What's new

The Dark Lord's Trip - English H-Game (updated 2017-09-05)

dumai12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: The Dark Lord's Trip - English H-Game (updated 10/6)

This looks like it has some exceptional potential. I have to say the dialogue is some of the best I've seen despite a few errors. Rarely will I play games with male protags, but this is an exception. Hades has some great lines.

Honestly I was expecting somewhat of a cookie cutter from Akabur, but damn was I wrong. It obviously has similar elements, especially considering the tribute, but I really like its more interactive nature.

fredinator

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok the akabur style art and the multiple disney charakters made me hard and thats reason enough to patreon this. I hope it lives up to my expectation.

OP
Logan Castle

Logan Castle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Gotta say I was very pleasently surprised seeing such a gem with an appealing artstyle in the making, after -not really knowing what to expect- clicking on the thread I mistakenly read as 'The Dark Lord's Tip'... :D
Thanks, Zipetya. :)

Greetings Logan!

I have been following this game since the summer and just played the latest version. I think I have found all that there needs to be found--including force feeding Tara ;)

I'm looking forward to new updates as they come out and I really appreciate that it doesn't have the cut and past assets that you usually get from RPG Maker games. One gets tired of the blocky visuals and the generic music that seems to be used all the time.

Also, I like the quest tracker option that has been added, It made finding Tara a breeze. It also led me to the direction of the slave farm, but obviously it isn't implemented yet.

Thumbs up here!
Thank you for appreciating my efforts in this thing, Bacchusplateau.

This looks like it has some exceptional potential. I have to say the dialogue is some of the best I've seen despite a few errors. Rarely will I play games with male protags, but this is an exception. Hades has some great lines.

Honestly I was expecting somewhat of a cookie cutter from Akabur, but damn was I wrong. It obviously has similar elements, especially considering the tribute, but I really like its more interactive nature.
Glad you see this game that way. Thank you for complimenting my questionable writing attempts)

Ok the akabur style art and the multiple disney charakters made me hard and thats reason enough to patreon this. I hope it lives up to my expectation.
Thank you for your pledge, man! It's motivating seeing people giving a damn about the project.

Last edited:

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This is really cool.

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi

The game is really good, i really like the battle skills, at least a game where you can destroy all your enemies in no time :D

The running speed is ok, graphics are good, the story is really interesting and bringing some characters from popular games is a really good idea but so far, the H content is average, i'm talking about the drawings quality as there is just two scenes to my knowledge.

Still, i really enjoyed playing the demo, really good RPG if not H-RPG, i can't wait to see more.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

I really liked the demo and the idea.

I'm certainly a little bit strange, but I imagine very well in this game, the Sleeping Beauty suffer from and falling asleep without warning.

Of course our dear Hades will have the choice to let her sleep or taking advantage of the situation, you know what I mean. ;)

OP
Logan Castle

Logan Castle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is really cool.
Thanks)

Hi

The game is really good, i really like the battle skills, at least a game where you can destroy all your enemies in no time :D

The running speed is ok, graphics are good, the story is really interesting and bringing some characters from popular games is a really good idea but so far, the H content is average, i'm talking about the drawings quality as there is just two scenes to my knowledge.

Still, i really enjoyed playing the demo, really good RPG if not H-RPG, i can't wait to see more.
Thanks, Combustion Man. I'll give a thought to the H-scenes.

I really liked the demo and the idea.

I'm certainly a little bit strange, but I imagine very well in this game, the Sleeping Beauty suffer from and falling asleep without warning.

Of course our dear Hades will have the choice to let her sleep or taking advantage of the situation, you know what I mean. ;)
Yeah, i think it's pretty logical way to interact with Sleeping Beauty in that type of game. I don't have this character in the script though, but we'll see.

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm curious if you are still working on this project, or is it on the back burner for now? On your page, loganid.com, you would update what you were working on in the margin on the right and I haven't seen any or your goals being updated since the last release. Also, when I went to your blog today, one of the images on your page didn't load.

Hoping you didn't drop the project, but I guess what is more important is that nothing in RL (Real Life) is bringing you down.

Cheers!

nozdozzle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm curious if you are still working on this project, or is it on the back burner for now? On your page, loganid.com, you would update what you were working on in the margin on the right and I haven't seen any or your goals being updated since the last release. Also, when I went to your blog today, one of the images on your page didn't load.

Hoping you didn't drop the project, but I guess what is more important is that nothing in RL (Real Life) is bringing you down.

Cheers!
He made a post on Patreon updating the progress of the project.

TL;DR - He has been having some health problems and release is pushed back to January (although January seems kinda soon to me...).

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Next update should be sweet!

Lola needs so love, in more ways than one ;)

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He made a post on Patreon updating the progress of the project.

TL;DR - He has been having some health problems and release is pushed back to January (although January seems kinda soon to me...).
I was thinking of checking his Patreon after I posted on here, and your right! He is still alive! Though, it does suck his health isn't doing well. Hopefully the little break will help and make the next update that much more special!

If rep was still working, +1 for the help!

xXHaseoXx

Tentacle God
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Akabur himself posted in his latest Patreon update. He said he should take care of himself and that Logan and him have the same work ethic.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The next build went into beta testing on January 31st. MV is giving him lots of trouble by the sound of it. New version should be out soonish.

vera12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The next build went into beta testing on January 31st. MV is giving him lots of trouble by the sound of it. New version should be out soonish.
i saw the MV post a while ago..which made me question why he picked it in the first place. most people knew it was trash from day 1. every issue he described is just going to get worse as he adds more stuff. mistakes have been made.

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so...what ever happened to this game? last version is from october

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

so...what ever happened to this game? last version is from october
Well, I don't have any more info other than it went into beta testing on January 31st. Maybe it's for patrons only now? Not sure.

Legrandxav

Lurker
Reputation score

3 Weeks ago, someone ask him when he will release another public version, he answered "soon".

He also answered to someone else 4 days ago but in Russian so can't say...

Mr.Prvrt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3 Weeks ago, someone ask him when he will release another public version, he answered "soon".

Patience. Work on to final stage.
He say...

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

"Logan
Терпение. Работа на финальных этапах."

says: "Patience. Work is in final stages"

sudieken

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is asking 2 months later considered being impatient