What's new

The Dividing Line - Medical Bay

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score
Re: The Dividing Line - Medical Bay

Krysta grinned, "Just follow me. I'm feeling the need for a hot meal and some coffee myself." She turned out of the lab and waved as she walked through the medical bay, "Sienna page me if there's any trouble."

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vance sighs as he picks his shirt up and pulls it on, standing and grabbing his coat "Thank you for the exam. I'll be in next week. Until then." he says, placing the coat over his shoulders, buttoning the top two buttons to hold it on, hearing a slight bit of conversation "Someone say something about the cafeteria?" he asks, looking over at Krysta "If you don't mind, I'd like to join you."

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

"Sure, why not? It's probably better to volunteer now, instead of her getting all 'Doctor's Orders' on you, come on." Caitlin says with a laugh, rolling along behind Krysta. "Do you want to come too, Sierra?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sienna, dear", the nurse chuckles. "But I think I'll clean up this paper mess first. Go and eat something. Krysta, I'll call you if something comes up."

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

"Wonderful. You're a saint Sienna." Krysta waved and headed out the door.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Vance nods at Caitlin, then follows behind her with a smile on his face "It's tough getting a meal regularly when you have no sense of time." he says, clasping his hands together behind his head