What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

You know, now that I look at it, "blind her and fuck the evil out of her" really looks just a little suspect.

A

aguy

Well I guess I will go with the popular choices, wouldn't want to seem non-conformist. C2! (C being the popular blind and fuck of course)

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm going to go ahead and say A and try to blind her. Let's try to heal her if possible.

I dunno... I kinda like being kept in suspence.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Just so you all know, I hadn't intended the character to actually try and fuck enemies like that, but hey I'm open to new ideas. Also Elena is a virgin as well, so she's not likely to just give it up that easily, just so you know.

At least until Elena loses her virginity, I'm going to say she can't rape or sex enemies up using her holes, and she can't fully drain the corruption from the futa girl and make her a companion either if that was what you're all trying for. I won't say she can't maybe grapple her and stroke her off, but try and keep it realistic you know, she's innocent and curious, but also naive too, so she may actually try something like that.

Also remember to try and come up with stuff of your own, like items, traps, and creatures of your own to add to my bestiary. I don't want to show any the others, but I will show the full stuff I had for the futa woman so you'll know how I build enemies. Just so you know the HP and PP shown is the base stats, I double them both for the 2nd XP lvl and triple it for the 3rd XP lvl

I tried to come up with a little something either funny or cool to describe each enemy, but a lot of them aren't very creative I admit.
Sex Crazed Human Futanari - These hermaphrodites are just like the regular human men and women that were broken by the dungeons various dangers and now serve it's master. [Level 1-3 enemy, -2 to-hit but no penalty to evade, (total HP & PP: 8 & 6), HP dmg 1d6, PP dmg, 1d8, causes 1d4 CP gain from each turn of being raped. Can impregnate you and can be impregnated by you if you are a futanari yourself. No special skills, but they will not stop attempting to rape you in some way until they are either killed, knocked out, or you get away.] The -2 to-hit and evade only applies to the lvl 1 Sex Crazed Human Futanari, at lvl 2 it's -1 to-hit & evade, and at lvl 3 like Elena is facing there is no penalty to the enemy stats. I tried made it so it would go up exponentially.

A

aguy

Well I suppose, in order to keep from having to revote we could justify the C option as: "She had never seen a penis before, and knew women didn't have them. Because of that, she figured the penis was what was making the woman act crazy so she does something to get rid of it..."

(I kind of lost creativity at the end there, but maybe something to that effect?)

If that just isn't going to fly at all then I guess I would change my vote to A and use avenging lightning, or whatever move gets the most votes otherwise.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well I suppose, in order to keep from having to revote we could justify the C option as: "She had never seen a penis before, and knew women didn't have them. Because of that, she figured the penis was what was making the woman act crazy so she does something to get rid of it..."

(I kind of lost creativity at the end there, but maybe something to that effect?)

If that just isn't going to fly at all then I guess I would change my vote to A and use avenging lightning, or whatever move gets the most votes otherwise.
It isn't so much that she can't do it at all, it's just that she's still a virgin, as soon as she loses her virginity I'd allow it, but remember she's supposed to an angel, of course she would still have certain... desires. What you said is true though, she has never seen a dick before, but she did know that they could be on women, even though it's supposed to be rare.

I'm just going to assume that everyone would say to just blind her with option (A) in this case, if that's okay with everyone. If not then post and say so, if you don't post then I'll take that as the okay to go through with this decision, cause Elena only gets 1 action per turn, unless she's hasted by some means, in which case she gets 2.

I guess I assumed that you all knew what I was thinking with all of this, but as I've found in the past assumption is the mother of all fuck ups. I'll try and do much better than this, but remember this is the first time I've ever tried to GM anything, and I'm doing it for experience to maybe start an actual RP game later.

A

aguy

Right, futa, duh (facepalms)

But yea, blinding is good

And don't be too hard on yourself, this CYOA seems to be starting out well!

