Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Erin
Level 0 Trait: Magic
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.):
Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.):
Normally a quite reserved person, it's unlikely that Erin would have signed up for the EGG program at all if it weren't for the insistence of a friend of hers. Normally, she devotes almost all of her free time to her classwork and studies, which leaves her somewhat uncomfortable and softspoken in social settings. This also left her as relatively inexperienced in the bedroom, having had only a couple of partners.

A fairly intelligent person, she tends to view things in terms of puzzles to be solved, and has trouble dealing with situations where there doesn't appear to be a clear cut answer.

It was almost noon on the saturday morning when Erin arrived to the EGG building. A woman in her early twenties is waiting for her in the hallway. "Hello. You must be Erin. You're here a little late, but that doesn't matter, since we have all day. I'm Jasmin. Follow me, please." Jasmin leads Erin to a small chamber with a strange looking EGG pod and shows her how to use it.

As she settled in comfortably, a screen opened in front of her.
"Welcome to EGG beta program!" After a while, the screen flashed and showed a list of selections.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Futanari option? Y/N
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consentual Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Corruption: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Body Alteration (breast expansion, gender swap, small mutations, etc.): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Beasts (Animals and Animal-like creatures, including anthros): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): (1-5, five being very rough, 1 being very gentle.)
Additional Category? _______________?

followed by options:

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

Offensive Levels

Defensive Levels
City of Gardens(?)
Ruined City(?)
Dark Castle(?)
______(?)

Last edited:

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Name pending(Erin/Quartz)

Even though it didn't seem to be anything particularly complicated for her end, Erin pays close attention as Jasmin explains how to use the machine. Once she finishes, Erin thanks her and flashes a timid smile at the woman, before turning to climb into the strange contraption. The staff here seem nice enough.. And whoa, this thing is really comfortable. Like an old recliner that's been worn in to be just right. Erin marveled as she sank into the cushioning. Maybe they should get into the chair business as well.

As the list of options flashed onto her screen, she goes about filling them in without any pause. The conversations she had with her friend about the EGG had already covered the sorts of options that would be available, so there weren't any surprises for her there. It doesn't take long at all for her to fill it out completely.

Humans: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5 where 1 is rarely and 5 is often)
Male/Female: Y3
Female/Female: Y4
Futanari option? N
Pregnancy: N
Birthing: N
Non Consentual Sex: Y4
BDSM: Y3
Slavery: Y1
Corruption: N
Body Alteration (breast expansion, gender swap, small mutations, etc.): N
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y5
Beasts (Animals and Animal-like creatures, including anthros): Y3
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): 2

Seeing the difficulty already set to normal by default, she decides not to mess with it since it was her first time in the machine. Coming lastly to the list of levels, she almost immediately settles on the City of Gardens, purely based on it having the least generic name. With all the options set, she lays back into the soft padding and waits for the EGG to do it's thing.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Erin selects the level, everything goes black and all sensations fade away. The first sensation to appear is the tropical heat as Erin finds herself standing in a comfortable bedroom as the "memories" created by the program flood into her mind. She is just starting her job as a research assistant to Doctor Alizien who has been working on some mysterious project for some time, now. The small house next to the laboratory has been given for her to use as part of the pay. She is supposed to meet the doctor about ten minutes from now for her first real assignment.

Quartz

Reputation score

After the world around her fades and shifts to her new surroundings, Erin pauses for a moment to admire the thoroughness of the simulation. The way in which everything feels completely natural overwhelms her, and it takes her a moment to even notice the new memories. The feelings conjured by the memories are also remarkably real, to the extent that she can feel a little trepidation over being given her real assignment. "I should probably set out then, lest I wind up being late." She announces to her empty home. "At least I have plenty of time." Not needing anything in particular from her home, Erin steps outside and idly walks over to the research clinic, basking in the warm tropical sun as she goes.

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No sooner does Erin step outside than the heat hits her with full force, causing her to start sweating. Almost everything save the roads seems to be green; save the laboratory, all the buildings seem to be covered in vines offering shade and most seem to have small gardens on their roofs. The laboratory, which is but a dozen yards away, is made of dull white stone. As the wooden door turns gently inwards, Erin finds the building to be almost as cool as her own house. Walking upstairs Erin finds the doctor in her laboratory, although with the glass ceiling and all the plants around, it looks more like a greenhouse. She's examining pieces of a crystal with a microscope, apparently trying to see how they react to some fluids she also has on the table. So focused she is on her work that she fails to notice Erin coming in.

Quartz

Reputation score

By the end of her walk, the novelty of being in a tropical paradise has worn itself thin and Erin is just grateful to be free from the heat. Still maintaining her deliberate pace from before, she meanders through the lab up towards where the doctor was, while gazing up at the filtered light petering down through the glass and vines. Seeing that the doctor is apparently completely absorbed in her work, Erin clears her throat softly to draw attention to herself. "Excuse me Doctor Alizien, you wanted to see me?"

Last edited:
OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Alizien's head whips towards Erin, she can see that the woman seems to be in her early thirties and pretty, though short of beautiful. Seeing Erin she starts speaking in a cool tone: "Oh, hello Erin. I just got these last night. Apparently the silver mine has quite an infestation of Living Crystals. Fortunately for us, since I believe having one to study could really further my research. I've been led to believe that you're quite capable, so I'd like you to go and get one alive. I made the order yesterday, so the blacksmith should have a lead box ready for transporting it. Do you...object to these orders?"

Quartz

Reputation score

Erin tilts her head slightly in confusion at the pause in Alizien's question. "So you want me to go to the blacksmith, pick up the lead box, subdue a crystal in the mine, and bring it back here. I can do that. After all, these sorts of things are what you hired me for. I'll do my best to get it to you undamaged, although I suspect it will be less than cooperative. Is there anything else that you forgot to mention, or shall I go ahead and set off?"

