OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: The Call(Erin/Quartz)

It doesn't take long for the pair to find a common rhytm, and several minutes later the foreman comes inside her, triggering an orgasm. Though the crystal is still pulsing, her head feels a little clearer for the moment.

Quartz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Erin lays there for a moment in her post orgasmic bliss while her sense slowly comes back to her. As she lays there on her back gazing at the pulsating of the crystal, she suddenly remembers that it was controlling her it, that it's still trying to control her. Squirming out from beneath the foreman, she shakily gets to her feet. I just.. I just need to get away from here for a moment.. Grabbing the foreman's hand, she tries to get him to get up and lead him out into the tunnels away from the crystal.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Arousing thoughts keep coming, but Erin manages to keep them at bay long enough for them to get a wall between them and the still-active crystal. The foreman collapses against the wall and fixes his clothing without saying a word. After a while he speaks. "I reckon we can go in and smash the bigger crystal before it gets us again and then you can bag the small one and be on your way... if you want to try that."

Quartz

Reputation score

Erin collapses against the wall a couple feet further down. Without having any way of properly cleaning herself up, she just pulls her panties back on over the remnants of their sex. Breathing deeply, she sits there in silence trying to cleanse her mind of all the crystals influence, until the man's question interrupts her. "I do. It was on the verge of shattering already and we're ready for its trick this time. I think we can break it before it comes anywhere close to controlling us again." She stands up and walks over to the foreman. Outstretching her hand to help him up, she adds with a slight smile. "Also.. Thanks. You didn't have to help me and I don't know what would've happened if both of them had been able to focus on me.. So just.. Thanks."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The foreman accepts her hand and pulls himself up. "Let's do it." The foreman runs inside and smashes the crystal with his pick, leaving Erin to take care of the smaller crystal.

Quartz

Reputation score

Seeing the large crystal shatter into a hundred little pieces, Erin cautiously walks over where the other crystal was laying on the ground. The wary look on her face as she approaches it would make one think it was an unexploded grenade. Slowly picking up the little crystal from where it had fallen, she carefully places it into the box before sealing the lid firmly over it. She spends a moment making sure the box is absolutely secure before turning back to the foreman.

"Hmm.. The light isn't shining anymore. I hope that means that it's just unconscious or unable to use it's controlling power, and not that it's dead. I'd hate to have come all the way out here only to have my boss yell at me for mucking it up when I got back. Either way, I'm just happy that it's not any threat anymore." She says with an oddly cheerful tone. "We should probably head back before your men start to wonder what's taking us so long."

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The foreman leads Erin to the surface where the other men have apparently gone bag to work and hands her a small bag of silver. "This is for helping me deal with those crystals. Your boss probably ain't paying you enough, anyway."

Quartz

Reputation score

"Perhaps not, but I'm certainly doing well enough. I'm just glad to have been helpful." Erin replies as she graciously accepts the pouch with a slight bow. "You were a tremendous help as well. I'm glad you were there." Saddling the bag over her shoulder once more, she waves goodbye to the foreman and sets off down the jungle road back towards the city.

As she starts to put some distance between herself and the mine, she starts talking to the box as she walks. "Still no peep from you in there? I really hope you didn't go and die on me after all the trouble you put me through." She sighs and continues on her way, still unsure of whether the crystal was actually alive anymore.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The heat is now even worse than before as the sun has risen higher. In the treetops some monkeys are playing near the road and a huge butterfly flutters above Erin for a while. About halfway back to the town, there's a puddle of green liquid on the road. As Erin gets closer, the slime takes on a more coherent shape and moves to attack.

Quartz

Reputation score

"Nothing's ever easy today." Erin says with a sigh as the slime lurches towards her.

Setting down the box again, she forms a ball of fire in her hand. Taking a second to carefully aim it, she throws it at the slime. As fireball flies towards it, she quickly points to the ground beneath the slime and a pillar of flame erupts beneath it at the same time as the fireball lands.

(Double attack)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 13 vs 2 | 7 vs 18
S 6 vs 20

Erin: 5/5 MP 1/2
Slime: 4/5
The slime doesn't move out of the way in time to dodge the fireball, but the flame pillar was poorly aimed and appears behind it, prompting it to move faster towards Erin.

Quartz

Reputation score

The fire not having the desired effect, she readies a new round of magic. Forming a large spike of ice in front of her, she flings it at the slime. Similarly to before, she follows it up with a second attack, causing spurts of acid to well up from the ground around the slime.

(Double attack)

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 5 vs 11 | 15 vs 7
S 12 vs 4

Erin: 4/5 MP 0/2, Engulfed: -1 to attacks
Slime: 3/5
The cold causes small crystals to flake off of the slime, but the acid seems to have no effect but a slight color change. Suddenly the slime surges towards Erin, engulfing her legs.

Quartz

Reputation score

"H-hey, get off of me!" She yells at the slime as it wraps itself around her legs. Startled, she blasts it with a cone of pure frost magic, aiming to freeze it solid before it could creep further up her body.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 14 vs 2
S 20 vs 11

Erin: 3/5 MP 0/2, Engulfed: -2 to attacks
Slime: 2/5
Though the slime seems to shrink from the cold, it still creeps up her, spreading a slight burning feel as it starts to dissolve her clothes.

Quartz

Reputation score

Trying to ignore the burning sensation, she keeps hitting it with a continuous stream of the frost magic to stop its advance up her body. The cold was definitely hurting it, and she didn't know what else she could do to stop it.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 19 vs 9
S 15 vs 8

Erin: 2/5 MP 0/2, Engulfed: -3 to escapes, can't attack
Slime: 1/5
Though the cold is clearly weakening the slime, it manages to push Erin on her back, engulfing her up to her shoulders now

Quartz

Reputation score

A bit of panic sets in as the slime surrounds Erin's torso, and she awkwardly falls on her back. She can see the holes beginning to form in her clothes and she can't even use her magic to try slow it anymore. She starts desperately struggling against it, trying to pull herself out of and away from it.

OP
Hentaispider

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

E 6 vs 9
S 19 vs 15
E 17 vs 19
S 11 vs 11
E 12 vs 1
S 10 vs 9

Erin's struggling seems to have little effect, as the slime now almost covers her head. A desperate roll almost gets her away from it, but the slime surges again, covering her completely. At first Erin thinks she's going to suffocate as the slime forces her mouth open and thrusts a tendril deep into her throat with little warning, but as she desperately gasps for air she finds herself able to breath just fine even with the slime fucking her face. Otherwise the slime seems to be fairly gentle, it's vibrations massaging her bust and gently lubricating her lower parts. After several minutes, two more tendrils enter into her, one into her asshole and another into her flower. The soft tendrils move with care, causing her as much pleasure as the slime is enjoying. At first the slime seems to be trying different positions, spreading her legs to her sides, then pulling her ass towards the sky, then putting her on top. Finally it finds a position it seems to deem the best, with Erin's head pushed towards the ground and her legs above it, giving her a good view as the slime thrusts into her holes with a slowly accelerating pace.As the slime continues abusing her, Erin loses track of time until she finally passes out.

The sun seems to be low on the horizon when Erin wakes up covered in dried excretions of the slime, laying on her back. The bag with the crystal seems intact, and there seems to be enough of her clothing remaining that she could probably use her magic to fix something offering at least some modesty, if not very much.