What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

I loved Polyamorous and then just kinda drifted from them

A winrar is you! Say thankya'.

I probably didn't deserve rep for that. I've not actually read the book. I only read some review a while ago and it mentioned some of those cameo appearances, and that one stuck in my mind. Oh well, thanks anyway =p

I love Breaking Benjamin.

Actually, they have some great songs, including this one EXCELLENT Half Life 2 video.

Actually, they have some great songs, including this one EXCELLENT Half Life 2 video.

What's this? I'm agreeing with Momiji? Gasp.

I also love Breaking Benjamin. That vid and the song are both win. But my favorite song is Blow me Away.

What's this? I'm agreeing with Momiji? Gasp.

I also love Breaking Benjamin. That vid and the song are both win. But my favorite song is Blow me Away.

That's the only song I like. Or know for that matter.

On another note, I love the Henesys.com sig generator. I fiddled with this thing for 30 minutes before I found the perfect signature.

Also, anyone else annoyed when Momiji says "excellent"? I don't know why, but it bothers me.

Holy crap, I been listening to that song ever since it was released as a freebie before Halo 2 came out! I luvs it!

Blow me Away... ah I first heard it in Halo 2...
I like the lyrics for it though, and lately I've been writing to Diary of Jane.

Diary of Jane is good too.

Also, I love Red Vs Blue. I finally have all five seasons on DvD and I'm going to sit back, relax, and watch all of them so i can get caught up.

RvB... I just got Reconstruction on DVD as well, and eagerly await Recreation.

:p

I'm a nerd.

I love the Tiberium Wars Universe.

It's so funny how one little incident can turn the entire world upside down, and create three massive world wars.

Well, I wouldn't say an alien substance that gives us a brand new energy source is a little incident...

Well, I wouldn't say an alien substance that gives us a brand new energy source is a little incident...

Neither is an alien invasion of people living off of said alien substance.

Once I'm done with season 5 I'll have to get these others as well

I have to add the fact that I fucking love Windows XP.

I had a terrible experience with Vista once.

Only once.

Then I came back home and told my wonderful XP that I loved her and would never, ever do that again. I've kept my promise, too.

Except with Apple. But that doesn't really count, now does it?

I havn't had any issues with Vista. But I still like XP.

No issues with Vista here either. I loves it :3

Pah. My Vista completely erased my XP's i386 folder. I had installed Vista on a completely separate hard drive. Apparently Vista can fuck with completely separate physical hard drives - if I ever do try to dual boot again, you can be sure that whichever one I'm not using, I'll disconnect. Also, Vista fucked with my sound drivers - until I overhauled everything, wiped all the ahrd drives and reinstalled XP (not touching Vista) my speakers had this incredibly annoying, high-pitched squealing sound whenever you turned them up too loud. Sounded like feedback, only it wasn't. I know because getting a new sound card didn't fix the problem, and when I hooked the speakers up to my ipod, no screech. And it started right after I installed Vista. So... I blame Vista. uggghhh.

I will say that DX10 is hella sexy though.

Mmmm. I love nerds. (the candy)

Back