Not open for further replies.
OP
Zepheral

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread New version

The "I wish"... 3rd September 2017 06:00 Nyaa! Ya neko-teasing perv! ~Milia

Since when do I tease cat girls? Also since when I've became a pervert?

*What happen to angel boi 7?

Last edited:

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You've always been a lesbian perv :p

We've lost some fellows recently yea, hopefully see them around again when they're free

Kina Skynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I welcome here? I don't really know what this means that get be about :D

arpaschad

Demon Girl
Reputation score

everyone is welcome here...as long as you offer your first born son to the God Emperor of Mankind, peppered your angus, and masturbated a day after your penis operation...

Byzantine2014

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty much anything to do with reps, and Shitposting thread version 1.0. For a better vague idea, the tags below will help confuse further... ;)

Wait, I didn't offer my firstborn, just got butt claimed by Zeph, crap :eek:

Kina Skynight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

But I am a girl, I have no penis D: and thanks, I will see what my first born will be, muahahaha

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

posting in this thread since i just got one of my funniest neg reps seems someones mad i shared a save file neg reped me saying Remove save file please lol neg reped me over a save file that's to funny.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

posting in this thread since i just got one of my funniest neg reps seems someones mad i shared a save file neg reped me saying Remove save file please lol neg reped me over a save file that's to funny.
Sounds like angry dev xD

ichigo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sounds like angry dev xD
would be funny if it was right after i posted that got a second one about grammer in that post which is also kinda funny lol.

edit: lol now i really am thinking it could be that just got another one saying this OMFG THAT SAFE FILE SUCKS! Seriously, thats such an ugly safe file, wtf were you thinking? Plz remove asap, that safe file is disgusting and smells! lol people getting so pissed over a save file it a gold mine of laughter.

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Little late, but been following the conversation and I have to throw in on this one.
Oh, here it is

The entries specifically state that the rifts and the gates only go one-way, from material to astral.

And yes there are cursed bags of holding that will transmute +5 weapons into rusty turds.
But a portable hole costs 20k and bags of holding aren't cheap either. Oh, and you won't get any loot the enemy had on their person, either. So you really, really only want to do the trick in emergencies. And by the time you can afford to use it without breaking the bank, anything you'd really need to make go away has a fair chance of having access to planeshift or similar abilities.
We actually destroyed an army this way in one of our games. Massive amount of orcs (and other nasties) gathered outside the city and we really didn't have the means of protecting it from the siege. So we come up with the idea of wrapping a bag of holding around a volunteer's hand (so it can't be dropped) and having the other inside his armor (so it can't be grabbed/stolen), we teleport/dimension door him into the center of the army, he shoves tab A into slot B and BOOM! No more army and there's now a crater some ways outside the city where there's also now some sort of "mysterious dimensional rift." Also prompted one of the better quotes in our game. One of our friends was playing something of a one-off character, so he's fighting to go instead of the paladin (because the pally was a pally, not to mention the player [and to some extent the DM] kinda had the game revolving around them) and the friend looks at the pally and goes "You can always get another knight for your church, you can't get another father for your children." Everyone was like "Give him the bags."

I believe most GM's aren't the typical "you don't play my way I kill you all...create your own game you scrubs!" type of elitist draco-douche...it's nice to see players make creative ways to "circumvent" any challenges dropped by the said GM provided they are not being a draco-douche themselves...
Same DM as above was...kinda like this. He would put us in scenarios where it was either railroading or if we didn't do things just right it usually wound up in TPKs or very damn near. Lost two mages that way. Not that I'm bitter. (I say bitterly. With a bitter expression.) On the plus side, at the end of sessions, we could write down how we contributed to the game and he would take that into account when awarding xp.

Or wait for a group of enemies to surround a teammate and then cast fireball at them, either nuking the enemies and nearly killing the teammate, or nearly killing the enemies and downing the teammate. Either way, you've gained a tactical advantage in that fight.
Someone mentions it as a feat, but you could also do this in the Baldur's Gate game as long as your rogues had 'improved evasion' (probably could do it in pen and paper, too, with the right tweaking.) Stealth rogue into middle of enemies, wizard targets rogue with fireball, rogue takes no damage due to feat, enemies are crispy critters.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

We actually destroyed an army this way in one of our games. Massive amount of orcs (and other nasties) gathered outside the city and we really didn't have the means of protecting it from the siege. So we come up with the idea of wrapping a bag of holding around a volunteer's hand (so it can't be dropped) and having the other inside his armor (so it can't be grabbed/stolen), we teleport/dimension door him into the center of the army, he shoves tab A into slot B and BOOM! No more army and there's now a crater some ways outside the city where there's also now some sort of "mysterious dimensional rift." Also prompted one of the better quotes in our game. One of our friends was playing something of a one-off character, so he's fighting to go instead of the paladin (because the pally was a pally, not to mention the player [and to some extent the DM] kinda had the game revolving around them) and the friend looks at the pally and goes "You can always get another knight for your church, you can't get another father for your children." Everyone was like "Give him the bags."
Pretty sure it's only like a 10ft radius, but eh.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

"Nominal nibbling", lol. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.