What's new

The Island (The non-combat IC thread)

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: The Island (The non-combat IC thread)

Listening to this talkative flower go on about her issues, Tomoe eventually replied. "Well... you seem very capable of maintaining a proper discussion... and do not talk in a bad way, so I don't think what he could have seen as an issue. And I agree with the feeling of pleasure things... though you should not try to force anyone onto such things." the priestess shared her mind about the first few things.

The repeated use of the word virginity almost made Tomoe laugh, had she just not had her own taken away unwillingly. But she pushed away the thought, carrying on with the discussion. "I think you mean virtues, not virginities. These are very different things. Virginity is... when you have not had sex in your life yet, when you have not been touched... Virtues are a set of moral guidelines many of us spiritual people follow to perfect ourselves, and chastity is one of these. As in, not having any sexual contact. Clothes help such issues, as my shrine robe might suggest... If you want to bring that man into liking you, you need to be able to hold your desires in check and respect his conviction by not attempting to tempt him... that's what I think..." the priestess went through another few lines of her thoughts, looking at the two if they had picked up on her words.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Springs
Pale -> Nadia

For a while, Pale just held Nadia. After a serene moment or two, she yawns and stretches, looking at the stars and the horizon. "I'd say we have an hour before I have to leave. Was there anything else you'd like to do?" the vampire asks in a quiet voice.

Forest
Banshee

As the new dawn rises over the island, a figure of pure white arrives with it, gliding on the air with large, feathery wings. After hovering around for a while, she descents into the forest covering large part of the island, having spotted someone sleeping there. Sitting on a tree branch, she looks right at home in the middle of a forest, her wings now like those of a butterfly, though still white. A look reveals the her face is quite delicate, with large eyes, currently glowing softly. Every part of her body is white, though there are somehow different shades of it. Her shapely figure is covered with a white vest and skirt, both made of silk. She isn't wearing any shoes.

Spotting someone on the ground, partially hidden, she waves at her.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After eating his meal from his makeshit pet bowls, Iggy tries to think of something he could do to impress his mistress before she gets back. He then gets a good idea and hops up and puts on an apron and hops up to make his mistress some special cookies. All set in his naked apron, Iggy preheats the oven, grabs a bowl, and gathers some ingredients for sugar cookies from the pantry and mixes up them together in a bowl. Once that was ready, Iggy blushes as he sits on the ground and jacks off repeatedly into a bowl, filling it with his seed. He then starts making each individual cookie, each filled with a small closed pocket full of his semen. After making about 24 cookies, he puts them all in the oven. While he waited, he cleaned up the kitchen.

After his thorough clean up, the timer went off and he pulled the cookies out of the oven. He puts some finishing touches on each cookie by using red icing to draw decorative red pentagrams on each of the semen-filled sugar cookies. He then puts the cookies on a tray and takes off his apron and awaits his mistress to return.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Cafe
Luciana -> Auralice/Tamonten

Suddenly Luciana was back in a seat in the cafe, cum still rubbing off onto the back of the chair, her hair still coated with the sticky stuff, and she was still quite aroused, though she had some small amount of her control. "Let me... go..." she muttered, anger returning to her eyes as she stared at Auralice, trembling slightly. With some distress she realized that her belly was somewhat bloated, probably with the snake's eggs.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Lily --> Ione & Tomoe : Hotsprings of public pleasures and moral reflection
"You came here for that man?" Tomoe asked back as she heard the rather chivalrous male being mentioned. She had been rather unpolite with him earlier... but it was not something she wanted to do. The whole thing just came to her all too fast. He was very nice... seemed even shyer than she was... but somehow, after that event in the slime pit, she would have difficulties ever facing him again.

Shaking her head, the miko pushed her mind back into the situation at hand. Addressed only by the golden flower girl, she kept her focus on that particular one, seeing the other was getting very shy over her presence. When faced with the fact that she had been seen doing the thing she had just done with Tamo, the awkward priestess began to tumble at her words. "Well... I..." she failed to get a good reply in all of a sudden, the mention of the last few hours making the easterner all bothered again. The mention of her lifestyle choice eased her up somewhat though. "Well yes... I am a warrior-priestess, a shrine maiden. But virginities... I can't make that claim anymore..."

