What's new

The Dividing Line - Medical Bay

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Dividing Line - Medical Bay

"Why thank you" Vance says, his smirk breaking into a full-blown smile "Sorry. I tend to joke around a lot when I'm not hyped up on glucose and vitamin supplements." he says, looking down at his left arm and her hands touching it "Never had problems with either arm. Even with all the blood samples I've had to take from myself."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You let me be the judge of that", Sienna replies as she palpates Vance's shoulders. "I don't know what your previous check-ups included, so I'm looking for injuries and will test your blood pressure and listen in on your lung."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta was still rummaging around in one of the filing cabinets. "We need someone to organize this junk too." she grumbled.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Feel free to." Vance says, looking over at Krysta as she rummages around "You really do need to organize. Don't ask me to do it though, I suck at that kind of stuff." he says, his attention turning back to Sienna "If you find a bruise or two, don't worry too much about it. It'll heal." he says, his smile still on his face as he watches her work

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Found it!" Krysta shouted holding up the offending folder triumphantly. "Now, it's all yours." she grinned at Sienna and tossed the file over to her, before heading into the lab to check up on Caitlin.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It?" Sienna replies with a grin towards Vance. "Is there something I'm unaware of?" With a slight slap on his shoulder the nurse signalizes him that she's jesting. "Right then. Bend forward slightly", she commands as she takes out an old-fashioned stethoscope.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vance does as asked, leaning forward and sighing "At least my body isn't as screwed up as before I started fixing myself." he says, his eyes still trained on Sienna "Although I'm going to be in here every week for a checkup. I tend to overdo it when I'm training, so I'm worried I might damage something unintentionally."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kerry Haze stepped through the doors leading into the medical bay. It had taken a little bit to find it, this being her first time on the station and all, but she didn't let that bother her.

With a black duffel bag over one shoulder Kerry stood just inside the bay. "Hello, if there a nurse or doctor here right now? I was told to come in for routine check-up," she spoke to the figures already in the room.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta stopped just before her hand reached the door to Caitlin's lab and she muttered a small curse before turning around and smiling, "Yes, I'm the head medic, my name is Krysta, and if you'll have a seat on that bed next to my desk I'll get started."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kerry eyed the bed and took another quick look around the room before taking a seat where she was told. She gently set the duffel down on the ground before looking at Krysta.

"I take you need me to take off the armour?" Kerry said, pointing at the black plates that covered her torso.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta eyed Vance and then pulled the curtain closed around the bed, "Yes, I'll need you to do that."

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vance lets out a slight "boo!" when Krysta closes the curtain, his smile breaking into a massive, teeth-showing grin "New face. Hope she's not like the rest of the people here, enamored by technology and science."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kerry followed Krysta's gaze until the curtain was pulled closed. With a shrug she undid the clasps for the armour and pulled it off, carefully setting it on the floor, leaving her in a t-shirt. To save time, and more stupid questions, Kerry pulled her t-shirt off as well, leaving her sitting in the chilled air of the medical bay wearing only a black sports bra for a top.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta ducked around the curtain and snorted, "Men." before she grabbed her clipboard and began rattling off questions, "Any allergies? Ever been diagnosed with an STD? Date of last Menstrual cycle? any current medications? And how are you feeling today?"

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Kerry cocked an eyebrow at the first statement but quickly answered the questions. "No, no, finished two days ago it was on time, no, and tired," Kerry said, arms folded across her chest.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

She ticked off a few points on the sheet, and then said, "Normal after period fatigue, have you been getting enough sleep? Eating enough to keep up for loss of vitamins? Give me your wrist please."

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

"I'm just tired from the flight here. It's a one woman ship so I had to stay awake. But yes, for the most part I've been getting enough sleep, and eating healthy."

Kerry held out her arm, ready for a needle or... something.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Krysta takes the offered wrist and starts counting off the pulse, "So, what's your name?" she asked as she added the cuff to the upper arm and started taking blood pressure.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Behave yourself", Sienna chides. "I could screw your arm out of your socket and back in within a second. At least your lung's working correctly", she adds as she puts the stethoscope back down.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Good to know you know how to set a bone." Vance says, taking a deep breath and sighing as he reaches his left hand into his left trouser pocket, drawing an almost empty pill bottle out and tossing it in the air, then catching it "Do you think I could get a refill? I'm almost out." he asks, looking at the information on the front of it "It's nothing major, just a special supplement I use to keep me from having to eat 24/7."