The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

Aya just started crying?
Shouldn't she be crying cause of denial?
She's having a mood swing. And wait...don't you mean Alexis? o_O Aya's horny with a hound in the room.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh yeah, sorry.
I had Aya open on a new tab.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for double post but... Dia, your character has mood swings...

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wow, mix up!

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

lmfao my pc crashed on me then I went to restart it and soon as I restarted it, it restarted due to an automatic update. -_-'' back now tho. :p

lol and no worries but I was beginning to think I mixed names in the posts or something hahaha.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Updates suck ass, as soon as they appear on my labtop it SHUTS down auto in 5 secs. I have to click restart later with only 5 secs plenty enough time you think, till it pops up later in half a second or so.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

For me it gives 5 minutes but the thing is. I went to hit restart later and I was typing to a friend of mine on a messenger and it popped up as I hit send and of course restart now was in the way of send, so I hit restart now. @_@ luckly everything I had up was saved/wasn't needed. XD(in both restart cases)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesus wraust, you must like the rolls your getting for Xivvix..

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Jesus wraust, you must like the rolls your getting for Xivvix..
How so? and mind you when more tentacles are present, they have a 'strength in numbers' kinda ability which I already stated before somewhere whether it was in a post of Xivvix's or otherwise. I didn't specify how much it gives but their ability increase the more tentacles are present. (so pretty much if you have a large number you're at a disadvantage. So of the rolls are actually stats playing a factor too)

brb

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

2 things... Make the lion face rape Nadia then rape her anyways Lol.
2nd, your sig is really not SFW friendly.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Who me? By the way, since Nadia has her virginity taken away, she can't go berserk anymore, that means now she's going to use sexual contact (oral) to get the monsters drained and tired, while she escapes. By the way sfw friendly?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah... Safe for work friendly...
and we ALL know you just want your char to be a slut >>
*wink*

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pah, think differently and they trip you and sodomise you. Nah, my character is split in personality. What do you do when I don't know, like 4 traumatic experiances happens? I adapt and reinvent my pschye and personality. Thus since I do that I get nadia to do that.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

1- Even if it comes up right for him to orgasm...he could still try to rape her. :p And not quite set up for sexual return as stated earlier, there really isn't anything that says you can fight back with sex -_-'' xD You're not suppose to try to sex them up. lol Though while this is experimental, I can let a few things slid. :p But try not to do so many actions that have not been shown even once. XD I do have a habit sometimes forgetting a 'talk' one or something but besides that, the average things are.
Examine (something)
Talk (To?)
Run/Escape Pin/Rape
Wait/Give In
Attack
Interact (such as open case, take item, etc..)

2- The whole forum isn't very work friendily zero o_O I didn't think the sig would matter. XD I just took an image, shrunk it and added words. Did it for this site only and specifically. xD

3- I'd like to make the official annoucement that we have 15 players, and the new limit so 20. That way there is still a couple openings for people who wish to join in but at the same token, it isn't much more so I don't have tons and tons to update. XD Esspecially since I'm working on a version 2 of this setup as well. (stats, etc.. not quite the dungeon aspect/not really a set place it'd take place since it is only like 20% completed. XD) (Though as of now, only one char per player but if so happens your character dies. You can make a new one in replacement.)

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I already have one ready for replacement. MALE, 50 str 48 con 1 int 1 spd ^^

By the way I changed the action in nadia's story. No sexual thing apparently, so Instead a mouth bite to the cock, like the sex crazed human.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mmm nah get rid of aa breast cup size. It's a male ^^.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Everybody's got to be hating on the small breasts. :mad:

Anyway, I'm going to take of running the first time I see anything like a tentacle spawn. :eek:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

My char is already dying >>
But it was worth it to have a tentacle caught on the trap lol

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Everybody's got to be hating on the small breasts. :mad:

Anyway, I'm going to take of running the first time I see anything like a tentacle spawn. :eek:
xD Personally I perfer a small chest on a woman versus a big chest. Bigger usually looks fake. (Not saying big can't be good either, just from visual preference, thats me anyways. XD

And yes, its a good habit. XD Tentacle spawns may be 'easy' to kill if you get a beat on them (low hp) but they make up for it in numbers. XD

My char is already dying >>
But it was worth it to have a tentacle caught on the trap lol
Only time a character dies is when they lose hp. You lose stamina (unless due to special ability) from being raped at the most. :p Loss of stamina just means you faint and therefore, are unable to fight back. Tentacles are more prone to fuck then fight. XD (at least the spawns) -they are built that way-