Turning away briefly, she took a moment to consider the whole deal once again. Gathering herself, Tomoe tried to push away the thought of the fateful event and talk some more. "Polite and civil? You seem both if I was asked about that. Why would you require my guidance? But I suppose the decade spent in the shrine with my sisters has done something to help me maintain my behaviour.We had no place for sexual matters in our daily lives, just focusing on perfecting our minds and bodies with practise of spiritual skills, weapon practise and meditation. Nothing too difficult" she eventually replied, not really sure how to advice this already polite alraune.
Ione -> Lily & Tomoe: Hot Springs

Feeling Lily slink down behind her leg and peek out from it, Ione glanced briefly at the other alraune, letting a hand rest on top of the girl's head. It was still quite strange to have another plant person act in such a way around her, but Ione wasn't fearful anymore and she smiled gently at the shy girl. At Tomoe's subtle praise a look of low confusion passed over Ione's features. If this polite and civil woman approved of her, what made Bakan's response between the two of them so different? She supposed it might have something to do with her molesting of the man... but hadn't they done something too?

After a moment of mulling it over in her mind, Ione let out a sigh of frustration. "I'm not nearly polite and proper enough it seems... at least according to someone." She said, regarding her earlier slip-of-the-tongue, not actually wanting to let that particular name slip out. "I... I want to be more civil without thinking about... such lustful things all the time. But I've always thought sharing such wonderful feelings with another was being polite and kind though... especially amongst friends... and friendly ones..." Ione let out another frustrated sigh, remembering just how that line of thinking caused her and Bakan grief before.

"I didn't think indulging pleasure was so bad... though... not doing that is one of those virginities isn't it? What was it called... temper...pance? As in you temper feelings of the flesh with... pants? No... that doesn't sound right..." Ione continued to focus her attention on Tomoe as she spoke, but let her hand wander to comfort Lily, massaging her lightly to ease her tension of the moment. "I want to show him that I'm not just a lustful bloom, that I can be just as polite and civil as someone like you and that I do follow some virginities too, but I'm not sure what to do to follow them. Or how to stop him from just being mad at me."

Ione made to say more, but was suddenly taken by a sap of strength. Feeling down, the alraune slowly sunk into the pool until she was at the same level as Lily was, her spirits greatly dampened as she glanced to the white flowered bloom with saddened eyes.
Listening to this talkative flower go on about her issues, Tomoe eventually replied. "Well... you seem very capable of maintaining a proper discussion... and do not talk in a bad way, so I don't think what he could have seen as an issue. And I agree with the feeling of pleasure things... though you should not try to force anyone onto such things." the priestess shared her mind about the first few things.

The repeated use of the word virginity almost made Tomoe laugh, had she just not had her own taken away unwillingly. But she pushed away the thought, carrying on with the discussion. "I think you mean virtues, not virginities. These are very different things. Virginity is... when you have not had sex in your life yet, when you have not been touched... Virtues are a set of moral guidelines many of us spiritual people follow to perfect ourselves, and chastity is one of these. As in, not having any sexual contact. Clothes help such issues, as my shrine robe might suggest... If you want to bring that man into liking you, you need to be able to hold your desires in check and respect his conviction by not attempting to tempt him... that's what I think..." the priestess went through another few lines of her thoughts, looking at the two if they had picked up on her words.

Lily listens quietly taking an interest in the exchange and the concepts being mentioned. Though at the same time, it was a little frustrating having just built herself up to accept that offer from Ione, and now reduced to crouching low in the water once more. Perhaps she should just take Ione from behind right now in front of the human and thus call it even...

Heavens no, such absurd logic. Seemed like something her sister would come up with. 'No, pay attention Lily. This is a relevant conversation to you.' she chides herself on her ridiculous stray thought. From what she could gather from the two different women, it sounded like both had been feeling tested or troubled by recent events in this place. The casual comforting hand that reached done to her from Ione was well received, but she began to get the impression that perhaps Ione needed some reassurance just as much. This hunch soon being confirmed as she sunk down in low spirits. "Hey..." Lily says softly, looking back to the disheartened pink haired girl beside her with a caring face as she wraps her arms round Ione's shoulders in a gentle embrace. "Don't be sad. It's not a bad thing. I think that sharing feelings and pleasures with a friend is a very good, and very special thing, but... yes, like Miss... Tomoe? Like Tomoe says, I feel the same. It is important to never force it. With friends, or anyone else." An odd moment occurring where the young Alraune seems to be almost saying this to herself as much as either of the others, but passing as she looks up to the miko of red and white again to speak.

