What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

B2 - Ask the Arachne about the other rooms on this floor. That way we can move on if there is no loot.

Sketchnetch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

C 2

Heal and try to recruit her maybe? ask for information on this floor and and the lower ones.

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In addition, is it possible to have her weave a bit of rope?

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Did we forget that someone has a penis here?

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The Angel Has a penis you think she wants to use that?
Maybe in a few C levels she wont mind but fore now ignore that she can get rape not rape others.

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I was actually thinking of healing the arachne and fucking her to test the penis abilities you know...

Something like:

"Ok, we let you go, we will even heal you but you have to allow me to test this thing on you."

dorl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Something like:

"Ok, we let you go, we will even heal you but you have to allow me to test this thing on you."
She. Is. An. Angel. Jeez XDD

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

She. Is. An. Angel. Jeez XDD
Are you saying that angels aren't curious?

What good is that thing for then if she doesn't use it even to stop to pee while standing?

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(B2) Let her live and rest a little while.

(Just so you all know I had originally only intended for humanoid beings to be allies for DoD, and Elena isn't going to rape anyone for all who keep saying to do it, because while she is curious and all about her new tool, she's still an angel who was a virgin before she came into the dungeon, so she isn't going to do something so out of character until she starts getting more corrupted. Once she hits about CP level 3 or 4 then those kinds of actions are going to be more likely to happen and I may actually put them in as an option or start making willpower checks for her to resist doing those kinds of things every once in a while. Also while the [Other] option is for you to come up with stuff of your own and everything, at least try to keep it realistic to the situation and Elena in character.)

We're going to rest here for a few minutes before we move on, so don't you dare try anything or I'll finish you off before Elena has anything to say or do about it,” Mia said to the arachne girl, who held her hands up in surrender.

I promise I promise, just Please don't kill me,” she replied, still bleeding quite profusely from the wound on her shoulder.

Elena decided to heal the wound a little to close it at least, because even though the arachne was her enemy a moment ago, she had surrendered to them now and was in need of help, which Elena simply could not ignore.

Here, I'll at least close your wound for you since you did surrender. It would be cruel not to at least help keep you from bleeding to death,” Elena said to the spider woman, reaching for the wound with her hands.

The arachne didn't flinch at Elena's movement, mainly as she was too weak to do so. Elena's healing spell mended the skin on the arachne's shoulder, and once Elena was done healing her once foe, the arachne bowed her head in thanks to Elena, saying, “I... I thank you miss angel for helping me, i-in return I shall help you now. Down on the fifth floor is a powerful being that will definitely try to corrupt such a beauty as yourself, you should be really careful when you get down there so she doesn't take that kind heart of yours, and also you can't always afford to be as kind as you were to me. I'm also sure you two noticed the two other two directions you could have gone through, I'll go ahead and tell you that the western path of those is a dead end, but I'm not sure what's in it now because it's been a while since I was last there, while the eastern path leads to the first of two rooms, the second of which might have something useful to you two but it's guarded so if you go back be careful. Other than that I don't know what else I can say other than be very careful.

Thank you for the information miss, I'm Elena by the way, this is Mia. What's your name, and is there anything else you could tell us?” Elena replied, introducing herself and Mia to the arachne.

My full name would be too hard to pronounce for you two in a language you'd understand, so call me Gina for now. Also if you two would like to get some rest I'd be happy to make you a web up around the top of the room so nothing got on you. I know I couldn't beat you two, and I'm honorable enough to not attempt to do something to you in your sleep,” Gina said, bowing her head again to Elena.

I don't know about her offer Elena, but I am a little tired. We could always take turns sleeping to make certain nothing happened, but I say we go check out those other rooms before we decide on going any further down or getting any sleep, cause I'm not that tired just yet, only a little,” Mia said, looking sceptically about Gina's offer.

I assure you that I have some honor Mia, I wouldn't dare try something in your sleep,” Gina replied to Mia's harsh words, looking rather hurt.

Mia backed off a little and apologized when she saw how hurt Gina looked after what she'd said to her. Elena couldn't feel any evil intentions from Gina about her offer, but she knew Mia was right about it, she should be cautious about accepting it.

What should they do now? Move on down the steps, or back?

(Elena and Mia recover 56% of max, giving Elena a total of 18 which brings her back to max, it brings Mia back to max as well.)

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 20/20, Pw/SE: 32/32, PP: 0/21, AC: 1/1, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat(+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 8
Magic: 13 (+2 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 3 - 30 points
CP level 0 - 30 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Mia's stuff:
Mia's current stats
HP: 13/13, SE: 13/13, PP: 0/15, AC: 3/3, status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 5 food rations

Equipment being worn:
1. Light scale mail (gives +2 AC)
2. +0 Oilskin cloak(Gives the wearer +1 AC and +2 to evade grabs, increases by +1 to both per enchantment point.

Mia's Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 10(+1 to all strength rolls)
Speed: 11(+1 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 6
Magic: 6
Health: 5(-1 to all health rolls)

XP level 2 – 85 points
CP level 0 – 53 points

Mia's skills:
Mia is dual wielding her Elven longsword and the unidentified dagger Elena gave her. Basic attack with her +0 Elven longsword – weapon dmg is 1d8 +2 +str (Mia's weapon cannot be enchanted past a +2), Basic attack with her dagger is 1d4 +0 +str (Currently unidentified so she doesn't know any other properties)

1. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
2. Deep cut: deals 1W + strength modifier dmg, and causes 5 ongoing dmg, (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Perfect balance (passive skill): Mia gains +2 evasion and cannot be unbalanced.

Options:

(A) – Move on. (which direction, you know the drill folks.)

(B) – Other.

A

aguy

A. Eastward explorations! and maybe go back west, or have sleepy time...

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

What we need SLEEP?
B get some rest the spider girl is so far give us help TAKE IT we don't know the next time such a "rest" stop will appear if we need sleep take it now then head off west

NorthernCross

Reputation score

A. Head east. Also inquire about rope.

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A, into the west (I love death's dangers).

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B. Considering how readily she tattled on what are supposedly her allies down here, I hardly trust this "honor" of hers. Take turns resting/keeping watch and sleep a bit, ignoring her offer.

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, go back then explore west (I like eliminating possible directions)

nightshade99

Reputation score

A. West because I'm nosy.

4access69

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Mind Flayer:

Just a small point -- test use of a new dick on someone who agrees to it isn't rape and thus shouldn't be out of character.

A) Go get the guarded stuff

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't think anyone would believe "I'll stop you from bleeding to death from the wound we caused if you let me fuck you" is really a choice though, thats blackmail.

Kln

Reputation score

A Go to the eastern path get that item (and XP)

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

A - East, for loot!

Since we have to pass back this way to head down, we can sleep before tackling a new floor.