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>implying a futa diving off of a rock at you isn't an awesome introduction

Anyway,

I say we blind the girl, and then fuck the evil out of her.

A2!
This!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I know this post is probably horrible and all, but it's the only way I could think of off the top of my head to justify her losing her virginity and all, so please bear with me on it okay. And don't hesitate to point out any mistakes I may have made, because I wrote most of this in a bit of a hurry. Read the spoiler stuff at the end and stuff to see if it all makes sense if you want, as I'm trying to get all of this down to keep mistakes to a minimum when possible.

Option A (Blind the bitch)

Elena decides to cast her 'Blinding light' spell on the girl to do what the name entails, blind her. Once blind the futanari girl stumbled and nearly fell down as she made her way towards Elena. The crazed futa girl took another step towards Elena and Elena tried to take a step back, but as she did so, she herself stumbled back over a small round rock and fell flat on her cute little heart shaped bottom. When Elena hit the floor, she yelped a little as she hit, and when she did the futa girl coming towards her stopped and blind as she was she still looked straight to where Elena was now sitting on the floor.

Elena started to crawl away from the crazed futa woman but after only a couple of feet or so she bumped into one of the large rocks in the room. Elena started to panic and was whimpering and breathing hard, which was only serving to lead the futa girl towards her, though Elena was too scared to care about that at the moment and began scrambling over the rock she'd back up into. The futa girl grabbed Elena as she made her way over the rock and yanked her back to the floor, then she managed to get a hold of Elena's wrists where she pinned them to the ground above Elena's head on the floor with her left hand, and with her right hand she managed to undo Elena's robe enough to yank it open and free Elena's large bouncy orbs.

As her breasts were freed from their prison, Elena gasped and began to struggle against the futa girl's grasp, but wasn't able to do break free just yet. The futanari girl pulled and tugged at Elena's clothing until it was all off of her and the young angel was left naked as the day she was born. The futanari girl then attempted to stop Elena's squirming around to spread her legs open, but the young angel's struggles seemed to keep her from doing this. Elena struggled harder against the grasp of her attacker and eventually she managed to break free and push the futa girl away with her foot. The futa girl gave Elena a pitiful look, that Elena could tell meant she was in pain, though little did Elena know it was simply the girl's cock was so hard it hurt. Elena scrambled back and away from the futa girl after she got free, and tried to climb atop the rock once again. The futa girl was right on Elena's heels even though she was blind, she could still hear her it seemed.

As soon as Elena began going up the large stone to get the high ground, everything seemed to go wrong, because Elena's foot slipped and she fell backwards off the stone, landing right on top of the futa girl, and her angelic virgin pussy landed right on top of the futa girl's erect throbbing cock, which without even slowing pierced right through Elena's maidenhead and didn't stop until its hilt, as she suddenly found herself impaled upon the futa girl's member. The pain that shot through Elena's body caused her to shudder and seize up from the sensation, it completely overwhelmed her as she sat there on top of the futa girl, who as soon as she felt Elena land on top of her and her member slide inside of the angel, began bucking her hips up into Elena.

Elena groaned in pain as her virgins blood trickled out of her tight little cunny, that was now filled with the futa girl's hot hard dick. The futa girl placed her hands on Elena's hips as she bucked up into her, and Elena couldn't help herself as she began to moan with something more than pain as she felt the first pangs of pleasure in her short existence thus far. Elena looked down and through her tears of pain, she saw the futanari girl that was even now raping her had a less deranged and empty look in her eyes, almost as if this were bringing her back to her senses in a way. Elena suddenly felt the futanari girl brush her fingers across her clit that was starting to poke out from under its hood, and when she felt this, a sharp twinge of pleasure shot up her spine, causing her to arch her back.

