you sealed those delicious lips once more soon enough! Julia's response was weak as she was attacked from two different ways, allowing you to rule the kiss!

As you both tumble backwards onto the bed and the kiss breaks, Julia lets out an 'Eeep' as she hits the bed with you on top of her! "By the goddess, your so beautiful Liza..." Julia stared up at you, giving you a smile as you started to work her shirt off of her, which she helped with! Now topless, Julia's pale, soft orbs were now free before your eyes, and when you touched them to play with one of her nipples, your fingers easily sunk into the soft and smooth breasts! "I'm sorry I didnt notice and it took you confessing to my face for me to know how you felt. We could have done this years ago..." She kissed you back shyly, giving you a long peck on the lips. Julia's tail rapped around your own and followed your lead, leaving you both wrapped in a yin and yang set of twirling tails, one raven black and the other golden blond. With your legs now rapped around each other, one of Julia's thighs ended up in between your legs... Taking a page from your own book, Julia lightly ground her thigh against your mound, while returning the kiss, wanting you to feel that same pleasure as well! Julia's skirt was easy to just flip up revealing her pink panties underneath, while her top was already off. Her nipples stood hard at attention, just begging for a mouth to suck and play with them or for a hand to pinch and play with them!

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24205 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

With Julia and Liza both tumbled into bed Liza made short work of lovingly kissing Julia well running her hands over the soft smooth skin of her lover. She smiled well Julia wrapped there tails together. It was lovely, perfect, helping the thoughts of Shawn and his training slowly fade away well she focused on the gentle sarine love that Julia offered her. Hastily she tossed off the top revealing her delicate C cup breasts, each capped with a erect pink nipples. She leaned forward, taking over control once more form Julia, squishing there breasts together tightly well she started chewing lightly on her lovers upper lip. With the girl in her sway she deftly pulled down on there bottoms, letting Julia feel the soft fabric of Liza's white panties against he thighs. With both girls twisting themselves further and further together Liza reached a hand down, inserting it inside of Julia's panties and running it around the lip of her pussy.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

It was like every caress of your fingers over Julia's delicate skin earned you a sweet moan from your girlfriend. They helped to wash away the taint infused into your mind by Shawn and Volk, yet even being with your loving girlfriend had limited effects. You knew deep down that it would take a long time for the taint to leave you, and that was if you avoided any new training. It was like a new personality, a new Liza had been born inside you…

As you toss off your top, Julia smiles and her eyes light up in appreciation. You had both seen each other naked at multiple points in your lives, yet this was the first time Julia was able to appreciate your body in a sexual way. Once pressed together, Julia couldn't stop herself from grinding her hard nipples against yours in needy desire for you. She submitted to you once again, letting you control the tempo and nibble on her lip! Feeling your mound beneath the soft fabric of your panties, Julia once again started to grind her thigh against your pussy, causing your juices to start to wet your panties, and then Julia's thigh shortly after! Once your hand wandered down into Julia's pink panties, she moans into your ear. "Goddess, I need you Liza. Please, my folds are burning..." Her hips bucked against your hand, begging you to do something to relieve her of her need for your touch! You could notice her flower was already drooling its nectar onto your hand as you moved to rub her pussy.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24251 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Liza was a little surprised at how willing Julia was to go along with all of this. Growing up none of them had shown much interest in sexual things, much less each other. In a way she wished she had brought this up years ago rather then waiting until just now. Her ears flicked a little as Julia whispered her needs. With a sudden jerk, Liza pulled up pressing her lips to Julia's well inserting two fingers into the folds of her lover. Carefully she ran her fingers around the drooling walls of Julia's honey pot. She was a little unsure, but just imagining what she might like helped a bit. There mouths all the while where locked in a passionate kiss, Liza taking slow steady breaths, through Julia. Her hands kept wandering along Julia's butt, and paying loving attention to the base of Julia's tail.

She kept at this loving until Julia reached her first climax, Liza playfully nipped at her ears well pulling away. She took her honey coated fingers and suckled on each of them, savoring the flavor of her lover well giving a warm look at the panting mess that was Julia. "Well, what did you think?" She finish the salty treat before wrapping her arms and tail around her friend.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Julia moaned, hard into Liza's mouth as she finally felt her Lover's fingers push into her folds and relieve some of the heat coming from her womb, the need to feel the touch of her girlfriend! As soon as Liza's fingers enter Julia's folds, they are almost immediately pressed down upon in a vice like grip as the walls of her pussy spasm in a mini orgasm! Just the insertion alone of Liza's fingers was enough to send the sexually inexperienced Julia over the edge! A loud moan escaped from Julia, but it was muffled slightly by the kiss you two were currently in and her body rocked briefly in ecstasy! Julia clearly still needed even more of your attentions as she had yet to experience a truly mind numbing orgasm.

