What's new

The medic needs a medic

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: The medic needs a medic

*gave an eep and with the woman diving she tried to use the momentum to roll the doctor to the floor*

"hey now what the hell are you doing?! calm down woman just lay still"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Please... I... I need you..."

The doctor attempts to grab Kali

(Dodge Check)

As she got back up again, her momentum quickly drove Kali to the ground, as the doctor began to kiss her neck, her hand ran down her body...

Jillian was lurking around more than searching, as she kept searching every room, it took her quite a while.

Azure couldn't find any nurse duds, it's likely that they took them home to wash and wear before they went to work. However, she did find an emergency First Aid kit, which she strapped to her back.

There was nothing else of value in the rooms, well, things that weren't covered in the sticky stuff, anyway.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"like hell you do you need help and we are here to help you! but if you dont knock that off i'm gonna have to beat you upside the head now quit it!"

*tries to get away from the crazy doctor and look for something blunt to maybe knock her out even if found quickly not gonna use it yet*

Kayi

Reputation score

Azure searches the sticky stuff too. Especially anything that looked like it might've been boxes of hospital equipment.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Kali attempts to escape)

She fought with the doctor, but her hands met with her's, and slowly, she was pushed back down, as the doctor began going down, to her exposed sex.

(Doctor attacks)

Softly, she licked Kali's clitoris.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Perception check)

Jillian, who was inspecting some goo, didn't happen to notice a rather more important glob approaching her...

The glob pulled her back, within it's entire body, she began to squirm.

(Dexterity check)

She was about to scream at the top of her lungs for help, but the monster quickly silenced her has a pink tube came from the mass of organs inside the slime, and shoveled it's way inside her mouth.

She watched in shock, as something traveled through it's shaft, and into her mouth.

It was undeniably tasty.

(Willpower check)

Something told her not to swallow it, but she was quickly lost in it's taste as she let the wonderful liquid slid down her throat.

(Jillian is now afflicted with an aphrodisiac)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azure continues to look for anything useful to load onto her tray, but a bunch of doctor's tools everywhere didn't interest her.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Ngmmmh!

Jillian starts to scream before the tube enters her mouth, soon however, the fluid enters her and she feels a strange warmth suffuse her being. Feeling herself growing wet and one hand reaches down to start caressing her clit.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"h-hey! i said stop it get off of me!..I prefer men to woman so that means not you!"

*started to kick and flail trying to beat the doctor off her know hoping maybe a good smack on the head would put some sense in the doctor*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Kali attempts to do blunt damage to the doctor!)

Getting tired of being molested by the woman, Kali delivers a punch to her head as she's licking her.

The doctor recoils, and blinks rapidly, as is recovering from shock.

"Forgive me... I didn't mean... I wasn't myself..."

(Willpower check)

Jillian, while rubbing herself in ecstasy, noticed the creature's desire to enter her, something in her sub conscious didn't want that thing entering her. She stopped it with her hand.

Kayi

Reputation score

Naturally, the first thing she tried to grab was something with wheels to drag around the area and carry all of the things she was hoping to find.

Unaware of the "dangers" the other two girls were in, Azure continued her wild search, ripping open boxes, yanking all kinds of medical supplies, anything she could get her hands on, she even took the opportunity to steal a large amount of doctors tools, knowing that even if she couldn't use them, maybe someone back at the Inn could. Although she'd said she was only going to the nurse's station and security room, as her search began to be less and less useful, she decided to check some of the supply rooms as well, hoping that something else would come up, and slowly got more bold, eventually going out of her way to search the kitchen for food too.

(All assuming nothing stopped her, of course. She will eventually do all of this.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Yes, yes, Azure will continue to gather many useless tools and she also eats some snacks from the vending machine.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

mm nnn.

Jillian mumbles around the tube, she knew she should allow the creature into her vagina, although maybe into her ass wouldn't be as bad. She would have to think about that after she finished. In the mean time, she continues to masturbate herself with her free hand.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Willpower check)

The sensation took over, as the slime once again wanted entrance, she spread her legs and pussy for it, as it's member slid right in.

It wasn't hard and rough, but every time it slid back and forth, it felt like heaven to her. Sending her eyes nearly rolling to the back of her head with lust.

(Orgasm status: Yellow)

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"there back to your senses woman. get off me please."

*she scooted away from the doctor a little so they could sit there and talk a little bit before rushing off to the er to wait or even looking for the others*

"we were sent to look for you..well i think it was you at least..did you leave the apple inn? anyways we met some problems on our way here so gotta get some help for the babies on board just like you will. There are two others in here as well. but the most burning point is what the hell are you doing here by yourself?"

(just a single post for me wont be on long till later)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Jillian moans past the tube as the slime enters her, now fully entranced by the creature, she starts rocking her hips in rhythm with it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jillian's body began to quiver, as it's slow back and forth sliding was shaking her to her core.

(Stamina: Yellow)

(Orgasm: Red)

The doctor blinked in surprise

"Apple Inn? I'm sorry, but I never had a chance to leave this hospital before...Those things got to me."

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Jillian starts grinding herself against the slime while both hands go up to play with her breasts.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

(not back yet)

"then you arnt the one we came looking for...all the same though you can come with us as we search for our missing medic and then return to the Apple Inn. its kinda like a safehaven right now."

*gets up and starts searching the storage room for anything of interest. supplies, extra doctor's coats, anything they would keep in here.*

"can you walk? we have a little bit of time before i'm supposed to regroup with the other two who came with me. if we can gather a few things while here it would be helpful. plus another set of eyes helping me look for our missing medic would be nice. "

Kayi

Reputation score

(I'm around, but my character has already stated what she's doing, so I'll politely stay out of posting until something happens related to Azure.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The doctor hurriedly disagrees with Kali

"No! We can't stay here! These monsters, they do something to your mind! They keep you here, never letting you leave! Besides, I'm very good at first aid and medicine, I was making a 4.0 grade average when I got my masters degree. Can't we just leave?"

*This doctor would be a great replacement for the missing one, and given the Director's stature, she'd still dish out a reward for a bringing back a doctor. Not to mention, even the message board stated there were little next to no clues as to where she could have gone, she might not even be in this hospital...*

The slime continued to prod Jillian, then it made a hard push against her sweet spot, which caused her to arch her back in pleasure, but she didn't want to cum, not yet, she wanted so much more...

(Orgasm status: Danger)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Mmmmm! Mmmmm!

Jillian moans as the slime fills her. Nearing the point of orgasmic bliss, she continues to press herself at the slime.