What's new

The medic needs a medic

Kayi

Reputation score
Re: The medic needs a medic

(will be afk for a short while, but since Azure is out of it anyhow, go on without me for a post. Won't be too long.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Five minutes later...)

Jillian heard Kali making noises...

"Kali!"

Upon looking at Jillian for a few seconds, she rolled over, away from her.

Kali felt betrayed by Jillian.

*Say what you're gonna say, then I'll transition it to when Azure wakes up.*

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

You're awake! I was getting worried. Are you feeling alright?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"You did nothing, I cried for your help, but still you did nothing."

"Don't talk to me."

*Continue talking, or transition?*

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I... I...

Jillian moves over to Azure to wait for her to wake up, tears forming in her eyes.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(20 minutes later)

Azure finally awoke, and the three decided what to do, based on recent developments.

*Decide now*

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure had fallen asleep sometime after the rape, still moaning soft things in pleasure... it was hard for her to hate the dog, even if it was a strange form of mind control, she seemed to have been entranced by it...

The time passed and she woke, her body aching and she stumbled to her feet, squatting beside the building and letting a messy gush of cum splash out from her pussy.

"Nnnah... nh... well fuck... they didn't even go after the coward... guess I was right on the money... A coward and a bitch that dives in without thinking."

She shook her head, standing unsteadily and walking back out to the street to pick up the things she'd discarded, her camera having stopped filming a while ago, her gun left there, her sheets, getting 'dressed' again. Not that it protected her any, but at least she wasn't completely nude.

"Forget about it. It's not your fault, we knew you weren't a fighter when you were first setting out with us... But we're nearly to the hospital now and it'd be stupid to turn back after getting so far..."

She began to think back while watching some of the footage, realizing that at some point her mind had snapped, and the moaning slut begging to get screwed wasn't her. She even heard her soft words of begging afterwards, making her ears burn in shame. She looked at the two and gave a slow shake of her head.

"These... things... they do something to your mind... We should take a sample of our blood at the hospital. Maybe that's what the good doctor was doing, trying to figure out how they do it... We need to continue the mission. At very least so we can get checked out properly without being further indebted to that bitch at the Inn."

(Action: Walk out of safety, regather things. Then try to inspire the other two to continue the mission. And just how close are we to the hospital?)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Um, I used some stuff from the two med kits to try and keep you both from getting pregnant, but I'm not sure how effective it was against those things.

Jillian says, while starting to follow Azure. She was hoping to at least seem somewhat useful to the other two.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(According to the map on your PDA, about half-way, so it'd be perfectly logical to turn back, with the medicine halting the growth, it'll take a couple hours for the babies to be born.)

Kayi

Reputation score

(How much of the first aid supplies are left? Azure still is trying to convince the others to go on.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(It's just like many other games, one use.)

Kayi

Reputation score

(Alrighty. One use is fine. I'm STILL trying to get everyone to go onward towards the hospital. I doubt Kali would object, and I think I can convince Jill.)

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure groaned at the fact that Jill and Kali didn't seem to have listened to her speech, stomping her foot in frusteration and simplifying it for the pair.

"Look, I got raped by a fucking dog just to walk this far out. I'm not going to turn around now and waste even more of our time when we could be at the hospital shortly, in addition to the supplies we've blown. So either get your asses in gear and follow me, or run back with your tail between your legs!"

She didn't like being so hostile, but after she tried to plead her case nicely and it got ignored, it was just getting frustrating for her, as she started marching towards the hospital, with or without her companions.

(Action, walk to hospital.)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Jill starts backing away from Azure when she starts shouting, somewhat scared of the woman, but when she starts walking off, Jill follows, more scared of having to go back on her own than of the woman herself.

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure glanced back at the woman following her, sighing to herself and slowing until she could wrap her arm around the other girl, giving her a reassuring smile.

"I'm sorry about that... I exploded because I was annoyed. But we really do need to finish our mission. If we don't go, who knows how long until someone else takes the job. Next time we get in trouble though, just... try to do something. Throw a rock at the beasts or something. Alright? You won't be in any more danger than if you're just hiding somewhere, but at least it'll give us a bit of help, right?"

She patted the girl on the back with a gentle smile, though something about what the dog and the centipede did to her mind seemed to be lingering as she looked over the girl, something that neither of them would be expecting, thankfully the urges still minimal, for now.

(Action: Lead the group to the hospital)

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

(now i'm finally back)

"I never said anything about turning back...jillian the conversation between you and i can continue when we get back.."

her tone of voice was certainly far from friendly but she recovered whatever shreds of clothes she could and her knife before continuing to move on with the group

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Although still slightly scared of Azure, she was more afraid of Kali and press into Azure for more shelter from the third woman.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

During the trip, both Kari and Azure begin to notice a bulge in their bellies...

(They're in the first stage of pregnancy)

They reach the Sacred Heart hospital.

It was a tall building, about 30 stories high. There were many cars still in the parking lot.

*You're all standing in front of the hospital.*

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"lets go...emergency room first...scavenge whatever supplies can be grabbed while looking for the missing medic..I think our medic should go first she would know the way better then us"