Liza continued to finger Julia while locking her in a kiss, bringing her slowly back towards the edge, and with a bit of attention to the base of her tail, Julia was sent over the actual edge this time! An even louder moan than the first escaped while with both of their tails closely entwined, Liza could feel every single erratic twitch of Julia's tail as it tried to wag furiously yet it was already tied to Liza's. When she finally came down from her climax, she watches in dazed bliss as Liza licks and sucks her finger clean of Julia's juices. IF it was possible for Julia to blush even more, she probably would have at the sight! "T-That was amzaing~ I... I love you Liza" Julia's mismatched eyes stared into Liza's as she declared her love. She moves around until she is resting her head on Liza's breast, hugging Liza while starting to calm down from her orgasm, letting waves of exhaustion flow over her. "Liza...I want to take a nap like this. Can you stay with me?" Julia asks in a slightly tired voice, her head still resting atop your breast and heart. "Afterwards we need to invite Alex over and tell him the good news. I hope he's still not out searching and is resting right now..."

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24355 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Liza looked on with a calm and paeceful look as she Juila bathed in the after glow. A slight smile faded in as she gently stroked Julia's hair, the silky gold strands felling wondeful as they flowed between her fingers. "Of course I'll stay with you, I love you and don't want you to leave me ever again," She kissed Julia on the forhead, taking the opertunity to gently rub the fox girls blond ear. She wrapped her arms tenderly around Julia's waist and lifted her enough so that her own satten tail could curl around Julia's leg well they slept. The heavenly feeling of drifting off next to her love settled in. She looked in Julia's mismatched eyes, both sets growing heavy. In the moments just before sleep Liza could hear a voice tickle her ears, 'You both will make lovely pet brides for your true master...' The voice was faint and Liza didn't even have time to think about the meaning before drifting off into the wonderful embrace of sleep.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Julia returned Liza's smiles, smiling softly up at Liza as she gently petted her head. She moans quietly as Liza's fingers pet her sensitive blonde triangles on her head. Julia's arms also wrap around Liza's back and her tail brushes against Liza's thighs as it sits between her thighs, and you both drift off into sleep, the scent of sex still staining the air they breath, taking their dreams into a more lewd direction. Though neither of the two lovers could remember exactly what they dreamed about, there was definitely some arousal between both of them when they awoke! Liza's biological clock guessed she had only been asleep for a max of two hours, a short nap. Julia had snuggled her head in between Liza's breasts as she had slept and as she awoke, she sighed and snuggled further Liza's breasts. "Liza, I dont want to get up, but we should..." Julia kissed Liza's breasts a few times, her soft lips brushing against Liza's breasts. Then she pushed herself up with her hands, and blushed as she gave Liza a kiss on the lips. "Come on, lets get up. It was a very... very nice nap, but we need to invite Alex over and get other things done." Julia slides off the bed, her tail brushing against your cheek as she stands, her head turns back towards Liza with a cheeky grin.

Julia fixes her attire while standing at the base of the bed, before saying. "I'll go and find Alex and let him know your finally back, and invite him over for dinner. Make sure to keep the door locked until I get back this time!" Julia walks to the door of the room walking into the hall way before pausing. She turns back to Liza, blushing once again while saying, "Love you." Julia hurries off, leaving Liza either in bed to laze about until she got back or up and about doing things around the house. Either way, only about twenty minutes since Julia left Liza alone once again, her nipples started to hurt, light pangs of pain spreading from them! It wasn't serious at all, rather at the level of inconvenience, but that voice she heard in her head sometimes spoke up. 'Just put the rings back on. They look amazing on you, they belong there, hanging from your nipples!'

Liza could ignore it, and it would eventually go away, but it still left your nipples hard and tingling, eager for any attention!

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24432 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

All of Elysabeth's dreams where a jumbled mess. She couldn't pick out any specific aspect other then they made her feel good. Some where light and peaceful, some where dark and filled with twisted lusts. She awoke with Julia nestled between her breasts. With a bright smile she brushed Julia's hair, softly moaning as Julia kissed each of her sensitive nipples. "That feels so good," She sighed, pulling Julia's head into the kiss. She made sure to lock there lips for at least thirty seconds. Running her fingers through Julia's tails, well rubbing the base playfully. She wanted more. She needed more. Julia broke the kiss, saying they needed to get Alex. "R... Right" Liza agreed looking at Julia supple butt as she stood up. 'I just want to pin that cutie to the bed and fuck her all day...' Liza thought darkly as she tossed Julia's top up to her. "I'll make sure to stay safe this time, but hurry back, I'll miss you!" She giggled hiding her lust.