When Elena arched her back slightly from the pleasure of having her clitoris touch for the first time in that way, it gave the futanari girl enough time to roll her over and begin to knock away at her leisure. Elena could now feel what it was that was wrong with this poor girl, it was the corruption inside of her, most likely from attempting to venture inside here and being trapped and corrupted by the one the voice she heard earlier belonged to, she thought to herself. Elena finally snapped out of her shock of losing her virginity enough to begin to fight back.

After wrestling around with the futa girl for half a minute or so, Elena finally managed to break free and get loose, but as she managed to push the futa girl enough to slide her rock hard member out of her pussy, the futa girl exploded in orgasm and spurted her seed all over Elena's lower body, drenching Elena's thighs, belly, and pussy in her thick sticky cum. Elena rubbed a finger across a bit of the cum and looked at it, for her mother had told her things about sex and everything to prepare her for when she found love of her own and married one day.

Thankfully in all of this, Elena didn't really receive enough pleasure to reach her own peak, mainly from the pain of losing her virginity and all, but if she was grabbed and raped again by the futanari girl, then she would likely not be able to resist the pleasure of it

Elena was brought out of her daze when the futa girl got back up and came towards her again, now no longer blinded, she quickly rolled away and grabbed her staff once again and got ready to fight.

What should she do now?

[Elena's stuff:]
[Elena's current stats]:
HP: 12/12, Pw/SE: 20/20, PP: 0/14, AC: 0/0, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory: 1. 5 food rations,2. An unidentified dagger,
Equipment being worn: Nothing (She's a naked angel right now. :D)

Attributes:
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Willpower: 7
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on.
6. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Enemy stats:
lvl 3 Sex Crazed Human Futanari: HP: 24/24, PP: 0/12, status: fine

This is the actual rolls for their attacks:
Initiative is rolled via a d20 and Elena rolled a 15 vs 12 for the futa girl, so Elena goes first.

1st turn:
Elena: 37 vs 33 in favor of Elena's blinding attack and she spent 8 Pw to use it.

Futa girl: 42 vs 22 in favor of the futa girl's grapple attempt on Elena, which also caused Elena's robe to be pulled open and allow her breasts to bounce free. (This is only to go with the story to get it back on track and all, it won't happen like this again.)

Elena recovered 4 Pw at the end of the 1st turn.

2nd turn:
Elena: 23 vs 34 in favor of the futa girl against Elena's struggling to get free.

Futa girl: 22 vs 34 in favor of Elena to keep the futa girl from doing anything further.

Elena recovered 1 Pw at the end of the 2nd turn.

3rd turn:
Elena: 32 vs 10 in favor of Elena to break free from the grapple in her struggle.

Futa girl: 50 vs 1 in favor of the futa girl to grapple (So that things go more quickly in battle, I treat it as a super critical if one roll is 30+ higher than the other roll and a roll of that is an instant grapple, strip, and penetrate in one turn move, but this time is special and all so I'm going to say that Elena took no PP dmg towards her own orgasm. This roll gave me the opportunity to do it this way.)

Elena recovered 4 Pw at the end of the 3rd turn, putting her back to full.

4th turn:
Elena: 34 vs 12 in favor of the futa girl, Elena doesn't break free as she struggles weakly to get free.

Futa girl: critical 39 vs 4 in favor of Elena, this allows her to break free(This too is a special circumstance for the critical system, it won't happen again and she will take the load.

Elena didn't need to recover anymore Pw at the end of the 4th turn.

Options:

(A) Fight (Choose 1 attack, spell, or skill, cause only 1 action allowed per turn unless Elena is hasted, which makes it 2 actions per turn.)

(B) Run away (Choose a direction)

(C) Other (Come up with something other than having her rape the futa girl please, I'll allow her to put her into a choke hold or something and maybe grab and stroke her dick after she's knocked out though to sate her lingering curiosity.)

(Note - I won't show any of the rolls for attacks anymore unless you guys just want me to, those above are just to show how I was able to justify it and all. I have a random number generator on my laptop that I use for such rolls, and those were the exact numbers I rolled on it.