"Miss Tomoe. I am very sorry for... peeping, on you and your friend. I do not normally do such things, and didn't mean to spoil anything. Perhaps I should have left, but I... it was not an easy thing to walk away from. It was... entrancing." She says, stopping before she says too much, and ending with a hint of a blush and a short deep breath to calm it. "I suppose I no longer have a virginity, and I have difficulty imagining myself ever following chastity, as I feel a certain person would never forgive me if I tried." glancing off into space with a hint of an amused smile speaking of this certain person, "But I do want, and try, to be a good plant. Even if it is difficult to know what that means. Mostly, I only know what my mother teaches me, but I trust in that."

The repeated mentions of a man, did thoroughly confuse Lily on that part of the subject, but she wasn't sure whether she had anything good to add in the matter right now. She still wanted to know why she couldn't sense Ione's presence or thoughts, but held that for latter also.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Forest
Banshee

As the new dawn rises over the island, a figure of pure white arrives with it, gliding on the air with large, feathery wings. After hovering around for a while, she descents into the forest covering large part of the island, having spotted someone sleeping there. Sitting on a tree branch, she looks right at home in the middle of a forest, her wings now like those of a butterfly, though still white. A look reveals the her face is quite delicate, with large eyes, currently glowing softly. Every part of her body is white, though there are somehow different shades of it. Her shapely figure is covered with a white vest and skirt, both made of silk. She isn't wearing any shoes.

Spotting someone on the ground, partially hidden, she waves at her.
Forest
Six -> Banshee

The wave would initially be lost by Six, dozing serenely in her treebranch. If it wasn't for the fact she looked like something out of a H.R.Geiger glyph, she'd almost look cute, sprawled out over a branch and lightly snoring. However, if the strange woman would want to actually contact her, she'd have to make her presence a bit more noticeable to the sleeping halfbreed.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bakan -> Nadia, Surka

With his back to the group as they announced their own interest in the bath, Bakan stood in place, with his arms hanging at his sides, and on the verge of crying. 'I should have known this would happen...' he thought to himself. The first thing on his mind was to refuse for the sake of modesty, but then he remembered what happened with Alex, and knew that not everyone would see eye to eye with him in regards to this matter.

"Even if you say there aren't any problems..." he replied to Nadia nervously. But then he blinked with a thought, before his eyes turned to Surka. A plan quickly lit up in his mind as he focused on Surka, which would allow him to talk his way out of it using her own preferences! "Even if you say there aren't any problems, what about Surka?" he directed at the half orc, "If she's not okay with it, I can wait until you two are done~" he told Nadia with a bit of a smile, while praying intensely to the gods that Surka would not be okay with it. He prayed that her response would claim how vulgar the idea was, to bath nude with the opposite gender, implying a level of intimacy that the two just don't share.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthriel, Cafe of timewarped solitude

As the sun began to creep fully into the Cafe and Anthriel became fairly tired of Oranges she continued to think about the possible differences and futures of the denizens of the island. Anthriel knew without any shadow of a doubt that Demons were somewhere on this Island, but like her had their powers restricted, she would have to bury the hatchet for and focus on getting out of here. The feeling of eyes watching her movements had not abated and being unable to engage a possible opponent was starting to wear on the Angel. Anthriel ran her hands through her short black hair as she drained another cup of coffee, courtesy of the golems that ran the Island, she assumed they were golems as she was unable to sense a soul from any of them. Any force capable of creating, sustaining, and controlling this many at once was powerful. Anthriel lightly toyed with the heavy silver collar around her neck and pondered hard on her next move.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Forest
Banshee -> Six

Seeing that the curious looking creature is still asleep, Lily decides to wake her up. Spotting nothing to throw at Six, she simply calls out loudly "Wake up, sleepy head!"

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Cafe
Surka -> Bakan, Nadia

The pale green woman nodded her head in thanks when Nadia wished her fortune in her future, knowing that luck was something she'd need to get by around here.

As their attention turned to the upright Bakan, Surka was smiling at the mention of being shown the grounds by her new companions, subtly widening upon hearing it would most likely be one place for all sexes. Seeing his behavior become amusingly pious again, she couldn't help but feel the need to toy with the man. As he offered the choice over to her, she sat stoically in her thoughts for a second, then responded slowly, staring back at him. "Ya know, I've never had the unfortunate experience myself, but to me, it just sounds absolutely terrible.." She hesitated on those words for a brief moment before turning her attention to the angel, "..to get dirt or any manner of things caught in those hard to reach wings. Sounds like a second pair of hands couldn't hurt!" She tilted her head cheerfully grinning, feeling strangely giddy with herself, before standing up as well, and walking behind Nadia as she led on.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Forest
Banshee -> Six

Seeing that the curious looking creature is still asleep, Lily decides to wake her up. Spotting nothing to throw at Six, she simply calls out loudly "Wake up, sleepy head!"
Six yawns a little as she's yelled at, her eyebrow raising as she wakes up with a slight growl. "What is it with people interrupting my nap..." she muttered, her claws flexing a bit. "What do you want?!?" she snapped.

