What's new

The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

She was on after that happened. It was probably Obe or something.

No, it seemed she was on the day of.

I don't know why WP doesn't want to be here anymore, and if I had msn, I'd ask her about it, but I'm afraid I don't.

No, it seemed she was on the day of.

I don't know why WP doesn't want to be here anymore, and if I had msn, I'd ask her about it, but I'm afraid I don't.

She never logs on MSN anyhow.

I talked to her like 3 times on it.

and by a bit before, I meant like an hour before it.

"That picture is pure win!"

...along with other positive reps. Thanks alot for showing up when I introduced myself, Toxic. Your cuteness is my +rep. :D

smiley_big_crying.gif

Okay...

Something just caught my eye...

The Reputation... 1st July 2010 20:33 Pandaphile

What I wanna know is... If not me than WHO?

Who will keep the panda race going?

Will it be you? NEGREPPER? Naysayer to the repopulation of the panda empire?

Stare deeply into the spooky depths of my crotch before you speak mortal!

The very lives of countless rolly-polly, furry, little dismemberable, animals lives hang in the balance!

Is it up to you to walk into a bamboo grove and not have to worry about the resident ninja panda stealing your girlfriends booty off her back and leaving her a fried cyclops?

I mock your ignorance! And shake my fist at the moniter...

Mer!

I LIKE FATTIES YOU JERK

Haha. Loser.

I LIKE FATTIES YOU JERK

Haha. Loser.

Clearly his girlfriend's fat and standing behind him. Or his mom... which raises interesting questions about THAT family.

P

o_O

So I tried something out. I deleted my previous message, which was pointing out my suspicion that Pale was probably the one that gave me the above neg rep. I got neg rep for that post. So I wondered if you deleted a message, the neg rep would glitch out and no longer count. Turns out the only thing that happens is instead of getting the thread name with the neg rep, you just get a "N/A". Confused? Here:

picture.php

Aww.

hey i'd forgotten you were the official board scapegoat.

also she totaly didn't neg rep you. pale has never neg repped you... she loves you.

Last edited:

For whoever just gave me the -rep. I know. I don't care, however.

Hmmm, a +rep signed as "~Not OAMP". I appreciate the +rep, I really do, but I don't need help to figure out that it was not myself doing the repping :confused:

The Reputation... 6th July 2010 18:21 &_&?

The Reputation...8th July 2010 19:10 Pandaphile - Mo

The Reputation... 10th July 2010 18:22 Kill all pandas. Fuck those lazy, fat uglies that are always "Oh! I'm SO special! I eat only bamboo! I don't even care that my species is going extinct!"

You know? Panda's USED to eat meat... They still have there carnacial teeth, its just that they'd rather be chewing on something that they could beat you to death with than man jerky because frankly...

Male Panda is still Chinese... And Man Meat can be almost the size of there furry heads... YOU decide...

And besides, name one thing that can get FAT off of eating veggies... Without nibbling on some mucken protein!

Now get me some ice, these bamboo welts hurt...

I feel like whoever neg repped you is a huge Jim Jefferies fan. I agree, he is awesome

This is what a Negrep from me feels like.

You have CROSSED the line with your agressive outbursts, fellow member! I demand that you stop this right now!

"That may very well be the greatest picture ever posted on these forums."

:D :D

I feel like whoever neg repped you is a huge Jim Jefferies fan. I agree, he is awesome

You need to recalibrate your feelings. I have no idea of who Jim Jefferies is.

Stops a huge, funny, religious rant to start yelling at pandas around 8:30

He's usually plastered every show. He's kinda drunkish at this point.

Multiplayer Gaming 21st July 2010 03:37 Shut up bitch
Multiplayer Gaming 21st July 2010 01:41 For hating on my lover.

I dunno whether obe's involved or not, maybe it's just the work of his "girlfriend". Either way, that bunch is starting to remind me of little kids.

It's kinda amazing how talking with obe can get you easy rep, both positive and negative. Negative usually tends to be something along the lines of "shut up", though, so I guess it's the same person who lacks imagination. Positive tends to vary - from encouragement to consolation.

The + seems to outweigh the - in my experience, and sometimes the - even gets taken back.

- is half the + if I remember

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back