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A slight smile appears on Alizien's face. "Very good. It's the blacksmith on Quarrystreet."

A flash of insight told Erin that the forge on quarry street was three blocks away and the mine would be two miles along the eastern road.

Quartz

Reputation score

Nodding her head at hearing the location of the blacksmith, Erin waves goodbye to the doctor and heads back downstairs and out of the lab. As she pulls open the wooden doors of the building, the wave of heat causes to have a sudden unpleasant realization. Wait.. I have to carry a box big enough to carry one of those things.. made out of lead.. two miles... Those crystals are small right? She wouldn't have sent me alone if I had to carry a big lead box two miles.. right...? Either way, the four mile walk in the heat is a discouraging prospect for her. She lets out a sigh before heading off down the street towards the smithy.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

As Erin walks towards the smithy, she can see how the city got its name; carefully tended plantlife is everywhere, and the fragrance from dozens of different flowers fills the air. The smithy is almost a shocking contrast to that, the building is made from stone like all the others, but there isn't a single plant within yards of the building. Unlike other buildings, constant smoke raises from the chimney and close to the building the heat feels even worse. The door is open and the smith, an angry looking man with bulging muscles, is hammering a piece on the anvil with a long-handled hammer, his movements easy and precise. An apprentice is near, pumping more air to keep the forge hot. The clanging is near deafening, and when the smith spots Erin, he waves his hand and continues hammering for a good while. Eventually he seems satisfied with his work and lowers the hammer, shooing the apprentice to his break.

The smith walks over to Erin. "What can I do for you, miss?"

Quartz

Reputation score

Doing her best to avoid the heat and din of the inside of the building, Erin leans against the frame of the doorway while the man finishes whatever it was he was working on. She spends the wait looking at the nearby buildings and admiring the vibrant flowers of their gardens. When the noise quiets down, she steps inside as the man comes forward to greet her.

"Doctor Alizien from the Laboratory sent me to pick up an item she had made yesterday. It's a lead box. I'm her assistant Erin."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"Nice to meet you Erin. Name's Luhhan." Luhhan lifts a bag that was lying next to the door. "Here you go. I made the walls thin as I could, but it's still rather heavy." Inside the leather bag was a cube-shaped box almost the size of her head, weighting better part of ten pounds, at least. The bag could be hung from her shoulder, but the thing was still rather unwieldy with the size and shape of the box inside it.

Quartz

Reputation score

"Well, considering it's lead, I suppose it definitely could have been worse." She replies as Luhhan hands her the bag. Due to it's size, balancing it properly proves to be tricky as she hefts it over her shoulder, but at least it wasn't also crushing her under its weight. "Thanks Luhhan, I appreciate it. Especially the thin walls part. Well then, I have a bit of a walk ahead of me so I'll let you get back to your work."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The smith nods and heads back inside. The shortest route to the eastern road leads Erin through the Garden of Rainbow, filled with flowers in all the colors of the rainbow from the purple orchids in the west to the most red roses she has ever seen in the east. It isn't a long walk to get out of the town and the eastern road continues from the city to the jungle filled with lush green plants of many kinds and with distant and not so distant sounds of animals coming from all directions. The road itself had been paved with white stone somewhere in the past and is in relatively good condition.
6 vs 3 Perception success
After about half a mile on the road Erin hears loud clattering and has barely time to dodge as half a dozen giant ants drop from the trees towards her.

Quartz

Reputation score

Startled, Erin shrieks and drops the sack holding the box to the ground with a loud clank as she instinctively jumps away from where the things landed. "S-stay back!" She yells as as she backs away from the advancing insects. Fortunately, the danger also causes memories of her magic to suddenly flood her mind. Only half-aware of what she is doing, she points an outstretched hand at the nearest of the monsters and a large green circle of light forms around it, covered in strange runic markings. From it flies out a bolt of glowing acid which makes a horrid caustic hissing sound as it streaks towards the nearest ant.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 22 vs 18
A 5 vs 14 | 6 vs 11 | 13 vs 13

Erin 5/5 MP 2/2
Ants: 6/7
The spray of acid hits one of the ants causing it to collapse as its chitin starts to smoke, causing acrid smell to fill the air. One of the other ants tries to bite Erin and two others spray some sort of clear liquid from their stingers, but Erin manages to dodge them all.

Last edited:

Quartz

Reputation score

Not wanting to have to rely on her dodging abilities while she melts each individual ant, Erin changes her tactic. She jumps backwards again to create a gap between her and the monsters before beginning to gesture at the road in front of her. As she points her hand towards the stone paving, a large purple magic seal similar to the first appears on the ground. The sound of the grinding of stone fills the air and a large portion of the road suddenly lifts itself upright, forming a sort of wall between her and the ants. A split second after it seems to settle standing up, the glowing magic seal vanishes and the entire thing lurches forward. Pulled by gravity, the huge chunk of pavement collapses on top of the ants, smashing into the road with enough force to cause itself to shatter.

(Count this one as a double attack, and let me know if it's too much >.>)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 5 vs 6 | 10 vs 7
A 20 vs 17 | 4 vs 12 | 8 vs 21

Erin 4/5 MP 1/2
Ants: 5/7
Unfortunately for Erin, the wall that moments later collapses on top of one unlucky ant offers cover to another, which manages to painfully bite into her leg. Even so, she still manages to avoid most of the spray coming from the stingers
(maybe a little too much. That's starting to sound like it should be an actual spell instead of a simple double attack.)

Quartz

Reputation score

Erin cries out in pain as the ant's mandibles sink into her leg. Before it has time to relinquish her, she points down at it and a gout of flame bursts from her hands, dousing it in flame.