[End sexy retcon]

Almost thirty minutes passed and Liza's lust wasn't going away. They had already turned from thoughts of her love, to thought of how good it felt being a slave, how wrong that was. She opened the drawer looking once more at the collar, outfit and rings. She took them out laying them on the bed and positioning herself in front of her mirror. She stripped fully, her hard, pierced nipples where bright red, crying to be marked. First came the collar, "I am a pet" She repeated fastening it around her neck. Next, the rings. She carefully threaded each back through her nipples. "I am a slave." A wash of pleasure ran over her, she wanted to touch herself, to pull the rings and cum. Cum all her freedom away, but not yet, she wasn't done. Finally she put on her slave dress, "I am a whore" She giggled to herself. She flopped down on the bed, one hand went to her nipple, pulling and twisting on her slave rings, the other to her snatch, rubbing the silken cloth covering her honey pot. "Yes master! I'm still your slutty little pet!" She moaned imagining Shawn in the place of her hands. "I'll be your mahou slave, just let me cum master!" Warmth seeped into her dress, her body overflowing at last. She moaned, rubbed herself all over, as feeling continued to wash over her.

A short while later, she had cleaned up and was taking off the trinkets of her roll play. The dress had been cleaned but it smelled strongly of her lust, in a way she was ok with that. The collar came off easy enough, but as she reached to undo the nipple rings... she gently tugged, and twisted, 'I am masters slave...' she thought dimly. Leaving them in as she got ready of Alex and Julia to return.

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Sleepy Julia was at Liza's total mercy as she was kissed, easily dominated as she was too sleepy to properly fight for control of the kiss! Her entire body shivered in pleasure as Liza touched and petted the base of Julia's tail. When Julia finally broke the kiss, she was left looking absolutely adorable as she panted and looked up at Liza with bleary eyes. When she finally gathered enough of her own willpower to get up and turned to get dressed, and Liza stared at her cute butt, Julia's tail wagged in an almost hypnotic manner, her elation very evident through the movements. She never was able to hide her emotions very well with her tail broadcasting them for all to see. "I'll try my best to find Alex as soon as I can and bring him back! I-I'll miss you as well!" A cute blush spread across Julia's face as the both of them were all lovey dovey with each other! Right before she left though, when she turned back to tell Liza that she loved her once more, she also added, "Y-you know, I think we are going to need a bigger bed. M-maybe we can sell one of the others..." With the two of them now being girlfriends Julia wanted to share a bed between the both of them from now on!

With each slave piece Liza put on, a flood of excitement and pleasure wiped away any doubts she was having about putting on her collar and other items! And with her collar, piercings, and slave dress on, a sense of rightness fell over her. This was what she should be wearing all the time, for she was truly a Pet, Slave, and Whore! As Liza flopped back down onto her bed, and started to masturbate, moaning for Shawn, her Slave imagination going wild, a thought forced its way into her mind. She oh so dearly wished he was inside her once again, fucking his pet slave, teasing her and making her cum her mind away! But most importantly, some part of Liza wished to feel his seed flooding her womb once more, for it to take root in her fertile fields and reward her with the fruits of being such a good and naughty Pet for her Master!

Once she had cummed and stopped her 'roleplay', cleaning up after her self, her fun had left a hunger in her. She couldn't wait till she could indulge in this forbidden fruit once more, to merely play at being Shawn's once more. Yet unknowing to her, this hunger would grow each time she indulged it! Who knows, maybe she would eventually give up her freedom all on her own someday?

It was almost another hour later that a Julia returned, opening the door with her key and entering with a certain feminine boy! Liza had moved into the living room by this point, sitting down and relaxing while waiting for her childhood friends to show up.
"Liza! You're really back!" As soon as Alex enters the house, he spots Liza and jumps at her, giving her a hug! Blushing cutely because he didn't often initiate hugs with Liza, Alex looks Liza up and down, seemingly looking to make sure she was actually ok. "Julia said you were back and that you were ok, but... I'm just really glad your back! I was so worried!" Liza could practically feel the relief wafting off of Alex as he pulled her close again. He didn't usually rapid fire his words like he had been. Thats when Julia came and joined in, wrapping an arm around both Alex and Liza and pulling them into a group hug. "Everythings alright now. We are all here now!" Julia held both of her friends close for a little while before stepping back and saying "Im going to go fix us all a snack real quick." She gave Liza a smile, and entered the kitchen, leaving Liza and Alex alone in the living room.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24488 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Elysabeth wouldn't soon forget the pleasure of being a pet, of being a slave. She still knew better than to throw herself into Shawns arms. But the temptation had firmly cemented itself in her mind. She wondered how she was going to explain the nipple rings to Julia, or for that matter the tattoo on her tummy, but for now she decided it was best not to dwell on such things!

