What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

A~! What could possibly go wrong?

A

aguy

Ok so just to clarify, she can tell that the sword IS cursed? Or does it just have a foul odor about it or something to that effect?

In any case, I opt for A, take only the dagger and gtfo! (I suppose taking the door to the East?)

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A. Pick up the dagger first. If necessary, give the foul short sword a poke with the dagger to try and determine it's true nature before deciding to pick it up.

I confess to not playing a log of Rogue-likes. What does 'Cursed' mean in this context?

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It means when you equip it, you can't unequip it until you find some way to uncurse it. They also tend to be shittier than your average whatever, also - a -1 sword, for instance.

In some games it does additional horrible things, too. Random teleportation, lowering stats, draining your blood, etc.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Alright, then just picking up the dagger seems like the way to go.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

For all of those who have never played Nethack, a cursed items give minuses instead of pluses and if it's a weapon or wearable item and you wield it or put it on without knowing its C/U/B status then you can't take it off or unwield it, you must uncurse it before dropping it, as it welds itself to your hand or whatnot. Metaphorically welds not actual.

(C/U/B) stands for cursed, uncursed, blessed.

Additionally Elena can tell the C/U/B status of any item she can see, as she is an angel and has the power to do so, having holy blood running through her veins and whatnot. Also you can have her pick up a cursed item and simply put it into her pack and not use it, the curse only applies if wielded of worn.

NorthernCross

Reputation score

Hey, would the weight of the cursed sword trigger the pressure plate?

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Take the dagger and go through the east door.

Elena carefully moves around the pressure switch and heads over to the side of the room the dagger lay on, she takes it up and puts it into her pack before deciding to move on, leaving the foul sword where it lay. She decided to head through the eastern door and carefully avoided the pressure plate on the floor as she left the room.

She traveled down a short hallway and found another door that was sitting wide open. Once inside she found another room with only one other exit on the north side of the room, other than that there was nothing else in the room of worth.

There wasn't anything else she could really do in this room other than go through either door. So she asked herself what she should do now, go back the way she came and try the other door, or go through the door ahead of her.

[Elena's stuff]:
[Elena's current stats]:
HP: 12/12, Pw/SE: 20/20, PP: 0/14, AC: 0/0, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory: 1. 5 food rations, 2. An unidentified dagger,
Equipment being worn: 1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)

Attributes:
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Willpower: 7
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

(I'm only going to post Elena's skills and stuff when needed from now on to keep the clutter down some, her stats, attributes, and inventory stay though.)

Options:

(A) - Head back to the previous room.

(B) - Go through the northern door.

(C) - Other (Do anything you can think of, be it have her play with herself, kick one of the doors, or even throw the dagger she just picked up at her foot, I don't really care honestly.)

NorthernCross

Reputation score

B. Gotta keep pushing forward.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Attack the North. Whistle Dixie.

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

B

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

B

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B! Deeper into the rabbit hole!

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(B) North it is apparently.

Elena decides to head through the northern doorway and walks towards it, reaching out and turning the latch and pulling it open. The door didn't give way at first, but after another couple of tries it came open enough for her to get through.

Elena walked for maybe thirty feet or so before coming to another door, though this one was half open. She gave it a push and stumbled into the room, she managed to catch herself with the door before she hit the floor though.

Inside the room Elena saw nothing save a few large stones, just large enough she could probably hide behind a couple of them, there were two doors other than the one she came in, one leading west and one leading east. When she stepped into the room, Elena heard something from behind the stone in the corner of the room and before she even thought about taking a step closer, a woman hopped up on top of it and stared at her. The woman was completely naked Elena saw, and the young angel couldn't help but blush when she saw a very erect cock poking up from between the woman's legs.

"Uh uh... e-excuse m-me miss, I-I'm t-t-terribly sorry," Elena said, averting her eyes and trying to not look at the woman's member, as it was the first penis she'd ever seen in her life.

The naked futanari woman looked at Elena with hungry eyes as she licked her lips at the sight of the beautiful angel girl in front of her. Elena started to speak to her again, going to offer her some clothes to put on, but just as she set her pack down to do so, the woman dove off of the stone at her.

Elena barely evaded the woman diving at her by ducking and rolling out of the way.

"M-Miss, what are you doing? I'm trying to help you," Elena cried out as she evaded the woman. When Elena saw the naked futanari woman moving towards her again, she looked closely at her and felt much corruption in her. As an angel, she is sworn to protect the innocent, and she herself can't stand to hurt someone when it isn't their fault for doing what they're doing, but the woman looks crazed or deranged Elena saw and doesn't seem to be listening to reason, and Elena doesn't know what might happen if she grabs her like she'd just attempted to do a moment ago.

What should she do?

[Elena's stuff:]
[Elena's current stats]:
HP: 12/12, Pw/SE: 20/20, PP: 0/14, AC: 0/0, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory: 1. 5 food rations,2. An unidentified dagger,
Equipment being worn: 1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)

Attributes:
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Willpower: 7
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on.
6. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Enemy's stats:
lvl 3 Sex Crazed Human Futanari: HP: 24/24, PP: 0/12, status: fine

Options:

(A) - Fight the crazed woman (pick an attack, be it a basic attack with the staff, a skill, or power.

(B) - Run (I think this one speaks for itself doesn't it? But please choose which direction.)

(C) - Other

For the CYOAs version test run of this dungeon, after this battle, I might start letting you all pick some of the stuff Elena faces, this vote is if you want to be able to do that.

(1) - Yes

(2) - No

Note: Elena is an angel and angels can drain corruption from other beings through various mean, usually through sex. But only if they haven't been fully corrupted yet.

Also I just feel that was a shitty update for some reason, I just feel I could've introduced the first enemy of the game better than that, and that's why I'm going to give you guys the power to maybe choose the next enemy she encounters and stuff sometimes, unless it's a mini-boss or something.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>implying a futa diving off of a rock at you isn't an awesome introduction

Anyway,
Note: Elena is an angel and angels can drain corruption from other beings through various mean, usually through sex. But only if they haven't been fully corrupted yet.
I say we blind the girl, and then fuck the evil out of her.

A2!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

>implying a futa diving off of a rock at you isn't an awesome introduction

Anyway,

I say we blind the girl, and then fuck the evil out of her.

A2!
I second it.. Through that futa girl should have... tons of endurance..

Ima bandwagon since I do not want to think out an attack and description so A1! (And yes the 1! Well more or less I wouldn't mind seeing a mechanical robotic type enemy that straps her down and fucks the lights out of her... but only if she gets caught by it.)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I have a couple of robotic type enemies thought up to use Diaga. So the next battle you may get your wish.

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

C blind then fuck her
A2 i want some ghosts