What's new

The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

Lol I just wanna know what happens once you give birth...
More rape?

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Quick, fidge the die roll to give him motherly! No one will ever know! (Insert evil laugh here)!
hahaha XD No no bad results either you're lucky/unlcuky or weak/strong. XD I forget what character/what creature but every pin was unsuccessful cause of the creatures stats versus the player's stats. The luck was not what succeeded. XD Though the sex crazed humans may have been that which their stats are random and not set such as the other creatures.

[edit]

To answer the question, it really depends on the creature. Theres 2 specific ones I have plans specifically for what happens when they give birth. The rest are pretty much a random attack/rape/etc.. and fyi, 2 is being the tentacle spawn and the tentacle monster >.> haha

Last edited:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Can't wait to see if lucky or prediction will succeced for my char.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

and zero if you didn't see I edited an answer to your question above.

Also a small tidbit of creatures(since I was pmed about it being even if its luck of the draw..etc..[a good pm just saying what made me decide to release this part of the game. XD]):

The classes are signified by me based on their strengths(not the stat but their str,spd, etc..)/abilities.

When you enter a room its random of what it shows up. Though theres 4 possiblities of creature(s) showing up. (Next version there will be constant checks if theres items, monsters, etc.. instead of one check of WHAT. [and other checks within the room to see what else is there.])

Small Class Creature
Medium Class Creature
Large Class Creature
2 *RANDOM* Creature

Then it is 1d10 (small class), 1d12 (medium class) or 1d6(Large class).
Since theres 10 small class creatures, 12 medium class and 6 large class(as of now, I have yet to get a chance to make more creatures).

Theres also the factor of 1d3 (1-lower, 2-equal, 3-higher) and 1d2 (1- 1 level, 2- 2 levels).[that way there's no incredibly high monsters that are tons of higher levels] As well as of course, if it comes up lower and you're level 1. It of course hits level 1.

If it comes up 2 randoms, same factors work but instead you use 2 dies to see which of the classes and then use the level factors.

So if you're really unlucky, you could constantly get the same creature (or if its an easy one...lucky XD)

[Btw back and starting to update again]

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

sorry for my on and off double posts, but its to keep you all updated. xD

I'll be away from the computer for about 30 minutes. Give or take. I'll be back afterwards to continue updating.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

So your updating on your availability for updates? Nice. In other news, Arlette is boned, pun intended

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

So your updating on your availability for updates? Nice. In other news, Arlette is boned, pun intended
Of course, why should I let my dungeon goers wonder if I'm here or not? :p Or if I'm returning? XD

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I'm more amused at the sorry state of affairs that is the english language, which never ceases to amaze me.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I'm more amused at the sorry state of affairs that is the english language, which never ceases to amaze me.
o_O How so?

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, so many ways, I'll give you a couple of my favourites:

-there is not one single immutable law in the language, except those that straight out tell you so (I before E anyone?)

-how many ways can you use the word 'up'? How m,y are contradictory? (Messed it up? No worries, a quick tune-up and it'll be fine)

-different words, same spelling, the actual term escapes me (I hope you've read up to chapter x last night, today we need to read starting from there)

The list goes on, but I think you get the point. That and I actually have to put in some work at work now (aha! Another one!), so I'll be gone for twenty

Toodles

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, so many ways, I'll give you a couple of my favourites:

-there is not one single immutable law in the language, except those that straight out tell you so (I before E anyone?)

-how many ways can you use the word 'up'? How m,y are contradictory? (Messed it up? No worries, a quick tune-up and it'll be fine)

-different words, same spelling, the actual term escapes me (I hope you've read up to chapter x last night, today we need to read starting from there)

The list goes on, but I think you get the point. That and I actually have to put in some work at work now (aha! Another one!), so I'll be gone for twenty

Toodles
Hahaha. Yeah, probably why I'm so bad at spelling. :p I don't bother with learning all the rules. Yeah I remember it was always when I was young hard to figure out words that were same spelling or sound the same too. Like I use to get confused about the different of their and there. Since they sounded the same and I was learning more or less orally. >.> I was like uh...What the hell? :p I still mess up at times when writing and say 'its' instead of 'it's' at times.

Reputation score

homophones and homonyms are the words your looking fore.

Homophone, Spelled the same but with different pronunciations and meanings.

Homonyms, Sounds the same but with different spellings and meanings.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

After I finish up Aya, Kita and Mia. (Last ones as of this post) and possibly another one or two that post before I finish those. I'm gonna head off for awhile, possibly the day (for me). Got a few things to handle in the morning and thats in withn 2 hours. XD 5:44AM here. :p

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Diaga, since i know you check this topic enough instead of posting in yours. I'm gonna post here....uh...why are you examining something you already did? The noise was the 'snake-like creature'....sooooo you're examining something with a tentacle spawn behind you? o_O [since uh...the snake-like creature is laready known to be a tentacle spawn XD] I mean ya can but.... >.> Not gonna turn out as nicely for Nadia if it calls its friends. XD

And Gremlin and Siphon I'll get you guys later, I need to go. :p I already did two extras and I swear as I stated before you guys stalk the posts. Xd haha do 2 extras, have 3 more pop up. O_O

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, not a problem Wraust. Actually, in a way I suppose you could say at this hour I do sort of stalk the forums, mostly because I have so many RP's I am involved with, that I have to keep up with them. It's easy, but the majority of the time when I post elsewhere, once I finish that, I have a reply elsewhere, or here, so I just cycle through them, looking through each post when I have the time rather than marking it read and miss something interesting.

As for Diaga, all I can say to this is that he might just be running it as if he were playing in character only. I try hard to refrain from using OOC knowledge when I make my decisions here, otherwise it gets kind of cheap lol.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ugh. Sleep, deprivation.. That explain my post. Fixed it. Yes siphon I use character perspective. My character now knows she is in A) a dungeon B) Lots of things try to rape her C) She lost her virginity D) Whats with these snake- things with no faces?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

My character didn't even leave the 1st room....

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Your character is not nearly as mine. So far I've gotten the ONLY EMPTY room in the game. Litereally. I have no items...*Cries* I feel so lucky it hurts.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

1) Has no items 2) Is pregy 3) Very weak STR 4) Really unlucky

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

1)no items 2)two enemies in starting room 3)called third enemy into starting room 4)only one to have done 1 point of damage... twice

and i'm not complaining, dammit, so let the dice fall and make the best of it