"Lex!" She greeted the duo happily, embracing Alex as he gave her a running hug. She smiled and ran a hand though the boys delicate hair, as he nuzzled into her. She had grown up with both of them. She always thought of Alex as a little brother, a very cute little brother who might make a better sister at times. "I'll try not to run off like that again, sorry to worry you both!" Elysabeth smiled as Julia joined in the group hug. The three mahou held themselves together for a long moment before breaking off. It dawned on Liza that she should probably tell Alex about her and Julia now. Her tail waved about as she looked between the two of them. In an instant the moment passed as Julia ran off to the kitchen to make some snacks.

"Actually, I'm glad you came over. Before this whole mess I had gotten a surprise for you," She giggled, now alone with Alex. Her smile was a touch mischievous as she moved to run her fingers though Alex's hair again. He had it tied up, making him look pasably male with his current clothing, but Liza had some different ideas for her childhood dress-up doll. "I think that a little game of dress-up might be in order? After Julia gets some snacks though, we have some other things to talk about." She teased.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Alex seemed to melt into the embrace as Liza ran her finger through his soft and silky hair. His pony tail was held together with a light blue bow, one Liza had once picked out for him when they were younger and he had kept using since then. The little pale blue triangle on his head, which were the same color as the rest of his hair, twitched in pleasure at Liza's touch! A slightly deeper pink color spreads across Alex's cheeks as your fingers continue to run through his hair. "I-I'm just really glad your back and safe." Alex repeats himself as Liza apologizes, content in the embrace between them all.

As Alex hears Liza says she has a surprise for him while continuing to pet him, its quite easy to see his pale blue furred cat tail curl in anticipation and pleasure. His eyes that had become half lidded from pleasure open wider as well. "What is it?" Excitement in his voice as he looks up to Liza, and when he hears its time for another session of their dress up time, Alex blushes an even deeper pink than before out of embarrassment and excitement! A thought crosses Liza's mind at the sight. 'No, it wouldn't do. She would have to teach Lex that there was no reason to be embarrassed. Being girly suited him too much!' "I-I cant wait!" Alex shyly says, his voice aflutter.

Julia would probably be a couple more minutes before she would come back with the snacks. Liza could see her in her cute pink apron moving about and cutting things. Julia eventually reentered the living room with a bowl of freshly cut fruits and a small bowl with some candies in it. "Sorry for the wait! Got some snacks for us to munch on for a while." She moves to the couch that was nearby to both Liza and Alex, and sets the bowls on a small and low table sitting in front of the couch. The couch is big enough to easily fit all three of you, and it had done so many times in the past. Liza brought it from her parents house, and had used it as an excuse to snuggle with Julia when ever they sat together! Julia sat at the far right and patted the couch for the other two to come join her, grabbing a sliced apple to nibble on.

Attachments

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24562 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Seeing the boy blush and be so bashful at the though to dressing up was a bit of the fun of there time together. Really it she was more surprised he still found it embarrassing since they had been doing it for such a long time. She wished he would just embrace his femininity more, he maid a much cuter girl then a boy. She would have to be a bit more diligent in teaching him that from now on. Already she started thinking of ways to train the cute cat into being more devoted to his feminine side.

Liza of course sat down right in the middle with Julia on the right and Alex taking the left. Taking one of the apple slices Liza smiled, things had already gone more or less back to normal. "I guess the first think we should talk about. Julia and I started dating today." She smiled looking toward Alex to see his reaction, casually leaning on Julia as she did so.

OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

As Liza leaned her head onto Julia's shoulder, Julia tilted her head slightly so she was resting her head atop Liza's. Meanwhile Alex froze for a second in surprise but then a smile that practically radiates happiness crosses his face. "Congratulations to both of you! Im so happy to hear that you two finally got together! It took alot longer than I thought it would." Alex reaches over and gives both of his friends a hug and Julia takes Liza's hand in her own, threading her fingers in between Liza's own. Alex had watched both his friends grow up, and eventually it grew obvious to him that (with a little hinting from Liza in the past) Liza had actively wished to grow even closer to Julia and Julia had feelings budding for Liza that even she wasn't aware of at the time! He had enjoyed watching there relationship from the sidelines, routing for them in his heart, like a good little brother! "Its so exciting that we are really doing this, that this isn't a dream." Julia adds in with a dreamy smile, clearly once again slightly overwhelmed with emotions.

As the three sat there talking, the snacks Julia brought out rapidly disappeared as each of them almost absentmindedly ate as they grew absorbed in their talks. A familiar aura spread through the room, they were family to each other! Eventually when Julia reached in to grab another orange slice, her hand only finds an empty bowl. "Ah, would you look at that. Ill clean up if you two want to go ahead and start without me." Julia playfully winks at Alex. She enjoyed watching Liza dress up Alex and him enjoying being so feminine, though she was perfectly fine with Liza being the one to dress Alex, as she seemed to enjoy it so much. Alex once again blushes and looks at Liza expectantly while Julia throws and scraps into the bowls and take them off to the kitchen to clean up.

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24617 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

With a clap of her hands Liza rose to her feet. Her tail was swishing back and forthe at a rapid pace, tickling Alex for only a moment before it's owner pranced off into her bedroom. THe soft call of, "Be right back~" following her departure. Several minutes passed with no sign of the the laeder mahou. It wasn't untli Alex thought about going to check on her that she returned. Smile briming from ear to ear as she heald a navy blue one piece dress, accented with black. It was frilly and lovly, not garish but somthing that might fit the playful cross dresser perfectly.

She handed him the dress carfully, her hands brushing over his as she did. "I went shopping last week and saw this and I had to buy it. Just thinking about you wearing it got my heart racing!" Liza's ears and tail did as much talking as she did. "I know you usually get my hand me downs, but this was special ok? I hope you like it!"

Last edited:
OP
theguy09

theguy09

Reputation score

Alex shivered in pleasure as he felt Liza's fluffy tail tickle his face."I-I'll be waiting!" He called out with a quiver of excitement in his voice as Liza turned and started to walk away towards her room. Alex sat alone in the living room, and after only a minute of just waiting he started to shift in place from excited anticipation for what was to come. He had always greatly enjoyed these games with Liza and Julia. It felt so right to make himself look just as cute as his best friends, as his sisters! He was about to get up to go and check up on Liza when she finally entered the room once more. The first thing Liza saw as she entered was Alex kind of freezing as his eyes made contact with the beautiful dress Liza held in her hands, he was in awe of it! When she said she had bought it just for him, there's a flash of surprise and then elation in his eyes. "Oh by the goddess, this is amazingly cute! Are you sure about this? It must have cost so much!" Even if his words had some hesitation in them, Alex's body betrayed his elation as he was already reaching out to accept the dress from Liza and to touch the soft fabric of the dress, his eyes switching between Liza and the dress now in his hands! It only took a small amount of insistence for Alex to give in and fully accept the dress as his.

Alex's own ears and tail did the same of Liza's, with his tail curled and swaying behind him and his ears twitching ever so often! "Thank you so much Liz! I absolutely love it! This has to be the best dress you have ever gotten for me!" Careful as to not ruffle the dress, Alex held it up with one hand while giving Liza a sudden hug with one arm, one of the greatest signs of appreciation for Liza's gift! "Can I use your bedroom to change? I cant wait to show you how it looks!" Almost giddy at the gift, its quiet obvious that Alex is ready to put it on as soon as he could slip into it!

Last edited:

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
24724 Elysabeth Moonstone; Location: Kitchen; Tag: Julia, Grace; Mood: Playful; Theme:

Seeing the smile on Alex's face was all the reward that Liza wanted. She had imagined it the moment she picked it out and seeing it now was so worth the wait! Her tail began swishing back and forth happily as her smile widened. She handed the frilly blue dress over and assured, "It's no problem at all, I wanted to get this for you after all, so don't worry about the cost." With Alex practically beaming, Liza once again assured, "I'm glad you like it so much! I know you get a lot of my hand me downs, so I thought you deserved a treat. After all, you're trying too look your cutest right!" She smiled and affectionately hugged Alex, being sure not to ruffle the dress. "Yes, but you know... this has some strings in the back, maybe I should help you get changed this time?" Liza asked, her body still close to Alex well she playfully pulled on him. She started to draw the two of them towards her bedroom.