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Ione -> Lily & Tomoe: Hot Springs

Ione felt a little relief at Tomoe's words, the woman taking the time to agree with her thoughts on feeling pleasure. Her emphasis on holding in desire and not forcing things on others did make impact on the plant girl, but as much as she was lifted by the words she still couldn't help but feel her lustful nature would foil her efforts greatly regardless of how she went about trying to suppress it. 'It's just the way I am. When something cute catches my eye I just can't help myself...' The talk and correction of her misused virginities made Ione feel a bit sheepish, but the idea of following something like chastity drained nearly all the color from the plant girl's face. 'Not have sex... as in ever!? I think I would wilt up from lack of contact if I did that!'

As the alraune continued to feel down, Lily's sudden intervention and kind words brought comfort to Ione, and as the girl wrapped her arms around her, the plant girl slowly brought her own to do the same. With the other plant girl agreeing with her thoughts on feeling pleasure, Ione could feel her spirits slowly return. The white bloom's own thoughts on not forcing it with others mixed in too, and as she went on to apologize to Tomoe for the peeking, Ione remained in the other plant girl's gentle embrace. She did it mostly for simple comfort, but it wasn't long before she was reminded another reason her mind might wish for such an embrace.

Blushing lightly from feeling the other girl's stamen brushing against her gently, Ione pulled away from Lily to turn and look at Tomoe again. "I'd... I'd like to apologize too. I merely wandered in and found you two... enjoying yourselves. I was trying not to be so... entranced myself actually... but... well I'm a lot more lustful than the both of you are. The thoughts just sort of come without thinking about it. And my actions too..." Ione closed her eyes looking away, remembering again about how she went about almost violating Bakan without thinking about it. To a certain white bloom, what Ione just said however might remind her of what had transpired just moments before Tomoe arrived, with Ione's forward offer to her.

Whether it dawned on Lily or not, Ione returned her gaze to Tomoe with a half-lidded happy expression. "Thank you Miss Tomoe... and Lily too. I try my best to limit my lust... but with how I am... things might just slowly drift down toward such pleasurable things regardless..." After a moment of sudden blinking, Ione looked back to Lily, her blush returning before looking at Tomoe mischievously. "Um... speaking of which... Miss Tomoe... my friend and I were about to happily mingle about in this spring ourselves, before you ruined our fun..." Ione said teasingly, giggling in a show of her self having recovered from before. "I know it's so soon after your own fun before but... would you care to join us? This bloom wouldn't mind thanking you more closely..."

With a laugh, Ione let her arm wrap around Lily as she continued to regard the robed woman. "Oh, but forgive me you must be famished after that last bout. If you haven't been there already I'd recommend the cafe for getting your strength back. They serve a steak there that just melts off the bone. Though if there is something else you prefer I'm certain they'd have it. If you're hungry that is..."

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Forest
Banshee -> Six

"What are you doing sleeping on a morning like this? I woke you because I just arrived here and I want to know what's going on here." Lily says in a matter-of-fact tone, still sitting on a branch higher than Six, despite the fact that the branch looks like it probably couldn't support her weight.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

"You need to temper your self-restraining ability with something then. I do not know if the plant people need to have sex, but certainly us humans can. Some are so dedicated to their beliefs that they go through their lives without ever touching another intimately..." Tomoe carried on with the listening and answering, not sure what to make of the whole sex thing now. Did they really need it that badly... she had managed to hold out for 20 years, but then agains she had lived in a mostly secluded shrine. This was a thing that no doubt required further investigation.

After hearing a little more from the golden plant, the priestess spoke up further. "It's alright. We did get in here after one of those battles, met by some random chance. That girl... she handled me quite roughly at the arena first, then we got moved here for a more peaceful time and washing up. For some reason, she got me into carrying on with the act..." she explained a bit about the past moments.

