What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Host

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

I have to add the fact that I fucking love Windows XP.
Eh, you can keep XP-tan, just leave me my beloved 95-tan and 98-tan. Ah, were it not for compatibility issues, I would still use you, my dears...

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=119&pictureid=1569
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=119&pictureid=1570

My Vista completely erased my XP's i386 folder. I had installed Vista on a completely separate hard drive. Apparently Vista can fuck with completely separate physical hard drives - if I ever do try to dual boot again, you can be sure that whichever one I'm not using, I'll disconnect. Also, Vista fucked with my sound drivers - until I overhauled everything, wiped all the ahrd drives and reinstalled XP (not touching Vista) my speakers had this incredibly annoying, high-pitched squealing sound whenever you turned them up too loud. Sounded like feedback, only it wasn't. I know because getting a new sound card didn't fix the problem, and when I hooked the speakers up to my ipod, no screech. And it started right after I installed Vista.

Gah, keep it away, keep it away!

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Im probably way behind on the times as usual but Im really digging Blue October at the moment. Especially the songs 'Jump Rope', 'Hate Me' and 'Graceful Dancing'.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I love my cats, especially when they sit in my lap while I'm on the computer

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

how many cats do you have?

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

ok

i wish to have a cat, but i cant for the accident of the last one ... poor cat T.T

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I have to say that i love the plot twist of RvB reconstruction.

But seriously...

CHURCH IS JUST A MOTHERFUCKING AI BASED OFF OF THE MOTHERFUCKING DIRECTOR OF THE FREELANCER PROJECT??!!! And Tex apparently had an AI made after her too?! And DIED before hand, and this whole thing was nothing more than a way to get them back together? GODDAMMIT.

I am shocked, pissed, freaking amazed, and totally in love.

Alright roosterteeth. Give me my Church back you cockbiting fucktards. <3

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD I used to watch RvB, but only until around the release of Halo 2... after that, I dunno, I just kind of stopped. I <3'd them so but things got too convoluted and not as funny for a while. I had no idea that they were still producing!

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

XD I used to watch RvB, but only until around the release of Halo 2... after that, I dunno, I just kind of stopped. I <3'd them so but things got too convoluted and not as funny for a while. I had no idea that they were still producing!
Yeah. It did get a little heavier, and moreso during reconstruction. It's still fucking amazing though.

garfield751

Lurker
Reputation score

i wounder if cabosse will ever figure out what donut told him

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm guessing Tucker is in the Sandtrap Map... for those who know about the Halo 3 maps...

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

never played Halo3. Want to. Badly.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd lend you my copy. XD They just get more and more epic as they go along, don't they?

(I still stand by the first one being the best in terms of making an impact. Their taking so long between games and awkward ending for the 2nd kind of killed my fangirl glee. :c I used to draw tonnes of Halo fanart back in the day. Loved it. XD)

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Fun fact: I have never played any of the Halo series, save for one ~12 minutes multiplayer session of Halo 2 during a band party.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

You're probably not missing out on too much. I have fond memories of it because my dad and I would always play co-op mode. XD Good times! (More games need cooperative mode on 'em. :\ I can't be arsed to play a video game when I'm by myself, much like some people won't go to the theatre by themselves... it's just too boring if I'm not sharing the experience with someone else, even though I like gorey shooters.)

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't care much for Halo 3, personally. The multiplayer mode is great of course, but the story is just meh. Good conclusion, but the ride to get there wasn't nearly as epic as Halo 2's story. I think that a lot of people are split on it though.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The beginning and end of 3 were lots of fun. X3 maybe they just had a little trouble in the middle, especially during game-play. Contrary to what some people have to say on the matter, I do love the idea of gameplay interspersed with cinematics. When the story to each blurb is good, I kind of shoot things to get to those moments. XD Good combination of keeping me focused with the gameplay and movie-bits for the epic-story-factor.