OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Name pending(Erin/Quartz)

"I'll come with you, then. There are always some slimes in mines, but nothing else, so far." With that, the foreman throws a pick over his shoulder and picks up a lantern which comes lit when he touches it and heads to the mine.

It's dark and cool inside, but it doesn't really get cold as the pair descends. The foreman doesn't try to initiate further conversation until they arrive to the tunnel leading to the chamber. "So. What's the plan?"

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

"If you think you can handle it, I'd like for you to keep one of them busy while I use magic to subdue the other. After I've gotten it into this box, I'll help you destroy the other one. That way, I get my crystal and the other one is gone. Unless there's something else that you think might work better..?" Erin unpacks the box from the sack she'd been carrying and tucks it under her arm. "If not, then let's get to it."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"I don't have experience with these crystals, so your plan sounds as good as any." the foreman says with a shrug.

As the pair enters enters the chamber, they see a pair of crystals on the far wall, glittering menacingly.

Quartz

Reputation score

Entering the chamber, Erin roughly drops the box to the ground in front of her. Her hand outstretched at the nearest one of the crystals, she slowly walks into the middle of the chamber. Sensing the hostile intent of their glittering, she lets out of a sigh. "Of course you want to play rough. It'd be too easy otherwise." Without warning, a crackle of electricity fills the air as a bolt of lighting streaks from her hand and into a crystal.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 7 vs 7 F 15 vs 18
C1 21 vs 16 | 19 vs 1

Erin 5/5 MP 2/2 AP 1/10 Foreman 5/5 AP 3/10
Crystal1 2/3 Crystal2 ?/?
Erin's lighting bolt hits the smaller of the two crystals, causing it pulse with light. Suddenly Erin feels a mental intrusion as her mind is filled with dirty thoughts. The foreman appears to feel that as well, as he hesitates, the blow from his pick deflecting away from the other crystal without doing any harm.

Quartz

Reputation score

Erin shudders slightly as her mind is filled suddenly with the erotic thoughts. No. You can't control me like that. She announces loudly in her own head, hoping the crystal could hear it. Focused entirely on her own fight, Erin doesn't even notice that the foreman is similarly affected. Another jolt of electricity leaps forth from her hands at the crystal.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 6 vs 10 F 13 vs 12
C1 23 vs 5 | 16 vs 1

Erin 5/5 MP 2/2 AP 5/10 Foreman 5/5 AP 6/10
Crystal1 2/3 Crystal2 7/8
As if responding to Erin's challenge, the next wave of pleasure nearly overwhelms her, causing her lighting bolt to hit the wall. The foreman manages to hit the other crystal despite being visibly distracted, but doesn't appear to do much damage. The second crystal starts glowing slightly as well.

Quartz

Reputation score

Her whole body shuddering with the second wave of pleasure hits her, Erin a little moan escape her lips. Realizing that this was going to need to be faster if it was going to work, she summons a large beach-ball sized orb of water in front of her. The water streaks towards the crystal and surrounds it. She then starts trying to pull it, crystal and all, towards herself and the box. I told you. I won't let you do it.

(Le double attack)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 12 vs 11 | 18 vs 6 F 2 vs 12
C2 22 vs 8 | 21 vs 20

Erin 5/5 MP 1/2 AP 8/10 Foreman 5/5 AP 7/10
Crystal1 0/3 Crystal2 7/8
Both Erin's bolts hit the crystal and the light in it blinks out. As if waiting for the signal, the second crystal pulses, sending yet more dirty thoughts coursing through their minds. The foreman tries to hit it again, but he misses, nearly hitting his own foot.

Quartz

Reputation score

"Ah.. No.." Erin cries softly as more fantasies fill her head. Naughty visions of all the people she had met so far flood her consciousness. She can't help but think of Alizien ripping her clothes off.. Of the blacksmith bending her over his anvil and taking her from behind.. Of the foreman fucking her on the cool stone floor of the mine.. She doesn't even notice as her own hand finds its way between her legs. Raising her free hand, she points it the large crystal and two bolts of electricity leap forth at it.

(Double attack, mou ikkai!)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 7 vs 5 | 16 vs 12 F 1 vs 11
C 7 vs 5 | 21 vs 11

Erin 5/5 MP 0/2 AP 9/10 Foreman 5/5 AP 9/10
Crystal1 0/3 Crystal2 5/8
As the twin bolts hit the larger crystal, small cracks appear on the center, but the foreman fails horribly and the next wave makes concentrating even harder for the two.

Quartz

Reputation score

Unable to think properly, Erin lazily fires another bolt of lightning at the crystal's general direction. Lustful cries start to fill the room as her fingers find their way beneath her damp undergarments and into her own entrance. At this point, she's already more concerned with stroking herself that actually stopping the crystal.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 12 vs -1 F 16 vs 5
C 10 vs 19 | 25 vs 17

Erin 5/5 MP 0/2 AP 9/10 Foreman 5/5 AP 10/10(helpless)
Crystal1 0/3 Crystal2 3/8
The cracks in the crystal grow larger as both Erin's bolt and the foreman's pickaxe hit it. A new wave of twisted thoughts comes, but this time Erin is able to resist it, unlike the foreman, who falls on his knees, panting.

Quartz

Reputation score

Although still substantially distracted, Erin sees the cracks forming along the crystals body. Somehow, she manages to get enough control of herself to stop masturbating for the moment. Panting heavily, she staggers towards the crystal with her hand outstretched, letting loose yet another bolt of lightning at it. If this thing was going to best her, she would at least go down fighting.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 10 vs 2
C 7 vs 17

Erin 5/5 MP 0/2 AP 9/10 Foreman 5/5 AP 10/10(helpless)
Crystal1 0/3 Crystal2 2/8
The cracks grow larger still, and somehow through a veil of lust Erin is able to resist the relentless hammering of lustful thoughts induced by the crystal. It doesn't help that the foreman seems to be masturbating, with one hand in his pants.

Quartz

Reputation score

Still slowly advancing on the crystal, she hammers it with another bolt of the lightning. Somehow tuning out what the foreman is doing, the only thing keeping her from succumbing is need to best the crystal. "You.. jerk.." She says between deep breaths. "I'll.. stop you..."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 11 vs 1
C 22 vs 9

Erin can feel the last rational thoughts fading away, leaving only lust as the wave of pleasure catches her. As her legs give away, she finds herself in the foreman's arms and he plants a deep kiss on her lips while his hands wander on her body.

Quartz

Reputation score

Letting him pull her into an embrace, Erin hungrily kisses the foreman back, her tongue freely exploring his mouth. While his hands are working their way along her body, hers drop straight down to start gently tugging at his pants. Pulling down the clothes covering his erection, she wraps a hand around it and begins stroking him while she continues to enthusiastically return his kiss.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The foreman gently lowers Erin to the ground and pulls her skirt up, letting one hand rub her sex through the panties while the other gently gropes her bust. Several kisses later, he pulls off her panties and lowers himself onto her, thrusting his member deep into her dribbling wet hole.

Quartz

Reputation score

When he removes her panties, Erin breaks off the kiss so that she can see the foreman's face. Gazing expectantly into his eyes, she spreads her legs widely before him. "Yes.. please.. I need this.." She says in a wavering voice as he moves on top of her. She lets out a satisfied moan as he pushes deeply inside of her. Feeling him start to thrust, she bucks her hips against him, trying to help him to find a rhythm.