Also to make it quicker and all. If the rolls just go back and forth for several misses in a row for both sides, I'll simply roll for as many turns as needed to end the nuisance of having to make 4 or 5 posts until there is a hit for one side or the other. My reason for doing the above is because it's supposed to be 1 action for both sides per turn.)

I'VE DONE IT, I think. I thought of a way to have Elena to get to have sex with the futanari girl without it going against what paltry amount of lore I had thought up for all of this. Elena is supposed to be a virgin remember, and an angel as well, plus she's here to try and cleanse the evil in the place and stuff like that. So I figured why not make it an accident or something like that, lol. But I'm not going to let our poor angel off the hook that much, she's going to gain full corruption for this(which for 2 turns of rape ended with her gaining 5 CP), that way she doesn't get out without something happening other than her losing her virginity for it. What's more is the fact that after I did all of the rolls for their initiative and everything, I did a few extra rolls to see if I could make it work and it came out perfect for me to be able to do it this way. I'm such a genius sometimes. ^_^

Thanks to all who made suggestions also, it gave me ideas that I thought about for several hours. Though in the end I came to the conclusion that this was the best way I could work in to appease all and still make it so Elena didn't cheat the game mechanics. But if it's another enemy that she can't possibly make an ally by having sex with them(You'll know when she can and can't), or that she can't pacify them through sex (I'll alert you all when she can or not), then please don't try and have her willingly have sex with said creature or whatnot, because all that corruption adds up quickly believe it or not. In all 4 of the test runs I did by myself, all four characters gained 5 CP levels within the first five floors because of that and abysmal rolls. Elena can however submit to whatever is raping her and of course be knocked out by it afterwards, but she'll only take a quarter the corruption in the end. [I'll post the rolls I made to justify all of what I wrote if you all like also, just tell me if you want me to okay.

If all of this post makes any sense to anyone, then please tell me, cause I just felt I did a very bad job with it, but I am still learning to be a GM and all so it's okay I suppose.

Last edited:

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I would say A (Holy beam)

Firstly, I'd like to say that you have a great idea here, I can see this being a fun CYOA

Suggestions:
Could I suggest not showing the actual HP and PP of enemies, but instead have a descriptor word that shows aproximately what it is. A minor change, but Elena wouldn't be able to see exactly how much of a beating an enemy would be able to take, right?

It's nice to see where the results are coming from, but if it takes much longer for you to put them in than not it's not a biggie.

Also, she appears to still be clothed in her equipment list. Magically. :p

As goes the writing, that's pretty good. Nothing there that wouldn't be solved by someone else proofing it before you post, I don't think.
One question: I may have missed this at the start, but does the character's corruption level go up when CP reaches 100?

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

A Avenging light

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A, Avenging Light!

NorthernCross

Reputation score

A. Holy Beam.

...will it be Super Effective?

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

@ Dracador - To answer your question yes, CP goes up a level and resets back to 0 upon reaching 100. (Tassadar's Dark Gate RPG gave me that idea, I hope it's okay to use one of your ideas Tass.)

As for the suggestions part, her still having the clothing on is merely a cosmetic screw up that I'm going to edit as soon as I finish this post.

The reason I show the enemy HP & PP at all is just so you'll all know how much they have left, but I may do it the way you suggest in the future. Especially for bosses, of which I intend on there being several mini-boss type enemies and at least 3 actual bosses before making it to the big bad at the bottom.

As for the writing, I merely got into a hurry and was worried I did a horrendous job on it was all I meant about that, normally I reread anything I write about 3 times to check for typos and stuff.

I may not get another update for this out until tomorrow, but I'll try to make one late tonight and this time I'm going to try and keep from screwing up as much.

A

aguy

A. Avenging Light I reckon

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Avenging light it is.

(Again, if you all spot anything wrong, let me know when you vote.)

