What's new

The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

Don't you mean impregnate imprison and fuck and repeat forever till brood mother dies?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Mmm Hmm, I love tentacles :)

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't you mean impregnate imprison and fuck and repeat forever till brood mother dies?
The tentacles do that. :p Not all will care to rape and rape people...some just rape and then if you piss them off fight back. xD

EDITED:
Although, the 'sex crazed humans' in the dungeon, are essetinally suppose to be failed players.

Last edited:

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nah, they couldn't be. Well a couple maybe, but the rest are humans that failed and were changed into monsters :D

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Did arlette manage to free a hand last round? Doesn't matter too much either way, just have something nasty in mind...

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Did arlette manage to free a hand last round? Doesn't matter too much either way, just have something nasty in mind...
Well as I've stated to someone else technically theres no specific 'hands captured' or so on modifiers (this version at least, not sure about next either but will one day. XD). So it really doesn't matter, you can roleplay that she has, though if you're attacking and don't do damage, she'll still be pinned/raped. :p (well before was distance... but same kinda thing0

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, people are starting to give in to mostly tentacles.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Good enough for me, must have missed that on my initial read through.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

They seem pretty unbeatable.
Its more of, get them before they call friends. Or in xivvix's case xivvix's char was lucky enough to get the +100 modifier from being pregnant a few times. Though the bad ones came along too. :p

But yeah. One gave in to the tentacles and one into two other creatures but I have yet to do that yet.

Essentinally they aren't very strong, they have low damage and intelligence but their speed and ability is strong. I built them so they would be able to be killed rather easy if a hit would connect but at the saame time they're fast, and when in numbers they are much stronger. Like a swarm so to speak.

And to be specific to anyone wanting to know I'm doing updates in order of the longest one to have posted (so the one who posted first gets updated first).

As of now its.

Emily > Nanami > Ryu > Artemis > Alexis (who will take a bit) > Maya (again, take a bit since give in) > Quetz > Nadia > Fia (and if anyone else posted after this they'll be in the order they posted.)

back to updating! :p

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Figuring out the update order is pretty easy. Find your thread, then look in the last post column. Anyone below you whose last post isn't by wraust is going to get an update before you, from bottom to top. Really handy for me, since things only seem to speed up once I get to work and am on my cell.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

lol yeah thats how it works. The only time it goes out of order is if its a two second thing (such as verifiying an action that really doesn't require much rolling/extras.).

Or such as when I had to get a verification from Treebeard on his target. I did his first since technically he already posted before others even if the update only came later. :p

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I root that the tentacles rape Nadia!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Zerospace is an ass...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It means I care lol

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

must get something to eat :p brb.

And lmfao :p Zero's one to talk about tentacles raping someone. XD

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah well, but I kinda knew what was gonna happen... so I wish Dia would get the same.
(Technically all is according to my plan since I thought that making the tentacle activite the trap instead of running away WOULD get me caught, and I just felt that my char is unlucky enough to get preg, which also happened, so I think the next turn won't be anything better [No the +100 boost isn't coming up next turn, I can feel it!])

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick, fidge the die roll to give him motherly! No one will ever know! (Insert evil laugh here)!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

No 100+ for you.... Sigh I hope I don't run into another, I already escaped from 1, which was very lucky.