What's new

The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

Re: The Love Thread (Or Just Warms and Fuzzies)

I love this site. Men, you may not want to click.

i love disney movies. i've been watching them for like 5 days now.

i think my favorite song surprises me as its not from aladdin, I wont say (i'm in love) from hercules.

I've seen those pics on DA, Chibi. I think my faves have to be Beast (that's a new one), and Thomas and John. Not too keen on the "live action" ones but they are well done, at least. ("That guy in the assless chaps looks like James Marsden *reads* Oh, that's because it *is* James Marsden.")

And I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for Disney music. Would be hard for me to pick a favorite, though, but probably "Something there" from Beauty and the Beast, though I'll second Nu's choice, too.

Gosh, I dunno what my favorite would be. Probably "Colors of the wind" from Pocahontas.

I just love Disney music. Oh! "Are you ready" from The Princess and the Frog, or anything that the Shadow Man sings <3 It's like my new favorite Disney movie.

My favorite Disney song would have to be "Cruella DeVille", mostly because I can remember the words, but also because 101 Dalmations was the first animated Disney movie I ever saw.

And I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for Disney music. Would be hard for me to pick a favorite, though, but probably "Something there" from Beauty and the Beast, though I'll second Nu's choice, too.

unfortunately i saw the yugioh abridged episode where yugi and tae sing that so its all i can think about when that song comes up.

Funny how one little thing can change something else so much for you, isn't it?

Haven't seen Frog Princess yet, but then again, I don't think I've seen an animated Disney movie since *ponders* Lion King? Somehow, I don't think that's right, but that's the last one I remember going to see *new*. Animated mind you. Pirates, yum!

i love disney movies. i've been watching them for like 5 days now.

i think my favorite song surprises me as its not from aladdin, I wont say (i'm in love) from hercules.

Hercules fucking rocks. Definitely one of my favourite Disney movies. Mulan is another awesome one.

Just like to point out how much I love it that someone I just attacked in another thread is unable to reply because his parents turned the Internet off...

P

I love irony. I know I've said this before, but I just read a thread that went off-topic again essentially because someone complained about the general off-topicness so now I'm just kinda floating.

Just like to point out how much I love it that someone I just attacked in another thread is unable to reply because his parents turned the Internet off...

P

xD How did you find that out?

That's pretty funny. I'll second Chibi's question though.

In other news, I love getting free shit from work. Working at an electronics store just makes it that much better.

*giggles* I Love Babylon 5.

On disc 4 of season one. I love watching them at work as well.

I love Penn and Teller's Bullshit. Not so much a fan of the fact that it's on Showtime but it's totally worth it.

I love that my history teacher actually makes the course INTERESTING, instead of going the boring lecture route.

To answer Chibi's question, well.. I just so happen to know where the person in question hangs out to chat.. and I just so happen to know that he has to leave that chat at nine every night because his parents turn the net off.

I love the coincidence that I posted my attack on him at half past eight.

P

I love how cheap my 640GB extHD was. <3

As little as I ever think it, I love my brother. Getting home this morning to find him half asleep on my porch, singing Another Irish Drinking Song was probably the funniest thing I've seen in years. When he got up took his shoes off and tried to find the switch to the porch light was even better.

I love that I got to watch more than half of my biology lab class squirm today because we had to dissect a fetal pig.

I love that I got to watch more than half of my biology lab class squirm today because we had to dissect a fetal pig.

Ha, I remember when I did that back in high school. Teacher was passing around some kind of cutters to cut through the rib cage, and I just used the razor they gave us. After I started pulling the intestines apart, two of my group left, leaving me and the South Korean girl to continue cutting dead little abortion pig apart.

Back