What's new

The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Pleasure. Out Of Character Chat / Sign Up

yeah...tentacle spawns = rapage >.> But its all about get them before they call their friends or escape before they call their friends. (Do note, they can only call their friends once! So in such cases as VIolet got lucky and it was only one extra. :p Still got pregnant tho >.> XD))

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Mwahaha I caught up on you guys >.> brb

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

No fair, I've been typing mine up since you updated me, I just had to go do real work for a change! :(

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I should go to sleep soon... can I have another update before I go lol?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Agh! How unlucky can you be to get yourself knocked up by ONE measly tentacle? But then again I didn't have much luck with the dies in the last few days.

Last edited:
Reputation score

i seem to be lucky, im finding map peices and other interesting rooms galore XD.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Agh! How unlucky can you be to get yourself knocked up by ONE measly tentacle?
You were very unlucky but on a note, you were extra fertile >.> because of the tentacle. Though your roll was through the roof too, without the extra boost you still came damn close to being knocked up. xD With.....you were far over the limit. :p

i seem to be lucky, im finding map peices and other interesting rooms galore XD.
Yeah -_-'' get some creatures dammit! :p No fun if I keep having to do the same ol' boring shit. XD haha jk

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Agh! How unlucky can you be to get yourself knocked up by ONE measly tentacle?
Umm, right about that unlucky, it would appear... It wasn't even one of the hyper-fertile green ones was it?

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Tell me about it, I want one of those bigger critters, so I can actually have Kita get beaten down a bit!

Reputation score

and watch in the next room i fight 2 higher level tentacle monsters, and 30 more get summoned so its tentacle beast +(its tentacles) and 30 other tentacles

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Umm, right about that unlucky, it would appear... It wasn't even one of the hyper-fertile green ones was it?
It was a green one actually, but it didn't sting me.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yay spd and str it makes it easy to dodge and kill. Btw green tentacles are the baby makers.. Hmm, actually I think Blue ones have the most potent sperm, red ones are the fastest.

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

(From Violet's Topic)
2- Tentacle Spawn [Green], Small Class, Level 2, {[Health:][22]} [Hit And Run]
It was a hyper-fertile one. :p

Tell me about it, I want one of those bigger critters, so I can actually have Kita get beaten down a bit!
Be careful what you wish for! :p

and watch in the next room i fight 2 higher level tentacle monsters, and 30 more get summoned so its tentacle beast +(its tentacles) and 30 other tentacles
Max possible outcome is 2 creatures. (and monsters/demons can't summon the spawns)

As for tentacles, to verify a bit more about the monsters since they are the stars of this forum I bet....

Tentacle MONSTER = no additional tentacles to call except when it penetrates which then it lowers stamina faster based on the amount of tentacles upon penetration (multi-penetration skill).

Tentacle Demon = If the 'tentacle gate' opens so to speak. Every round its mentioned if the tentacle "come out" and if it does, then its between 1-5 tentacles sprout out the demon. Some abilities are based on how many tentacles are out. Primarily the noted one is each round if the tentacles 'hit' they lower stamina.

Tentacle Spawn = Blue has a lubrication that makes the person (if being felt up/raped) lower to all sexual attacks. (negative modifier) Red when it 'pins' or damages(hp) a person it wears their stamina down. The green gives a very high modifier to being pregnant if it 'stings' the player. Also the skill they share in common is they get a + stat modifier per tentacle in play and upon the first round of encounter (actual showing their name), rolls a 1d30, and the number that comes up means how many are in total. (this includes the first one so if you're lucky to get 1, you don't get an additional one. so far lowest was 2 and the highest was 16)

It was a green one actually, but it didn't sting me.
Bah @_@ In my notes it did. So I must've forgotten to say that you felt a small sting when it pinned you. (I keep alot of out of character notes and one was the fertile ability had connected.) Actually to be exact each of you have a specific word pad with the previous post, I take that and edit it and then post that and under it is the creature's stats, abilities, the durability, what's in the room. Such as
[Trap] [Sexual] [Dif X] (X = the number you must get to see/notice it)
(for a small one)
I just read back and I had forgotten to put it in, so I do apoligize on that. >.< Doing too many I think now. haha.

