What's new

The Dividing Line - Medical Bay

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Dividing Line - Medical Bay

Kerry sat stock still as her pulse was counted. "Kerry Haze," she said, watching the fingers laid on her wrist. She couldn't help but stare at her own scar just below the elbow. A patch of raised white skin, a memory from her last days from the mercenary company she had called family.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Well Kerry, looks like you're healthy." She grinned and jotted a few more things down. "One last thing and I'll let you go." she pulled the stethoscope from around her neck, "This might be cold..." she warned, then she moved around to Kerry's back and said, "Lean forward a little please."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kerry frowned slightly, but did as she was told, leaning forward and staring straight ahead. She had never had this done to her before.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta places the cup on Kerry's back and said, "Take a deep breath for me please.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kerry took in a deep breath, and not knowing what to do, held it.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Breathe in and out slowly." Krysta clarified, "I'm checking your lungs."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kerry nodded, and started to breath in a slow and steady rhythm.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta listened for a moment, "Sounds good." she hung the stethoscope back around her neck, "Makes me glad the artificial nerves in these fingertips are so sensitive." she held up a cybernetic hand, "I'd never be able to do this otherwise." She marked off a few more things on her notepad, "Well you passed the health standards, so you can get your clothes on and go check in with command if you want."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kerry slid off the table, and pulled on her t-shirt quickly. It was damn cold in here. As she buckled her armour back on she looked over at the medic. "Where is command exactly?" she asked.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta pulls out a map and highlights the route from here to the command, "If you see an Ingrali on your way there, he'll look like a man form made of mist, tell him I'm going to need help getting someone to the kitchens for some food."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"Thank you. And I'll do that," Kerry said, shouldering her duffel once more. She proceeded to leave the Medical bay to go search for the command area.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta eyed to door, waiting for someone else to come through, when they didn't she dashed into Caitlin's lab.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin was happily working, humming some nameless tune as her head bobbed up and down between her datapad and the holographic screen in front of her. She had her back to the door, and was completely oblivious of her new visitor.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta just stood at the door for a few minuted watching, before she cleared her throat. "Have you eaten yet today?"

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin jumped in her chair when Krysta spoke, spinning around to see who it was. "Oh, hello there Krystal, um, food... Yeah, I had some befo-" she's interrupted by the rumbling of her stomach. Caitlin looks down at it, then back up to Krysta with a sheepish look on her face. "I guess I am a little hungry..."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta grinned, "And here I thought I needed to have the mistman come by to help me drag you away from here." she chuckled, "And you will come with me. Doc's orders."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Caitlin sighed, rolling up to where Krysta was standing. "You know, if you keep saying "doctor's orders' I'm going to start thinking you're abusing your position. I'm a doctor too, you know..."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Is it abuse of my position when a patient of mine refuses to keep herself healthy? I think not." Krysta's smile faded, "Now come on. You really need to eat. I don't want you to end up in here sick."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, you seem to be okay", Sienna decides after a bit more feeling and prodding. "You can put your clothes back on."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Caitlin says with a wry smile. "Which way is it to the cafeteria again?"