But as her thoughts were slowly moving towards leaving, a few lines from the golden alraune stopped her. It was true, she kind of had disrupted them with her sudden appearance and preaching. "Should I really... this whole thing is getting out of hand..." the easterner thought, thinking about her record during the past two days. It was true, she was weary after that long act, not having eaten at all during the day. But for some reason, her conscious kept nagging at her to help these two with their problems. Maybe she was just easy to speak into these things... "Well... despite my better judgement... and weariness... I think I will join and help you with your problems... if you get what you want, it will help you maintain your determination later..." she announced her reply. Moving off to the side for a bit, she undid the already loose robes and set them aside in a neat pile, soon joined up by the rest of her equipment spare the headband she almost never took off. With a careful step inside, she seated herself not too far from the two plantgirls in the pool. "What am I thinking... well... at least I hope they will not go overtly rough on me... surely they won't..." the miko thought, not sure how to approach the situation besides this.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Forest
Six -> Banshee

Six continued to glare up at the creature pestering her. "Some sorta odd tournament. Conventual fighting is right out for trying to... well... toy with others..." she replied, her voice faltering. "You could say my napping is a bit of a sitout for that, if you don't mind me saying," she added, her voice once again growing in annoyance. "And just who are you supposed to be, you... featherweight?" she replied, blinking at the breaking of physics.

Aurani

Unknown Squid's Husband
Reputation score

Auralice -> Luciana, Tamonten

Auralice sat down on her seat with the demon whimpering next to her, the serpent gently pulled the blue-skinned creature into her arms and caressed her like a loving mother.
"Mmm, are you sure you really want that. Your voice was filled with nothing but bliss earlier. Won't you rather stay here and 'play' together with cute little Tamo there. I don't think she would mind sharing, right, Tamo? Finished your meal? How was it? I didn't make you wait for too long I hope, did you miss me?"
The naga gently coiled her tail around the maid's ankle and slowly slithered up her leg, going around her waist and then wrapping over the chest without restricting her arms and caringly brushed the tip against the soft cheek. Auralice smiled at the maid and then turned her attention back to the demon.
"I don't blame you if you hate me, it's a bad habit of mine to get carried away. But Tamo doesn't seem to mind it, if she did she could've left anytime. I couldn't possibly keep her next to me if her eyes held nothing but spite and her heart was filled with misery by having her freedom stripped. If you really want to leave, I won't stop you. All I want is to have a little fun and help cute little girls get in 'touch' with their soul"
Auralice brushed through the demon's hair with her digits and slowly traced them down the blue cheek.
"Oh... I, never got your name, I'm Auralice and my maid's name is Tamonten. The pleasure is all mine~"
The serpent brought her lips against the soft blue ones and passionately started making out with the girl, exploring every nook and cranny of her mouth with her long slick tongue and twirling both of theirs together, not stopping unless resistance and objections were raised, at which the naga would let the demon do as she pleased.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Forest
Banshee -> Six

A tournament? How... unpleasant. What am I? Whatever I want to be. My name is Lily."

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Forest
Six -> Banshee

"Trust me, it's not... fun," Six retorts, returning to her lazy laying. 'Jus call me Six, bout the only thing I recall..." she mutters, continuing her sitting in place. "Well if you really don't mind too much, I'm pretty much gonna be staying here for now. Maybe if I'm lucky I can stalk someone, keep my PROPER fighting senses going..."

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Forest -> Cafe
Banshee -> Six -> Antrhiel

"Hmm. Well, thanks for telling me everything. I think I'll go see if I can get some breakfast. See you later."

And with that, Lily dropped to the ground and started walking towards the buildings she had seen from the air. Barefooted, she enjoyed the scenery and the feel of the forest as she reached the cafe, which looked rather empty except for an angel sitting on one table. Ordering some fruits and bread, she took a seat in another table, not wishing to interrupt someone clearly waiting for company.

Courage Wolf

The Admin who is Raid Boss
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anthriel had reached a decision, at length and having verified that the Golems were indeed just soulless puppets... It was time to see if she could get their hosts attention, maybe pay him a visit, maybe turn him/her/it inside out...

Anthriel called 3 of the servers over to her at her table with an assortment of tasks, more oranges, more coffee, footrest. Anything she could think of to get all three within sight. As she dismissed them and they turned their backs on the Angel, Anthriel held out her left hand.

Faster than most could follow 3 spikes made of shadow shot from her arm, her tattoos reaching towards the servers in silence and striking them at the base of their skulls killing them instantly and painlessly as the thin flat spears severed their spinal columns, the tattoos shrinking back onto her left arm leaving small droplets of blood on the floor.

Looking dispassionately at the three corpses Anthriel sighed and took a sip of her coffee "Well? I'm Waiting..."

Last edited: