What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

A! Also, she could use her lactating breasts to help feed her children. Stay positive!

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A. Leave no stone unturned! Loot awaits!
... or something like that.

Bloodshifter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A! Also, she could use her lactating breasts to help feed her children. Stay positive!
Lol this also she should save some its not every trip that we encounter a milk trap who knows Mia might want some

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A: could we milk ourself?

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A, natrually

nightshade99

Reputation score

A. (It has been two turns you forgot the pregnancy status).

Last edited:

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm gonna vote A - no vanishing down stairs while our number-one lover isn't with us, even if we can teleport back at will.

Just thought I'd note that real-life milk production causes a big jump in food intake. I'm not sure how far our food rations can stretch normally, but I'd rather not find out it's "not far enough" if something starts draining our heroine.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) Head south our lovely milky angel you

(@ nightshade99 - Thank you for pointing that out, I knew I kept forgetting something, but the pregnancy counter is still going to be ??? anyway, so it didn't really matter anyway.)

(@ DeMatt - It does indeed cause that in real life, and I'm... kind of wanting to start adding more detriments in for being pregnant, to make it more fun for when I convert this over to a full RP. So far I've been thinking of giving a -4 to all speed rolls for the bulging belly and such, while a +4 to strength rolls or something, because of motherly instincts and such, and that the character must eat at least 1 food while pregnant because of the need to produce lots of milk, so it's kind of a punishment for allowing themselves to get knocked up in the first place and will make players think before just giving in so easily.)

(Also guys sorry for the slow updates lately, I've just had some serious shit happening IRL right now, health problems of family members and concerns of the like. But I am not going to stop doing this CYOA, because I'm... kind of liking it actually, and thanks for all the continued support you've all given me.)

Elena tried to ignore the pressure in her breasts for now, hoping that it wouldn't hinder her any more than she already was. However it was hard, as she could feel the milk sloshing around inside of her now even larger breasts, which were now fast closing in on G-cups and would surpass said size if they didn't full fill with milk soon. She went on through the door leading south, feeling that maybe she'd find something inside that could help her before going down, as she remembered what Gina the arachne told her about something powerful being on the fifth floor, and she wanted to be prepared for whatever it was.

When she entered the room, she saw four beings, one of which was a succubus, who was being held down and raped by what looked to be three others, one of which was an futanari okami(wolf) girl that was using her tool and thrusting madly into the succubus' pussy, one was an elven woman that was sitting with her own pussy planted on the succubus' mouth and forcing her to lick her, while the third one was a elven man that was laying under the succubus, thrusting his large cock into her ass. Elena was surprised by the sight, because up until now the only succubi she'd seen were evil, and this one looked as if she were the one that had been grabbed by the evil ones. The succubus looked kind of young to Elena, as if she were only about her own age.

"I... I've got to help her, because not all succubi are evil, there's a lot of them that even live back home in Celestia, and she's in need of help," Elena said to herself.

However, before she could make a move towards them, the elven woman, and the futanari okami girl both stopped what they were doing and looked to Elena, both of whom had the same lost and corrupted look in their eyes that told Elena they were too far gone to be saved at this point. She watched them both get up and start towards her, licking their lips as they came closer to the beautiful futanari angel, who was now backing up slightly.

"H-Help me... p-please... don't l-leave me like t-this..." the succubus called out to her in between her forced moans of pleasure, unable to hold them back from the rape she was being forced to endure. Elena saw she had a pleading look in her eyes, begging for her help, and by the gods Elena intended on doing just that, as she refused to leave and not help someone when they were in such great need as this.

What should she do?

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 23/23, Pw/SE: 39/39, PP: 0/25, AC: 1/1, Status: fine, pregnant for ??? turns, and has lactating breasts for another 4 turns

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion
5. an unidentified iron helm

Equipment being worn:
1. Specially designed magic robe (+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. An uncursed +0 Witches hat (+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)
4. an emerald ring on her right ring finger. (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it does yet.)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 37 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Enemies:
lvl 6 Corrupted futanari Okami girl – HP: 27/27, PP: 11/17, status: fine
lvl 6 Corrupted elven woman – HP: 28/28, PP: 8/18, status: fine
lvl 4 Corrupted elven man – HP: 22/22, PP: 6/16, status: fine

Allies:
lvl 4 Empusa – HP: 21/26, PP: 16/30, status: a bit winded, and being anally raped by the corrupted elven man

Options:

(A) - Attack.

(B) - Other.

(Retreat is not an option, as Elena refuses to leave someone in need of help like this.)

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

If a Blinding Light will dislodge the corrupted elf-boy, then open with that. If not, Holy Beam him into dust and semen

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A HOLY BEAM OF DOOM.

Also, why would a succubus cry out? Shouldn't she be able to sucked them dry of energy? Unless she has the morals no killings through sexings?

nightshade99

Reputation score

A. Catch their attention (by shouting or something) then Blinding light.

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Target the elven woman first. Holy Beam!

Zephyrion

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A. HORY BREAM!

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A: Blinding Light.

If we attack, do not aim the male : while he'll be fucking the empusa, he won't attack us.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(A) 'Holy beam' on the elven woman (For the votes that simply said 'Holy beam' against no specific enemy, I rolled to randomize which enemy it was against and against the elven woman is how it came out.)

(@ Diagasvesle – She is technically a good succubus, well... neutral instead of evil. This world setting is based on one of my D&D campaigns world that we of course changed around a bit, so devils can choose to be good or evil. But she can drain them through sex, she just hadn't done so yet.)

Elena saw the succubus' plight and wanted to aid her in breaking free, but she had bigger problems coming at her at the moment and there was no way she could rescue the succubus without putting herself in too much danger of being attacked and likely the same thing happening to her that was happening to the succubus. So she decided to try and at least take out one of the two coming at her first.

Hold on miss... I swear I'll do whatever I can to save you, but it may take a minute or two so please endure for as long as you can,” Elena called out to the succubus after deciding on what to do.

Elena readied spiritual energies quickly, then extended her staff, aiming at the elven woman coming at her. She unleashed her 'Holy beam' on the elven woman, catching her dead center and throwing her across the room and into the wall, where she fell to the floor on her knees for a moment before struggling back to her feet, her knees knocking together from how weak she was after taking such a blow from Elena's powerful magic. Elena quickly turned her gaze over to the futanari okami girl coming at her, ready to defend against her. (Elena used 'Holy beam' and rolled a 23 vs 11 for the corrupted elven woman, dealing a total of 19 HP dmg to her and spending 15 Pw with her attack.)

The elven woman got back up and stumbled a bit as she rushed towards Elena, looking like she was trying to tackle her. Elena had her gaze still on the futa okami girl and didn't notice the elven woman until it was too late, and was subsequently tackled to the dungeon floor under the elven woman, who easily managed to pull and tug on Elena's clothing enough to pull it off of the lovely angel within a few seconds before she could wrestle the elven woman off of her. Within moments Elena was left naked as the day she was born and the elven woman smiled lustfully at Elena's flaccid member, licking her lips as she eyed it. (The corrupted elven woman rolled a 34 vs 3 for Elena, getting a critical hit against our angelic heroine, resulting in an auto grapple and strip.)

The futa okami girl rushed over when she saw the elven woman tackle Elena down, attempting to grab Elena's legs and hold them down so she could do something more. Elena however was able to kick the okami girl away from her, giving her a powerful shove with both feet and pushing her away, thankfully keeping her from grabbing her along with the elven woman. (The corrupted okami girl rolled a 14 vs 30 for Elena to dual grapple her, missing her attempt.)

The elven man had a hold of the succubus' hips and was forcing her up and down over his throbbing length, trying to bring not only himself to orgasm but the succubus as well. The succubus however seemed to be able to endure the anal raping she was going through much better than when she was having to take on all three of the ones that had been raping her. (The corrupted elven man rolled a 15 vs 34 for the succubus to pleasure her, missing his pleasure roll quite badly... so apparently his dick isn't good enough for her, or not as good as I thought it was going to be at least.)

The succubus glanced over and saw her would be rescuer was now almost in the same predicament she herself was in, though now that she wasn't being held down by three people she could move around and struggle a lot better than she otherwise could have. She attempted to pull free from the elven man holding her down, and just barely managed to force his throbbing cock out of her perfectly heart shaped ass. She was then able to push away from him as well, freeing herself as she rolled away and towards Elena a little, whom she glanced over at to see that she wasn't already being raped by the elven woman and was merely struggling with her. (The succubus rolled a 32 vs 24 to break the rape on her, and then a 29 vs 12 to break the grapple the corrupted elven man had on her, completely freeing herself.)

Elena noticed out of the corner of her vision the succubus managing to free herself, which she was fairly certain was thanks to her getting two of the three raping her to come after her... at least that's what she thought anyway. She knew that all succubi had powerful psychic abilities, though she wasn't sure how powerful this particular succubus' were. She hoped they were powerful enough to aid her in fighting these poor corrupted people, so that she could put them to rest.

What should Elena do now?

(Elena recovered 7 Pw this round.)

Initiatives:
1. Elena
2. Corrupted elven woman
3. Corrupted futanari okami girl
4. Corrupted elven man
5. Succubus

Elena's stuff:
Elena's current stats:
HP: 23/23, Pw/SE: 31/39, PP: 0/25, AC: 0/1, Status: fine, pregnant for ??? turns, and has lactating breasts for another 3 turns

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory:
1. 4 food rations
2. Spellbook of 'Firebolt'
3. a wand of magic missile
4. a dark potion
5. an unidentified iron helm

Equipment being worn:
1. (Currently not wearing) Specially designed magic robe (+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)
2. (Currently not wearing) An uncursed +0 Witches hat (+1 AC, +2 to all magic rolls)
3. a jeweled amulet (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it's actually doing for her.)
4. an emerald ring on her right ring finger. (currently unidentified, so she doesn't know what it does yet.)

Gold pouch: 123 gold pieces

Quest items: Portal orb (Instantly opens a portal back to the sanctuary to get a better rest.)

Attributes, XP, and CP:
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Willpower: 9
Magic: 15 (+3 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

XP level 4 - 37 points
CP level 0 - 85 points

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them for 2 turns, being blinded causes -10 to all attack rolls & -5 to evasion rolls. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on. Automatically succeeds on a cast. (costs 8 Pw to use)
6. Firebolt – deals 1d12 fire + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 12 Pw to use)
7. Remove curse – Does what the name implies, however Elena must make a roll of 35 or higher to get it to work and if it fails, Elena must wait 5 turns before attempting the spell again. Can only remove the curse from one item at a time. Costs 15 Pw to use.
8. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Enemies:
lvl 6 Corrupted futanari Okami girl – HP: 27/27, PP: 11/17, status: fine
lvl 6 Corrupted elven woman – HP: 9/28, PP: 8/18, status: hurt pretty badly from Elena's holy attack and her skin is a bit burned around her waist, and grappling Elena
lvl 4 Corrupted elven man – HP: 22/22, PP: 6/16, status: fine

Allies:
lvl 4 Empusa – HP: 21/26, PP: 16/30, status: a bit winded but otherwise fine

Options:

(A) - Attack.

(B) - Break free and call for Mia and or Julie for help. (Note: If she calls on them for help, they'll come in at the end of the initiative order.)

(C) - Other.

Sketchnetch

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A. Holy Beam the corrupt Elven woman

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A: Blinding light (after breaking free, even if doing that before could be nice).

Is that me or we can spam the Holy Beam too much, now o_O ?

Dracador

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Since she's hurt now anyway, A Holy Beam on the woman. Time to get radient on her heiny