Yay spd and str it makes it easy to dodge and kill. Btw green tentacles are the baby makers.. Hmm, actually I think Blue ones have the most potent sperm, red ones are the fastest.
read above on the tentacle creatures. As for the spd/str. Yeah essentinally. Con is more the life/endurance, str is more the physical/damage, spd more run/dodge and int is more awareness/mental endurance. Although its still a bit fussy and not quite as set out as that yet. Next version will have full notes on what all the stats do. (but since the new version will be different too...its not gonna be the same as this one. lol Since there will be 2 new stats and the arousal level added into it.)
but short key being....
Red = paralysis (the stamina eater skill)
Blue = lubrication (sexual modifier)
Green = Fertility (pregnant modifier)

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

I was hoping to get the pregnancy over with before I ran into another creature ><. By the way, I don't get experience for the one tentacle I was lucky enough to kill? ;)

OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

I was hoping to get the pregnancy over with before I ran into another creature ><. By the way, I don't get experience for the one tentacle I was lucky enough to kill? ;)
You also lose exp due to giving in.
{Give in(no loss of hp/stamina, risk of losing exp)}
And based on the fact it was so many. >.> You ended up being unlucky and coming up in the negative on experience. However, since you had none and there absolutely is no negative experience, 0 is lowest. You didn't lose or gain anything. Also so far the ones that gave in, haven't had experience to begin with...so they really didn't lose anything. (also note theres no 'de-leveling')

On a side note, I'd like to ask opinions (since people are getting lucky with rolls to get map pieces and five = win game.) on a +PLUS game.

+PLUS, to anyone knowing certain games is restarting with your current stats/money/etc.. but fresh. Sooooo, technically if you win this game you can start at Level 1, with level 2+ stats (since I imagine everyone if they win will at least be level 2), and this includes any boosters they gained through out the game and the clothing.

However, down side is, eventually if you kept winning the creatures wouldn't be higher and only with their abilities or you having bad luck they'd have a chance to rape you or even harm you. (Of course, in the beginning they may still fair well.)

So my question is, would anyone be interested in....

Variation 1: Restarting with their winner stats but at level 1 (giving them an advantage over creatures-to a degree and depending how high they got before-) New character or same if they wish.
Variation 2: Restarting and being able to RESTAT with their current amount of stat points. (so if you had str30,con40,spd50 and int20 you would get 140 stats to distribute instead of the 100 the new players get.) New character or same if they wish.
Variation 3: 2 or restarting with winner stats but remain on the previous level as well.
Variation 4: Variation 1 but have the new system or a degree of it slowly implemented into the dungeon.
Variation 5: Variation 2 but have the new system or a degree of it slowly implemented into the dungeon.
Variation 6: Variation 3 but have the new system or a degree of it slowly implemented into the dungeon.

Why I say a degree of it. Is it'd change alot of the situations and the current creature set doesn't even support the new system. So it'd have to be slowly implemented but more or less still things could be just not arousal level, and the new sexual combat stats could be right away anyways. I'm leaning

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Var 5

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yeah, I'd go for 5 too.
BABY RAPED is quite possibly the best combination of words EVER.

Last edited:
OP
Wraust

Wraust

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahahahaha. Nice Rule. :p Couldn't think of a better way to phrase it so thus baby raped was spawned. xD

V1: 0
V2: 0
V3: 0
V4: 0
V5: 3
V6: 0

Looking like Variation 5 is winning. XD

Sadly the roller site is being fidgety again so I'm gonna call it a day. I'll pick up on the ones I haven't gotten to tomorrow. Or if I can't sleep, when I roll over.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

no wait! i found yous a new one!

DL link is just under the pic, seems to work alright, though i don't know if it shows the rolls before it adds them if you roll multiple dice, don't know if that matters