Elena battled through the pain of losing her virginity as her lower body aches. She sees an opening and decides to use her magics on her opponent, and casts her simple attack spell 'Avenging light' on the futa girl, hitting her (for 9 dmg) and knocking her back a little. Her small victory over her assailant however was short lived as the futanari girl steadied herself once more and charged at Elena, slamming into her as both tumbled down in a heap on the floor, where they wrestled around for a moment.

The struggle ended with the futa girl on top of Elena once again, though she seemed to be a little worse for wear Elena could see, as she had a couple of small welts it looked like, one on her left arm, and another on her right shoulder. Elena could still attack from this position, which may or may not hit and even knock the girl off of her, but she's still at a disadvantage cause this girl seems to have slightly more strength in her arms than Elena's body can muster to break free.

"L-Let me go... please," Elena pleaded with the futanari girl a she struggled to get loose.

Elena knew that she couldn't give in just yet, but everything she'd ever been taught was telling her that it wasn't this girl's fault that she was doing this. She couldn't allow herself to be raped though either.

What should she do?

[Elena's stuff:]
[Elena's current stats]:
HP: 12/12, Pw/SE: 16/20, PP: 0/14, AC: 0/0, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory: 1. 5 food rations,2. An unidentified dagger,
Equipment being worn: 1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)

Attributes:
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Willpower: 7
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Enemy stats:
lvl 3 Sex Crazed Human Futanari: HP: 15/24, PP: 0/12, status: hurting a bit

Options:

(A) – Struggle free and attack (You can struggle free and attack in the same turn to make battles go faster, so pick an attack for if she breaks free.)

(B) – Give in (I think you know what this means, but you know.)

(C) – Struggle free and run away (Specify which direction.)

(D) – Other (Even having this on here is just a formality at this point.)

I've never done anything like this before. So... am I doing a good job so far?

(1) - Yes a great job.

(2) - Yeah an okay job.

(3) - Hell no you fucking suck at this shit Mind Flayer.

The rolls for both
Elena: 22 vs 11 in favor of Elena's spell and our angel spends 5 Pw.

Futa girl: 49 vs 21 in favor of the futa girl's grapple attempt and Elena is grappled. Elena only recovered 1 Pw this turn, leaving her with 16.

Also just so you all know, she doesn't have to necessarily kill her enemies, she can choose to knock them out.

A

aguy

A. Holy Beam.

And I guess try not to kill her? If we have the option of hitting to KO versus hitting to kill then I'd take that, but if we don't I'd rather just kill her than gain more corruption this early on...Unless we gain equal corruption for killing her as we would getting raped in which case...well to be honest I'd rather get corruption from sex than killing. Just saying.

Also, you mentioned we could choke the futa and rub her off, does that give corruption, or do you have to be raped/kill younglings and the like to gain corruption.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sketchnetch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A. Holy Beam

I agree on going for the knockout

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

No she doesn't gain CP from killing, I just wrote that part the way I did because it goes with her mindset of being kind and compassionate, but she will fight to the death if necessary, so don't hold back if you don't want her to.

She can just KO instead if she wants to, because I actually did figure since in the course of the dungeon any of the players won't always be fighting actual enemies, it could be an ally or a potential ally being mind controlled or something and in need of saving. But you do however gain corruption by committing evil acts, as Elena is an angel after all. So if she saw a potential ally being raped by a mass of tentacles in a pit(which is one of my traps by the way), and didn't help them and left them to their fate, she'd gain 1d20 CP, however if she did help them she would lose 1d20 CP. I have preset amounts depending on how evil an act it is and what kind of character it is, and as Elena is an angel she takes a lot more from eviler acts than all of the other possible characters there were.

And no, I wouldn't count her putting her into a choke hold and knocking her out and then stroking her off as evil or corrupting myself, so no it wouldn't cause her to gain any. It would simply be her curiosity coming out now that she isn't possibly fighting for her life.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

A and Forc-er, Heaven's Lightning.

and 1.